Why does my wife wear things to work but not at home?

Panty lines. Some pants show Panty lines more. I hate thongs and only wear em when you can see panties through my pants :rofl:

2 Likes

This canā€™t be real, lol. Itā€™s the same reason most women take off their bras when they are homeā€¦ BECAUSEā€¦ wait for itā€¦ THEYā€™RE HOME!!! I know i want to be comfortable at home. I rarely wear bra or panties at home, lol.

12 Likes

This is why I refuse to date a manā€‹:joy: 20 fkn years and still doesnā€™t know his own wifeā€‹:woman_facepalming:t4::smirk::rofl:

19 Likes

Women donā€™t wear them for comfort. They wear them to avoid having panty lines show. She should be able to be comfortable at home. Itā€™s kinda the same concept as a bra. I absolutely hate wearing them and only wear one when Iā€™m leaving the house. The minute I get home the first thing I do is take off my shoes and then my bra, lol. I highly doubt you have anything to worry about. She just doesnā€™t want to have visible panty lines at work because thatā€™s tacky.

8 Likes

Put one on and youā€™ll understand. She probably doesnā€™t want underwear lines :rofl: youā€™ve got no reason to worry.

3 Likes

ā€¦I hope she finds someone else because you sound very controlling. Yikes.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s wearing them (or not wearing them) for herself, unless she actually tells you sheā€™s wearing them for you (or someone else). Thongs are typically worn so there is no seam line in the fabric. Donā€™t over think things.

16 Likes

What does she do for work?

2 Likes

How about you wear them and see how you get on.

5 Likes

I wear thongs daily because there are no underwear lines. At night I change into regular bikini underwear for bed because itā€™s a lot more comfortable to not have material up your ass while youā€™re sleeping. Should you worry about it during the day? If thatā€™s your only worry, NO. Quit being a baby. Thereā€™s a time and place for worry in a marriage and this doesnt sound like it. And dammit that woman just wants to be comfortable same as you!

So thereā€™s no knicker lines , some people on here judging :woman_facepalming:, heā€™s only asking a question so he understands why

5 Likes

I stopped wearing thongs altogether once we had our first child. A husband, a kid, petsā€¦ thereā€™s no room for anything else up my a$$.

3 Likes

I wear a bra to work but not at home. Thatā€™s the first thing that comes off!

9 Likes

Because we donā€™t want VPL (visible panty lines) at work and they arenā€™t comfortable at all sir. The heck, why you worried about what she wears at home? I canā€™t with men.

6 Likes

Nope definitely not some of her pants may require her to wear them if she doesnā€™t want lines and wants to look professional.

5 Likes

Bc they are uncomfortable and she more than likely wears them to work so she doesnt have pantylines in her skirts and pants!

3 Likes

I wear thongs so that thereā€™s no panty line showing. Then I go commando at home lol. Home is where Iā€™m comfortable and Iā€™m comfortable around my husband. You should feel good that sheā€™s comfortable around you, youā€™re her safe spot. She knows you wonā€™t judge her. I wouldnā€™t worry too much about this.

10 Likes

Iā€™m still trying to figure out why any woman would want a peace of floss in her butt crack all day, lol!

Its like a pair of high heels! You wear them at work all day. You wear Slippers at home.

Itā€™s just like freeing the girls LOL But if itā€™s something you like to see, ask if she can wear them for you before bed or for a few before she takes them off. Communication my friend, but I wouldnā€™t jump to any conclusions. TALK TO YOUR WIFE! Baby, can you wear those thongs for me before bed? I bet she would do it.

3 Likes

What a weird question. You said you have been together for 20 years and you have not noticed by now that home is for comfy and happiness. Man donā€™t put a damper on her she just wants to he comfortable.

1 Like

Is this a real question?
Sir, go get a pair of her thongs and put them on.
Got em on? Good, now sit down and stand back up 437 times. Then bend down about 275 times and stand back up. Then when she gets home reconsidered asking yourself this question. And then apologize for being ridiculous.

4 Likes

If you REALLY love her it wouldnā€™t matter what she wears at homeā€¦

Depending on what pants sheā€™s wearing, they will show the outline of your underwear. So If you wear thongs, no one sees your panty line

3 Likes

Maybe because of the pants she wears she donā€™t want the panty line lol :rofl: I think ur over thinking it pal ! ā€¦women love comfy clothes n relax with their loved one ! Thongs are uncomfortable n annoying ā€¦I wear sweat pants n t shirts at home :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Iā€¦I canā€™t with this :woman_facepalming:

Iā€™d love for males to actually experience what thongs are like to wear before judging :roll_eyes:

Donā€™t take it personal. It has to do with her outfit and what kinda underwear go with them. Tongs are no show. Comfortable and stay up. While not shorts I wear at home too. The second I get home I change into a big tee shirt and not short underwear.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s cheating! RUN! Divorce her!!

