Where should I go from here?

Hecckkkkkkkkk noooooo

Ask the cousin how much he wants to pay for the Maid to come in and clean. If you’re paying rent, deduct this from it.

Move on. You Think about . Do you what this all your life. Or leave notes all over the place. Like if you can’t find the hole set on it. Smile just got your photo taken know who you are. I’m given you notice I will be moving out. .No more rent from me.

1 Like

I have a zero roommate policy. I really want to evict my two kids at this point (10,1). Lol.

2 Likes

Leave now!! He doesn’t stand up for you now; he never will. He doesn’t respect or treasure you. Get out and learn to love and respect yourself. Red flags here everywhere. Listen and move by yourself. You don’t need a man like that!

1 Like

There is more your not saying. Like why you can’t get your own place? Do you work? Do you live there for free?

Why do you stay? I’m sure bc you love fiancé. May you should go live with someone else and just visit and take him food if possible. He may then man up and speak to his cousin. Do either of you have patients you could stay with? Sending prayer.

1 Like

Sadly he’s right it’s not your place I would be looking for your own place immediately

Charge them domestic help wage & also cleaning kitchen counters n cooker tops is extra. Save n move out coz cleanin wage will probs b more than what your rent is there. Hope u manage 2 get things sorted 1 way or another

Force yourself to live somewhere else.

1 Like

Pack up and move yourself out as soon as possible, Problem solved.

How were you forced to live there :thinking: :rofl: it may have been the only choice you felt you had that appealed to you when considering any other choice but I don’t believe that you were ever forced. And who made you the maid :thinking: :rofl: it seems you didn’t care for the messes they left behind and took it upon yourself to clean them up for them and now don’t like that your the only one who has a problem with this. Stop cleaning them up & do what needs to be done for you to get away from that situation.

Get enough money from income to move. Til then clean and survive. Or live with your family n visit your fiance. And make the boys clean up there own mess

Find a way to move out…leave them to live in thier own mess

2 Likes

I would be finding a new place to live asap. Will not be putting up with that. You have no control over them though.

1 Like

Don’t do anything to help him. Are you paying for living there ? :thinking:
If not we’ll you should do some cleaning not all.
Try and save money so you can get your own home.

Where to go? Out the door

1 Like

:running_woman:t2::dash::dash::dash:______

Leave and get a job. Go to service places to get help. If your boyfriend doesn’t mind living there. He can stay.
I would live by myself until you get your life on track.

1 Like

Find a new place to live, if you can pay rent in one place find a smaller place and move out.

1 Like

Here’s an idea pack your stuff walk out the door and leave everyone else behind

3 Likes

Where do you go from there?
You go as a single woman to your own place… throw them both into the trash!!

Find the key lock the bathroom …demand ppl to clean up after themselves or no key ???

1 Like

Not your house move on

2 Likes

Your fiance sounds very controlling by telling you to basically keep your mouth shut and let his cousin treat you like crap…Speak up .girl or you will always be treated like crap …let them both know that you are not going to take it …take pictures and show the uncle so that you are not blamed for any damages

6 Likes

Nobody is forced to live anywhere. There is housing, asstance…etc apply and with your husband should be easier to get help. As for rest. Clean only after you. Do only your own dishes and meals, and when he has no dishes his problem. Get your own garbage can and take only yours out. If his gets full put in front of his bdrm door. He’ll get the hint sooner or later.

2 Likes

Move out. If you don’t have a job, get one and start taking steps to get out and into a place that doesn’t make you insane.

2 Likes

You can’t fix nasty. You just have to move

3 Likes

Speak up for yourself say something yourself ! If your fiancé just had surgery maybe he don’t want to write a check his ass can’t cover at the moment so you say something !

He does not respect you and see you as his maid. Get out!! Soo not worth it!

1 Like

Sounds like beggars can’t be choosers.
Move out.

2 Likes

Apply for affordable housing
At the time when both aren’t working, you can apply as a caregiver for your fiancé.
If sucks but for the time being while ur waiting for housing you will have to deal with nasty trashy people. Just clean your messes and he needs to heal and not be moving around so much. He is not able to fix that problem Becuz he doesn’t have anywhere else to take you guys. You can go to a shelter as well if that’s an option. It is very annoying and gross, just keep saving money so you can move

Go back to your parents and wait for a guy who can support you

2 Likes

How are you forced to live with his cousin? It seems as though neither of them have much respect for you. One of them very clearly views you as a maid, while the other appears to be too afraid to stick up for you. Is that really the type of husband you want? Best advice I can give is. Get a job, save your money, and move out. Stop cleaning up after them. When they complain, remind them that they are grown men and are more than capable of cleaning up after themselves. They didn’t need help making the mess, so shouldn’t need help cleaning it up.

