Why does my boyfriend keep accusing me of cheating?

My bf of 10 years keep accusing me of cheating every day. And no he’s not cheating. It’s really getting annoying and I do tell him I’m not. Also I tried changing a light bulb on my car by myself and first thing he said “what you don’t need me anymore?”.

241 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Why does my boyfriend keep accusing me of cheating? - Mamas Uncut

Cause he’s an insure loser

If it’s been 10 years and he’s still your boyfriend, and now he’s picking random fights, he’s probably finding a way out

15 Likes

Usually the one accusing is the one abusing!!! Almost 99% of the time they are the ones cheating

17 Likes

Get out of that mess like ten years ago

Sounds like an insecure child!

But how do you know he’s not cheating, though?

2 Likes

He’s got something going on. That doesn’t just come out of no where.

This is Narcissistic behaviour… get out now

6 Likes

Guessing he’s the guilty one .

1 Like

Anything change with him recently?
New friends? Job? Weight changes? Etc?
Could be dealing with some of his own insecurities.

Normally when they accuse you of something, he is the one actually doing what he is accusing you of

3 Likes

Hes a narcissist. Run or get him mental help. He will make you miserable

6 Likes

Only the guilty accuse

7 Likes

Probably because he’s insecure as hell, extremely possessive, or he’s doing it himself. Or all of the above. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

He is probably cheating. And blaming you because he’s paranoid

3 Likes

Insecurity at its finest :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Insecurity!!! “His issues” —- get into some couples counseling or he needs a therapist

He’s definitely cheating

3 Likes

Oooooo. He’s picking fights and accusing you. That’s what mine did. He was cheating. It’s his way of telling you

6 Likes

He is evidently threatened by a strong independent woman. When a man continues to accuse he has something to hide

1 Like

He must be cheating then

Girl he’s probably cheating on you, that’s why he’s been gaslighting you saying it’s you that’s cheating. Lose him

3 Likes

Nah the whole “when someone accuses you means they’re doing it” thing isn’t always true. It is sometimes, but a lot of times isn’t. Just his own insecurities.

7 Likes

Usually the one cheating is the 1st to accuse the other of cheating

3 Likes

He actually is cheating.

1 Like

You say he isn’t cheating, he might not be physically. But if he has any internet access he could even be talking with those webcam girls. It’s not hard, my husband and I went thru this about 3 years ago. If he’s the accuser he’s feeling guilty about something and trying to get the attention on you.

8 Likes

He sounds narcissistic! Run honey…run fast & be done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

If you pay attention and try to push your emotional thinking aside and just take things for face value people will tell them themselves without telling on themselves if you know what I mean. It’s called deflection and projection all he’s doing is telling you exactly what he’s doing exactly and if he keeps on doing it or if he says certain things or if he even mentions name pay attention to these things you’ll find out exactly why he’s doing what he’s doing if you can manage to look past your own emotions as to why he’s doing it to you just push all that aside and pay attention

1 Like

He seems insecure he must be dealing with a past issue or some past situation needs closure seems like he feels he not making u happy

1 Like

Because he is or has or he’s just really insecure

4 Likes

You can say he’s not cheating, but 9 times out of ten they are.

15 Likes

Most likely cheating himself, people blame others because of the guilt that is in them.

2 Likes

He is cheating or about to! Make no mistake about it!

2 Likes

The one accusing abusing is cheating

2 Likes

very insecure, his problem not yours

If he’s accusing you of cheating, he’s definitely cheating.

5 Likes

Insecure with you… don’t listen to the “he is cheating” :roll_eyes: he isn’t secure. Help him feel secure

Sounds like he is having a mental health issue. He doesn’t feel needed or wanted anymore for some reason. Something has made him feel that way. Sometimes when someone has depression, anxiety etc they may feel that way simply because you are busier than usual and they are getting less attention. Yes 9 times out of 10 the person accusing you is cheating but I can say from personal experience that it’s NOT always the case.

1 Like

In my experience, the guilty person is the accuser. (And a narcissist)

6 Likes

Bc hes cheating or thinking of cheating

1 Like

How do you know he’s not cheating?:thinking:

2 Likes

Because he’s cheating. Trust me.

2 Likes

The cheater is the one that usually accuses others of cheating…
Now that may not always be the case but over 80% of the time it is… if he’s asking that about changing a bulb then he’s one of those that need to feel needed…

1 Like

The one of that say’s your cheating. He is cheating

3 Likes

He’s cheating. Stop lying to yourself, girl.

2 Likes

Are you 100% sure he is not cheating? Usually the one calling it is the one doing it

1 Like

He’s probably cheating

1 Like

I think he is very insecure. And the fact you guys have been together so long he feels like shit will hit the fan while not realizing he will be the cause of it

Either he’s cheating, he’s a narcissist, he’s extremely insecure, or he’s mentally ill. Either way, he needs help mental help or counseling and you don’t deserve to deal with that.

3 Likes

Girlfriend he’s definitely cheating. It is on guilty conscious popping out. Or he has some serious depression issues

He’s insecure and or cheating himself

1 Like

Usually these actions correlate with admissions of guilt. This is gaslighting behaviour and usually a cheater accuses out of fear that what they have done to you, you will do to them. Because in their mind if they are capable of it, so are you.