3 Likes

Omg this is the stupidest thing I heard from a man in a long time

7 Likes

You wear one for 8 hours and get back to us!

10 Likes

She trying to look nice for work, then when you get home you are in your comfy zone. Same as wearing a bra, it goes off as soon as I get home from work. Itā€™s time for us to unwind and feel like we can dress down and be comfy at home without judgement. When we are at work or in public, we are expected to carry ourselves a certain way. I wouldnā€™t worry about it. I think you are overthinking this. She just doesnā€™t want those annoying panty lines so when she gets home she gets comfy, thatā€™s it

8 Likes

Because home is our comfort place and we donā€™t wanna be dressed up at work. We wear thongs simply because we donā€™t want visible panty lines. Men think everything we do is to attract other people or to ā€œbe sexyā€. Every thought we just do things for US? Just ask her for things and speak up.

12 Likes

Iā€™m not interested in what type of bloomers your wife wears ,

5 Likes

Theres nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Itā€™s the panty lines we hide by wearing thongsā€¦ Im sure it has nothing to do with you and I wear them and then take them off because they do get really uncomfortable depending on what youre doing. Its like coming home and taking your shoes off and changing into shorts or sweatpantsā€¦I wouldnt waste precious, limited time on creating problems based solely on insecurity or jealousy. Best wishes to you both. Life is too shortā€¦

8 Likes

Probably because itā€™s tacky to show underwear lines in publicšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

5 Likes

Me, an Aussie, wondering why youā€™re so worried about the footwear she wears to work. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

22 Likes

He didnā€™t say she gets naked at home, he said she changes into regular panties. I can see his concern and from my point of view, as a female itā€™s strictly a comfort thing. You canā€™t see a panty line in ā€œwork clothesā€ or outer wear clothing and get to come home and finally take that shit off :woozy_face:

Isnā€™t this MAMAS uncut?? Like I guess itā€™s possible this is a woman/woman relationship but I feel like another woman would understand. EITHER WAYā€¦sheā€™s bringing in money and not in a provocative way. Worry yourself with something else this Monday.

3 Likes

Oh my, she is cheating!! If that is all that bothers you, you 're living in paradise

1 Like

I mean why not ask your WIFE of 20 yearsā€¦? :woman_shrugging:t3:

Itā€™s usually so thereā€™s no panty lines as everyone else has saidā€¦ if sheā€™s lounging at home she probably chooses to be comfy. Thatā€™s why :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:t3:

19 Likes

Its only so her granny panties dont bunch up under her dress pants letting the office see. Only reason we wear them after kids lol

You are her comfy and safe zone. She feels like she doesnā€™t have to prove anything to you.
She wears them for work because as a female she may feel like every single action she does is being judged, that includes whether or not panties lines are seen.

5 Likes

I hate thongs. Theyā€™re terribly uncomfortableā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m guilty of removing mine in the bathroom while out and going commando instead.
That being said, if you have a thing with ā€œthongsā€ in particular wearing them for a little bit isnā€™t a big deal. In her case Iā€™d do you one better and go full on costume. I hate that women donā€™t think they need to maintain sexual attraction with their husbands. The same way we want them to keep doing what they did to win our hearts we should be okay doing the same. I donā€™t think you have anything to worry about, but maybe sit and talk to your wife about how you feel.

Had to do with the outfit, Iā€™m the same way I would wear em for school and work, but comfortable (granny panty) underwear at home, tryna wear tight jeans or clothing & your underwear lines showing or budging out doesnā€™t look the greatest

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™m just wondering if I should be worried about it.ā€

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Yes, by all means, worry about your wifeā€™s underwear.:woman_facepalming: If this is the one thing in your relationship that youā€™re worried about, you are either looking for trouble where there is none, or you are completely clueless to all of the real issues that probably plague your wife daily. Iā€™m going to guess both.

17 Likes

Iā€™ve got to say I donā€™t blame her. When she is home she should be comfortable. I for one will be the first to strip off my work clothes, and throw on some pjs soon as I get home. Itā€™s her home. Her safe place, and the one place she should be able to walk around however she wants. I assume when you take her on a date, she wears something nice to look good for you. She shouldnā€™t be required to look like a Victoriaā€™s Secret model while sheā€™s sweeping the floors. :smirk:

2 Likes

:rofl: I am sorry to laugh but really? Work is a little different than home. I mean you canā€™t just strip of items of clothing that annoy you at home you can! At home she probably doesnā€™t care about panty lines and at work would like to look professional.

