Why does my boyfriend keep accusing me of cheating?

He’s very insecure. He’s going through a lot of mental insecurities. Talk to him, reassure him and maybe help build his self esteem and confidence.

1 Like

Usually the finger pointers are the guilty

2 Likes

Toxic
Leave
No joke run

Once they start it’ll only get worse. You’ll lose friends to keep him happy and think" thatll stop him from accusing me" nope. It just hurt you more

4 Likes

Usually there are only 2 reasons; has trust issues from someone cheating on him in the past or he is actually cheating himself

4 Likes

Insecure or cheating on you

4 Likes

He sounds superrrr insecure…which is superrr unattractive. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

My ex was cheating and I said no way he was! When they have one finger pointing at you they have three pointing back at themselves!! Have some self respect for your self!! You deserve to be treated better!!

7 Likes

He’s controlling, insecure, possessive and he probably really is cheating even though he denies it.

1 Like

He has a major insecurity demon. Tell him it will drive you away if he doesn’t seek therapy. I know & love someone with a similar demon…but not that bad. It’s exhausting so I feel your frustration

1 Like

My ex used to do the same,even had the hide to ask me thru my whole pregnancy if the baby was his.Turned out he was the one cheating,which is usually the case

3 Likes

Usually when someone is accusing you of something they have a guilty conscience. I had an ex accuse me of cheating one time and tried to tell me if I didn’t admit to it then we couldn’t be together anymore because he couldn’t be with a liar. He was very narcissistic. Anyone acting like that shows alot of red flags. Tell him to get out

3 Likes

If he’s not cheating then he’s thinking about it my mother always told me that anybody that accuses you of something is doing it themselves and I found in my life I am 65 I found this to be very true

5 Likes

You already know why… Follow your gut

2 Likes

If you’re certain he isn’t cheating ask him what’s really bothering him or why he thinks that… if you care enough to fix it. Sometimes you just have to walk away though. If people want to start a fight they’ll find a way. If this is his way you might not be able to fix anything. Good luck to you!

I would constantly be questioned “you sure I’m the only one? You’ve never been with anyone else since we got together?” And I always was truthful and gave reassurance it had always been only him…. Then one day I had a feeling to go through his phone…. That was my first and last time doing that shit because I found out he had cheated… not once but twice with the same girl… on nights I saw him too, which just made it way worse. It was such a slap in the face.

He told me he thought I had cheated on him because we started fighting more and figured he’d get revenge and “cheat back”…. When in reality he was the only cheater. Smh a guilty conscious will always tell on themselves!

Probably he’s the one cheating!

1 Like

Usually when they start pointing the finger and start acting like or “being scared” of the idea of you being independent, honey he’s cheating. Ruuuunnnn

1 Like

Would you like some fries with those red flags ?

6 Likes

He is absolutely cheating on you .

8 Likes

I don’t think he’s cheating either, maybe just insecure. Sometimes, people don’t feel wanted or needed anymore. If you want to stay with him, maybe surprise him with a day alone together. Get him his favorite food, buy him some new underwear, socks and maybe body wash and then have him sit down to so you can ask if everything is alright. Tell him how his words are making you feel and see if you’re doing something to make him feel that that.

3 Likes

Sounds like a wanker.

Jeeze o peates… I’ve found out the one accusing of cheating usually is the one doing it and they don’t want you to go out and have the same fun they had

2 Likes

I say my man’s cheating due to my own insecurity, he’s gave me no reason to think it, and he’s there comforting me reassuring me that I really am and always will
Be his only but he can’t keep getting accused of something he just isn’t doing.
Are you really whole heartly, gut feeling sure he’s not cheating?

Absolutely not. He’s got ta go girl. You’ll be isolated from friends and family bc he’s jealous of your time with them. Please RUN NOW

3 Likes

Sounds like he is having self-esteem issues or maybe about to have a mental breakdown.

1 Like

Deff has a guilty conscience for some reason

1 Like

I went through the same shit. Found out he was cheating after I had had enough and left.

He’s cheating they always blame you red flag

5 Likes

He’s cheating on you.

3 Likes

He is cheating on you.

