Why won't my boyfriend delete his exes?

I guess it depends on the reason they broke up? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I mean If he’s not sending them personal messages that would be considered cheating than who cares honestly. I’m friends with my exes mostly because we share kids but even if not they r still great people just didn’t work out

I’d want to know what type of friendship it is… Are the ex’s now in a new relationship and they occasionally chat as friends? There’s a few aspects that need looked into before getting jealous or upset about it. I’d actually personally become friends with the ex’s, that’s how I roll.

Because he’s an adult?

4 Likes

You’ve been together 3 YEARS and you’re really this insecure and worried over a damn Facebook friend?!
Couldn’t ever be me :rofl: so many of yall need to grow up my god

Because who cares, it’s Facebook

2 Likes

Why I have been married to my husband for 59 years and I am still friends with about four of my old boy friends. If I had wanted them I would have married them and not my husband, you can be friends with them without any strings.

1 Like

Is he talking to them? Why does it bother you? Do you not trust him?

Covert narcissist trait it’s there supply and recycles

Why should he? Unless those women are trying to get at him even though he has showed no interest then ok. But if nothings going on those are issues within yourself and you should work on that and not project your issues on them. If heshollering at them get rid of him. Other than that have a great day!

That’s actually a good sign that he can handle a mature friendship with his exes and that they don’t all hate him lol. Stop being insecure.

11 Likes

A word of advice is to get rid of him! I just wasted 4 years of my life on someone who was “good friends” with all their ex’s… and found out he was sleeping with one of them! Now, I have ZERO tolerance for ex wives now! There’s no reason to be friends with an ex when you’re in a new relationship! And don’t put an ultimatum down & believe him. Because he will still talk to them & be friendly behind your back! This is triangulation in narcissistic abuse! Get away! If a man loves you, he has forgot about his ex’s & has no interest in being friends with them! And yes, same with women… I love my boyfriend, so I would never disrespect him by talking to my ex!
Not saying anyone has to be mean to their ex, but respect your partner

2 Likes

I know so many people that can (usually) maintain healthy relationships with their exes, including myself. if your boyfriend wanted to be with them, he would be with them. But he’s with you, and it’s Facebook. don’t turn it into something that it isn’t…

1 Like

Why does he have to? I still have my ex on fb my man doesn’t care, they are friends actually.

3 Likes

I have my a few of mine on my facebook still. We rarely ever talk but we didn’t break up on bad terms so it’s nice to see every now and then how their lives have gone.

1 Like

Is he messaging them, though?

I wouldn’t be upset if my boyfriend had exes on his fb.

Because it’s Facebook and not everyone breaks up because there’s some big drama. Some people just realize they aren’t good together in that type of way. I’m friends with some of my exes on Facebook and he is as well. Sometimes they Snapchat sometimes we Snapchat. Because we are adults lol 

I’m friends with all of my ex’s. My spouse has some of his as well. We don’t have to hate anyone we use to date.

3 Likes

This is so embarrassing to me. I cannot imagine being this upset over damn social media.
I don’t even know any of my husband’s exes besides his ex wife and I can’t even remember her last name :sweat_smile:
When I see men posting about “crazy” women…it’s these types.

If you don’t trust him why are you with him?

Because he’s a human being and is interested in what people who have been in his life are up to :woman_shrugging:

Maybe he loves seeing one of them who cheated on him constantly posting about how another guy cheated on her so he can laugh to himself thinking “karma”?

1 Like

Hernandez Eva hmmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Maybe they are still friends? Unless he gives you a reason not to trust him he should be able to be friends with whoever he wants. He is his own person. Just like he can’t tell you to or expect you to delete your exes or people you have been close to in the past. Unless you give him a reason not to trust it. Give your relationship a chance to be something without all the toxic stuff.

Why does it bug you? Does he give reason for it to? If so have you spoke to him about your feelings because if not you can’t blame him you need to be an adult an communicate.

Talk to him.

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16880 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homeonlinejobbuilder10.neocities.org/

It’s just Facebook……. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I dint even talk to my exes anymore but I’m still friends with them on Facebook :woman_shrugging: that’s a complete non issue and honestly really weird and immature to be mad about

2 Likes

I still have my ex on fb.,. Doesn’t mean anything loo

I’m friends with most of my exes. :woman_shrugging:t3: Do you suspect he’s up to something or just irritated you’re not getting your way?

(I mean that kindly because I have to ask myself that all the time. Am I actually frustrated with something or just being a brat lol)

1 Like

Me fiance is best friends with my ex :woman_shrugging:t3: as long as there is trust and I dont see what the issue is.

1 Like

I’m still friends with my exes…I’m even friends with some of my husband’s exes. We are all adults.

1 Like

I’m still friends with more than one of mine and same with my husband. We’re not at all threatened by them because they’ve moved on and aren’t actively seeking the attention of either of us. We even hang out with some of them and their spouses. It’s call trust. He’s never given me a reason to doubt him & vice versa.