1 Like

We hate pantylines but they are not comfortable. I get home and take them off and my bra. We do things for appearance sake but at home is our safe place where we can unwind and be ourselves. Donā€™t read into it because itā€™s not.

3 Likes

Probably because to look professional she doesnā€™t want a panty line shoeing through her pants. And if she wears them all day at work she wants to be comfy at home. You donā€™t need to worry

3 Likes

Is this real life? Lmao she probably just wears them out to avoid panty lines. Thatā€™s what I do, but I donā€™t wear them at home because I like to be comfy at home.

2 Likes

Thongs hide panty lines in business clothes and she wears them for 8 hours because itā€™s basically part of her uniform. I donā€™t think you have anything to worry about, not because of that anyway

1 Like

Just based off of this, no. I wouldnā€™t worry. Thongs are just a lot easier to wear in public especially when you donā€™t want panty lines because panty lines are awful. At home you truly just want to be comfortable. The minute that I get home if Iā€™ve been out, I immediately put on comfy clothes. You should be able to be super comfy at home :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She dont want underwear lines in her pants. She likes to be comfortable at home
.not a big deal. I wear a bra to work and dont wear one at home :woman_shrugging:

I bet she wears uncomfortable shoes at work for 8 hours too, then takes them off when she get home?? Home is THE worst place to be comfortableā€¦

8 Likes

So I take it youā€™ve never asked her why? Itā€™s definitely a professional vs comfy thing but still weird that you are more comfortable asking strangers about this than your wife of 20 years.

5 Likes

Do you wear about 4 different kinds of underwearā€¦.probably not and itā€™s because what works for you is comfortable. Same for her what works for her job and makes her comfortable isnā€™t the same as what works for her and is comfortable at home. You should feel complimented in that respect that she can say Iā€™m uncomfortable and she should still be sexy to you. I have a pair of full butt black silk panties I think they are ā€œgrandmaā€ looking but my husband likes to rub my bootie and well other things because itā€™s soft and silky. Maybe try that approach

Iā€¦ I just cannot with this. Stick a string up your buttcrack for 8 hours and come back to this question. The only reason I have ever worn a thong is if my panty line would show through my clothes. And even then, I try really hard to find dress clothes that wonā€™t show them so I donā€™t have to wear a thongā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

I donā€™t wear thongs but everyone I know wears them to not show panty lines. I find them uncomfortable myself but whatever works for the other ladies. It probably (most likely) doesnā€™t have anything to do with you or wanting to look sexy at work.

Love how most of these comments are condescending towards this man. But if a woman was asking about a man changing up his underwear routine when he goes to work versus when heā€™s at home most of yā€™all would be like oh heā€™s cheating girl heā€™s cheating. This is some hypocritical s***

14 Likes

Grow up you are an adult. Holy fk

Home is her comfort place where she can wear whatever she wants but to work ? It must be professional

2 Likes

Nobody likes to have panty lines at work dude. as a woman who wears mainly thongs, as soon as I come in the door they come straight off and I put regular underwear on. ļæ¼if This is the worst thing you have to worry about then Iā€™d say youā€™re doing just fine.ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼. We just donā€™t like our panty lines to show through our clothes when weā€™re out in front of all kinds of people. Itā€™s all part of the outfit!

12 Likes

just doesnā€™t want her underwear line showing Iā€™m sure :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I walk into the house and immediately change into my pajamas, itā€™s comfort.
Also, I hate panty lines but I refuse to wear thongs. Being at home is my retreat from the day, and I look like a sloth troll because comfort.

4 Likes

Because full underwear leave panty lines in clothes- so you either have to wear a thong or go commando.

Wtf are these posts lately. Grow up itā€™s for fashion purposes my god

Same reason as soon as we get home the bra comes off!

5 Likes

These sorts of things really irritate my soul!

I can wear a bra all day but best believe itā€™s coming off as soon as I get in the car!

Why donā€™t you wear a thong for her too and so how your butthole loves it.

Home is the place to be yourself and relax, donā€™t always make everything about youšŸ˜”

Idk about everyone else but I sure as hell would not not wearing a thong at home to relax in. Thats like wearing jeans to relax :laughing: some ppl like thongs and find them comfy and some donā€™t. As everyone has stated, if she is wearing a thong to work itā€™s so she does not have panty lines.

5 Likes

Itā€™s probably bc she doesnā€™t want panty lines showing thru her work clothes.

