Will my ex come back?

He’s up to something! Big act.

3 Likes

Mans got another woman.

7 Likes

He’s using the way he treated you as an excuse to get out of the relationship if I were you I would just let him go don’t beg him just let him be you deserve better ! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Honestly men also have issues just like women do, sometimes we say things that we don’t mean but at the end of the day being like that with someone can be tortures, just let him go for the best of it if he comes back that’s okay but you should never let anyone speak down on you. He must care for you enough to think you deserve better and you shouldn’t think about it so much life has a weird way of showing that growing up can be painful but a wonderful lesson. Just let him go if you ever cross paths again who knows maybe that’s what life is about all I know is he did what needed to be done. And sometimes things that need to be done can be very painful. Not every man is cheating on you not ever man is a bad man sometimes their good men that do the right thing.

1 Like

Sounds like he’s lying. Let him go girl.

5 Likes

Don’t buy it let him go… I had same happen to me some sense (I just had baby, via emergency c section) was hell hard but how would you even trust the guy again if he has cheated. He is brain washing you into thinking you are in wrong it’s mental abuse… don’t have anything to do with him… I haven’t had choice in matter as I have his son but it’s not easy I tell you that

1 Like

I’m guessing he’s cheated. A lot more than saying a few words would cause this. He’s just using that as an excuse to hide his guilt. Probably shacked up with the other woman while he’s crying over you too :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Move on he’s not coming back

Looks like he planned this exit with the help of his friend. Which tells me he wanted to leave but didn’t want to chance being the bad guy who used or hurt the girl. So he used the excuse of words he said while drunk to you to be his reason for the exit. He chastised himself first for what he had said, so as to make him appear more descent in your eyes and to others who were aware. Him blocking you from talking to him is because he doesn’t want to talk. He is hiding hoping you will accept that this poor descent man can’t live with himself for what he has done to you and he is hoping you believe that too. I don’t think he is hurting at all. I think it was a convenient ploy or excuse to leave the relationship with the words “you deserve better” and with that he is still the good ol’ boy who put what is best for you before what is best for him. Don’t be fooled. He wanted out and yes you are better off. I don’t think he was concerned about the hurt he caused you. The concern was to spare himself from being the “bad guy”. I’m sorry you are going through this and I hope the best for you in whatever you decide to do.

26 Likes

He showed his true colors. You called him out. He’s manipulating you to accept his behavior towards you. Let him go. Don’t show him you want him back. That gives him more power. He’ll come back but he’ll treat you like crap. You’ll always be afraid of him leaving again so you’ll allow this behavior. He was nasty towards you then left. That’s him. Don’t let him punish you for speaking up. Move on.

3 Likes

He is making excuses to you, he wanted out and is too much of a coward to actually tell you.

5 Likes

There is another reason for it all. Get ready for a suprise.

6 Likes

He had done more than unkind words to you my dear. And for that he cannot forgive himself

4 Likes

Nah nah. Theres another reason.

6 Likes

Hes a loser …move on…

1 Like

He’s right on one point - You do deserve better.

4 Likes

He wanted out a long time ago and this is always the first thing they do…he’s now making u feel guilty of something u didn’t do…so he can move on…narcissist…save your sanity and move on…

14 Likes

Nah baby he’s playing you :woman_facepalming:t2: he was waiting on his exit

17 Likes

You didn’t say what he said but there’s a saying with wine comes truth meaning you speak your most honest words while you are drunk usually something hurtful that can’t be taken back

7 Likes

i have to agree with the people on this thread, he is using that as an excuse to get out. maybe he planned it all along i dont know but watch there is probably more to this story. be happy he is gone and now you can focus on yourself.

6 Likes

Classic narcissistic behavior. This is a control tactic…. He is looking to control your emotions by this behavior. He is waiting for you to reach out and “forgive” him. This will allow him to come back into your life and continue the same awful, manipulative behavior. He is doing this so he can contribute to do what he wants to you. Effffff that. He is right. You definitely deserve someone with empathy and compassion that will treat you as a decent human being and not this coward who is using this as an excuse to control your mind and emotions. My response would be “bye Felicia”. You may want to block him from your social media because eventually he will unblock you and start seeking you out when you don’t respond. Mark my words.

2 Likes

He wanted a reason to get out, so he created one. Sorry babe, he probably won’t be back.

6 Likes

Bulls**t. That was an excuse to leave. Tell him to stay gone :grin:

6 Likes

But I’m sensing that you more or less want closure. You deserve the closure. But, sometimes you have to understand some people aren’t capable of giving it. Don’t break your own heart by allowing him back in your life. He’s not worth it.

4 Likes

Na he’s using it as a cop out.

9 Likes

The trash took itself out

I receive my payouts without delay of payment and any attachments of fee, now I can start making more money through trading with the help of Valencia Escobar Carla

Walk away. He has done you a huge favor you just don’t see it yet.
He abandoned you. Knowing full well the impact this would have.
It’s a game. RUN!!!

7 Likes

Ermmm there definitely more too this. A partner doesn’t up and leave because of a few unkind words while intoxicated… There is either more to this story then you are telling us OR he totally playing like you a fiddle and your taking it

20 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Will my ex come back? - Mamas Uncut

This sounds like an excuse or narcissistic.
:confused:

My ex used to do this stuff.

If I’m wrong, then I’m sorry, but you’re probably all better off.

29 Likes

To me this sounds like he’s guilty of more than you are aware of.

61 Likes

He’s obviously got some serious shit to work through and probably wouldn’t make a good partner at all until he sorts it out.
Just try to live your best life for a while x

4 Likes

Sounds like he is trying to deflect what he has done and made a hurtful situation to be all about him.

3 Likes

Let him go! He wants you to feel pity for him. Move on, don’t even bother to text him or call him. He has serious issues going on most likely wants to control you and this is only the beginning! RUN!!
(Based on experience!!)

6 Likes

Just look at it as the trash took itself out!

8 Likes

He did you a favor. I’m sorry, I know this isn’t what you wanted to hear but it’s true. My ex husband did this to me while we had a 10 month old at home and I was a full time college student (he was the bread winner). I begged until I couldn’t… later on I found out he was more than a drunk (it wasn’t un kind words, he just used to drink a lot and that was his excuse for packing up one day and leaving) he was also cheating on me.

Long story short, I have an 11 year old son from him who he has been in and out of his whole life… he did us both a favor🤍

Pray and stay strong! My best wishes to you!

5 Likes

He’s right…you can do so much better! He’s an abusive drunk!

1 Like

Honestly, sounds like he is trying to get you to beg him to come back, to tell him you forgive him, to plead with him to come home. All his actions are screaming this. Bc if you do, he wins. You have now allowed the words to be said, excepted his behavior afterwards but feelings bad for him.
Tell him to grow the f up & talk to you like an adult before making such a rash decision. And until then, bye bye! Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. :wave:

5 Likes

Mama always said a drunk Tongue speaks a sober mind. Maybe this is for the best. Kinda sounds like he had underlying feelings he couldn’t tell you about and is using this as an excuse to leave. Take it as a blessing better now then later on down the road

19 Likes

What he did isn’t normal or healthy for any relationship. Move on quickly!

2 Likes

Sounds like an excuse to get out IMO…

9 Likes

Live life! All you can do… think he realized he screwed up by saying unkind words too you… no man should ever disrespect a women drunk or sober. Don’t tear yourself up over it. You didn’t do anything wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s either more to this situation or there’s more you don’t know about. Don’t feel bad. Don’t fall for it.

9 Likes

He is lying to you. He didn’t leave because he feels bad, block his # and forget about him. Its Its all a game

9 Likes

Ew. No. Change your locks and block his number and move on. The typical…I hurt her and I know I can’t fix it so I will leave but also make her feel pitty and bad for what I did…dickhead move. So many of these men out there it’s really sad. Give it a few months you will find out what he was really doing and I am so sorry. It hurts :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Let him play mind games with someone else.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Cop out…

1 Like

He’s manipulating you and is either using this as an excuse to leave but his ego can’t handle being the bad guy or he’s just trying to gain your sympathy nd confuse your feelings so he has more control. He is narcissistic at best. Do not allow him to do this to you. Cause one thing he does have right is that you deserve better. Let him go.

6 Likes

Trash took itself out. If you showed him that you were okay with that even though he was intoxicated he would’ve kept doing it. So let it be for now. It is what it is.

Just to leave…especially if that happened a feww weeks ago and all of a sudden turns into him suddenly packing and leaving…

He cheated. That’s where his real guilt is coming from.

8 Likes

I think he has done something way worse abs just took the chicken way out and bailed
Sounds like your better Off out of it or if he decides to give you an explanation in a few days do what your gut tells you depending on the situation

2 Likes

How about see what mental health issues he has before assuming he’s just an asshole like a lot of these comments suggest…

4 Likes

It’s called gaslighting. Move on and don’t look back. Do not fall for that manipulation or you are in for some serious emotional abuse!

6 Likes

Some people make crazy drama out 9f nothing for attention… the partner who left is psycho and plays mind games

2 Likes

Let him go. Never go back with someone that didn’t value you and left you for out of the blue. A sense of abandonment sucks at first, I know, but that type of pain is only temporary. Things will get better. If you take him back you will regret it and be stuck. The things they promise will just be smoke and mirrors and things will go back to the same it was before and then the feeling of abandonment will be worst… because you will be with someone that hurts you verbally, makes you feel invisible, inferior and alone and stuck. Never go back, rarely things ever get better most of the time you will be doubting your sanity, rethinking in your head every day, unhappy and feeling guilty, ugly, undesirable and regretting why taking someone back when you can do everything yourself and be happy and in peace with yourself.

3 Likes

Nope, he’s not coming back. If he left suddenly AND blocked you he’s been planning it for awhile. It’s a blessing in disguise. I know it sucks though,and hurts like hell.

4 Likes

He is probably just making an excuse to have fun on the side, if he said hurtful things then this is your opportunity to start taking care of your wants and needs! Maybe go out with your friends and start taking yourself to places you wanted to go but your boyfriend wasn’t interested! Try to move on without him, if you feel that you want the relationship back after then you can take proper steps but girl this will be your opportunity to live before tying yourself to someone! And maybe after his done playing around and I mean sleeping around he will be back but I hope you have him do an std test because like my mom always say that dick is not attach to you so you better run some tests before you have it back! You don’t know where they been and who they been with! Be safe!!!

3 Likes

Possibly cheating or case of narcissism

8 Likes

Toxic. Run. Don’t look back.

1 Like

He took the cowards way out. First reason that came up for him to leave he left and now your confused. It will be hard at first but you will move one. May be another woman.

1 Like

Depends what the unkind words were really if it’s a massive overreaction he either needs some help with his mental health or he’s using it as an excuse to get out. If it was the latter I don’t see why he would take the time to message you.

1 Like

Rubbish, hes gaslighting you he wanted to leave but it’s easier to let you feel like it’s your fault as hes too much of a coward to tell the truth. Move on forget him you deserve better

12 Likes

This is not a “magic 8 ball game” right?? Shake again lol​:rofl::rofl:

He is guilty of a lot more… he is just trying to not hurt you and get out of the relationship as easy as possible…

11 Likes

He’s lying
Fuck him off

2 Likes

I feel as though there is way more to this story.
Move on from him.

5 Likes

What a load of rubbish , if he hurt you he would be at home making it up to you hes found a way out babe that’s what hes done , xxx

4 Likes

I had an ex who did this and why? Bc every time he would move out it was bc he had found a girl online to deal with his shit. When things would get bad I’d hear the same song and dance and then eventually he’d come crawling back. They use these tactics for pity and go be manipulative. Likely he found someone else and blocked you so you wouldn’t know. When things go south he’ll prolly give her the same line and come begging for another chance. He’s a narcissist and playing mind games. Be done

3 Likes

He’s been wanting to leave for a while and waited for the right moment. “You deserve better than Me” is actually a polite way of saying “I don’t want you.”

2 Likes

Questions: How long have you been together? Has he ever mistreated you before ? Or do you know of any X’s he has? Is he known for doing drugs? Is he continuing to go to work do activities like go to the gym etc.
There are alot of questions I have because if you answer yes to any of them you have a problem. If no then “maybe” he is feeling bad but this is child like behavior. He needs to grow TF up. If he doesn’t move on.

Nope, someone who hurts you and is honestly sorry works to earn your forgiveness. He bailed! And blocking you on FB….why? Why did he message you from a friend’s page instead of simply unblocking you?? There’s probably something incriminating on his own. Don’t worry about if he’s coming back. That shouldn’t be his choice at this point. Keep it moving, sister!

1 Like

This is just odd to me… Is he always this extreme when he does something wrong? It appears that maybe he’s been wanting to move out for awhile and took this as his chance to leave. I would just let him go because this is a very immature way of handling conflict.

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Will my ex come back? - Mamas Uncut

I wouldn’t want him back. I think he is using this as a convenient excuse to leave. He probably has a girlfriend or one that he is trying to get. Now he can play the poor pitiful me thing for her sympathy.

30 Likes

Sounds like he is seeing another woman and is to guilty to tell you that !

25 Likes

Everyone can say hurtful things either when angry or drunk. But if they love you, you work it out…bottom line. To me it sounds like he’s looking for a excuse to leave. I mean why block you on FB if he’s just hurt?? Makes no sense. He’s probably seeing someone else and going to try to play it off as it started after you broke up. If he can leave you so easily then he’s not the one for you. Know your worth.

14 Likes

Manipulation! Leave him alone & do yourself a favor Don’t turn back. He walked out the door which says a lot. You deserve Love Honor & Respect which to me sounds he didn’t have it for you. Respect yourself , hold your head up & keep Strong !

18 Likes

Sound like guilt over more than just saying some mean things one time. Let him go

8 Likes

You already know the answer. You can keep questioning his intentions for the next year and live miserably or you can use the time to heal and get to the other side. Treat yourself with kindness.

10 Likes

This sounds attention seeking, bad, that’s not someones go to when they say something mean, it seems like he’s wanting some kind of romantic comedy where you just jump in his arms again, he needs to knock it off and grow up if he wants you

1 Like

He was right… you do deserve better. Let him stay gone.

17 Likes

Depends on what he said. Maybe speak to his and organise a catch up and talk over lunch or coffee.

Reply saying you are hurting too. Reply that you’re willing to work on the relationship and get counselling

Sounds like he just wanted anyway out and that gave him a reason like oh that hurt here perfect I can use this as a reason to leave and say that I’m so hurt that I did this. Ur better off letting him leave and don’t let him back

7 Likes

He’s not coming back, cut him loose

3 Likes

A drunk mouth speaks a sober mind, let his ass go.

He’s lying to you and using that as an excuse leave it alone and move on nobody moves on for something like that you talk about it the next morning apologize either take the apology or you don’t and you MoveOn so he’s not being truthful

Yeah, no. Unless he said some like…horrid horrid horrid stuff, there’s more he isn’t telling you and is using this as his reasoning.

93 Likes

Nope, this was all staged, he planned to say those things to give him a reason to leave you can bet there is another woman somewhere in this picture. He left you so that he could come back if things don’t work out with the side chick. Do yourself a favor and put a period behind his name and move on, you do deserve better and don’t let him come back. And remember those are his friends not yours and they will lie to protect him, don’t believe a word they are saying.

126 Likes

He blocked you and made himself like a victim. Just so people will feel sorry for him and it makes you look bad.

34 Likes

No guy just gonna walk out just cause he felt bad for saying things he didn’t mean… if he was sorry he would of fixed it right there and then instead of packing his stuff and leaving :neutral_face: I feel it’s an excuse to leave cause he’s doing something shady :weary: that’s what I personally think …

26 Likes

He’s seeing someone else. Let it be. He’s not being honest with you. I’m sorry but you shouldn’t want him back…

30 Likes

Giant red flag! That’s bs, no way would a man just leave bc of a few unkind words. He’s using it as an excuse and trying to pretend he cares about your feelings by having his friend talk to you, but that’s such a cop out. He blocked you and had his friend talk to you. Consider this a dodged bullet, run away as fast as you can.

36 Likes

Yeah I think there is more to the story

18 Likes

No, he won’t. Do you really want to be with someone who clearly doesn’t want to be with you? Do you want to be with someone who sees you as just an option and not the only one he wants? Let him go, move on. This is a blessing that he quit wasting your time.

10 Likes

The thing is that many of us have gone through this already and you may have yourself. Regardless of if there’s ‘more to the story’ bc let’s be frank, there always is, he left and he made it clear he didn’t want to be reached in any capacity.

This may be that he’s not ok with himself mentally and needs to get help dealing with it in a way that no one in a relationship with him can give. Too often we make ourselves incubators to harbor the plight of men who need help.

Furthermore, you got in a fight and he did this. The more important question you should ask is are you ok being with someone that would hurt you like this without an explanation? And if so, is this a truly healthy relationship?

I think honestly after my own experience in a similar situation he may have done you a favor. I know your heart hurts and the questions about why can be blinding. But if you wouldn’t do this to him, he’s not on your level and unlikely that he will ever be.

Get help in counseling if you need it, throw a few back, spend time with the people you love and know that this isn’t what you signed up for or how mature relationships work. :heart:

7 Likes

Prob cheated on you because he knew he screwed up he didn’t wanna admit it to u and he left :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes