Would you be mad if your husband texted female co workers more than he talked to you?

Fuck that!!! :100: is cheating!!

Dump that loser and liar

Oh fuck yes! People like that donā€™t change. My bf has been doing that to me with his ex Girlfriend and swears she is just his friend but I definitely sense moregoing on there. Narcissists will always say they are just friends and make you feel bad for questioning it, donā€™t ever feel bad. You know when things donā€™t seem right.

Leave his ass . And donā€™t take him back

Serial cheaters never stop. Ever.

Heā€™s cheating donā€™t be dumb leave

Jenna Marie Lori Cerenzio Barbera

2 Likes

There is so much wrong with this I donā€™t even know where to begin. That shit is messed up and I wouldnā€™t tolerate it any longer. The fact that he thinks itā€™s no big deal and that it is your problem is complete BS. The fact of having a female coworker friend isnā€™t the problem. The problem is there are no boundaries with this friendship. Itā€™s a big ol NOPE for meā€‹:rage::-1:also, the fact that he did it in the past and there was a problem and still didnā€™t stop nowā€¦ heā€™ll never change.

Thatā€™s called cheating

Fishy. Thatā€™s what cheaters always do.

If you have to hide something from your partner , youā€™re doing shady shit. If heā€™s not actually cheating then heā€™s definitely thinking about it if heā€™s hiding things. Emotional cheating is just as bad as physical cheating in my book. If my partner did it that many times , I would of been gone. Apologyā€™s donā€™t mean shit if it keeps happening. He obviously doesnā€™t respect you or your feelings if he keeps doing it. Get you and your kids and leave. Nothing is ever going to change , heā€™s already proven that. Actions speak way louder then words and his actions havenā€™t changed nor will they. Iā€™m sorry this is happening to you. Keep your head up , you and your kids deserve better then what heā€™s giving you.

Heā€™s cheating. Girl. Leave.

1 Like

Trust your gut. Theres a reason its burning. Itā€™s more then hes leading you to believe. I dont talk to my ā€œfriendsā€ that often, do you? Funny how the only ā€œfriendsā€ he talks to constantly are all females. Even if they arent having sex (which, who knows?) An emotional relationship is still an affair. Good luck mama. This is tough. But you deserve better. Check your call log and under texts see if heā€™s sending or receiving pictures from these women.

Donā€™t stay for the sake of the childrenā€¦we teach our children what they deserve when we lead by exampleā€¦make that example clear and healthy. Teach your daughters to be strong, set clear boundaries and that they deserve respectā€¦teach your sons to show respect, and appreciate a strong partner with clear boundaries.

15 Likes

He has shown you who he is and you refuse to live in reality. He is cheating on you. Emotional affairs can be as devastating as physical ones. He doesnā€™t respect you or value you enough to stop because these relationships are all about him and his ego. This is not a reflection on you - remember men who cheat are men who cheat. He is showing and teaching your children that lying and cheating are acceptable. Nobody deserves this sort of treatment. Get out. Quit lying to yourself. Nobody will ever respect you if you donā€™t respect yourself.

54 Likes

You already know the answer to your questions. Trust your gut it wonā€™t see you wrong! Best of luck x

98 Likes

He wonā€™t stop talking to other women as you can plainly see. Either accept that or leave him. He WONT change! Believe that. If you stay, itā€™s your own fault.

12 Likes

He knows you are upset by it so should respect you enough not to do it. Do you know how personal the conversations get? Are they of a sexual nature? If so then there are definite problems that he needs to address.

10 Likes

Now would be the time to just get out of the relationship you have allowed this and he is apparently of the understanding that you wonā€™t follow through with leaving and will continue to do what he is doing so either continue to allow or leave

24 Likes

Maybe the text messaging relationships are innocent right now but it wonā€™t be innocent forever. He is playing with fire and is not honouring you or respecting your feelings.