1 Like

I know women, especially ones in the medical field who wear scrubs, who wear them just because they donā€™t want a panty line showing lol

Ummm really? 20 years together and this is a worry or question?? She doesnā€™t wear them at home because at home being comfortable is essential! Pantie lines in work attire is not acceptable or something women like. So thongs eliminate those pantie lines you see through pants or skirts. Let her wear what she wants and when she wants and how she wants and not conform to what you wish for her to wear. Donā€™t be dull or boring after 20 years and spice things up and make her WANT to wear something sexy for you. Otherwise, let her be comfortable in her home without butt floss cranked up her ass as itā€™s already been for 8 hours :roll_eyes:

I donā€™t wear thongs. 36 with four kids and Iā€™m not trying to impress anyone. I also donā€™t care if you see my panty lines.

Yes, there is always the possibility that she is wearing them for someone at work.

Why donā€™t you wear one and see if you like it?

Take your nervous energy about this and turn it into something positive for the two of you. Pay attention to her.

4 Likes

I wear a push up bra all day at work. That shit comes off when I get home and throw on one of my husbandā€™s tshirts and leggings. He better like it cause that is what he is getting.

She doesnā€™t owe wearing a thong.

Okā€¦but if you wear grey sweat out in public then change when you get homeā€¦then she should also question thatā€¦

See how ridiculous that sounds?

5 Likes

If that is your main concern, I think you have a charmed life.

6 Likes

Leave that woman alone hell :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

Goodness :woman_facepalming:t2: panty lines in public arenā€™t fun for women. When weā€™re home weā€™re not worried about it.

6 Likes

I donā€™t wear any kind of panties if Iā€™m at homeā€¦itā€™s just comfy for me

8 Likes

Because she wants to be comfortable at home, and so she should be without you thinking the worstā€¦
Wearing a thong with work clothes is to stop a knicker line! Not sexual, just thatā€¦
She doesnā€™t give a shit about her knicker line running round her own home,

1 Like

Who sees them at work?

Thongs werenā€™t made to be sexual. Theyā€™re literally just to hide panty lines. Grow up.

19 Likes

Panty lines arnt from and thongs arenā€™t comfy. Leave your wife to her comforts. You wear a thong for 8 hours then come home and relax in one

4 Likes

Home is where we get to be comfortable. Heaven forbid! :woman_facepalming:t2:
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s unsatisfied with A LOT of things when it comes to you.

11 Likes

Your lucky to see me out of my PJs and in actual clothes when Iā€™m at home, lol. Nothing to worry about, itā€™s just a fashion thing and not for guys either. She wants to look as well dressed as the women she works with.

2 Likes

Iā€™d ask her? But it could be as simple as they work best with the type of pants she wears. If sheā€™s moving alot at work, she might wear thongs to require less adjustments during the day, less fabric yanno. I donā€™t think you have something to be concerned about jus based on that. :relaxed:

1 Like

Home is her comfort place !

2 Likes

I only wear thongs bc I think theyā€™re comfortable and they donā€™t show panty lines. There were a few years that I wore them to work and either changed into boyshorts or went commando when I got home. It had nothing to do with work either.

2 Likes

I definitely would not wear a thong at home; itā€™s uncomfortable and like everyone Iā€™m sure, she wants to be comfortable

1 Like

Does she dress up for work ? Does she sit 24/7 for her job ? Does she wear sweats once sheā€™s home ? Does she chase the kids around, struggle to vacuum, empty dishwasher, clean kids rooms and sometimes throw her hair up in a ponytail on top of her head and wear no makeup ?? Try doing all she does with a string running up your ass ! Feels womanly now huhā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

I wear them out because I donā€™t want panty linesā€¦ when I am home I want to be comfortable.

6 Likes

Probably panty lines she doesnā€™t want visible so puts up with it for work

4 Likes

Lmao no she wears them to work prob cause she has work pants on and they are uncomfortable as hell I take all my shit off when I get home lol. Your def over thinking. Sheā€™s at work leave that woman alone :joy:

I think he has a valid reason to be concernedā€¦ Why when men post issues they have itsā€¦ Your being crazy. How he to know if its normal? I for one dont wear them anywhere.

3 Likes

When Iā€™m homeā€¦Iā€™m in my gown

Those pesky horrible things ā€¦ and us made to wear them to look good on other people.

I mean you had an hour or so to do something and didnā€™t. Sheā€™s probably tired of wearing thongs around you and you just sitting there relaxing :roll_eyes:. My god man, take a hint and take her thong off for her :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Boy bye. Leave her alone. If you donā€™t trust her then maybe you need to work on that.

2 Likes