Where should I go from here?

I Get Paid over $ 150 per hour working from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my mate makes over $ 20740 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info… https://cashhafiz95.netlify.app/

2 Likes

Your not there mother ,there wife , there girl friend your not there to clean up after them , speake up tell them your not cleaning up after the pigs , and tell your husband the same thing , clean up after no one but you n your husband … point blank !!!

1 Like

What the fuck am I missing here you all making all this fucking money , this woman just ask an question

You need to find your own place.

6 Likes

I Get Paid over $ 150 per hour working from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my mate makes over $ 20740 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info… https://cashhafiz124.netlify.app/

Get a cleaner and make them put in

M0re Info… https://storied-pika-fa4f88.netlify.app/

Give them a very detailed bill for your “house cleaning service”. Tell them pay up or you quit :joy:

Move out…because at the end of the day this place is owned by their family not yours…

13 Likes

you can not control what another person says or does so if you really can’t stand the lack of housework others are doing, do yourself a favour and get the hell outta there! Your fiancé obviously doesn’t want to cause waves but saying it’s your job is just him passing the buck. You are not someone’s slave, if you feel its not evenly spread out and you are getting overwhelmed by the clutter, save your mental health and find somewhere else (even if it isn’t with your partner if he doesn’t wish to leave). You need to choose what’s best for you because these people do not seem to care how this is affecting you so choose you and find somewhere you aren’t depending on others.

2 Likes

Go out the front :door: door!!! Now don’t look back

2 Likes

I suggest leaving your fiancé. Chances are, your situation will become worse. he won’t defend you now, I doubt he’ll defend you in the future. Besides, who else is he willing to allow to disrespect you? I don’t need the answer to this question, you do.

5 Likes

If youre not living there, dont even bother cleaning. If you are living there with your fiance, get away for a few months, or just move out to your own place. Just dont care.please. your are not a slave. At least a maid is getting paid to clean.

2 Likes

Go back home. Let your finance get his life together so you will have a decent like or it will be like this forever

3 Likes

Move out and move on.

3 Likes

It’s your husband’s cousin he should speak up

3 Likes

Look at this man you’re going to marry. He won’t even stand up to his cousin for you. Leave him, leave the apartment, and go get yourself together.

2 Likes

Clean what you use and do your best to ignore their mess. You aren’t their housekeeper.

1 Like

Run don’t look back!

2 Likes

Any light at the end of that tunnel for you both?
If so that’s good hang in, otherwise its Adios.

2 Likes

Make plans for you, and follow thur, take time to learn your “Worth” and GOD’S BLESSINGS WILL FLOW. Good luck baby-girl🙏🏾

Forced because of funds . No parents to help out ?? Time to get out as fast as you can and the fact that the uncle thinks pee is ok all over the floor and toliet says it is no better and that is just plain gross and disgusting people that all live together . Freaking full a$$$ adults peeing all over instead of in the bowl and having some morals for others . See if you can apply to get somewhere else in your own apartment or section 8 . If he does not care then start telling those boy men to cut their immature crap and clean up after themselves . Disgusting and gross for grown men to still be this way . Shame on your significant other for having no men balls to say something . Leave the entire situation .

Any where your fiancé isn’t

You suck it up, save and get out asap

Walk out the door and close it or leave it open.