What would you do?

I'm struggling a lot!!! My husband and I have been together for 16 years, married for almost a year. We have 2 children and we have had our ups and downs. About a month after we got married my husband decided to be honest with me about his infidelity. We both have recently become born again Christians and he wanted to come clean. While I'm happy that he was honest about it, its been really hard to cope with the fact that our relationship is built on lies. Before we got married I asked him if there was anything he needed to tell me and it was a flat out, NO! I'm angry bc I feel cheated. He's always been a good man as far as I knew, worked his ass off, provided for us etc. He would even bring home flowers, buy me things I talked about, run bubble baths, light candles, give me massages the works. I alway felt like I was so blessed and lucky to have such a good man, but now I feel like it was all done simply bc he was doing it out of guilt. What do I do??? He helps around the house, and helps with the kids, and I appreciate it all so much, but I can't shake his infidelity. He had women at work, and online! It infuriates me to the point where I can't stand him. I truly thought I was the one that struck gold but looking back at it, its all full of lies. I need some advice bc I don't want to break my family up, I don't want to leave a man that has done so many great things, but he has also broken my heart, my trust, and my spirit. What would you do?