Why does my wife wear things to work but not at home?

She probably just doesn’t want her panty lines to show

5 Likes

Have you worn a thong? Wear one to work for 8 hours a day for a week. Then see how comfy regular underwear is. I don’t wear butt floss to relax in and I sure as hell wouldn’t be wearing any type of clothes that make me uncomfortable regardless of what my husband wanted. He wants me to be comfy and happy and having a piece of fabric up my butt ain’t that. Stop it.

The female consensus says there’s nothing to worry about. Relax and let her be. She’ll love you for it. But you can suggest that she looks really sexy in it and you’d like to see her in it every now and again. But don’t pressure her.

Doesn’t want to show panty lines and then gets stank ass lol. Invite her to change into something sexy sometimes “I love it when you…” goes a long way

Don’t wear any underwear. No panty lines and easy access. :wink:

2 Likes

You can’t just change your underwear at work. You put it on and you’re stuck in them. At home she can be comfortable and wear whatever she wants.

If there was someone else, she’d just take them off :man_shrugging:

Sometimes they also wanna feel sexy. Not for someone else but maybe for herself. What kind of pants does she wear? Thongs are easier with jeans and leggings. Has she acted any differently towards you? Does she get super dolled up (any differently than her usual routine) before work?

If it’s just the thong, I wouldn’t worry about it. She’s comfortable with you.

1 Like

Some of these people don’t know how men think) after 20 years I understand that you would like to see your wife In something sexy, maybe you could talk to her and let her know, and then you could go buy her something that you would like to see her in, you can do a little snooping to find out what size she wears, but please whatever you do do not buy something too little for her! Because we all know how that could end!

4 Likes

Shut up and find some other unimportant things to complain about.

3 Likes

Have a little talk with her to see where she is. Sounds like y’all haven’t done that lately.

2 Likes

Why is this a discussion on fb

3 Likes

Thongs are terrible, but I will go with no underwear all day and then put on a pair of panties to lounge around the house in. Home is for comfort, not for worrying about ugly panty lines.

Probably Because she’s been wearing them all day long and they are uncomfortable. Sometimes you wear thongs so you don’t have an underwear outline in your clothing and when she gets home she probably doesn’t care about that
Honestly this kinda sounds like you have trust issues and are looking for something imo

6 Likes

Well if this guy was my husband he’d think I was a hoe bc after my husband & I got together (13 years ago) I just stopped wearing panties all together. I’m a real whore I guess. Lol. :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

Does seem weird. People just wanna talk sh*t. It could be for a reasonable reason . it could also be for someone. Id just ask her

1 Like

Wear a thong 8 hours and then come back here

12 Likes

When I get home I take my bra off.
Thongs are to avoid panty lines. Not to be enticing to men like SOME men think everything women do is suppose to be.

When I am at home that is MY COMFY time not my work time.

40 Likes

I’m guessing she doesn’t want her panty lines to show, I wear thongs in public, also to work because my cheeky panties lines show and are more uncomfortable, bulky and bunch up more, a thong I can tolerate because I forget I have them on. I feel more comfortable wearing the cheeky panties at home, the thong is uncomfortable at home, (I don’t wear granny panties) home is where comfort is, for me. It’s a girl thing. LoL

5 Likes

When women are home we want to be comfortable. Now i wear a bra at work 12+ hours some days but damn if i wear one when I’m home!!! Make a big deal of it make her feel sexy for wearing a thong and she will be more likely to wear one

Same reason you wear tight pants or tight shoes or an uncomfortable bra you put up with it to look good ,at home is comfy time.

1 Like

Wait, what? :joy::joy: Why you worried about what type of underwear she’s wearing? She probably didn’t want to have panty lines on her clothes. You’re weird. This is weird :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

How yall know this is a man talking? It could be a lesbian couple.