22 Likes

There is some level of attraction to his coworkers but that doesnt mean itā€™s going anywhere. This is about setting boundaries and respecting your family. Iā€™m sure he enjoys the female friendships at work and it is a boost to his ego because he can play it safe and enjoy the attention. Thatā€™s not the issue. The issue is the message it sends which is,given the right or wrong circumstance,another womanā€™s advances might be welcome. Thatā€™s not respect for you as a couple or of your family. Would he accept Male co workerā€™s texting you at all hours and after work. Nope. If they are communicating after work they are thinking about each other. Always trust your gut.

19 Likes

If you believe that your marriage is worth saving, invite those people over so you can get to know them. Then they can be yā€™alls friends not just his. If that doesnā€™t ease your anxiety then Iā€™d say you might consider a separation to either show him what heā€™s losing or to just be done. Life is to short to be unhappy and sad all the time. I wish you the best of luck.

4 Likes

If he hadnā€™t been deleting his call logs, Iā€™d of said you perhaps need to talk to someone about your anxiety and try to meet him half way. But no-one hides ā€œnothingā€ and if heā€™s done it before heā€™ll do it again.

16 Likes

It will only take time and it will affect his work if he is talking to many women at a time they will get mad at each other, he sounds like he thinks he is Godā€™s gift to women, he has show you he is going to keep up what he wants to do. If he was sorry he would stop altogether.

6 Likes

Talking to friends is one thing,
But speaking to friends for 13 hours and then again in the night whilst ignoring you is another,
Hes taking your relationship forgranted,
It could just be friendship and nothing bad,
But you shouldnā€™t have to feel like that, if he wont respect your feelings or boundaries its probably time to move on :frowning:
Its alot easier said than done i know, be strong you got this xx

I think itā€™s pretty clear thatā€™s not cool. I have a male friend (never dated) that I talk to maybe once every few months due to me being a parent and married and busy with life. If heā€™s texting a woman all day every day I would say itā€™s time for some counseling and to make your feelings crystal clear. Thatā€™s too much texting in my personal opinion

7 Likes

Tell him youā€™d love to meet his ā€œfriendsā€. Ask them all over for dinner one night, a get to know you evening. If your husband thinks it is a great idea, you may have nothing to worry about. However, if he balks, dump him. He will never change. You deserve better!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not right on any level. Trust your gut now, itā€™s never wrong. Prepare yourself financially and emotionally.

9 Likes

It would be different if you knew these women and saw them interact and saw it was just friendship. But him hiding it and then him telling you to get over it and saying he did nothing wrong is a huge red flag. Thatā€™s a red flag you need to seriously pay attention to because if he doesnā€™t see it as wrong and neither do these women, itā€™ll never stop and he doesnā€™t care.

11 Likes

If he isnā€™t doing anything wrong then why is he deleting conversations?! This whole situation is one big red flag. The trust is gone along with respect. If heā€™s acting single then let him be single. Find someone who will treat you well. Itā€™s not enough to have just enough.

8 Likes

Youā€™re obviously uncomfortable with it and heā€™s not going to change, so youā€™re going to have to change your relationship. Idk how he is with the kids, but itā€™s unfair to the both of you to be in a relationship that doesnā€™t suit your own needs.

1 Like

See a free legal aid lawyer to find out how to protect yourself and your children and then get out.You deserve better.

3 Likes

Only thing I suggest at this point is to put the roles in reverse. How would he feel if it were you doing it? He does not care and respect you like he should and thereā€™s alot of work to do on his part to save yā€™allā€™s relationship. If he doesnā€™t work towards it then he will lose your trust completely and end up losing you.

5 Likes

While we canā€™t be 100% sure, the red flags here scream cheating from every roof top around! Remember there is not only physical cheating, but emotional. The phone calls, the texts, the endless conversations all point to yes, heā€™s cheating in some capacity! SEEK HELP NOW!! Counseling for you, a lawyer, something. This is repeated behavior and will not stop. If I was your friend or family member, Iā€™d have you and the kids packed and moved already. Then you could figure out if itā€™s counseling again, or time for separation paperwork. If heā€™s deleting text there is only one reason he would do that. He doesnā€™t want you to see the context of those text.