4 Likes

Gurl if you don’t move out and leave of those nasty ass Bastards where they’re at! You are being used, a d next thing you know you’re gonna be in a situation where one of those alleged friends THATS running in and out may try and come after you in a sexual way. Read the room Sis

I’d be figuring out where to go and leave these two slobs to there own filthiness.

3 Likes

Y’all need to get it together and get your own place. Sounds weird that you were “forced” to live with him. Get a job and get out of there.

Get a job and save to get your own place. Cousin isn’t bothered by his mess & you can’t tell someone else how to live their life. Fiance maybe doesn’t care about the mess either, doesn’t want to jeopardize his relationship with his cousin, especially if it could mean he gets mad and puts you out on the street while he is in recovery.

Don’t pick up after anyone, just clean what you are going to use at the moment. Maybe suggest using disposable plates & utensils until y’all move out to avoid some of the dish problem.

After y’all move, talk to fiancé about standards of cleanliness, division of household labor and definitely about money. One of you should have a job with benefits like sick leave & short-term disability. Plan on & budget for getting training if you don’t have the skills. Set up a budget for rent & household expenses, food, transportation, entertainment, vacations/trips, savings, retirement (invest in an IRA now so you can get “free” money through interest & reduce your taxes), and save 3 months of expenses for emergencies. Also look at your health & figure out future costs—even with health insurance you can wind up with serious expenses.

2 Likes

Call the police and report the kidnappers who have “forced” you to live there. Or, you know, move.

7 Likes

Move out then and only clean what u dirty the bear Minimum nothing more or get a job andsave for your own

Uh get your own place.

Get a place of your own.

Move out that simple.

It’s your fiance’s place to talk with HIS cousin. I’d be looking for another living arrangement.

Move out meanwhile just clean after yourself and fiance.

1 Like

You leave. They want a built in maid and that’s what you doing. Stop cleaning up after grown men.

4 Likes

Go get work and you go find your own place. If your guy won’t stand up for you and is yelling at you while you are being disrespected then leave him so he can live in the pig stye with his cousin. Never let him back in your life and move on. The disrespect will only continue especially where his family is involved.

5 Likes

You need to leave. It is your fiancé’s coz and uncle not yours; he needs to man up. It sounds like the cousin doesn’t want you guys there. Any damages will probably be blamed on y’all too. You’re not the maid, unfortunately you you have shared spaces so if you want it cleaned it’ll be on you.

For heavens sake, RUN!!

Leave. If he won’t stick up for you he doesn’t love u. Find someone who knows what love is. Run

4 Likes

You aren’t married and it’s not going to change so leave or stop cleaning up after people who don’t care what you do. You aren’t going to appreciated or get a thank you. You are going to have to suck it up if you stay. Good luck.

ya know? I hate to be an asshole, but he’s a dude. you can either nag the cousin to clean up or you can move out

Quit cleaning. If you are living there to help out your laid up bf then just do that until he is better, then leave. People usually get compensated when working. Unfortunately they won’t have a clue. Even after you are gone.

Move and leave your boyfriend there! It is so simple! Get out!

6 Likes

Get out or deal with it! It won’t stop!!!

3 Likes

Get your own place , then this won’t be an issue. I mean until you have your own place you really have no room to complain.

3 Likes

Are you a fiancé or a maid? It sounds like you’re the second one… and especially after grown ass men who just choose not to? Nope. Why are you still there? Obviously your fiancé doesn’t respect or value you or else he wouldn’t be okay with you being treated like that. You need to have self love/respect and leave that house, call off the wedding, and take care of yourself

It sounds to me as if it’s the cousins place. If that’s the case there’s nothing you can say or do, because he invited you into his home. And it isn’t your place to tell him how to live in his own place. Get your own place if it bothers you.

5 Likes

Go find YOURSELF an apartment and live a clean, stress free life.

2 Likes

I would leave so fast they would think they just saw a flash of lighting.

5 Likes

Get out of there and leave your fiance there too.

3 Likes

Why are people so repulsive?!

Move out that’s all u can do

You need to go out the front door and walk away. WTF?

3 Likes

Move :woman_shrugging:t2: problem solved

1 Like

I’d let them continue to act like bachelors and dip. If my name is not on it nor my fiancé’s, we have to go…or just me.

Easy option. Leave. Don’t spend your life with someone who is okay with you being disrespected because its convenient.

