Will my husband leave me?

For better or for worse. Hmm

You need to talk to your husband about it. Nobody online on tell you if he is going to leave you or not. Communication is the key.

My husband has dentures he’s 35. :woman_shrugging:t3: first time we talked someone in a group told me I had beautiful teeth I said I liked his he said “thanks- they’re fake!” And proceeded to pop out the bottoms :joy:
… we’ve been married 3 1/2 years and it doesn’t bother me one bit that he has dentures. It never has and I’ve always been one who loves nice teeth in other people.

If your husband can’t support you in bettering your life & health, then sounds like yin’s don’t need to be together. :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Hun, I had a top denture plate when I met my husband 10 years ago. I got my bottom plate while we’ve been together. He doesn’t care about it 1 damn bit. Plus he benefits greatly from my lack of teeth. :sunglasses: ANY man/woman that puts stipulations on you, especially about looks, isn’t worth your time & energy. Hun, Toss his ass to the curb & find another person who will appreciate you as you are!!

If he leaves you over your teeth then he doesn’t deserve to be with you in the first place.

9 Likes

If he can’t support you while you go through something to better yourself, that has little to no impact on him other than his wife gaining confidence in her looks, he’s :wastebasket:. Get your teeth fixed and feel beautiful in your skin again. All things that are meant to be will happen no matter what the outside forces try to change.

2 Likes

This is just ewww​:nauseated_face: if he’s that shallow and pretentious, :v:t2:. Why would you even want him around.

2 Likes

Teeth are important and crucial to whole body health, if he would rather you suffer than to get them removed, he isn’t worth the dirt he stands on. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

If he’s with you now with bad teeth, why would he leave you because you fixed them?

1 Like

Communicate your worries to him…he needs to know and it’s okay to be vulnerable with your spouse. I hope it goes good for you :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

If he was to leave its only because hes shallow as hell teeth dont make the person

When he Married you he said sickness and health
So he shouldn’t go anywhere
Sending Prayers
My husband had severe gum disease also and had all 27 teeth pulled out a year ago
It almost killed him
I didn’t leave him
So I hope your husband don’t leave you

Eff your husband. What happened to unconditional love? If you even have to ask this question, you have a problem.

I have meth mouth and some of my teeth are screwed , but my fiancé made it clear that He loves me anyway . I’m getting them fixed , but they look like hell right now.

Y’all be asking some crazy questions on here. How are we supposed to know if your husband is a ass hole or not. . Not tryna be rude but if he does leave you he never really loved you anyways. . Remember your vows and if he doesn’t Abide by them your really saving yourself :woman_shrugging:t4:

If you go to the right place they can rip them out & put new ones in at the same time. My husband had his top teeth done that way. Came out fanatic

1 Like

Sounds like you might be with a boy and not a man

2 Likes

I had my top teeth removed when I was 25. I was terrified the bf I had then would leave me. He didn’t and was super gracious about me not wearing them.when they made my mouth hurt. When I ended up with the guy I’m with now, I was afraid to let him see, because he’s a little superficial, but I forgot to put them in one morning when he came over. He has also always been really good about me having a denture and doesn’t care if I don’t have it in.

If your man can’t handle that you’re doing what’s best for you, he’s not worth your time. Looks aren’t everything.

4 Likes

I’d be inclined to let him take the teeth with him if it’s an issue.

3 Likes

If he loves you it’s not for your teeth. My husband had all his teeth removed then waited for healing. He got false teeth after. He never looked better. Tell him how your feeling and how frightened you are. If he loves you he’ll stay. If he leaves he’s not worth it. You deserve better

If he leaves you he is not worth trying to keep

I’m confused. If you already have horrible teeth, why would he leave you for getting better teeth?

5 Likes

Gumjob for him I’m sure he will love it

6 Likes

Can you get implants? That’s what I did. I don’t have gum disease, but really horrible teeth.

