Why does my boyfriend get mad over everything?

Run for sure it will just get worse

1 Like

sounds like he is either bipolar or a narcissist. I would leave even if it meant going to a family members house or homeless shelter.

2 Likes

U dont need to put yourself in this situation. Leave.

1 Like

Your boyfriend not your father.

Go back to your father’s house

2 Likes

Get out that relationship he needs help .

1 Like

Go to your parents or siblings right away. He is dangerous

2 Likes

Yeah, GTFO! Run, quick and fast. That’s not okay

1 Like

Go to the police they can put you in touch with a womans refuge hes gonna get worse

3 Likes

Please walk away!!! Very toxic

1 Like

Leave! Run! Why are you putting up with this when you know it’s wrong? Yes it’s scary to leave maybe but you’ve taken the first huge step by asking strangers if it’s right and what to do. Acknowledging out loud that somethings not right is strong. You can’t help someone who won’t help themselves.

1 Like

Leave right now!!! You will be a :dart: trust that!!! So scared for you!!

1 Like

Don’t ask just run fast. You are in danger

1 Like

My ex husband was like that one day nearly 20 years ago he snapped and best me up injuring my back bad enough I was aporoved for disability 9 months after applying. Leave itcwill only get worse.

2 Likes

Just leave him maybe he will wake up and realize if he loves you he mite change hes ways. No good being in that type off relationship if he’s controlling and moody all the time he needs help to control hes temper if he cares about you .you’re choice to make

1 Like

Get out while you can, even if you have to sleep in your car, otherwise it’ll only get worse and you’ll never find a way out.

1 Like

Probably because he’s a perfectionist!

1 Like

Tell him he must go to anger management of you are going to hit the road…

2 Likes

Sorry replied to wrong person!

2 Likes

Get out silly girl wont get any better be you next instead of walls

4 Likes

Run fast! Next time he might punch on you instead of the door or the wall!

3 Likes

Honey I been there. Leave it won’t get any better .

3 Likes

Be prepared for physical abuse.

2 Likes

First it starts with punching walls, next he’ll be punching on you. If you don’t have anywhere to go, try a battered woman’s shelter.

1 Like

It only gets worse, trust me. Next it WILL be you he puts a hand on. Call a DV hotline, they can help get you out quick, into a shelter and eventually suitable housing. Please leave.

1 Like

They won’t change will only get worse leave before he uses you as a punching bag

1 Like

Get out of there! Eventually,he will turn his violence towards you.

2 Likes

Leave him, it will only get worse

one day it will be you he punches. Get out now before he controls everything about you or you die or serious get hurt

Becareful before you become a punchbag .you no what you need to do love.value yourself .leave .sofa surf on friends couch .anything than put up with this .it’s not a life it’s living in fear .listen to your head not your heart

you have one way to go and that is up

Narcissist at its finest. I dealt with the same exact thing from my ex fiancée. It was bad. My kids despised him. Still do to this day. Honey get out. :triangular_flag_on_post: i was four years in. He started just like everything you described then it got physical. I was blinded by love but I got out. He called my kids names. It was a very toxic relationship that I tried saving. Don’t do that. Get out now while you can. I will pray for you and the hope you get the strength to leave. It isn’t worth it.

3 Likes

Leave now. Next he will start with physical abuse and blame you for it. The longer you stay the longer you believe it’s your own fault. Leave now please.

4 Likes

That’s no way to live your life.

1 Like

Stand up to him and get out. And record his behaviors

That’s abuse. Manipulation. Gaslighting. Get out. Now.

1 Like

This is going to get worse and soon you will be his target of anger and get hurt go now

Weggegaan zo snel al je kan

Run…make a plan. It will not get better only worse

1 Like

Time to cut ties he can be bad for your future

Get away from him, now. He is an abuser and you are his target.

It starts with doors and walls, with a punch here and there, then a small bruise on your arm, hip or lip. Then pulling of ur hair and punching the wall around your head telling u it could be your face! Time goes on and every little thing you do is wrong you can’t do anything right. Then a black eye just enough so u can lie, and you will. You will tell your friends and family it’s no big deal you ran in to the door or whatever! One day it’s too much to hide do u stay or do u leave? Years go by and now you with a house full of kids and nowhere to go! Don’t spend your youth trying to change him because you won’t! I am a 65year old women I stayed too long! I have many friends both male and female who stayed too long! I mean this from the bottom of my heart, your life is too short, live it in peace!

3 Likes

You absolutely deserve better. He has an anger problem. He likely learned it from his parents, so it’s “normal” to him. What was his father like when he was growing up?

It’s unlikely to change unless he’s ready and willing to recognize it. He will probably need therapy. You two definitely would need therapy to redefine your relationship.