15 Likes

Heā€™s cheating. If not physically, then certainly emotionally. If he doesnā€™t stop, leave. Donā€™t back down. He probably wonā€™t stop would be my guess. Sorry.

6 Likes

My opinion? You are a much better wife and woman than I am!!! No, I would be highly pissed and it would stop immediately or else. This is one thing I will not accept!!! Good luck

3 Likes

I think its time you find some male " just friends" and talk to them all day and see if he thinks its okay nothing wrong. Im all for having friends. But late night calls and texts and the way it seems is not okay. Ive always felt our intuition is spot on. Id be a detective and follow him and find out whats really going on. And i guarantee you will get your answer. Bc hes not gonna tell u the truth only what u wanna hear. Good luck

11 Likes

I stopped reading at ā€œI was able to gain his trust backā€ after you said he was possibly being unfaithful. Stop giving energy to men who donā€™t deserve it.

35 Likes

You have a boundary & all you can do is surround yourself with those who choose to respect those boundaries.
He has boundaries too & it seems like ā€œhidingā€ could be a request to leave him alone, respect he isnt engaged in building a life with you -
LEAVE him alone & enjoy surrounding yourself with people who show up

3 Likes

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. He obviously knows he can keep doing it and you are not going to do anything about it. Itā€™s time to leave.

5 Likes

Youā€™ve tried to set boundaries with him about this in the past and clearly he has a lack of respect for you and the relationship if heā€™s continuing to speak to these women. Thereā€™s no way that they spend all of those hours ā€œjust talking about workā€. He clearly knows heā€™s crossing a line as heā€™s tried covering his tracks by deleting call logs, etc. Run for the hills - heā€™s never going to change, itā€™ll just get worse over time until it ends in a full blown affair.

2 Likes

Does he leave his phone where you can pick it up any time and look at the texts? If not then he is definitely hiding something.

4 Likes

No I would not be upset. Saves me from having to talk to him.

4 Likes

Trust your instincts . If heā€™s hiding things that says a lot.

2 Likes

Sounds like a serial cheaterā€¦ I spent 6 years thinking the cheater I was with would change. I finally left when he cheated the day after my at home miscarriageā€¦ Youā€™re better off just leaving him. Save yourself the psychological damage.

1 Like

He has broken your trust beforehand for a moment of pleasure. Youā€™ve rebuilt that trust and then encountered another obstacle. You voice your concerns and how uncomfortable the situation has become. He straight ignores youā€¦ plus he is deleting his evidence, so he is fully aware that he is acting outside of the boundaries you both set. He doesnā€™t seem to give two sh*ts about you, but that is just an outsiderā€™s observation

3 Likes

are there signs of physicaL relationships? a few dollars spent on a lawyer to find out how you should begin ā€œprotectingā€ yourself from the worst case. would be money well spent. its tough getting info without seeming like an insecure nag, but have you ever read any of the txts? someone txting at 1am is just wrong

3 Likes

You may never get over it. If you canā€™t trust him, you may be best to move on. Trust is such a delicate thing thatā€™s not easily repaired or built back. Regardless if heā€™s not ā€œdoing anything wrongā€ in his eyes, heā€™s not showing he respects your feelings. Actions speak volumes. I know you have kids and thatā€™s really hard, but ultimately itā€™s not about the type of father he may be, itā€™s about doing your best to make a healthy environment for you and your kids to live.

Unfortunately from my experience, if he is deleting messages and call logs then he has something to hide. If it was purely friends there would be no reason to do this.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™d be very upset , how would he take it if he was talking to males that amount of time Iā€™m sure he would like it , he is entitled to friends but this to me is overstepping boundaries, your feelings do matter, donā€™t think you are overreacting trust your gut instinct itā€™s always is right , you deserve the same respect as you give him , good luck love , remember you are enough and deserve to be loved and respected xx

I feel that youā€™ve done everything you can. If you donā€™t have trust in your relationship, you might have to leave. I know itā€™s harder with kids, but if it was just talking, he would tell you and he wouldnā€™t hide it. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this.