2 Likes

You put your own guilt on someone. He is cheating. He been cheating a while if he accusing you daily. What happen in the dark eventually comes out in the light. I promise you that.

6 Likes

He’s feeling insecure. Reassuring him will help. Find something little like changing another light bulb for him to do. He’s not feeling needed. Men can be as insecure as we are.

8 Likes

Typically when someone is projecting it’s bc they’re not able to acknowledge their own negative traits. So, their brain uses projection as a defense mechanism to portray those feelings onto their partner so they don’t have to deal with them.

4 Likes

10 years?!?!! Umm he wants to get rid of you but doesn’t want to be the bad guy so he’s waiting for you to get fed up with his bullshit accusations and end it. I bet he’ll marry the other one within a couple years top!!! :triangular_flag_on_post:

Masculinity is :sparkles:fragile​:sparkles:

2 Likes

Because he’s cheating back. Don’t need to be physical. He probably doesn’t “feel like a man” and got gas light point fingers that he ain’t wrong, you are doing wrong. So need to have a talk especially that long together. And see what’s ups his butt lately that make him believe you’re cheating? Why can’t you have som independence? Don’t let people point fingers and accuse you of thing you haven’t done. Either he’s doing something wrong him self or he’s lacking something but not having the guts to sit down and tell you how he feels.

Mine did this when he was cheating on me. I did some detective work and got hard evidence then booted his ass out the door

1 Like

Because he is…cheaters are the ones who always accuse!

11 Likes

10yrs is alot of time for this sudden behavior. He is either trying to find a way out or he’s cheating himself. See if he’ll do counseling. If he won’t, then you have your answer. If he’s trying to find a way out or cheating he most likely won’t wanna do counseling.

4 Likes

Well if he really isn’t cheating then he is controlling and if he wasn’t doing this before than something changed to make him start. Either way something is up and it’s not good.

4 Likes

Because he is cheating most likely!

2 Likes

He’s insecure as hell. You’ve grown, he hasn’t, and now he’s mad he’s gotta step up his shit. He’s doing it to make you feel like the bad guy so you lower yourself back down from where you’ve risen from.

This seems like a huge red flag…he’s got some issues that y’all need to get some help working through, or you need to cut him loose.

1 Like

I want to know why you’ve been with him for 10 years!! :rofl:

4 Likes

This doesn’t just happen. Something’s causing it. Next time he makes those remarks say “I could ask you the same thing” His reaction may speak volumes.

4 Likes

Throw the whole man away.

6 Likes

Passive aggressive man child, much?

2 Likes

Because he is !!! Been through that

I mean, do you know for sure he isn’t cheating?

He sounds either insecure, controlling or is actually cheating and is paranoid you’re doing it too

9 Likes

He is a desperate individual; leave him immediately, would be my advice! You’re wasting your life on him.

2 Likes

Sounds like a narcissist, I’d boot him because it’s only to get worse.

5 Likes

Start digging. See what he’s up too. Maybe he’s cheating and feels guilty subconsciously accusing you. Women do better research than the NSA… do ya thing girl.

5 Likes

Guys get insecure too. They need to feel needed. If you’re more independent, that could be sparking the change. If the dynamics have changed, it could be triggering this insecurity. Reassuring him and asking him to help with things around the house… opening jars, light bulbs, stuff to make him feel needed may help. Also, sometimes depression and feeling worthless comes into play. Maybe have a conversation about it. See what is going on in his head.

2 Likes

Following my fiance did the same thing when I was pregnant with our first daughter and still does every now and again.it Def has damage our relationship and we aren’t as close as we used to be .it has strained our relationship and left me resenting him still

1 Like

Because he’s cheating.

2 Likes

How do you know is isn’t cheating tho ?

2 Likes

Be Careful he sounds like someone who wants to control you and everything you do. It will get worse. Stand up for your self always

3 Likes

Lol you must be so blind not to recognize that when a cheater blames or accuses their partners for cheating…hes definitely cheating on you…stay awake girl

3 Likes

Sounds like a “him” problem

Sounds like he is trying to control you…power play

4 Likes

Because he is most likely cheating…

4 Likes

He’s definitely cheating.