For now, you must find a way to leave. He needs space to see the consequences of his actions and you need space to heal. Take a break from relationships to build strong friendships. Don’t move back in with him until and unless he has undergone at least six months of therapy, the two of you have gone through six months of therapy, and most importantly, he shows no signs of petty anger.

Yes, couples fight, but not over the stuff you’re describing and arguing shouldn’t include yelling or disrespect.

Find an inexpensive roommate situation. You both need this.

1 Like

He is looking at you as property not as a partner! He believes he owns you and believe me that is very dangerous get out of there! Lean on family!

1 Like

Maybe try and have a talk with him about these anger issues and see if he will get help for it, he needs to trust you and sound like he doesn’t, if not then it best to leave him before he starts hitting on you next

Run!!! He will end up hitting you

1 Like

Please get out, please.

Go to a homeless shelter close to where you live. They have social workers that will help you navigate and get resources you need to be make it on your own. Get away from this BF because once you end up having a child the whole situation changes. He will not change and soon you will be his punching bag. Get away NOW!!

2 Likes

Get out now bc you’re his next punching target!

1 Like

I’m so sorry you are going threw this unfortunately it’s the life for many woman
And if you stay it only gets harder
You think it’s hard to get out now with nothing
It’s gets that much harder every day that you stay you get more and more intertwined things get worse he is an abusive man who thinks he doesn’t have a problem and knows you have no where to go so he’s manipulating you.
Please please please
See if anyone can help you get out there’s life after abuse but you have to get out and heal b4 it’s to late
Good luck I know it’s not EZ
But it can be done faster the better
Start praying to God and making a plan to get out
This is just the tip of the iceberg hunny your world will come crashing down if you stay with him
You obviously know the way he’s treating you is wrong
Walking on egg shells is the absolute worst and just the start to a horrible abusive life that you will have to live with him.

He has a problem and it’s not your problem m You can’t fix him . When you see the signs it’s time to get out. He doesn’t listen when you tell him it’s a problem because he doesn’t care. Nothing you do will change him.Im sorry it will break your heart but save your life. It will only get worse.He doesn’t care he scares you. It’s all about him. Very controlling. Please listen to us when we tell you.It can get bad fast.When you breakup you will probably see him begging at first.Once he sees you are not coming back. You will see the real him. It will be anger and being ugly.

You need to start saving money and plan an escape.

2 Likes

I would rather live in my car or a shelter than deal with that. I cannot deal with people with anger issues.

Please get out now! Only gets worse

2 Likes

I get paid yesterday $18643 fro doing easy online work from home. joined 3 months ago and every month i am making more than $15k. best home based online job i have ever seen.

Details Here… https://JobsLine18.surge.sh

Run. Somebody can only treat you as bad as you let them

1 Like

Oh look it’s a giant red flag sewn into a person.
Nope. That’s abuse. Get out. It will only get worse. He has shown you who he is, believe him.

1 Like

One more time for the people in the back…RUN.

Red flags run like the wind the phone thing is a big sign of future abuse speaking from experience

Call dv connect, depending on the situation they might be able to get you into a women’s shelter. I’ve been to 3 and they are amazing places and help you get on your feet, they got me and my children our own place finally

Leave that relationship

That’s a form of abuse. Don’t wait until you are the next thing he tries to throw around! :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Pack leave don’t let him no where you are change pH no if you walk into court room you can get intervention order and then they can help with housing I no you worry but it will pass and you won’t look back stay brave

Mine started like that, then in the same breath said he’d never hurt me when I flinched as he punched beside me. It progressed…before I knew it he grabbed me leaving finger print bruises, slapped me busting my lip, and eventually lead up to him starting to choke me…which then was him bashing my head against the walls and floor til I had a seizure then pouring water over my head and face then slapping me til I was barely conscious again and completely disoriented (WHILE pregnant). Get out ASAP, go to a shelter if you have to! There are resources to help, do not risk him getting worse and risking your life.

7 Likes

You do deserve better. Find a way to leave.

What we allow is what will continue…

1 Like

You’re not going to change him, you need to LEAVE!

I’ve been through this type of relationship. It is possible for him to change and control his anger but only if HE wants to. He would need to get therapy and actually try. If not just prepare yourself to leave. Either start saving money secretly or go to a women’s shelter. They will helpnyou get on your feet pretty quickly

Gooo girl!! For real don’t be afraid of what’s ahead just go and take it one step at a time

I thought I could change a guy I was with in the past but he just ended up getting even more controlling and angrier as time went he then started getting verbally and physically abusive to the point he choked me so hard and so long til I was unable to barely breath anymore. I thought I was going to die. Leave him right away.

I’ve been there. And it starts like that and once he has you scared enough the physical starts. If it already hasn’t and you’re just scared to out him.

