Would this be weird to you?

Imagine being with some one for 6 years and only having like 3 pictures together all from the same occasion years ago (aside from generational pics at reunions) how would that make you feel?
37 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would this be weird to you? - Mamas Uncut

I hate pics so I would not feel bad. Everyone is different

3 Likes

Yes, pictures are memories that last a lifetime. I suggest start taking pics

My partner didnā€™t like pics, every pic I have is sneaked :joy:

I only got a few on special occasions

1 Like

Not everyone likes taking pictures, so it could be that?

Maybe ask why you donā€™t take them more often? or suggest that you take some?

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be okay with that. Iā€™ve been in relationships before where pics were a fight. They werenā€™t good relationships.

1 Like

I feel ya, the worst is when you see many pics with friends but none with you

1 Like

I have like 2 pictures of my boyfriend and I been togeather 13 years!

ā€¦ that is kind of weird.
Iā€™ve been with my husband for 7yrs now and Iā€™m LOADED with pics. Every chance I get, of literally anything Iā€™ll snap a pic.

Those are memories :heart:

Hate pics so we barely have any together

4 Likes

Been with my husband for 12 years I hate pics so we donā€™t take many

3 Likes

i hated not having more pictures with my fiancĆ©, but it was my fault. i hate pictures and i feel weird taking them. so i never took any and i wouldnā€™t let him

4 Likes

Me and my hubs dont have many together
Maybe 4 or 5 pics in 5 years lol
We have pics of each of us with our kids
But not many together.

Most people dont realize how important pictures are until theyre all you have left

1 Like

I dont like pics of myself i look like the joker. Dont take personally.

2 Likes

Divorced. I would feel divorced.

2 Likes

My parents have no pictures really cause my mom doesnā€™t like her picture taken. They have been together between dating and married for close to 50 years. We just got her in pictures when the grandkids started. Now we have family pictures. We were also sneaking them for a bit.

1 Like

My significant other hates pictures of him. He has had the same profile pic for 7 years lol

2 Likes

I must be a shitty person then Cuz I donā€™t take many pictures of us together ā€¦
. I hate pictures

I havenā€™t taken a pic with my husband in yearsā€¦ I hated them.
So, I feel fine. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging: I donā€™t have any

My hubs have a ton from the beginning. But we have a lot of each of us with kids .

I donā€™t like to be in pictures so Iā€™d be fine.

2 Likes

I hate pics so I would be fine with it. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Not weirdā€¦some people just dont like pictures :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

We do t have alot of family or like big get together were some one would be able to take a pic of us so no its either him or him and the kids or me /me and the kids lol

Me and my boyfriend of 6 years have maybe 5 pictures together lol. We live together, but we work all the time so we donā€™t have an opportunity to take pictures. Besides I donā€™t want people seeing me in my nasty work uniform :sweat_smile:
Idk I personally I think itā€™s overrated to have hundreds and hundreds of pictures together. Itā€™s nice to have them, but not that many lol.

1 Like

I detest having my picture taken so it wouldnā€™t bother me

1 Like

I regret not taking more pictures over the years with my husband (been married 20 years) and my childrenā€¦ I was always the one behind the cameraā€¦

The last picture I have with my husband was from like 5 years ago lol

Not really that strange. Some people donā€™t like to be photographed.

I dated someone for a year and donā€™t have any pictures of us together I have a ton of his dogs and some of him but he didnā€™t like pictures. I personally do so it bothered me. I make yearly albums and wish I had someone to take photos of me and my daughter together. We take a lot of selfies

I have a total of like 5 maybe and Iā€™ve been with him 6 years

Some people donā€™t like taking picturesā€¦ not weird at all.

1 Like

My husband and I havenā€™t taken a picture together in just over 2 years. I have pictures of him with our 2 year old daughter, and him the same, but none together :woman_shrugging:t2:. Not everyone likes being in pictures

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter how any1 feels except you. so tired of people wanting to know how other people would feel in their situation lol like think for yourselves

5 Likes

My husband hates his picture taken but he grins and bares it. It only takes a few seconds (usually). He knows that one day thatā€™s all we will have of each other so he does it to make me happy. I donā€™t force him to take pictures. He usually is the one that says ok get the camera and letā€™s get this over with. :laughing:

1 Like

Not strange. Been with my husband 11 yrs and we have like 3 or 4 photos together. We HATE having our picture taken.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been with my husband for 7 years and we have maybe 3 pictures of us together.

Me and my boyfriend only have like one picture a year together lol he hates his picture being taken it bothers me but I understand

It would make me feel like they donā€™t like pictures. I have been married to my husband for 12 years and we have 2 pictures together. One the day before we got married and one about 5 years ago when we went to a reds game. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t love him, I just donā€™t like taking pictures or having picture taken of me.

We dont take pics together it annoys me but life is just too busy sometimes. :woman_shrugging:

So why donā€™t you take pics of yā€™all together??

Donā€™t have many of me n the hubs šŸ¤·

Been with my man for 6 years, we have maybe 4 or 5 pictures together, all from our first year or 2 together. Lol. Been busy living life since then.

1 Like

It would make me feel like we havenā€™t taken enough pictures

No but same itā€™s been almost 4 and we barely have any. Weā€™ve started talking about taking more. Just communicate

Been together 10 years, probably have about 5 photos of us together. The rest are all of our daughters.
Life is busy AF. If you want more photos together then take them.

1 Like

Be happy for the ones you haveā€¦we have no pictures of a sister when she was a babyā€¦yet many of the other 7 kidsā€¦

Same but I just really hate my picture taken, not the other way around. I always tell myself Iā€™m going to regret it down the road

2 Likes

I love taking pictures with people because I love printing and framing them or just have them to look back on far weā€™ve come.

If itā€™s important to you just take pictures. If your partner literally refuses, thatā€™s kind of shitty. Just ask him/ her to take pictures with you? Maybe theyā€™re self conscious idk. Just ask them to take more pictures.

My husband and I have been together for 8 years married for a little over 1 year and the most pictures we have together are from our wedding day. Before that there may have been 1 or 2 but thatā€™s it.

Iā€™ve been with my husband for 6 yrs and we literally have filled 2 sd cards of pics of just us and on my current phone I have 2000 pics but my mom and dad have been together for 30 yrs and only have a handful of pics together

1 Like

Go have pictures takenā€¦ Whatā€™s the problem?

3 Likes

If it was down to me, purely down to not thinking we wouldnā€™t have any lol but my hubby always takes selfish of us together if we are out anywhere

I def have more photos from wheb my fiance and I first started dating. Itā€™s been 7 years together now and I know he hates photos so I donā€™t take many at all. He NEVER takes selfies or anything either. Does your bf take photos of himself? Has he expressed he doesnt like photos?

It would make me feel like talking to my partner about it šŸ¤·

Maybe he just doesnā€™t like pictures. Maybe he just wants you to initiate them. Maybe he doesnā€™t realize it matters to you.

1 Like

Me and my husband donā€™t have a lot together :sweat_smile:. But I donā€™t really care to have my picture taken. So it doesnā€™t really bother me. We take pictures of the kids.

Iā€™d feel like we didnā€™t have enough pictures. But pictures are super important to me. When we lose someone pictures help me to remember. But everyone is different.

Start taking more pics

It would make me feel like I enjoyed the moment and didnā€™t have to worry about wasting time on pictures

1 Like

We donā€™t have a ton together. Most times I think we just donā€™t think about it.

Id feel like i dont grab my phone and say ā€œlets take a selfieā€ enough :woman_shrugging:.
Thats what i do when i want newer pics of us.

Was married to my ex for 24 years and there are maybe a total of 5 pictures of us together.

Do you ask him to take pictures? Men arenā€™t going to be like hey letā€™s take a pic

1 Like

I have like none lol :laughing: been worh my other half 8 years thereā€™s no need

Amber McGukin did you write this?

1 Like

27 years in the same relationship and we have 2 pictures of us together :heart: but oh the memories.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been with someone 24 yrs and I think we have maybe 4 together lol it could be less

Iā€™ve been with mine for 24 hours and I bet we donā€™t have 10 pictures made together. I donā€™t like having my picture taken though.

1 Like

My hub and I donā€™t have a ton of picsā€¦and after having our daughter itā€™s usually just herā€¦or half my head, half his head, and her in-between! Lol

Iā€™ve been with my partner almost 8 months now and we donā€™t have a single picture together,it doesnā€™t matter though Iā€™ve never been one to like photos

My hubby and I only have pictures together from like 4 events and we been together just over 6 years. Some people just hate taking pictures. It only matters how he treats you and that he loves you.

Letā€™s just say Iā€™ve been with my wife for almost 20 years. Maybe 5 pictures total of us together. Not even a pic of us at our wedding. But there is one of me and her brother, that wasnā€™t supposed to happen.

Not everyone likes taking pics

Like youā€™re the one behind the camera or you donā€™t speak up to have others take pix. Some folks donā€™t like getting their pic taken or feel photos arenā€™t important. Schedule a portrait session somewhere. Whenever my church would get a new directory Iā€™d haul the family in for a professional shot.

Been with my Mr 13.5yrs and have like 2 pics togetheršŸ¤·lol
Lots of just him, or just meā€¦but seldom any together.
Doesnā€™t bother meā€¦cuz I ainā€™t taking the pics either šŸ¤·

Who cares? Itā€™s the memories that count. The time spent.

If pictures are that important to you take more. Ask others to take more. Simple fix.

Been friends with my SO for almost 20 years and together for almost 7 and we have like 3-5 pictures together lol

I have like no pictures with my SOā€¦maybe two over the course of 4 years lol. :woman_shrugging:

Our family lives on taking picture everywhere we go and anything we do.šŸ¤·šŸ½ Are we weird?

My husband takes no pictures (aside from work pictures) unless I say ā€œcome take a pictureā€. The only pictures on his FB are ones that heā€™s tagged in. I understand wanting pictures to have as memories, but I think the memories themselves are more important. I wouldnā€™t worry about it much.

My wife and I have a ton but only because Iā€™m a picture fanatic and force her and our kids to take pics constantly

It would make me sad because thatā€™s all youā€™ll have someday to remember them. And itā€™s fun to look back on memories made together and show your kids/grandkids if you have any of plan to have anyā€¦

10 years and only have very few pictures together. Most are from 10 years ago. Or more recently with our daughter. We donā€™t like each other enough to take pictures :rofl:

Iā€™ve been with my partner 8.5 years and besides pics that are taken of us at events we hardly have any we take together. We also have a 2.5 year old and probably have 5 pics together as a family. Only 1 of them were taken by us :rofl:

1 Like

My husband and I were together 15 years and after he died I realized I only had a handful of pics of us together. Donā€™t worry about why you dont have more and just take more together. When pics and memories are all youā€™ve got, you want to make sure you have lots of them.

2 Likes

I have no photos of my x boyfriend and myself and we were together 15 yrs. Would not want his ugly mug, would have broken the camera.

Same. Not happy. 16 years.

I have 2 of us together and thatā€™s it. He doesnā€™t do pictures

Pppppppppp

Pineapples
PPP

3 Likes

Idk, ask my wife because I HATE taking pictures. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Been with my fiance for 5 years and as far as photos of just the two of us I could probably count them on both hands. Majority of photos of us are with our children or family members or friends

1 Like

Partner and I have been together over 3 years and have like, 4 pictures together, none recent. But are happy :blush:

My. Husband wonā€™t take pictures also but thereā€™s so much more bigger things to be pondering l just let it go

1 Like

Normal for me. I HATE having my photo taken. (Past trauma) my family and friends understand

1 Like

We donā€™t have many pictures together either after almost 6 years. But I donā€™t mind because I hate having my picture taken.

1 Like

Idc. Been with the same guy 4.5 years and we have very few pictures together.

Take a fuckin selfie?