2 Likes

She’s better than me I guess cause if I have to wear a thong I’m not wearing anything :sweat_smile: how about you wear a thong all day and see how uncomfortable it is! Not being mean I’m just saying. It’s like a bra after wearing it all day you want to take it off. I don’t think this thong thing should be any concern. Unless your reaching to find something then that’s on you. Or your just a dude who doesn’t understand

2 Likes

I wear them to work so I don’t have a panty line but you can bet your a$$ that when I get home from working all day that my granny panties come out. I’ve never had a man complain about my granny panties either. :woman_shrugging:t3:

She probably doesn’t want panty lines with her work outfits

I wear thongs to work or I go commando cause I wear scrub pants and panty lines are unflattering. And also I hate when underwear starts to ride then you need to adjust everything and it sucks. When I’m home it’s normal underwear or again commando because I want to be comfortable at home.

1 Like

Panty lines are embarrassing

6 Likes

Dude, they’re very uncomfortable. It’s like the bra, it’s coming off as soon as possible. :roll_eyes:

Edit to add: why don’t you go buy or order a thong for men on Amazon and wear it for 8 hours and see how it feels. That’ll give you a better understanding of how it feels.

9 Likes

I wear thongs for work cause I don’t want panty lines but at home thy drive me nuts!! At work your moving around and well working and don’t really notice them but at home omg help lol if your worried talk to her darling

6 Likes

You’re overreacting!!!

Women wear thongs so they don’t get the Granny pantie look through the leggings.

Do we complain about you going to work with a hole in your boxers? Nah we don’t.

This is childish complaining.

8 Likes

No different than a bra!!! As soon as I get home all my clothes come off and I put on my old lounge clothes, no underwear. Home is a place of peace and comfort, don’t want to be bonded up while relaxing.

3 Likes

Just curious… how do we know OP isn’t a woman who just has never worn things? I wouldn’t assume it’s a guy :woman_shrugging: but either way… more than likely, it’s so there aren’t panty lines… that will get more attention than wearing a thong unfortunately

1 Like

Go buy u a thong and rock that bish and see how it feels then come tell us ur findings

7 Likes

When I was younger I wore them because I did not want a panty line to show.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry unless shes wearing a matching set and shaving everything before work :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Some pants show underwear lines and it can be very noticeable. They’re uncomfortable but sometimes we do it so we don’t draw attention to the nice ugly markings threw our pants lol

There uncomfortable as hell! She wears them to work so you can’t see her pants line under her clothes.

4 Likes

What are you wearing for her :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Very simple answer - no woman wants panty lines visible through her work clothes, and even if she did get uncomfortable she wouldn’t have the option to change at work the way she easily can at home. Don’t worry about this at all.

17 Likes

hmm im scratching my head strange

Haha my butt is way too flat for thongs… besides I would rather be comfortable than having string up there. She probably just puts up with it to look better at work, but wants to feel comfy at home.

They’re uncomfortable af after 30min lmao, but I used to wear them because you can’t see the lines through pants. Just ditch the underwear lmao it’s so much better​:joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

More important things to worry about.

6 Likes

As a woman. Panty lines are a thing. And also if you’re wearing any jeans the regular panties can rise up or even down and it’s a constant uncomfortable struggle. Unless she’s wearing crotchless gstring panties I wouldn’t worry. I wouldn’t even bring this up bc to even be questioned on what and why she wore certain panties can hurt and make her feel bad about absolutely nothing. She doesn’t need to stress when she’s at work thinking her husband is going to accuse her of something bc she wore panties that were comfortable with the pair of pants she wore.

2 Likes

Personally, underwear itself is uncomfortable. Things are, for me, easier to deal with for 8 hours than regular underwear. But when I get home, I change instantly. I wouldn’t worry about it unless she starts wearing legit sexy lingerie or something. I hope that helps

2 Likes

Well when ur home u want to be comfy .shoot after I had kids .no more thongs for me. I could care less about panty lines . Comfort all the way .there’s no need to be concerned

2 Likes

My first thought is it’s probably just so she don’t have to adjust panties that could roll because my regular ones do, and thongs do not. I personally use to wear panties to work, but I knew several women who would wear thongs because panties can roll up, and look silly under work attire.

