When did your child start sleeping through the night?

When did your LO start sleeping through the night?

1 Like

My daughter is 7ā€¦ill let u know :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

When we hit 4th month when I went back to work. Sheā€™s 1 and still sleeping thru :woman_shrugging:.

I have a four year old that will still occasionally wake up during the night.

My oldest is 13 from day one slept through the night. Was spoiled I know. My second took her 6 months to actually sleep at night she had nights and days mixed. But still got up til around a year. My youngest 10 month old has just started to sleep through the night.

Mine came home from the hospital sleeping through the night, then around 2 months she started waking in the night and about 4.5 months got her sleeping through the night again, on Wednesday she turned 6 months old and has been waking in the night due to teething since last weekend. Itā€™s been a wild rideā€‹:joy::joy:

Son (12) still doesnā€™t sleep well and my daughter slept through the night since 8 weeks

She was 3, sheā€™s 5 now & no longer sleeps thru the night :roll_eyes:

My first was about 4 months. My second wasnā€™t till about 2 and he still will wake up a couple times a week and crawl in bed with me.

9 weeks. Heā€™s 13 now, and off and on throughout the years heā€™d wake in the middle of the night, but nothing on a regular basis.

My granddaughter is 6yr. Still occasionally wakes up during the night go to the bathroom

Oldest around 1 youngest still isnā€™t 100% of the time and she is 4

From 3 months 6-7pm to 5am ā€¦ thank goodness!! :heart:

All my kids were around 2

I have a 5 year old who still wakes 2-4x a night, and a 3yo who started at 8 months but recently started waking 1-2x a night :expressionless:

Waitā€¦they are suppose to start sleeping through the night??? Oh crap :joy::joy:

5 Likes

3 months :woozy_face: she was a super easy baby to care for and still is at almost 2

Im still waiting for that night to come and i am looking forward to it. My little girl is 6 months and still wakes 2-3 times a night!

Hahaha sleeping through the night whatā€™s that!? Lol

1 Like

Idk I am pushing 40 and still donā€™t sleep through the night , I get up numerous times to potty :toilet:

1 Like

My first- 3 months
Second- still doesnā€™t at 2 1/2 wakes up once for a few minutes
My youngest- does sometimes sheā€™s 8 months

My daughter did at 2 months. My son finally did when I bought him a weighted blanket at age 6 years. Not even kidding.

My son started sleeping through the night at the age of 3 months he is 4.5 years old and still sleeps through the night. Only time he wakes up and climbs into mine and my husbandā€™s bed is when he is sick

Iā€™m 41 and still canā€™t sleep through the night. Smh.

About 1 to 1 1/2 months

1 Like

More consistently at 11mo

2 days after he turned 12 months lol!! :joy:
Colic, sleep regression, growth spurts, teething you name it !! Would wake up 3,4 times a night as a newborn/infant.

3 kiddos. All slept through the night by about 1 month. :heart_eyes:

My eldest daughter was 8 weeks my middle daughter was 5 cant remember when my 3rd didā€¦she was about 11mths I think

My son was like 3 months old. He was an amazing sleeper. He could self soothe from birth.

My daughter needs to be cuddled to sleep in our bed for like a whole hour before she goes to the crib, has one night feeding, and then wants to come back in our bed at 5:30 for more cuddles.
She only naps in a kā€™tan.

My daughter didnā€™t sleep all night till about 1 & 1/2 years. She sleeps 9pm-7am

Iā€™ll let you know :rofl: mine is five

My daughter is 11 and Iā€™ll Lao let you know :woman_facepalming:t4:

Honestly every child is different my daughter didnā€™t sleep through the night till she was 1 my son almost immediately.

First baby 9 weeks, our youngest 6 weeks. But in saying that they still go through their crap night sleeps with teething and developmental leaps. I would suggest downloading ā€œthe wonder weeksā€ app. It helped keep my sanity. Whenever they go through a fussy stage in lined up with the app and made me feel alot less stressed.

My kids started to sleep through the night at 3 weeks old

My first little girl started sleeping through the night around 2 months and my newborn is well on her way to doing the same. They both love their sleep!

My little started sleeping through the night soon after we stopped breastfeeding, around 13 months old. But every child is different

My son started sleeping through the whole night around 1 1/2 months every now and then like once a month when his teeth are popping through a lot or he doesnā€™t feel good he wakes up at least once

I think he (my son) started sleeping 6 hrs at 3wks, 8hrs at about 4weeks and heā€™s now 9 wks and has been sleeping from 10-12hrs per night for a few weeks now.

First one was 7 months 7pm-7am shes my morning girl lol
2nd started 5 months hes a year now and is solid 12 hours and a short nap in the afternoon maybe lol

6 months as soon as she started formula. Sheā€™s 8 now, still sleeps 12hrs

Both my kids were 3 months.

9 months, but by for months he would only wake to eat and have a diaper change, then heā€™d go right back to sleep.

Still searching for that answer 16 months inā€¦ LOL! He CAN, but chooses not to. The only times heā€™s actually slept through the night has been after heā€™s gotten his shots.

My son (2) still wakes up at least once a night, never really slept through much. My daughter (1month) has already done it twice :laughing: thank goodness for second children.

1 Like

The day I brought her home from the hospital

I was told when my oldest was born that ā€œsleeping thru the nightā€ was 6-8 hours straight. My 2 girls were doing that by a month old and my son by 6 weeks.

Every kid is different. And are we speaking regularly or the very first time? My oldest, now 5 started regularly sleeping through the night around 3. My 2 year old still doesnā€™t regularly sleep through the night. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week, MAYBE.

15 months and still waiting.

My daughter has since she came home from the NICU. She still has nights she wonā€™t but for the most part does

1.5yrs - Sheā€™d wake up anytime the pacifier fell out of her mouth, 6 weeks - My only boy, and 2yrs - She had numerous health issues though

My daughter is almost 16 and still does not sleep through the night. šŸ¤·

My daughter used to sleep all night until her dad walked her head first into a door frame when she was 4 months old, after that she didnā€™t sleep more than 4-5 hours at a time until 2.5 years old when I brought her a big girl bed

My son was a yr and a half and my daughter was 5 weeks

Doc said approx 3 months or 12 lbs and it proved true. But through the night was maybe 10 pm-6 am.

1 Like

Hes slept from 8:30pm-7:00am every night since 4 months and heā€™ll be a year in a couple weeks!

1 Like

My boy is 3.5 and still wakes up maybe once a week. He didnt start sleeping better until almost 3 years

My daughter will be two in November and still wakes up every 2-3 hours!

My son starting sleeping through the night at 15 months and my daughter starting sleeping through the night at about 6 months

My first son at about 6 months or so and still sleeps through the night in his own bed and is 2. My youngest who is 6 weeks sleeps through night sometimes but not every night

My first one was at 6 weeks. My second one is now 3 months and he is still waking up

All at six weeks though baby wakes when sheā€™s teething

My oldest was about 8mos(girl), 2nd was a year(girl) and my last was 3mo(boy). šŸ¤· girls donā€™t sleep? Lol

My daughter was 9 weeks old sleeping from 10pm-6am.
My 9 week old little guy is starting to do the same now too!

Right after he turned 1. Thats also the time he was weaned. I didnā€™t enforce the weaning, more or less encouraged it. He stopped on his own. Then after that he slept with a spill proof sippy in case he ever gets thristy in the night.

1 Like

One 6 weeks old. Second is 5 and still doesnt lol

First one exactly three months, second one just shy of three months. I donā€™t remember with my third tbh, with my fourth she did for a while at about five months but now she wakes up hungry some nights while others she does sleep through. There is no set time table, they all just kinda do their own thing at their own rate

It never fails that as soon as my son starts sleeping through the night, 3-5 days in he gets a tooth & itā€™s ruined. :rofl: Heā€™ll be 2 in January. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 ish months. Sheā€™s almost 7 months now and will occasionally get up at night but sheā€™s teething and itā€™s rare knock on wood lol

All 3 of mine at 6 weeks old

My oldest 3 (15,14,13) all were sleeping through early on, probably 3 months or so. My last 2 (4,3) itā€™s a joke to them. Mainly my 4 yr old. Heā€™ll start in his room and it never fails that he ends up in my room at some point in the night. I have tried everything to get him to stay asleep and in his room.

1 year. Just getting there now. He used to wake up for a bottle or 2 a night. But weā€™ve just gotten to no bottles and sleeping through, 12 hrs sometimes but usually 10.

My first when he was about 5 months, with my second, when she turned a month old!

I got very lucky and both did right from the start.

The moment he came out. Hoping baby #2 is the same.

At like 2 months for the most part. He was never a great Napier during the day but would sleep great at night

3 Weeks first son. 5 weeks 2nd son. And when I say sleeping thru the night I mean sleeping 10+ hours straight.

My first at like 6 weeks and Iā€™d say about 3 months with my second she will very rarely wake up in the middle of the night but will go right back to sleep

Around 3 years for the first two & 3 1/2 years for the third.

1 Like

Mine didnā€™t sleep through the night until I took the bottle away. She was almost two I think. Once the bottle was gone she stopped waking up wanting it.

2 years when she was fully weaned from breastfeeding!

Periodically at about 2 and a half yrs. Consistently at 3 yrs.

Mine were all about 8yr before they slept right though.

Son 3.5years. Still waiting on my daughter she will be 3 in December x

Youngest is 1 and has always slept straight through. The oldest will be 3 in Oct, she can go SOME nights sleeping fine but MOST of the time, always wakes 1-3x a night :grimacing:

my son always slept through the night

I got very lucky. My daughter slept through the night at 4 days old.

I have a two year old and a three year old and my two year old is up Atleast 2 and my three year old sometimes once a night.

My son started sleeping through the night around 8-10 weeks. Then regressed at 4 months for about a month. Then he was okay for a while. Now he struggles to sleep through the night when heā€™s cutting a new tooth, but other than that heā€™s fine.

All my kids were great sleepers. Own room, own crib, cool temps, white noise. Day 1, now 21, 18, 13 and 6.

3 weeks old. At 4 months now we go to sleep around 10pm and sleep till 10am getting up once to feed then only take 2 ten minutes naps during the day.

2 Likes

My daughter is almost two and still wakes up once a night. I just bring her to bed so I can get a full nights sleep after that. Lol. I can count on one hand how many times she has slept through the night. :rofl:

Kid 1 almost 15 months, kid 2 almost 10 months. Kid 3. As soon as we can home. She had underlying heart issues that we didnā€™t know about.

8 weeks old for both, started sleep training at 6 weeks

One kid at three months. Other kid is 7 years and at least half the time is up at least once. Once a week itā€™s multiple times.

About 2 months old fr both of mine.
I got lucky.

All my 3 were around 6 weeks

My kids are over 2 ā€¦ still no lol

1 Like

2 years old and dont sleep through the night