1 Like

I have horrible teeth that have gotten worse over the past year which has made me very insecure. I’m in a new relationship after being single for years. At first I tried everything to hide my teeth, didn’t want to eat in front of him and was terrified to discuss with him my issues and how eventually I’m gonna have to get dentures. I was surprised at how supportive he is. If your husband loves you now with bad teeth then he’s still gonna loves you with dentures and support you knowing that it is for health reasons not just cosmetic.

If he loves you he will not care

3 Likes

If your husband is willing to leave you over something like that, I’d tell him bye! Your wedding vows were for better or worse, sickness and health, richer or poorer! If he can’t support you through it, let him go.

2 Likes

Just do it. Nobody’s gonna know except your closest family n friends and you’re going to feel so much more confident. If he’s that shallow, he’s more likely to leave you if you don’t because your unhealthy teeth will only get worse. And after the first time you take out those chompers in the dark and wrap your toothless mouth around him, he ain’t going nowhere babe!

Best decision I ever made was to get false teeth. My teeth were horrible due to chemo. I’ll admit I absolutely hated them at first because they didn’t “fit” correctly but now I couldn’t imagine not having them. No more pain.
As for your husband I don’t see why he’d leave when you are trying to make yourself look/feel better & if he did he’s not much of a husband. Good luck honey. Keep us updated.
*I had all of mine pulled & had my false teeth same day.
If you have a DDS where you live they are the best.

My husband says didnt marry you for your teeth 20 year anniversary next week

I have the same problem. When I was really depressed I barely brushed my teeth. Wound up with alot of infections and abcesses. Had to have many pulled out. Even where u smile. For 5,000. A dentist felt bad and at least gave me a smile. No chewing teeth I gum most of my food. But…I really wanted my smile back.

Was very hard for me felt ugly now feel beautiful full set

But you’re husband should be supportive and help you to get new teeth. If he leaves…hes not worth ur time.

If he really loves and cares about you this shouldn’t be an issues.

They put the dentures in the same day you get them pulled. If he doesn’t like you trying to improve yourself then he is not worth any tears

I have the same issue and i am very self consience but my husband suprised me and said he didnt care that its a health issue and he loves me not my teeth if he leaves you then you deserved better and he saved you from wasting your life with a jerk

If he leaves over teeth, you deserve better anyways.

4 Likes

I went through this same feeling when I had my teeth pulled. My dentures are too big and my dentist won’t adjust them, so I don’t wear them. My husband loves me with or without teeth, if your husband leaves over something like that…you chose the wrong one to spend your life with.

How can you care about someone that you think is that shallow? Unless this is the result of poor hygiene or drug abuse, why would he leave?

1 Like

If you’re worried that your husband will leave you over a gum disease, sounds like it’s time to go.

6 Likes

If that causes him to leave you’re better off without him

3 Likes

I had the same issue… been with my man for almost 2 years now. I was super scared to get all mine taken out, I did the immediate set of dentures so I wouldn’t have to go without any teeth… he was so super sweet and supportive. he loved me before, during, and still after the process. as other have said. if he cares that much, he doesn’t love you as he should. do what you need to for yourself girl!

You guys said " for better or for worse" without disclaimers. Is this a real question? Over false teeth?

If he doesn’t support and love you for the way you are, is he really even a life partner?

2 Likes

I have no teeth in my top mouth

3 Likes

And only 6 teeth in my bottom of my mouth feel so much better with fake teeth

4 Likes

I have no top teeth. I’ve been with my husband almost 25 years. He got his teeth on top removed when we were in our early 30s that’s why you get dentures to have teeth. But seriously someone leaving you for bettering yourself should just stay single. That would be so petty if he would leave you for getting your teeth done. Hugs and well wishes

3 Likes

Ok he clearly already knows you have horrible teeth now so why would he be mad if you fix them to look better?

1 Like

If he’s that shallow that he’d leave you because of your teeth then he isn’t someone you should be with in the first place. If he really loves you and cares about you he won’t leave.

4 Likes

If he leaves because you’re trying to better yourself…: it’s time to go!!!

2 Likes

If he leaves over teeth, you deserve better.

4 Likes

Just do it,like Brandi Michelle Darling said,no point feeling bad about it sorry shit happens when we get older and no I didn’t say you were old

If he doesn’t stick around then that’s HIS LOSS.
He should be making your feel beautiful with or without “nice teeth” as your husband and as a man.

Do you think he wants you feeling miserable and sick? If he was that shallow he wouldn’t be here now. Get your false teeth and look fabulous in them for you!

Check out her videos. This is her story and her husband

I’m sorry that you even have to worry about that. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

If he is that shallow then dont worry about it! Do what makes you happy! I have a family genetic trait that causes our teeth to literally rot from the inside out. My grandma had to have dentures at 18! And my dad and I both had to get them later in life. I feel so much better having them!

If you already have gum disease and horrible teeth with such a “high standard” husband don’t you think he’d have already left if it was that big of a deal? Why would getting your health restored and teeth replaced be the reason he’d leave?

2 Likes

If he has high standards why would he leave you for getting new teeth? Wouldn’t he leave you for having bad teeth?

1 Like

Hes your husband why wouldn’t he want you to feel better, that’s sad, I’m sorry you feel this way :pensive:

Ok so how is your marriage??? I had cancer lost all my hair and my husband was SO supportive…lovingly called me his Chihuahua…laughing and praying is totally what kept me alive! Now years later he has had to pull all his teeth and having LOADS of trouble adjusting to them most the time he don’t wear them…NEVER thought of leaving him…of course decades ago when we married we were both healthy and whole but we were into to win it for life…wouldn’t trade a thing!!!

3 Likes

If he were to leave over teeth, then fuck him!

Just talk to him about him. Maybe hell support you.

Get same day dentures best decision

1 Like

He will love you still no matter what, I’m having dentures in next year

If he is willing to leave you over your teeth then he doesn’t really love you. And it’s time for you to move on and find someone who truly does.

1 Like

In sickness and in health. Going off his vows he shouldn’t. All depends on the type of man he is. I’d never leave my hubby if he lost all his teeth somehow.

If he leaves because you have a medical issue, let him go. It may hurt, but he would be an ass if he did that.

I have a top denture and my husband has been so supportive of it. He loves that I actually can smile again without feeling self conscious it’s been the best decision I have made and I feel so much healthier

The false teeth will look better. If your teeth are bad then it smells bad and looks bad. It is better to get it fixed

3 Likes

First talk to your husband and say you want to get your teeth fixed. Have you consulted with a dentist? Until you can get in do coconut pulling for 20 minutes per day. It helps the gums and teeth.

He will love your new teeth and you will feel better in so many ways!

If you think your husband will leave you…his already gone…get those teeth out of your head, there poisoning your system…get you some new teeth and move on…

2 Likes

My husband just wants me to be happy. I get all mine removed come March 4th n won’t be able to replace them for at least 6 months. He’d rather see me happy with fake teeth than miserable and hating myself with real teeth

Honestly not a lot of people are aware of the actual health risks of having bad teeth. Not only are they painful but they can cause underlying issues. I know people can be shallow and leave for small reasons such as this, but that wouldn’t be my first concern. If they cause you pain, and it’s something that YOU want, I would say go for it. Get them fixed. It will do so much for your self esteem and health. If your husband has an issue with you having dentures than honestly I feel like he is just looking for a reason to leave.
Just be open with him about how it’s what you want and how it will help you not only mentally but health wise as well. But DO NOT let his opinion stop you from doing what is best for you. Marriage is about teamwork, and if he has an issue with you helping yourself than he isn’t really on your team anyway. Do what is best for you mama, much love :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Honey, if he leaves you over that then he doesn’t love you! I’ve gone through this process and it is very difficult. I’ve had to go 8 months without my teeth due to healing process and it is very degrading but will be worth it. Seriously, if he is only with you for your looks then run!

2 Likes

Honey if your husband, the man who took an oath to love and honor and cherish you, would leave you over something like your teeth, then let him go!! I bet I’m safe to assume that no where in your vows did it say, I’ll love, honor and cherish you but if you get false teeth I’m out! If he’s that superficial and egotistical then you really don’t need him. Can’t he see that your teeth are hurting you? Can’t he see that you’re not happy because of it? If he really loves you then whether you have teeth or not, won’t matter.

3 Likes

If he’s willing to leave you over something out of your control…. Let him :woman_shrugging:t5: that’s not a man you want to keep

4 Likes

Sis, if he’s THAT shallow to walk away from you all over your teeth, then let that BOY go. You don’t got time to waste on children so find you a grown man and forget him. He can have whatever standards he wants, but to judge his own wife and then LEAVE her over her appearance?? He’s gonna be REALLY disappointed when he sees ALL of us are going to get old, wrinkled, and gray one day and many will lose their teeth including him and then what’s he gonna do? He needs to worry about you as a PERSON, a human being and y’all’s relationship far more than what you look like or will look like. That’s all that will matter in the end when those looks all fade away like it does for EVERYONE.

3 Likes

Ummm your health comes first. If he has a problem with you getting medical help for your teeth then he needs kicked to the curb anyway. I had all my teeth removed while I was pregnant due to a dangerous infection. Infection from your teeth can spread to your throat and even your heart.

If he loves you, he will stick with you throughout anything. My husband has stood by me through everything and is always there for me no matter what. If he wants to leave you bc of this then you’re better off without someone like that! Someone out there will love you, flaws and all!

I had all my teeth pulled cause I have bone marrow disease. Honestly I wouldn’t get denture they are MAD uncomfortable!!! Get four implants on bottom and top and then u can have the anchored in and not have the fake gums on the roof and bottom that hurt like hell and they look and obv feel better. If ur husband loves u he will stay either way

1 Like

Don’t do it for your man do it for you …

4 Likes

If he leaves you over your mouth that’s pretty petty.

2 Likes

If he would leave over something like that he isnt worth keeping. Reclaim your smile. He can either love you or make room for someone who will.

Can you get several deep cleanings to reverse the damages

I had it also and I was able to get 4 DEEP cleanings every 12 months for three years and 4 maintenance every 12 minutes for three years and boom

I’m in braces

Giving husband the head of a lifetime these days

You got this and shop around I had to call over 20 places before finding something that I could afford and accepted insurance

Also if you don’t have insurance the country is in a childcare shortage find somewhere to work get a ppo and do what I said

Sending my love

2 Likes

Your health is more important then bad teeth. No one would know and honestly I give you so much respect for taking that step. It’s hard and your husband would be a idiot to leave you. Millions of people have false teeth and you would never know it.

Through sickness and health were part of the wedding vows

5 Likes

If your teeth are a deal-breaker :woman_shrugging:

If he would leave you for a vain superficial reason, question is why would you want to be with someone like that? :thinking:

Marriage/ relationships/ commitment are about two hearts and minds loving each other, not one person’s physical flaw.

6 Likes

If he leaves you for that he was never your husband, he’s for the streets and deserves a slut🤷‍♀️

Screw what he says or thinks!!! Do it for yourself and your health! Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of getting my teeth pulled and getting dentures. My self confidence and health has sky rocketed!!! You can’t even tell I have dentures they look amazing! Find yourself an amazing prothodontist who specializes in dentures and get yourself taken care of!!!

If he leaves you because of something like that he ain’t worth it

3 Likes

If he’s that shallow you should just cut out the middle man and leave him

3 Likes

He’s not a real husband then… he should be supporting you in all of this.

5 Likes

If he’s your husband than he’ll love you and understand. He isn’t in love with your teeth.

2 Likes

If he loves you, he won’t care. I have extremely terrible teeth and aggressive gum disease . My top teeth are pushed to one side more than the other side and severely crooked, and overcrowded and I’m missing my 3 bottom teeth. My husband could care less. I don’t care either. They are just teeth and don’t dictate your beauty or who you are. I’ve learned to be comfortable with who I am. When I eventually get false teeth which will happen eventually, my husband just cracks jokes about gummers,:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m sure he has his faults and you’ve stuck by him
When you tell him what is going on with you then you can see his reaction and take it from there

I understand. In same situation.

There are dentist that will pull them and give you dentures at the same time