Tell him your boundaries. Advise him that work and home need to be separate. He can talk to them while working but once he clocks out he is on family time.

1 Like

It was a relationship that both of you were kind of pushed into because you got pregnant. Maybe you really need to start writing down your pros and cons of the relationship. Have him do the same and you can either remain together after talking it through or remain cordial and coparent.

If your gut is telling you something is off. Something. Is. Off. Itā€™s is hard to leave because the history you two have and the children, but it is so much better at the end of the day. Donā€™t let anyone treat you like that, just because he is the father of your children does not mean he has the right to just do as he pleases by doing things that he knows upsets you. He needs to straighten up or he needs to go :woman_shrugging: Iā€™m sorry girl I hope things get better, stay strong!

I see both sides of thisā€¦ My husbandā€™s best friend is a girl, but her and her husband have stayed at our house a thousand times and are familyā€¦ So maybe try inviting them over and see if they show up and how it goes. But on the flip side IF they were truly just friends he wouldnā€™t be deleting things and hiding them in my opinion.

You know the answer but you donā€™t want the consequencesā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but do what is going to make you happyā€¦ isnā€™t that what life is suppose to be?

1 Like

He has shown you, on different occasions that he is not a man of his word! Not only that, but he is definitely disrespecting you, your feelings, your emotional health and the marriage vows he made. If you were texting another man all day, night, would he be ok with that? I donā€™t think so! His dismissive behavior towards you and your fears is wrong! You must decide whether or not you want to continue to be in this one-sided relationship with a man you do not trust and whom disrespects you and your feelings. Only you can decide that. Good luck, youā€™re going to need it.

Sounds like heā€™s cheating but donā€™t just jump to that conclusion. Go back to couples counseling.

2 Likes

Leave him now. Do yourself a favor and not waste anymore years. I wasted too many on a similar situation. Leave. Best advice I could give you.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a jealous person at all and donā€™t mind my husband talking to women whoever they are BUT that amount of time is not ok. Not purely because she is a woman (though the signs are suspicious) but if he is spending that much time on anything itā€™s a problem. Imagine he was online gaming- we would be saying its an addiction by now. He could get fired at work for wasting time and that would affect your family. Also itā€™s a huge red flag because he canā€™t be talking about work only so itā€™s very likely he is opening up to her about personal issues that he should be talking to you about instead. I donā€™t mean he can only ever talk to you but you are supposed to be the person he comes to most of the time - especially if it involves your marriage.

It might be more than emotional cheating now. If he is coming home really late. Follow you gut.

1 Like

A lot of red flags there - definitely a problem nobody needs to talk to their coworkers that much.

1 Like

Ask yourself the questions and listen to your own answers, you know yourself and you know him,
I personally wouldnā€™t like it, it may be innocent whoā€™s to say but it definitely isnā€™t fair on you. If it is innocent you could sort it.

I would be gone. First time second time shame on You for putting up with it. You deserve better. Send Him packing sooner than later. He can not be trusted. Have His bag packed when He gets home.

You ve tried ur best been fr counselling but ur man still doing the samt things, he says sorry then goes bk to doing the same exact thingsā€¦ Fr hw long wi u continue like this u need to leave him unless u depend on him financially maybe thatā€™s y heā€™s doing that, make up ur mind u wear the shoe and u kn where it pinches u the mostā€¦ Man ainā€™t sorry n man ainā€™t gona stop itā€™s his nature to cheatā€¦

Tell him you want to invite some friends over and he should ask his friends from work. If heā€™s just friends, it shouldnā€™t be a problem. If he doesnā€™t want to Iā€™d be worried.