He’s projecting it onto you? Why do you need a man’s help to change a damn light bulb. Your not silly or broken

1 Like

Usually the one accusing is doing it!!!

3 Likes

Cause he’s cheating and wants to put the blame on you to hide what he’s doing

6 Likes

He’s trying to get you mad so you will leave but he’s saying things like “what you don’t need me anymore?” To make sure you still do indeed want him so if he wants you back you will be waiting.

Do he just want out of the relationship?

I’m a dude, and he’s cheating. You’re in denial.

8 Likes

Guilty dog barks first!!
And they ALWAYS do. He’s just hiding it really well if you “think” he isn’t.

3 Likes

You have invested 10 years in this relationship and I am wondering if this has been going on the entire relationship or if it has started recently? If it has been all or most of the relationship, I would seriously think if this is how I want to spend the next 10 years.

3 Likes

Because he’s cheating and feels guilty so he’s projecting it onto you.

7 Likes

Why do you think he’s not cheating? Are you with him 24/7? It just takes 5 minutes for some to cheat

6 Likes

He’s either cheating himself or he has some serious insecurities. Either way sounds like you need to sit him down and have a serious chat about what the issue is

6 Likes

He is cheating. So.
Yes he is.

Cheating or sounds like you’re growning and he’s worried you’ve outgrown him either way it’s toxic

3 Likes

Being insecure is normal :upside_down_face:

1 Like

his doing the dirty

1 Like

He’s probably cheating.

3 Likes

Bc he’s insecure. Bc he’s manipulative. Bc he’s projecting. The list really goes on and on

6 Likes

I used to accuse an ex partner when I was in my early 20s because I was very insecure about myself I never cheated so maybe if your :100: he’s not cheated maybe he’s insecure about himself and thinks you will find someone better or not interested in him anymore

R.U.N. as fast as you can…

Like you people act like it’s so easy to just up and walk away especially after 10 years. But girl yes somethings deff going on with him on his end not saying he’s cheating but something for sure. But after 10 years he should be able to talk to you…

2 Likes

It is possible that he is insecure in one or more aspects of his life including you and feels in some ways like you could do better than him. Unfortunately that can result in him assuming you know that as well. Just talk to him and ask him what’s really going on and find his insecurities and the reason for him feeling inadequate. Talk through it with him, not a bunch of pitch fork wielding strangers on Facebook.

2 Likes

Because he’s probably cheating. Lol

Your bf sounds just like my ex

Because he thinks you need him . And will continue to take his crap … Stand up for yourself. Don’t let him bully you…

1 Like

Red :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
He’s either very insecure with himself or He’s cheating. Been here Done this and grateful it will never happen again

1 Like

Dude is so insecure it’s scary. He needs to seek professional help.

1 Like

He could be emotionally cheating by talking with another woman, cheating isn’t always physical and most accusers are actually guilty of their accusations

4 Likes

Key phrase there: “What you don’t need me anymore?”
He likley doesn’t feel some sort of combination of needed/appreciated/connected by/to you.

1 Like

Narcissist!!! Run now!!

2 Likes

He sounds VERY insecure and codependent but there’s nothing you’re going to be able to do to change that if you’re already reassuring him your honestly not doing anything.
It’s good for ANYONE to try and learn how to do new things. You ‘needing’ him has nothing to do with you learning new skills or doing anything by yourself.
He’s honestly probably the one cheating and is projecting onto you. Do you have his pw to his phone? Or does he keep it from you? Cause me and my gf have the codes to each other’s phones and can have one another’s stuff without us freaking out about one another looking at/through them once in a while. If he doesn’t like you having his phone or giving you the pw, :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Maybe he needs some positivity in his life and a cheerleader reminding him of how he is loved. Otherwise he up to no good

I always found this to be true if he’s accusing you of cheating, then most likely he is the one doing so!!!

2 Likes

Is he 15 years old? Sounds like it.

3 Likes

That’s how me n my bf were… well he was accusing me lol :joy: it lasted about 6 months… I didn’t say anything to him… cause I was always home and I was pregnant most of that time… like how? lol :joy: then I started accusing him back then it stopped… like why tf would I even if I’m pregnant w his baby? :joy::joy: but now we’re in a good place…

What ever it is projecting, insecurity, manipulation, that’s just all levels of nope

1 Like

1 thing I know for a fact. If he’s accusing you, it’s because he’s doing it. And secondly, he’s probably hoping you’ll get tired of it and break up. The fact you came here to ask, shows you know, deep down, that he’s cheating, just hoping someone will give you hope that he’s not.

Maybe…

He’s cheating?

:woman_shrugging:

Girl…. Please see the flags waving. :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

He’s insecure. Without trust there is nothing so he’s ruining your relationship.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say he’s not cheating through a phone… I can’t say he is but if he’s randomly came out to start accusing you of it every single day and you have given no reason for him to believe that, then odds are, he’s taking his own actions out on you.

3 Likes

What an insecure human he is.

1 Like

go with your gut feeling on this one!

My ex use to accuse me of cheating. I never did. But I discovered he was the 1 he cheating. When you point your finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you. You say he’s not cheating but why does he accuse you? Obviously he’s hiding something

3 Likes

He’s probably the one cheating

If he’s not cheating then you’ve found yourself an insecure little boy .

2 Likes

A person accusing that much usually is hiding something. If he accuses you constantly he probably thinks you are the same as he is.

3 Likes