When to start potty training?

My oldest daughter played in her poop and wiped on the walls ,her bed, herself, play pen,it was a mess,I didn’t know what to clean first ,my mom always told me when they wake up with a dry diaper they are ready, and it will only take a few weeks, around 2 year old,

I put my son on the potty and gave him books to look at. When he went he got spiced drops. He loved them. Later I changed them to raisins.

YES. I did start potty training EACH of my two daughters at 1 years old. by the time they were 2 they were completely potty trained. (Staying dry even through the night . It does take a lot of CONSISTANT work) Theay were 18 months apart and the oldest didn’t want anything to do with being a baby (like her baby sister) and my younger one wanted to be like her big sister so they had goals. But you have to be consistent with taking them to the potty and praising them when they go.

1 Like

My oldest was fully potty trained by 18 months. Each child is different. Some are ready that early, others aren’t.

1 Like

All three of my kids were potty trained by 1 1/2. That being said my oldest did this, which is why I potty trained early. Until he was trained I would put zipper jammies on backwards and safety pin the zipper to the top at night.

2 Likes

Footie Jammie’s and cut off the feet or Jammie’s with out feet and put it on backward. Then they can’t unzip!

My daughter is one and I’m potty training her she’s doing great

If she taking her diaper off she def ready

My little was potty trained by 15 months we just used pull ups at night till she had dry nights that was at about 18months

I’ve had to put duct tape on my sons diaper he’s around the same age he was doing the same thing the tape has been working and we keep trying the potty but no luck

Au thts gta b annoying for you, yes u can start training at tht age my daughter started training at 13mths and was fully trained day n night by 15mths old

I have found out that about 3 and 3 months they are ready and understand BUT you can not go off every other kid …every KID IS DIFFERENT I know some one who baby walked at 9 months potty trained by 3