1 Like

I wear a bra at work but not at home lol

12 Likes

Lol I’m the opposite, I have no one to impress with work clothes on so I don’t care if I have a panty line, but for my husband at home I will wear them here or there cause it feels like a permanent wedge.

Wow……this ain’t it lol……

3 Likes

I wear thongs 24/7 but mainly to work because I don’t want to have a panty line through my skirt, pants or whatever I’m wearing. So there more than likely why she wears it to work. Also when I’m at home I want to be comfortable, so I’m sure she just wants to be comfy and slides on some regular pantys!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: lord help him Jesus :pray:

4 Likes

Nope. Wouldn’t worry about it. She’s not worried about a panty line at home.

3 Likes

Its called not wanting panty lines. :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t like the panty lines in my pants so I wear a thong to work so those lines arent visible, makes your ass look bumpy and shit. :slight_smile: No girl wants that.

The purpose for wearing thongs is so your panty lines aren’t showing when you wear clothes, that’s it. It’s for nothing inappropriate. When she’s home she wants to be comfortable . Leave her alone

8 Likes

This really a question?

1 Like

Omg… She doesn’t want panty lines in her work trousers. She doesn’t have to worry about that at home.
Why does she have to wear them all day at home? If you ask her maybe she will wear them on special occasions but shouldn’t have to every day.

2 Likes

Gets uncomfortable after a while

Whew…panties??? Worried about panties!!!

2 Likes

If my husband was asking this in a public forum instead of asking me directly, the undies I wear at home would be the least of his problems. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

20 Likes

Be happy she wants to be comfy around you. You’re her safe place and her home. There’s times I am sure if you romanced her she will break those out for you

3 Likes

Home is where you go to be comfortable.

1 Like

Real question here is, are you wearing a thong for your wife in return? If not, do better.

Some of these “fan questions” :woman_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

She probably doesn’t want a panty line at work

7 Likes

Would you be sitting around in a suit and tie all dang day. Sitting in your own home. Of course not

3 Likes

I do the same thing it so avoid panties lines but after being in them all day long I switch when I get home.

4 Likes

“My wife and I have been married 20 years”…buddy if you’re worried about her wearing a thong in work clothes you need to reevaluate.

8 Likes

How do y’all know this is a “he”….

3 Likes

It’s to avoid pantie lines :woman_facepalming:. She doesn’t want to wear them for comfort it’s for function. She wants to be comfy at home, deservingly so!

14 Likes

It’s so her clothes don’t show lines, it’s not so she can be sexy for anyone. She deals with it at work but when she is home she wants to be comfortable and relaxed.

9 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news

8 Likes

Don’t worry, thongs are uncomfortable but are neccessary for a put together wardrobe. A lot of women only wear them to work or when the are out. Panty lines can become very evident especially in dress pants or scrubs & cause way more attention than a thong. Think of it as almost wearing your underwear on the outside, would you want everyone to be able to tell if you were wearing boxers or briefs & how well they fit LOL we don’t either so we suffer through it counting the minutes till we get home & can get our comfy granny panties back on.

7 Likes

She wears them so no panty lines

1 Like

Panty lines are a valid thing

1 Like

Its about the panty lines. They are terribly uncomfortable, I generally hate them. But I don’t want panty lines with certain outfits.

It’s like wearing a bra. As soon as I get home the bra comes off! At least she tries to wear a thong for you for an hour.

6 Likes

I wear a bra to work but it comes off when I get home. It’s for functionality.