3 Likes

He’s cheating even though you don’t think so!

3 Likes

Let us save you some time… he either is or is thinking about it! 10 years is a long time… don’t make it 11-15-20. Get out now!

1 Like

Run girl, run away and don’t look back. He’s a narcissistic sociopath and they want to control every aspect of your life. Take it from me, I lived in it. You can’t change them or love them enough. Get out now. It’ll only get worse.

2 Likes

Sorry but are u sure he’s not cheating or maybe he already did? Maybe he wants out of the relationship ? But also Sounds like a narcissist .

2 Likes

Cuz HE’S CHEATING! Next question.

Sounds like he’s cheating :woman_shrugging:

Next you wont be allowed to have any friends or see your family…been there

5 Likes

So he’s not cheating and he’s always accusing you of cheating. Sounds like he likes your reaction, your feeling off kilter and unsure, you constantly proving to him that you’re not cheating, that big dramatic discussion that happens while your reassuring him constantly. Sounds too crazy making, too constantly dramatic, too exhausting. That is not normal or healthy.

3 Likes

If y’all have been dating 10 years and not married yet hunny move on please

4 Likes

Sorry sis, but he’s definitely cheating.

2 Likes

he obviously wants u to cheat if he’s accusing you everyday :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Been there done that. It’s projection. Guilty conscience :100:

8 Likes

Sounds like someone has trust issues

He the one cheating that’s why he’s accusing you it’s always the accuser

2 Likes

He’s going to leave you

Usually they do that when they are cheating.

2 Likes

After 10 yrs. Move on

1 Like

Yes he is cheating. Deflecting his own behaviour. Cause he is doing it he thinks you are the same. It’s a clear and proven behaviour.

1 Like

Because he is cheating :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

The accuser is the one doing the dirty

4 Likes

He is controlling, get out now.

3 Likes

Take it from someone who thought her partner would never cheat and was going to marry the sorry excuse of a man he always used to accuse me of cheating yet I was the one who stayed at home then one night early hours in the morning I get messages of some girls boyfriend telling my ex was at his house and he had chased him out the house and still had the cheek to try deny it and say he wasn’t cheating yet the girl admitted it and on another occasion some girl was supposed to be pregnant with his child even tho apparently he couldn’t have kids so yes girl if he’s accusing you of cheating he’s definitely doing it himself and he’s feeling guilty about it now that he might get caught because they always do in the end x

2 Likes

You sure he’s not cheating? Sure sounds like projection to me. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

You don’t know that he’s not cheating

1 Like

I agree with all these others…those are red flags…not a carnival ride you want to be on.

2 Likes

Mine accused me of the same! Until I blew up! I was screaming that he was right and I have fuced every single person in Denver! Now I am working on all the dogs and then all of the cats! And it was summer, and, all the neighbors heard everything! He never said it again! I left shortly afterward. But all came over to help me, not him!

2 Likes

Men get insecure too🥴

Mine is the same way & 100% impossible that he’s cheating lol. He just has major trust issues & 11 years of it.

1 Like

Likely because he is projecting and deflecting what he is doing onto you. He is likely cheating on you

2 Likes

was married to my ex for 15 yrs agused me of cheating all the time, he was cheating. even if your is not his accusations and the light bulb alone are :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Welll…. Been there done that… they are cheating or definitely thinking about it and have someone lined up… down to the changing my on headlight and tail light… heard the same thing.

2 Likes

Cause he wants to be for the streets…pay attention Sis

1 Like

My ex used to accuse me of cheating & was insecure asf, turns out he was going to brothels so :melting_face:

6 Likes

10 yrs!!! You will never be happy

4 Likes

I would be looking for a new place to live - without him.

2 Likes

Couples counseling. What’s the trigger for this change or escalation in behavior? Maybe a counselor/therapist can get it out of him and you can work together to make each other happier.

2 Likes

The guilty dog always barks first

24 Likes

He is feeling insecure and seems to feel your independence makes him not needed.
Its not always as straight forward as his cheating so deflecting.
Men need to feel needed and wanted and included.
Perhaps a communication issue is at play here.

4 Likes