Best advice I can give is leave now while you can. You cannot feel bad for someone who knowingly is scaring you and feels no remorse or shows no want to change. Do not think twice PLEASE LEAVE :white_heart: my inbox is open if you need a safe space to talk. It will stay between us, I never had anyone to talk to in the moment and was too scared to tell family all the truth because “I was in love” but it was actually a trauma bond. Not love. You’re not alone and should never fear your partner. Please leave or reach out for help. I know so many would be willing to help get you the safe spot you need away from that.

4 Likes

Wow, yeah no that’s a problem

The real question is … why do you let him?

Leave. It never gets better.

2 Likes

Speaking from personal experience……leave and as soon as you can. Sounds like you’ve expressed your concerns and he sees no problem with what he is doing. Not to say that people can’t change, it happens all the time but only if/when the person wants to change. You cannot love, beg, plead, demand or expect changed behavior if he sees nothing wrong with what he is doing. These are obvious signs of a controlling and insecure person and not a healthy relationship. Best of luck as it’s not an easy road but you deserve respect, love and most of all to feel safe. What you allow is what will continue.

3 Likes

Big red :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: run do better

1 Like

Girl run. Eventually it wont be walls. Itll be you. Get out of there.

3 Likes

Leave! Don’t put yourself through it. You DO deserve better. Find a woman’s shelter to stay at if you have no family to help you.

This is how abuse starts. You say you Have no where to go but there is always somewhere. If you tell a friend of family member whats going on they will want you out of there asap. If they wont help bc they dont want to get involved Look into womens shelters they will help you get back on your feet. Id suggest arming yourself with pepper spray. He may be so furious that hell try to find you. Dont tell him your leaving just go bc he will try to keep you there and if talking trying to convince you to stay doesnt work thats when hell start threatening you and hitting you. If you feel you need to leave a small note dont text or leave voicemail On why you are leaving. Keep it brief. Dont end up a statistic. Dont bring children into this. Just leave and block his number or change yours.

1 Like

You deserve better. No doubt about it… you may not realise it ATM but it will actually shape who you are, long term… get out now.

Everytime he’s making you feel that way cortisol is released in your brain, which is damaging, it effects your immune system, your digestive system and your reproductive system aswell as brain function. All of which effect your physical & mental health… do not let this ‘man’ make you unrecognisable as the woman you were before he came along… it happens far too often and so slowly that the victim often doesn’t even see their real self disappear until it’s too late and the damage is done.

Trust me not all men are like this, infact it’s a minority.

You owe him nothing… But you owe it to yourself to live a fulfilled happy life.

2 Likes

This is how it starts… soon it won’t be objects, it’ll be you. Get out while you can.

7 Likes

I up and left someone like this, I waited until he was at work and hired a moving company to come and was out within 5 hours. My kids hated him (they’re not his) and it got to the point the school called me because they would be upset at school over what happened that morning, night before etc, so I decided time to go!!

2 Likes

He won’t ever change! Do yourself a favor and move on.

1 Like

Get out now, before he hurts you. This is domestic violence.

4 Likes

Please keep us updated. I’m very worried for you. Yiu need to leave before he throws you through a wall

2 Likes

I promise you he won’t change… my ex partner started out this way too before he actually got physically abusive…

3 Likes

Everyone is right…. He’s not going to change. You’ll become what he hits next.

2 Likes

Get out!! He’s throwing and slamming things right now but eventually it’ll be you. He has anger issues and he needs intensive therapy.

4 Likes

Unfortunately it will not get better. It won’t get better if you have a baby, if you get engaged or married and no matter how many times he says sorry or brings flowers. You need to realise this is him and you deserve more. Move on and find someone who actually does love and care about you. Take your time to choose too don’t jump in head first.

2 Likes

Hiatus house, or welcome Center or a friends. Make a safety plan.

1 Like

The narcasists cycle of love bomb then angry torment. Classic!

2 Likes

Sounds abusive. I’d leave before it’s too late. And please don’t have kids with this dude!

Run ,it is not going to get better

2 Likes

You can not fix a dead .flower that needs watering

Been there and after three years he beat my ass in the front yard for not answering his phone call while I was driving! GET OUT NOW!

It’s cause he was raised to be a brat and threw fits when he didn’t get his way. kids that aren’t taught that’s not how you act when you want something, really do continue to be that way in their adulthood. Just facts. Nothing you can change, he is who he is now, so either you put up with it or you leave him.

It won’t change and it will end up destroying your peace and taking away your health find resources in your community to get out and talk to God

Intimidation is a form of abuse. You replan your life. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:
Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

:rotating_light:Leave him now. Especially if he won’t get help. I promise it’s going to escalate into physical violence eventually. It’s only a matter of time. He is a ticking time bomb.

2 Likes

It’s only going to get worse. Run while you still can.

1 Like