1 Like

Not everyone breaks up on bad terms . I’d never make the person I’m dating delete someone unless they were flirting and being inappropriate.

1 Like

Ummm isn’t that a him question not an us question idk why but if it is an issue for u tell him and if he don’t fix it :woman_shrugging:t2: u can find someone who will respect it

Why not ask him this question?

If this is a a deal breaker for you, set those boundaries.

I’m still friends with exes. I was friends with them before I dated them, stayed friends after. It just didn’t work as a relationship. I have text conversations occasionally with some of them too. He trusts me. He’s friends with a few of his exes on fb too, one of whom I met years ago and don’t like, but I trust him. It doesn’t matter, they don’t impact our relationship. It would be like getting mad he has friends that are female or him getting mad that I have any friends.

3 Likes

I personally think it’s weird :woman_shrugging:t2: my husband and I both don’t have exes on our accounts

3 Likes

If it bothers you that bad communicate with him and talk about it. But I wouldn’t look into it to much. Some people don’t end on bad terms and can still remain friends.

1 Like

I don’t talk to my exes but I’m still friends with a few of them. We are a adults! Heck I even dedicated a song to his fiancée on their wedding day. But he & I dated 30 years ago.

2 Likes

If he’s open and honest and hasn’t cheated/ or been unloyal then it doesn’t matter.

Because they are his friends… you can tell him not to talk to any woman, if he wants to cheat he will :woman_shrugging:

Unless he’s full on talking to them or creeping on their pages it isn’t a big deal. And yes Facebook is just Facebook don’t base your life around things you can’t control

Is he close with these ex’s? Have you met them? Have they done anything to make you question their motives? If the answers are no then there’s really no reason other then you don’t like it & while it’s completely ok to feel that way, it’s also completely ok for him to state that these ex’s are not a problem so forcing him to cut ties with people for no reason is unreasonable. It’s becoming pretty common for people to end a relationship without hating one another.

Cause he’s a disrespectful asshole

NOT ALL relationships end bad. Some people are truly better off as friends. Exs don’t intimidate me or my marriage.

2 Likes

Cause he’s a disrespectful asshole

Why don’t you ask him? This is weird. Are you asking for advice or literally asking Facebook why he won’t? Lol. However in all fairness Facebook has been around for so long and most of the time you forget you even have most of the people you do on there.

Might be a question to ask him?

1 Like

Maybe they broke u on good terms and don’t hate each other. There is a reason they are exes so chill out unless you know something is going on .

Why should he delete them? I don’t get why he should. I’m still friends with mine and I’ve been married fir 10 yrs so far.
Who cares as line as they don’t xriss the friend zone.

If they’re talking they’re going to with or without being fb friends. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

Probably a good question to ask him!

If he hasn’t given you a reason to doubt his faithfulness then no reason to ask us hun :woman_shrugging:t2:

They are ex’s for a reason but doesn’t mean you have to cut all ties. Like would you say that if he had a kid with an ex? No you wouldn’t. Would he want you to have no ex’s on yours? I bet he wouldn’t. If they have stayed friends afterwards because it didn’t work out for them to be more then friends.

Social media is life to some ppl. Why does it matter? They don’t have to be friends on social media to be seeing each other. Just chill out.

Ask him. How would total strangers know? Maybe he’s still friends with them. Maybe he’s keeping in touch for back up? Maybe they’re not his ex’s? WTF knows.

I’m friends with a couple of mine. And?
My husband knows. He’s even talked to one of them.
Not sure why it’s a problem unless you’re a HS student.

Idk i have exes on my facebook,but dont really conversate with them,but if i felt like they were a threat to any new relationship i have i would delete them, in order to work on the new relationship as long as i got the same energy from the new partner,i mean ,its gatta be a mutal agreement kinda,a two way agreement,and followed through with,or in my opinion the relationship was doomed from the beginning anyway

You ask total strangers and not him? :thinking:

2 Likes

If you feel it is disrespectful in any way, you should have a discussion with him about how it makes you feel just make sure you ask yourself why it makes you feel that way as you will probably be asked this question. “It makes me feel _____ to see your exes on your Facebook because _____.” See what his reaction is and what conclusion you can both come up with to solve it.

I have exes from 15 years ago on mine. It doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I took my man’s phone and deleted them my damned self :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion. :sweat_smile: In my own personal experience, you keep your ex around either because you’re still into them, for attention, or in case your currently relationship goes wrong. Now, this might NOT be the same experience for everyone. But any guy I’ve personally been with who kept their ex as a friend on fb/snapchat/Instagram did not see those women as “just friends”. They may have claimed it, but it was not true. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

He’s keepin them close incase the relationship doesn’t work, or he’s already talking to them…

Because not all relationships end bad.

1 Like

Maybe they are still friends. You’d get a more accurate answer from him than us :woozy_face:

Because not all relationships end on a bad note unlike this one unless you keep your big beak to yourself

Oooouuu girl your insecurities are showing.
Maybe do some self work and sort that out.

It’s called being mature about a situation

1 Like

I have exs on my Facebook, husband does too, no issues with it.

1 Like

Because he once shared a deep friendship with them if he is doing nothing wrong, there is no reason to delete them.

Showing you off making them jealous

1 Like

Well…I would have to ask what kind of talking? Are they civil? Do they have kids? Are they seeming too buddy buddy and you think there is more to it? Are there inappropriate photos being shared? I mean there is a lot to it. Also does he have a history of being a cheater? Being shady? …It really depends on the people involved, messages and history…

If you’re uncomfortable talk to him. I know in my past I wondered the same thing, with 2 of my ex’s & yep they were talking to their ex’s still & plus more. Won’t hurt to ask him.

1 Like

Depends on the dynamic. I’m in good terms with 90% of my exes, never would date them again, but there’s no animosity between us. Usually if we have issues after dating it’s because someone they start dating is insecure. But if they spoke to me they wouldn’t feel that way.

Still friends with a few of my exs Nothing wrong with it less u don’t trust him then I’d maybe rethink ur relationship

Cuz it’s ok to be friends with them. :joy: not all ex’s are terrible people. I’m friends with several of mine :joy:

4 Likes

If you are asking this question then you suspect its not innocent. Usually gut inuition is correct. My husband still has his Ex on his fbook (unless she unfriended him) but he is not fbook savvy, doesn’t post on it, uses it for marketplace and thats pretty much it. We’ve been married 9 years and ive NEVER questiones his faithfulness so, for me, its not an issue.

bc he’s still fuckin em

Maybe he isn’t bitter and doesn’t have a deep hatred for them like you do to yours?

2 Likes

Maybe they remained mates?

It shouldn’t matter as long as a line isn’t crossed. The bigger question is, why is it that you feel he has to delete them?

1 Like

I’m friends with my exes… Ex husband included, still have most of them on FB. Unless there is inappropriate conversation happening, who cares?

Shouldn’t be a problem unless he treats them with more respect than he does you. Like them on a pedestal and you at his feet… or unless they are “notches” on his “headboard”
…depends on the man. And if he is that type… don’t worry about anything but removing yourself from his presence. But most normal people with have exes on their FB…unless jealous insecure gf/bf/spouse has them removed. So who is the problem? Him or you?

1 Like

I am friends with some of my exs. Our relationships didn’t end badly and at the end of the day, we were friends before we dated.
Never had a bf bring this up, and I don’t hide them either.
If a BF ever brought this up, I’d dump them because their projecting their insecurities about being unfaithful on me and I’ve never given anyone a reason to think I’m unfaithful. :thinking:

1 Like

Believe it or not, some people can remain friends with their exes without wanting to rekindle the relationship. Adulting :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Dude I’m friends with one of my husband’s ex’s. I’m not bothered at all. I trust my husband.:100::100::100::100:

Because he wants to be

I’d be more concerned if he just randomly became friends with them. Staying friends shows a healthy ending.

Why do you feel the need to control who he is virtual friends with? What’s going on there?

6 Likes

Im friends with a majority of my ex’s. Been with my man 7 years. Why does he need to get rid of them? Are they abusive to him or you? Is he not faithful to you and sleeping with his ex’s? Are you THAT insecure? Apparently not a follower/believer. You don’t just hate someone because your sex life didn’t work out. You don’t hate someone just because a friendship didn’t last. Just because things didn’t work out between people, doesn’t immediately make them shitty humans. When are people gonna grow up???

Are they actually actively talking or flirting? Or are they just friends that Comment and like status here and there? More context, I have exs on my FB but we don’t flirt or anything we catch up once in awhile or like status or wish each well on birthdays or big occasions posted not a big deal let it along but if it’s more then that then speak to him about it!

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11335 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://aqua-datha-43.tiiny.site/

Insecurity in a Relationship is Toxic

2 Likes

If you trust him there is no need to delete them

A lot of these answers surprise me.
I keep my exs in the past.
They know what makes me tick or makes me mad.
The conversations, music I like…
How to make ms happy.
Those things are my job or the person I am with not someone else’s.
They know my history & when your in a relationship or married there’s no reason to put your past in a place where your future can be ruined.

Things can happen & I have never thought it healthy to make another person or yourself wonder at points why they are still in your life.

People make they’re choices but I couldn’t see that being one I would want in my life.

5 Likes

Delete him out of your life!

Why are you just now getting mad over it?

1 Like

The problem isn’t who he’s friends with, the problem is why you feel he shouldn’t be friends with certain people. This is 100% a you problem.

6 Likes

My guess would be because they’re friends…

4 Likes

People can be friends with their exes.

3 Likes