What would you do?

It doesn’t matter what their sexuality is. ( equality) It doesn’t matter if they share a room or not (personal experience). Teens have hormones. Do you trust your child? Are they on birth control? Do you want open honesty in your house or sneaky lies??

5 Likes

If she still has male parts and they are dating as you have said then definitely noooo.

If this is a child they are romantically attracted to then no I don’t think sleepovers are appropriate.

1 Like

Good luck with this people !

1 Like

If your kid is bi are you just not going to let any friends sleep over at all?

4 Likes

I don’t have a problem with it, if it’s platonic. My oldest is MtF and has AFAB girls stay over all the time. It’s never been a big deal. But, their boyfriend who is AFAB is not staying the night because there is a romantic interest there.

1 Like

Yes my daughter has a friend who is now a girl I let her stay over

2 Likes

My children are allowed to have sleepovers with anyone in my home as long as they sleep in separate rooms. My home is small and I’m aware if there’s funny business.
If you don’t allow your kids to do things, they’ll do it behind your back. And if you judge them for their orientation or beliefs, they will stop sharing with you.

1 Like

I think it’s irrelevant if they’re bi or not. The issue here is you don’t want them sleeping in the same room. But this is where you need to be responsible and get them on birth control and talk to them about sex. Outright forbidding something is just going to make them sneak around and they will find a way to do it elsewhere.

As long as they’re just friends I don’t see the problem no matter the gender, you could make them do a living room camp out or something if that’s make you feel more comfortable.

1 Like

If there are romantic feelings between the two, I would understand not wanting to let her have a sleepover. But if there aren’t any romantic feelings, it’s just a sleepover.
I think an easy compromise would be to have them sleep out in the living room if they want a sleepover, because then you can still keep an eye on them. :person_shrugging:

Be open minded and don’t judge is what I say. Accept people for the way they are.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13858 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle150.pages.dev

Yes I would everyone here sound very judgemental, they can sleep in different rooms at 15 I wasn’t thinking about sex and stuff idk :neutral_face:

I would let the 14 have her friend stay the night but the 15 year old should wait to have her girlfriend stay the night. I had a trans friend growing up and stayed the night at their house countless times and nothing ever happened (because we were FRIENDS just like you said they are) but the 15 year old is too young to have a boyfriend/girlfriend stay the night in my opinion!

3 Likes

Let them sleep in main area of the house…
That way you can always check on them and make a point of saying you will be checking on them

1 Like

I’d rather know they’re safe under my roof, armed with information on safe sex, boundaries and consent, than hooking up in an alleyway. But that’s just my take.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13989 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle161.pages.dev

I say yes, maybe sleep in different rooms they sleep in a common are like the living room. Only because if they want to do something “sexual” they are going to do it behind your back anyway…

2 Likes

My 15year old yes, 14year old if just friends then yes.

Nah that “girlfriend” is gonna get your daughter pregnant :joy:

I wouldn’t allow the sleep over Instead I would allow her to invite her girlfriend over for the evening so they can watch a movie together or something.

My rule is… Once you move out and pay your own bills then you can have boyfriend/girlfriend sleep overs…

1 Like

If they can get pregnant that’s a no until/unless they are mature enough to talk to you about sex & use protection.

They should sleep in separate rooms until 18+

Nope. Friends only. I don’t care genders or what they identify as, you will only stay the night if you are not romantically involved in any capacity.

6 Likes

Let them have a sleep over, maybe in the den, living room, sleeping bags, check on them a few times and tell them you will be looking in on them in case they need anything. What can they do at your house that they can’t do elsewhere?

5 Likes

Unfortunately the answer is no, since it has become more than a friendship. Non of the pronouns or what they identify with matter in my home. Once the boundary has been crossed of friendship/ relationship than the ball game changes.

3 Likes

When my daughter was a teen, her girlfriend previously just a friend stayed over she had to stay on the couch and daughter had to go to bed… it would’ve been the same as a boyfriend. It was a bit difficult cause they had been having sleep overs from the time they were 5.

1 Like

Sleepover in the living room or den/family room

I don’t let any of my kids regardless of sexual orientation have significant others say the night as underaged kids

2 Likes

Too young! the brains these teens have DO NOT technically mature until they are 25. Big mistake! I have nothing against the LGBTQ community but I would put my line at 18 if still living in your house.

That wouldn’t fly with me.

1 Like

Better that they are in a safe environment then sneaking behind your back to hook up

4 Likes

When I was younger and I had a guy friend sleep over, we moved the mattresses to the living room and hung/slept out there. One on the couch and one in the mattress.:woman_shrugging:t4:

I wouldn’t let them sleep alone in their own room tho.:sweat_smile:

I just can’t keep up anymore. This post confused me and I’m only 33. Ugh…im doomed.

3 Likes

Teenagers are teenagers are teenagers. What do you think?

I’m definitely not a prude, nor am I innocent, & I ain’t the best parent on the planet; but I am baffled at the amount of comments that condone adolescents’ “significant others” staying over… our brains don’t fully develop until around 25 years old, especially the decision-making portion. There’s so many other things to focus on at that age, and a romantic relationship isn’t one. Sex, even practiced safely, can/does/and will have serious and heavy consequences. Yet, some parents think an older CHILD should be allowed to f*** bc they’ll “sneak” around or “find a way”? That’s mind-blowing to me. A whole variety of criminals sneak around and find a way to break laws all day everyday yet you don’t hear authorities saying, “hey we might as well let him do it, he’ll find a way somehow or sneak behind our back”

Oh, well. I’m no one, just a Facebook commenter concerned for our children. :woman_shrugging:t3:

No!!! Don’t take chances!!

1 Like

Yeah sure. Tent sleep over in the loungeroom or no tent. Make a night of it…movies. popcorn. Lots of pillows, blankets etc

2 Likes

Not unless you’re cool with them having sex because that will happen so big NO

Yeah it’s a no for me…

I would let the 14 yr old have their trans friend stay over. No to the 15 year olds gf though. Friends yes, gf/bf no.

Focus on the journey this year :fireworks:, not the destination, joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it " All my gratitude goes to you ma’am Elizabeth James you are the main source of my joy today… I thank you, and appreciate all you have done for me through Your intelligence in Cryptocurrency your generosity has given me a new hope ! You can connect with her via Facebook :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Behind every successful person there is always a helper mrs Elizabeth James she is the person behind my successful story and great achievement and goal thanks once again for restoring my hope Mrs :envelope_with_arrow::arrow_lower_right::arrow_down:

I’m proud to say I’m among the people benefiting from online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Elizabeth James shows for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She elavates me financially, Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs. Elizabeth James with the links down here and testify like me :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

You want a better financial life then reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James . She helped me get out of my debt and now I earn 5 figures weekly from my Crypto investment. I really hope more people get on board and you can simply click on the link below to connect with her :point_right: :arrow_down_small:

I’m here to share the good new to everyone. How crypto trading has changed my life for Good. Well all thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James and who’ introduce me to this Business I’ve earned so much money and I can now pay up my Bills.I will advice you to invest on a right company click on the link and get started :point_down::point_down::point_down: