Will my ex come back?

U do deserve better…keep movin on🙄

3 Likes

If he does come back and you allow him back in, you will always be on edge. You will stop voicing when he hurts your feelings because you don’t want him to take it too hard and leave again. You will worry about him just leaving out of the blue again and you will be stuck in a cycle of mental manipulation. I was stuck in that stupid cycle for years before I realized the truth. That is that he doesn’t care about you when your hurting he cares about himself and instead of dealing with the problems he creates he will leave until its no longer a problem and come back for the good times. As much as it hurts, let him go and cut him off.

5 Likes

Sounds like he just wanted out of the relationship and he’s using that as an excuse. I’d move on if I were you. You’re just going to continue to get hurt.

11 Likes

There something on his conscience he has done, making him react that way and its more than just a few unkind words to you . He doesnt want to hurt you more so I would stop asking for it and accept it for what it is and move on.

13 Likes

So much sounds off about that. I know it’s hard but forget him. Gaslighting you, playing like he the hurt one, THEN leaving you? Maybe he’s got something else going on that he had to do stuff to get out of it with you? Maybe he realized he’s gay? … idk… it seems too weird.
If he wanted you he’d do whatever it took to be with you. I agree, you deserve better.

2 Likes

I suggest something else is going on.

3 Likes

If he really cared he wouldn’t have left and you wouldn’t be blocked, he literally has no reason to block you and it sounds like he’s playing an immature game, in reality you’re blocked so you can’t see what he’s doing :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Sounds like a cop out to me. :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

I call bullshit!!! Move on and don’t look back.

Sounds there’s a lot more he isn’t telling you . Sometimes I like to use the saying … meh the garbage took it self out .

2 Likes

Almost every comment on here is dead in, especially blocking. You heard the saying, “there are two types of people who tell the truth.” Children and drunks!
So whatever he said while inebriated was his truth! Sorry.

6 Likes

Agreed with above. Whatever he said was the truth of how he feels. Girl move on and live your best life

3 Likes

Something similar to this happened to me… I didn’t leave it alone… and can me to find out… what he was truly feeling bad about was that he was cheating on me. And all of our friends knew it…

2 Likes

imo, he met someone else :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Wait a couple months and maybe you’ll hear the real reason he left. The pathetic reason he gave you is a total cop out. Moving out takes timing and planning, it’s not “out of the Blue”

5 Likes

He obviously just wanted an excuse to break up with you. Relationships end. Move on.

16 Likes

Let him go. My husband just did the same thing. You don’t need that negativity in your life! Trust me things will get better!

Has this happened before? If so then your better off, if not then it’s up to you to fight for your relationship

He gave himself an excuse for you to focus on, so incase his new life didn’t work out then he can still go back and smooth things out with you. I’m really sorry but he’s cheating and he didn’t have the balls to tell you so he made it about something else.

1 Like

I’d not want to be with a drunk… you deserve to be with someone better… love yourself more!!!

He knows he is trash, he told you he’s trash, let the trash stay out to the curb and let him GO.

Good. He did you a favor. A drunk man’s words are his sober thoughts. F him. :v:t3: Time to move forward, you’re free! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Sounds like he wanted to go, he just found the open window

10 Likes

He’s using this as a cop out to go ahead and leave you. He’s not sorry. He found a way out and took it.

7 Likes

My ex husband would do this often in our marriage , and let me tell you… my ex did this to leave and spend time with another woman and when it didn’t work out with said woman he would come back a couple weeks later…begging for me to take him back. You deserve better honey. You’re not a backup plan…and that’s all he is trying to keep you on the hook for… he has a guilty conscience… but trust me his feelings aren’t hurt in the slightest. It’s a game. Also his friend is playing devils advocate and a pos for not telling you the truth either

7 Likes

He has another girl and it’s easier for him to move this way…

11 Likes

Don’t take him back if he comes crawling back to you… you deserve so much more…

3 Likes

Ya he wanted out and his friend knew it too he seeing someone esle u r blocked and he don’t even have the respect to talk to u .let that child go and find u a man

11 Likes

Yes using this as an excuse to leave you.

6 Likes

Many many years ago my husband left to buy diapers for our newborn daughter in a snow storm. Three days later I found out he drained the oil out of the tank and moved in with a girlfriend who had three children. He couldn’t handle the stress of one. Long story short. Thank the gods above he left, let him go and move on. Your life may be a little rough at first but give your self time you will be better than good. Know that it has nothing to do with you being a good partner, you dont deserve to be placed second on anyone’s list. Be strong and carry on.

3 Likes

One question is this, you were drinking at a friends house with him and you drove home? :rage:

3 Likes

Your experience isn’t all these other peoples experience… that being said, you shouldn’t want him back. If he can leave you that easily, he doesn’t deserve you.

2 Likes

He really feels bad for leaving you hanging but needed an “actual reason “ to go . Cuz honestly that makes no sense people say stupid crap all the time , just being drunk or out of anger knowing what exactly he said could help us get a better idea but my guess is you didn’t put what he said cuz you didn’t want to get this kind of response that most of us are giving you

2 Likes

He did you a favor. He’s using this as a reason to leave to make you feel sorry for him. Trust me, this is game and you been played. No man acts like this.

13 Likes

Love how all you women bash on men constantly here. Except if this was a women who did this, you’d all be like ya good job on taking accountability and it’s okay Hun we all say things we don’t mean at times… this page is so f**ked

5 Likes

Excuse to leave! Don’t believe that’s why he left. He’s blocking you and his friends covering up.

9 Likes

Toxic af. He wanted to leave so made an excuse to leave. He doesn’t feel sorry for his actions. Leave that man and all his toxicity alone.

6 Likes

Always remember Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts!

15 Likes

Most likely there’s someone else in the picture and he was looking for an excuse to leave. You’re better off

8 Likes

something MORE to this picture

4 Likes

He was just looking for any excuse. He’s an a$$ and his friend isn’t much better

Drunk words are sober thoughts, he may have had a realization about his place in the relationship and isn’t man enough to own up to it!

3 Likes

He’s using it as an excuse and saying just enough of what you want to hear to keep you waiting right there for him waiting until he feels like coming back.

Honey. It hurts, but you’re gonna find shit that hurts in this life. Don’t make this be one of them again. Wipe your tears and say buh bye. Thats a boy. Not a man. You’ll see when a true man comes along. They don’t play that shit. Wait for the right one, and DONT GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE OR BOYS. Boys are everywhere to be found. Men will find YOU when they’re ready.

Toxic and narcissistic, move on!

6 Likes

My guess is he has been thinking about this for awhile he just needed an excuse.Move on with ur life.

15 Likes

His gas lighting and doing a good job my ex was and still is the same we have a 2 year old that we co parent but he still trys to act like he did nothing wrong and get me back but is still doing the same shit and talking to his side piece

All that over a few drunken I’m kind words

1 Like

Sorry but it seems he was just looking for a reason to leave…. If he really cared he would have tried to make up for what he did :cry:

9 Likes

Definitely something more going on here. All this just because he said something not so nice once when he was drunk?? I doubt that’s the case.

8 Likes

He’s done and using that as a reason to leave. That isn’t the reason. His friends are on his side. People don’t leave a partner because they said something they didn’t mean, and now they cant continue on the relationship. Yea right.

7 Likes

I done this to a chick I didn’t want its a play

7 Likes

Hes either got someone else more than likely or its jst a excuse to leave either way hes not man enough to tell you the truth so you are better off js.

3 Likes

My partner is a right prick when he’s drunk, if never leave him because of it or let him leave for that matter. We’d work through it together :blue_heart:

This was only an excuse to leave maybe he has someone else move on not worth the headache and peace of mind. Don’t believe what he tells you.

What an insult to your intelligence! He has no spine! Run he is lying

3 Likes

A drunken mind speaks sober thoughts!!

3 Likes

Sounds like an excuse…don’t contact him again xxx

More to this… investigate

He wanted out … resist any temptation to contact him

Yeah that’s all manipulative alcoholic bullshit

Sounds like you got off easy, run and don’t look back🥰

Ans you really believe him? To me, sounds like an excuse to bounce and his friends just, you know that’s his friend after all :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Let him go. First of all he was mean to you and now being a drama queen and having a pitty party and leaving you over it. That is very manipulative behavior. This is a situation he could have apologized and made up for not a throw away the whole relationship fuck up. He wanted to go and he’s pretending he feels so aweful he needs to remove himself from your life and he’s trying to make you feel bad for him

he’s definitely not wanting to be in a relationship! He’s using this as an excuse real men don’t run like away like this especially ones who value and love you

1 Like

This was probably the out he’s been looking for…

Sorry for being blunt :frowning:

But people who are interested and such, wouldn’t have it in them, even black out drunk, to say anything overly messed up to those they love (they’d probably want sex or to complain or to conquer the world… drunk people are crazy, lol) … and secondly, if he were interested, he would have talked it out and worked on the issue…

But he chose to leave and cut you off…

Remember, 9 times out of 10, drunken words are sober thoughts…

This follow up, talking about feeling guilty or whatever… that’s just stringing you along enough to keep hope… maybe get some makeup sex, or a booth call here and there…

Sounds like he got drunk and cheated tbh.

BS…he wanted to leave long before that night.

He won’t come back hun. Time to move on and not put another thought into it .

He sounds like a narcissist…using gaslighting and pathetic excuses to leave rather than being straight with you. Block him on everything, block his friends too and move on x

10 Likes

Basically everyone else already said it, but it sounds like this is your chance to walk away from a relationship that is more than likely not going to be healthy for you. Take it. His response isn’t normal or healthy. It sounds like he’s either gaslighting and manipulating you or he’s extremely immature and does not know how to navigate through his emotions. Either way, both are massive red flags. Unhealthy relationships are hard, recovering from unhealthy relationships is even harder.

Yes. Don’t go drinking. This is so common. Most of the saddest things I’ve ever heard started with we were out drinking

Why would you want him back?

It hurts I’m sure but try 2 be the stronger person and move on. Not worth ur time or effort. Find someone who will treat u right. Know ur worth and stick 2 it.

Drunk people are more honest as inhibitions go out the door…let it go and call it a day.

2 Likes

He’s manipulating you. He’s just telling you what you want to hear while trying to get out of the relationship. Don’t believe it.

8 Likes

He was looking for an excuse to leave. This kind of thing happens when a group of couples hang out and drink. People see someone else they would rather be with. This happens in Offices and everywhere people associate with others. You didn’t do anything wrong. keep your eye on the situation he no doubt is moving on.

4 Likes

Be glad he left.

Sounds very narcissistic and toxic.

5 Likes

… Really want to know what was said… I can’t imagine anything bad enough for HIM to do that unless he admitted to being unfaithful. Doesn’t sound right, there must be another reason he left :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Yeah I’d he was truly sorry he wouldn’t be hiding behind a different fb account and he wouldn’t be having someone else talk to you. Let that fool go.

Sounds like bit of an excuse to me… things done or said while drunk are 9x out of 10 how they really feel…why not just do better from here on out instead of just leaving? Idk it’s odd to me

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like an honest reason for leaving :expressionless:

3 Likes

He sounds like a narcissist that is discarding you (blocking you) and is playing the victim and making you doubt yourself. He wanted out and now is making you feel bad, and it’s working. Count your blessings and let him go. Read up on narcissists. I think you will see he’s been gaslighting you.

9 Likes

Drunk words speak a sober mind… let him go. Sounds sketchy on his end he’s up to no good.

2 Likes

If he’s telling you that you deserve better, listen to him and be done :v:

1 Like

Honey look… This is toxic as heck!!! Go baby go… don’t look back! He is doing a great job of making you look bad to his friends! And believe they are on his side! God removed him for a reason… some are only meant for a season to learn a lesson! Look deep learn from this and get you a man who knows how to apologize when he’s wrong and not talk stuff when he’s drunk! A drunken man speaks only the truth!!!

1 Like

Let him go and work through it

Let him go . Looks like he found his way of the relationship, move on .

Dear questioner
I am 63 …
I was in an abusive marriage for 12 years
Please pay attention.
This person wants sympathy from you, your friends, your family.
That way when you take him back , and he gets drunk and us banging your head on the floor after he’s knocked you down…
He can tell you how much THEY hate you and you deserve the beating you are getting.
Listen, or don’t listen.
But I went as far as to go to therapy with my X-husband for nearly a year to try and make my marriage work.
He never changed.
They never do, they only get worse.
I pray y’all don’t have any children.
Please research abusive people …
This is a well thought out plot to isolate you, so you won’t have anywhere to go except back to him.
God bless you…
Now…RUN !
AND DON’T LOOK BACK !!!

6 Likes

He is seeing someone else

6 Likes

To me it sounds like he is talking to someone else and wanted a reason to leave. He probably blocked you so she couldn’t see anything and you cant

3 Likes

He’s a little bitch and is using that as an excuse to end the relationship.

6 Likes

He is cheating on u and making up other excuses as to why he left

3 Likes

That is just his way of leaving the relationship… because if someone truly loved you and was really sorry for what they said then they would stay and work things out! He was trying to find an excuse to leave!

3 Likes

Sorry hun but the trash walked itself out.

4 Likes

Drunk words are sober thoughts, let him go.

4 Likes

Oh look the trash took itself out

I dated someone like this for 8 years

He was manipulative, narcissistic and mentally abusive. The only reason why your ex is saying “you’ll never forgive me I can’t forgive myself “ is because that makes himself feel better about what he is actually doing behind your back. I could bet my bottom dollar that this guy is cheating on you or has a drug problem.
No reason to block you unless he is hiding something… that’s another thing. Take it as a loss and move tf on man. Don’t spend 8 years like I did!

1 Like

Lmao he’s probably using this as a way out of the relationship and sounds like he’s been wanting out if this is his excuse :joy: sis move on and be happy focus on you and just enjoy life :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Punk ass Pussy. Period. Let him go

You were given a free pass. RUN, RUN , RUN. If someone is ready to up and leave bc of something they said to you. Then just think of all the times down the road this same thing could happen over and over everytime he opens his mouth. Tolerate it now and he will expect you to later.

3 Likes