When do you know a relationship is over?

Why are you still with him? Come on, fuck him! NOBODY deserves to be treated like this! Show him your worth and burn rubber leaving his ass. Or better yet, make him find a new place to live!
He’s never going to respect you. Respect yourself enough to end it!

Leave that sorry bastard!

Time to move forward and never look back, you know you can do it on your own because you have been. You and your daughter deserve the best and by staying you are just teaching her that it’s okay to be treated this way. You are doing great and don’t let him make you think differently. If you choose to stay it will only get worse. Best of luck

1 Like

You deserve better than that leave him you are doing everything now on your own and getting no thanks for it at what’s the point he is just like a whait round your neck do your self a fever and get rid

2 Likes

You are not loved. Just used.

1 Like

Leave that selfish dickheaded prick

2 Likes

You are a mom first and foremost now! If this is not the type of behavior you want your child to give/receive than you need to leave. It’s hard. I’ve been there. It was the best decision I ever made. It sucks at first, learning a new normal and mending a broken heart. But eventually I realized I was mending a broken heart for what could of and should have been rather than being heartbroken over him. Teach your child not to tolerate anything less than what they deserve.

2 Likes

You need to kick him to the curb. Let his old girlfriend pick up after him.

1 Like

I would pull get a restraining order get him out of there, start a divorce cause they don’t change.they may sweet talk you and say they will charge don’t belive a word they say…cause it will keep repeating over and over

I think you have answered why you should leave and don’t look back. Life is to short to not be happy. Love yourself

1 Like

I’m am in almost same spot… we have been married 2 years … was separated for 6 months or so but got back together year b4 married… we’ve almost always been together since high school… I’m 33 now. Now I ain’t the greatest at the house keeping stuff… I do mediocre but all the rest I do… I work my butt off i try so hard to have the kids (11 An 15) an now a 3 month grand baby happy… I feel as if I try so hard… but we r very much the same . He says… same kinda things . Funny to read this now. I have started the process… I get a place Jan 1st… I love him with all my heart an can’t imagine not having him as my husband … but… when all we do is fight … an I mean fight bad… we don’t agree on anything … well maybe 1 thing a month if that… there is a point when u have to say. How long do u try … how miserable should ppl be… u can evaluate it after a separation but… don’t jump back to quick. That was our problem always… we swear it was gonna get better… we really do want to be together. But… we r who we r an some ppl can change an some cant. n at some point u have to do what’s best for u… him… kids . Everyone will be happy an healthier… an if some day use can prove that use can… great… if not… well that’s life unfortunatly … it is the hardest thing in the world… an even when u start the process an u see them starting to remove them selves from the marriage… it still hurts like hell . But… it’s what best… some times love just ain’t enough. Best of luck it is hard but… u can do it . What ever u decide make sure it’s what’s best for u.

1 Like

Kick the ass aole to the curb. Take the baby and leave that fucked up basstered.

Been there done that…the stress u feeling is affecting ur baby too. The best thing I did for my son, was to get out of that unhealthy environment. Today he is a happy, well adjusted boy and I don’t regret leaving for a second. Listen to that nagging feeling…it’s so hard to start over, but we are stronger than we believe…

1 Like

You’re gettting PPD because of him… free yourself dear you can do it!

1 Like

Mxxm,it’s done and dusted he’s a bully and most of all he doesn’t love you,it’s time to let it go dear

1 Like

The reason he treats you like an idiot is, because you are still there putting up with it.

1 Like

Don’t waste anymore of your life with him!! He can not and will not help you , then you need to move on to someone who will. Life is way to short to be in that relationship .

1 Like

I’m always a supporter of working it out and fighting for your marriage… but this my dear, is wrong! You do not need to be anywhere you are not loved, or respected! It sounds like he is a real piece of work! You get out and find happiness in your baby and yourself! I know it’s going to be one of scariest, hardest things you do but you CAN do it! Their are resources out there! Tell him to take that crap back to all his ex’s and to leave you alone! Praying for you!

3 Likes

You do know what to do. And you’ll know when it’s time.

1 Like

Damn sis. That has Toxic written all over it… I understand you may love him but come on. You do everything by yourself as you’ve stated so what do you need him for? He’s literally there just stressing you out. And you don’t need it! So pick up what you’ve got, and start fresh by yourself and your baby. If he wants to co parent then let it happen. Don’t hold the baby from him but only allow him to be a father if he wants to be and that’s it. I’m telling you… There are men out there that will worship the ground you walk on. Men who will literally be at home waiting for you to get off so he can start you a bath or cook you something to eat… in a house that he’s already cleaned… Etc etc. Don’t settle for less than what you deserve. Find someone better! :blush:

Leave! He doesn’t care.

1 Like

This is horrible way anybody be treated. You deserve better fuck that manwhore excuse my language! For you be reaching out on social media takes alot of courage and self respect. Get out of the toxic realtionship while you still CAN!

I think you already have your answer and just needed confirmation from the tribe here, go with your gut girl he doesn’t value or respect you xx

3 Likes

Run fast you dont need that crap you will be so much happier in the long run

If this is happening to you, it’s time to take back your control and get out. Yes, it will hurt, but you have to think of you and the baby first, not some jerk.

Get out and don’t look back he has no respect for you. Believe me when I say this.

I went through the stupidity for 11 years before I made up my mind to leave and stay gone. No turning back

I think you just answered your own question.

You’re a strong independent woman. Say that to yourself and leave the fool behind. Let’s see him struggle. And when he come crawling to your feet begging to come back… DON’T. You are not his slave, you’re a queen!

2 Likes

He sounds like a real prize.

This is a toxic environment, just get out!

Leave!
Divorce!
He doesnt care
Beyond crossed the line
A huge red flag when he wanted to cancel wedding to bring fling!
Hes Scum!!