Heā€™s clearly an utter ball bag and knows that youā€™re not going anywhere regardless heā€™s basically treating you like his doormat. Personally what Iā€™d do is bin him xx

1 Like

If theyā€™re just friends then why erase all call logs and text. If thereā€™s nothing going on then why erase the evidence. I would think that heā€™d want to save does text to prove that theyā€™re just friendsā€¦

Itā€™s a wrap, just end it. You already acknowledged it and his reaction was to continue but hide it. Itā€™s over.

You and your husband need to talk this out FB is not the place for advice.Because alot of it could be revenge advice on there situations.

1 Like

You wonā€™t get over it. The trust is gone. Time to invest with someone that respects you and knows boundaries.

I would write down every potential choice you have.
Stay and ignore
Stay and continue the craziness
Leave/divorce
Etcā€¦
Then see a lawyer, figure out your finances and make a plan.

My impression is he doesnā€™t seem to care about you. I get the feeling that heā€™s using you as home base but other people are getting the attention you should be getting. I think life is too short to short yourself of feeling good and valuable

Iā€™d be saying ā€œthereā€™s the door, watch it donā€™t hit you on the ass going out, along w his packed bagsā€ I was cheated on by my 1st husband and I repaid him in kind, I was wrong but now Iā€™m older and wise. Get rid of him

I would be furious Iā€™ve had that exact stuff happen to me and come to find out I was right the entire time needless to say Iā€™m single and so much happier

1 Like

Remind him paying child support for 4 children wonā€™t be cheap

1 Like

Grow up. Your insecurities are not his problem.

6 Likes

He knows you are not comfy with this so it should stop.

Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, generally is a duck and the Drake is getting the best of both worlds.

If youā€™re not friends w/ them & the long & late hrs.I say NO absolutely it isnā€™t right @ all (youā€™re his wife).All of it is wrong from the beginningā€¦

RUN. He is not going to stop and there is no way they are ā€œjust friendsā€

After all your efforts to regain trust in your marriage and his efforts to continue hiding his ā€œjust friendsā€ā€¦girl, why you still there? Obviously he isnā€™t.

The second he started hiding things from you you should have left. If he didnt do anything wrong he wouldnā€™t have had to delete the messages and phone calls.

My ex did this and when I would get upset he would always say they are ā€œjust friendsā€. Long story short- he WAS cheating and we divorced. I wouldnā€™t believe a word he is saying !

Leave. This is an established pattern. He will likely do it again.

Where do you think people finds their flings, at work.

Men are allowed to have friends. Your insecurities shouldnā€™t lead to his isolation. If he cheats throw him away but until then with no proof go to a councilor the both of you.

Get yourself some male friends to call and text 24hrs a day with no limits and see how the shoes fits on the other side do you

You know the answer to your question. My hubsman would not be texting no woman. Ella

If you got fight for something its not Worth it , a Man shouldnā€™t be entertaining other women at all

Iā€™m sorry. The evidence is staring you in the face. Your gut instinct is screaming it to you. Itā€™s happening in front of your eyes. Please listen, get rid. Your situation is a carbon copy of my now ex who lived for texting his female ā€˜good friendsā€™. Then one turned up pregnant.

Stop believing him. He lied n hid the events so why do you believe him when he tells you theyre just friends? Heā€™s been getting away with all your relationship. Itā€™s time to leave or give him the boot.

yes. he shouldnā€™t be talking to his ā€˜friendsā€™ that much. heā€™s communicating and spending more time focusing on them than you, your family and your relationship.

1 Like

Been there and got the Tshirt. Thatā€™s why we are not together anymore.

His ass is playing you. Get actual evidence and keep a daily log then get yourself a good lawyer. If you share bank accounts, empty it and find somewhere else to live, even with a friend and pay off your lawyer.
Do your homework and then strike!!!
If sheā€™s married, when you have actual proof, give her husband a visit and rat her out!

I would confront the ladies about whatā€™s going on

He is gaslighting you. Throw the whole man away.

5 Likes

Are you really this insecure? Shame on youā€¦

Hes being sneakyā€¦ againā€¦ill bet it wont be the last either

He wouldnā€™t like it if YOU were doing thisā€¦ Why do you feel like you should deal with it from him??