Why won't my boyfriend delete his exes?

It doesn’t matter if he’s friends on fb with them. What matters is he’s with u now not them.

2 Likes

Why are you so insecure

2 Likes

Petty! I’m friends with a few of my exes! Why is it bothering you after all this time?

1 Like

Is it illegal to be friends with an ex? They’re ex’s for a reason, doesn’t mean they can’t be friends. Some ex’s have been friends most their lives and just dated briefly.

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14103 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://coffee-rycca-55.tiiny.site/

I’ve blokes I’ve had a past with on mine. We get on but nothing else in it. We don’t see each other and don’t interact much

Not everyone feels the need to forget their past. I have exes that are great humans. I’m invested in their families. We have tons of things in common. They spend time with my current partner and get along great. Not everyone feels threatened by exes

1 Like

Because it’s just Facebook and it doesn’t mean anything in real life. As long as he doesn’t act single on social media it really doesn’t matter

1 Like

Some ex’s don’t always share bad blood :woman_shrugging:t3: as long he isn’t talking to any of them I wouldn’t worry about it.

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16233 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homeonlinejob44.tiiny.site/

I dunno. maybe they’re friends? But if it actually bothers you pretty bad, maybe you need to have a talk with your boyfriend about your boundaries & come to a compromise so he’s not being forced to do something he’s going to resent you for later. Idk. boundaries aren’t hard to establish :slightly_smiling_face:

It depends on the situation. If they civilly ended things, why not? Is he messaging them at odd hours, does he miss them? Probably not. He is with you. If he is doing nothing wrong then let it be, don’t let it drive you crazy. If he is or does miss them, then leave him. You’ll be another one he misses when you decide to move on…

3 Likes

Maybe they’re still just friends. Ask him if they have new partners. Maybe you’ll be able to have someone to play cards with.

2 Likes

I’m friends on Facebook with a lot of people especially a couple exes I don’t think being friends matters as long as they’re not in your inbox or his inbox

Ooof… umm that’s not how healthy relationships work. Many people can maintain friendships with exes.

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $23704 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homeonlineworkjobz523.tiiny.site/

The real question is why Ur still dating him if it bothers U soo much?

2 Likes

Because if he does it makes it look like you’ve told him to which is embarrassing

1 Like

Soooooooo… do you have all your X’s and people you had sex with deleted???

I mean…lots of people are…not my thing but I can definitely see why some people would. That probably shows indifference. If they still had feelings for each other I would think it would be harder to stay friends on fb because you’re seeing them post about other people. But that’s just me :woman_shrugging:

Obviously they are happy memories for him - and not for you! move on!

I have a few ex boyfriends on Facebook my husband has a few ex girlfriends including his sons mom, we are ALL married, and don’t think that because we have ex’s on FB we need to be worried about anything or be insecure. I’ve been with my husband 12 years and married 11 years. All our ex’s besides stepson’s mom have been married over a decade, she on year 4 with second husband. I’m 34 and my husband is 40 so that gives a time-line of our ages when we met then got married. Maturity and communication are a HUGE part of a relationship.

3 Likes

He hasn’t deleted them because he doesn’t have to :joy::laughing::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If he knows that it upsets you and he still does it, then he’s not concerned with your feelings. dump him and a find a guy who’ll do things your way

2 Likes

Because just because dating doesn’t work out, grown ups can still be friends?

3 Likes

𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒. 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒. 𝖢𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Because he doesn’t have to?

3 Likes

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖬𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗎𝗅 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖨 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 5 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗎𝗅 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍, 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

My boyfriend an I are well over 65 an we both have our exes on Facebook. We always are open with each other about it. We still see them sometimes when we are out on a date. No reason to delete if you trust him. If there is nothing going on behind your back, I would not be worried about it. Again we are both well over 60 … hopefully y’all have a good relationship an trust is not a issue.

1 Like

𝗐𝗈𝗐, 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒, 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾. 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾.
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍’𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘆. 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:

I dont see a problem with it.
Many people are friends with exes on FB and don’t talk to them. If they didn’t end on bad terms, they probably didn’t see a reason to.
I’ve only had one problem arise with a boyfriend having an ex on Facebook, and he deleted her on his own when he realized her intentions.
If its going to bother you, this might not be the relationship for you, because when you start telling him to delete exes, it makes you look suspicious.

You haven’t given him the since of security just yet; so do what’s best and be sure and go out with more of your realest friends.

Bigger question, why are you letting it bother you? An ex is an ex for a reason & if your boyfriend is anything like myself not alot of my relationships ended badly but organically because love fell off or was never really there. Theres a really toxic portrayal of past relationships where you have to “hate the person” why? It’s a disgusting way to live. You can simply move on in life no?

3 Likes

I have ex’s on my fb. I’m confused about your insecurities. You’re causing issues where there aren’t any… yet. Until you create them.

The most concerning thing to me is that after being with him 3 years later (he has CHOSE to be with YOU for 3 years) you don’t trust him. Why? Has he actually cheated on you? If so was it even with an ex? Does he neglect you? Has he really gave you any TRUE reason not to trust him? Or believe in anyway he would want them back? Or not want YOU? Where are these feelings coming from? Your past? To much free time & overthinking? Do you have things about you that YOU don’t love? ( we all do or have had at some point) but, seriously I have “thought” 2 different exes were cheating on me (and they were) but, the thoughts had nothing to do with social media. Nothing. BOTH of them I thought it was with an ex of theirs & the one that I just “knew” it was his ex, or this one other female, it wasn’t. It was a person I had never met, heard of or know existed. Sharing to let you know that sometimes our intuition and gut is wrong. Even when we are right about parts we can still be wrong about parts. Thing is if YOU continuously allow yourself to entertain the thought he is or MAY be cheating, in time- it won’t matter if he is or not… you will believe he is with your entire being. In that case he will be massively hurt that you don’t trust him & haven’t (if he has giving you no actual reason to distrust him) and you will eventually loose him simply bc there is not trust & that’s really important. Just as important as love in a way. So, my best advice is to really pin point WHY this bothers you & why you feel insecure BEFORE you ask him. (I mean unless he is being inappropriate) Is he bothered or does he dictate who you talk to or forbid you to not hate your exes? If so, sure double standards are also toxic… BUT we don’t know anything more than the part you typed… I just feel like you need to make sure of yourself and figure out the why you are bothered about it FIRST, because honest & loyal ppl get pretty offended when they have done nothing to make you believe they are anything different. I mean seriously, so if you are wrong then you making an issue out of it WILL cause problems, you are essentially telling the man that has chose you everyday and loves you that it isn’t enough for you, you don’t trust him, so before you do all of that definitely know the answers to that & also if he is loyal to you be prepared for him to start wondering and overthink and feel like maybe he shouldn’t trust YOU, bc if he doesn’t deserve your distrust then that will :100: be in his mind at that point… you know leaning towards YOU a can’t be trusted around an ex, bc YOU couldn’t be decent to a human that just wasn’t for you (for any reason) that YOU a still have feelings for an ex or would just by seeing them, because people can :100: be nice to the opposite sex and even friends without it being sexual in anyway. So, the question really does go back to can you not? And if no, why? What are YOU a holding on to? Even if it isn’t love or sexual desires or crossing boundaries and simply just holding on to the hurt, pain, or hate, regardless of what happened, isn’t healthy. Not for you & definitely not to him nor any other man. So, there is ALWAYS other points of views and the flip side or many possibilities, but one thing is :100: certain that more times than not, ppl are projecting their personal ways, thoughts onto another person -that probably hadn’t thought about (whatever you are fearful the are thinking about doing/or thinking about) even 1% as much as you have thought about them doing it, if they have even entertained the possibility at ALL. It causes MANY relationships to end. So, IF he has in reality done something and you ACTUALLY know it, then confront him and either chose to leave him or forgive him and let it actually go and stay with him, but like I said anything less than that he will be hurt, offended, and extremely upset, and you are also letting him know that IF he actually wanted to dishonor you, he could and it would be ok, bc you already think he is & from what you say just bc his exes are on Facebook?? Wild. Best of luck figuring out the actual problem and working on it, whatever it may be. Also, we have ALL over thought and created and convinced ourselves of false narratives at some point, so don’t think even IF that’s exactly what happened that I am judging you, I definitely am not. Just felt like you needed an honest view on it from someone on the outside that knows neither of you or much more than the question you asked. I am mature and honest enough with myself to openly admit I have been toxic and worried about people cheating or being insecure when they gave me no reason, and every single time it was because of parts of ME needed to heal from trauma they wasn’t responsible for. The more you focus on you and your mind and making sure that’s healthy and where it should be, your prospective on everything changes. You will realize that some ppl cheat, some ppl don’t and that will have nothing to do with you & all your fear won’t change it, so either control it or let him go.

He’s keeping his options open in case it doesn’t work out with you. I’ve seen it and had it done to me so many times…

1 Like

Because he is a grown a** man and can make his own decisions. Don’t make yourself an ex too.

3 Likes

I’m friends with some of my exs… If I had a partner who wanted me to delete them I’d remove my partner for being insecure and not mature.

1 Like

Why does he need to???

1 Like

Why is it a problem. They are exes… we don’t get to erase each other’s pasts and people don’t have to hate their exes. Trust. If you don’t trust you have nothing

1 Like

Why are you so focused on controlling him? Date someone you trust next time

1 Like

Have you tried deleting them for him?

5 Likes

First how long have you been dating…do you have exes on yours

It depends, are the exes toxic or not? People read too much into things.

I my boyfriend says facebook causes alot of breakups which is why he won’t have it🤣

Because your allowed to be friends, and get along with ex’s 🤷🏻‍♀🥴

2 Likes

I have my exes on here🤷‍♀️

If u asked him to and he didn’t. Dump his ass. Not because he’s cheating but because he has zero respect for your feelings. Period

I have my ex’s as friends some didn’t work out cuz we where more friends then anything

Because “they’re just friends, babe!”

Because sometimes you date someone only to discover you’re really better as friends. :rofl: I got a couple of those.