4 Likes

This is easy for me to answer! You by yourself need to remove yourself from this situation. Your fiancé is not going to bring you any joy in your life. I know it will be difficult to break the tie but you really must.

2 Likes

Only one thing you can do , move

2 Likes

Go to your own place. Solved.

2 Likes

Where to go? Out of the nasty apartment, out of the relationship with a slime ball that disrespects u & clearly thinks it’s ok for u to clean up other people’s piss. Why do u say u are forced to be there? LEAVE them all

You can deal with the filth or clean it if it bothers you or move out. There’s your choices. If you want it clean and clean it yourself then leave your boyfriend out of it.

2 Likes

He’s not husband material if he can’t stand up for you. Especially against his family. It’s not your place to do so, because it’s HIS family. Would be completely different if it was your cousin…

3 Likes

Find a new place to live with or without the boyfriend. Neither he nor his cousin are giving you the respect you deserve.

1 Like

My husband’s child hood best friend lives with us and he has to sweep and mop once a week and I am the one who said he has to do it. I have enough to clean up after with 3 kids and 2 dogs. Writ up the 7 days of the week and assign everyone in the house a daily chore, put it where it’s visible to everybody.

Run don’t walk away as fast as you can.

1 Like

Where is the uncle? Maybe let him know. If none of you are on the lease, the uncle could get in trouble. If I was him I’d be sure the people living in my apartment were taking care of it.

Leave you husband there and move out!

Out the front door….fast.

Out of there is where you go!!

If you can start looking for your own place. know Florida is very expensive. Also just kindly ask him to help out with the cleaning.

Why?? Move out! Pack your stuff and go someplace else. Life is just too short for this nonsense. My husband would drag ppl home and it was awful. Horrid. I’d have to be the one to kick them out and it just made me angry. By then, we had 4 little kids and I couldn’t just pack up and leave . If I were YOU, I’d leave BEFORE you get married and have kids.

This won’t change. The cousin is a lazy slob content to live in squalor. He has no reason to expend actual effort. Cleaning and maintaining a home, is hard work that can be avoided.

Unfortunately I think you have 2 options, live with it or move out. If at all possible, leave or get a 2nd job to pay for rent elsewhere.

Someplace else to live

1 Like

I think you need to grow up not your house not your rules and if story .get a place of you are unhappy stop telling people what go do not your place

1 Like

Find the door and leave. It’s NOT going to change.

2 Likes

Leave the bf and go find yourself somewhere to live.

3 Likes

Time to Find Your OWN Place!!!

2 Likes

Run like he’ll in the opposite direction, if he can’t be a man, then this is not the man for you, they obviously don’t have the same standards as you. But also don’t respect what you have tried to do, none of them will EVER respect you!. You deserve better honey, don’t get locked into this misogynistic household. Get a job, and start planning your escape. But this is going to the dungeons of he’ll, believe me, your so called fiancee, does not respect you, he never will, women need to learn this, these are warning signs. Make a list what you want for yourself, and what you want in a job and even if it means going back to college, to meet like minded people, but you can do so much better, than this, until a man respects his own space and his woman, you need to love yourself more than this guy does. Don’t listen to his pleads, get out now!!

5 Likes

go to your own place or find new friend to stay with

2 Likes

Speak up! If you don’t tell him how u feel no one else will

1 Like

Move out get your own place because it’s never going to change never you already allowed them to walk all over you so they know you will continue to do it. For your own sanity leave it’s not worth it

2 Likes

Just a glimpse into your future… You don’t have to listen to me. Most people don’t take advice when it’s given but I will pray for you.

2 Likes

Leave go back to where you were before I wouldn’t deal with this no matter what

1 Like

Where to go from here? Go anywhere but don’t stay there. If your man is not well, depending on you to help take care of him and this is his behavior towards you, and allowing his cousin and friends to disrespect you girl, welcome to your future. Why are you still with this man. Are you working? Get out you must have a family to stay with until you get on yr feet. If you continue to stay there, then STOP COMPLAINING and just clean up after all those slobs, including your spineless man!!

2 Likes

How were you forced? Just move out

1 Like

Why would you want to stay , no one respects you or what you do . You are just a house keeper . Get out of there and leave them in their own filth .

1 Like

Is this how you want to live your life? It will be difficult, the signs are there that you need to find a new direction in your life.

I am eas­lly ea­rnin­g extra $­500 or even more by wo­rkin­g o­n­l­lne j­o­b from h­o­me. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was ma­king $­1­86­54 per month but now i see how it works.

M0re Info… https://cashhafiz64.netlify.app/

No one is forced to live somewhere. You had a choice.