6 Likes

Women wear thongs to avoid panty lines because it’s “unprofessional” and “immodest”. Somewhere along the way they were sexualized, but the actual purpose is to hide panty lines. I don’t wear a thong 24/7 and my husband isn’t phased. If I’m at home I wanna be comfortable. You try having a string on all the time

9 Likes

I always wear thongs and take them off when I get home. Usually when I go pee for the first time at home, I just take them off then, wearing them for too long definitely causes discomfort. A full work day is long enough! There’s literally nothing weird about it at all.

4 Likes

Honestly, they’re fine to stand in for 8 hours, but not great to lounge and sit around a bunch. But idk what her job is

Idk how she can wear a thong for 8 hrs. I don’t like things riding up my rear. Sorry, just had to say it! :joy:

7 Likes

Because she comfortable at home in a safe environment where if she wanted to go full speed into her birthday suit she could whereas at work that would be frowned upon like taking her thong off and hanging it on her cubicle…. I guess it’s cool or could be creepy that you are monitoring your wife undergarment selections. Do you lay her work clothes out?

1 Like

Oh hunny, you have nothing to worry about. At home she can be comfortable at work she has to wear butt floss to be “professional”. You should wear a pair for 8+ hours. I understand you’d like her to dress sexy for you and all but… have you ever had a chaffed crack because you literally had something riding up your crack all day? If she wears them at home for at least an hour, she’s trying. Please give her some credit.

Panty lines. Some of us are very particular about how we dress for certain places or events, and certain undergarments work better under certain articles of clothing. Panty lines bring attention to your ass. Wear a thong, you have no panty lines, no bunching, and no wedgies.

People really need to chill. “Should I be worried?” Yeah, worried about how little you trust her and how insecure you are. I can’t imagine my husband being worried about what underwear I wear, good lord.

No panty lines. There are a lot of evil people out there who would possibly objectify her to sexual harassment. That is never a good situation. When she gets home, she’s tired of underwear giving her a wedgie. And depending on her job, she’s probably on her feet 8 hours a day so as soon as she gets home she needs to get comfortable. Don’t worry. She’s being respectful about herself and you as well.

5 Likes

I highly doubt she’s doing it to impress anyone. Some women worry about lines. Personally I could care less about lines showing tbh.

2 Likes

She doesn’t want panty lines in her skirt or pants. Duh. Can’t be having that

15 Likes

You ain’t hitting that thang right :crazy_face: better up your game

6 Likes

You’re over thinking this.

9 Likes

Put on a pair and see how it feels!

8 Likes

Home is our spit where we can be us and lazy and sloppy if we want to. Looking like that all the time requires alot of up keep and alot of work. It not that we don’t want to look good for our guys it’s just that you guys love us no matter what we look like and we can be ourselves and don’t have to pretend.

8 Likes

Why be uncomfortable at home? Maybe she doesn’t want anyone seeing her panty lines through her pants?

13 Likes

Why not just ask her why :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

she should be wearing no panties at home, just saying LOL

14 Likes

Thongs are uncomfortable but they’re necessary to avoid panty lines in pants. This is not a :triangular_flag_on_post:

27 Likes

Oh yeah and things don’t produce underwear lines in our out fits and that’s why we wear them alot of the times instead of regular underwear because let’s be honest being able to see underwear lines through our pants or skirts or what ever were wearing is a little embarrassing lol.

5 Likes

I bet its panty lines…

9 Likes

Because home is comfortable I do the same thing sometimes and especially if she’s wearing certain pants she has to wear thongs when she goes to work it’s not about you she’s comfortable with you and that’s all that matters

5 Likes

Because you don’t want panty lines drawing attention at work, not to have to pick wedgies all day, embarrassing. lol. The struggle is real if you think about such things. Most women do. When you’re back home, the granny panties are your comfy zone in your comfy zone. Fat bottomed girls especially. No worries pal. :+1:

15 Likes

Probably so she doesn’t have panty lines showing through her pants or skirt etc at work… you’re way overthinking

7 Likes