Would you be mad if your husband texted female co workers more than he talked to you?

It’s not just that he talks to his co workers. He’s cheating on you. He’s definitely doing that. And even if nothing has happened yet (if he didn’t) that’s still cheating if he’s deleting phonecalls and messages. Because what’s so wrong in those messages if they talk only like friends? I dumped my ex and my baby was 1 yr old. I realized that I have made the best decision of my life since I got to grow better by myself than with someone so toxic. Even though he didn’t cheat. But it was a lot of different things. End it. Don’t ever be with someone just because u have kids. U don’t want to teach your kids that is ok to pretend being in a healthy relationship when is not true. End it

This was exactly what happened on an episode of fatal attractions. …turned out they were seeing each other on the low hiding from both spouses til the other came out

He’s acting like a cheater. Get out, get tested. Text the others watch it fall in. Did that the day I left my ex. Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.

Leave him or if u can’t leave him for any reasons learn to live with it because he isn’t going to change :wink:

Red flags are up!! This does not sound good for your marriage at all

What’s the doubt in this ? Obviously hate would arise

Why would any of them have his personal number if it’s just about work ? Why wouldn’t they talk on their work phones? If phones are not needed then there’s no reason for them to have his number. I’m sorry but no I don’t play game u r a grown ass man with a family me and our kids come first and above all before anything anyone if I call or text why wouldnt he respond what if something happened to one of the kids what if there was an emergency, no he is playing games. I’m sorry i know every realationship is different everyone feels different about these things but I ain’t nobody’s fool and like I said I don’t play games
My husband and I both told one another at the beginning of our realationship we don’t okay games with each other and u treat me and do to me how u want me to treat u and do to u. So how would he like it if ur texting and talking to different men ALL DAY LONG and u blow him off and say we’re just friends get over it? He wouldn’t like it I gaurentee it

Have you met these “friends”??

Please read this back and pretend ur daughter wrote this in ur heart u already know the answer u deserve better and to be respected

1 Like

Yes. Red flags all over this if you ask me. Sorry.

1 Like

Sorry but your man is screwing around on you

1 Like

Nope … :v:out! He has no respect for you

Hes deleting texts, and coming home late. Hes definitely cheating. Id be filing them divorce papers QUICK !

Hmmmm I would so leave him i wouldn’t be surprised if he was doing more then talking hmmmmm :thinking:

Sounds like its more then just friends and you deserve better

Who has time for “good friends” w a job, wife and kids?.

I am divorced now!.. I’ll leave it at that. It will get worse

I’m sorry but if he’s not cheating, he will be soon

Something is fishy don’t
Just let it go good .luck

He can’t be trusted. Don’t live this way, you deserve better.

I think you know the answer to your question.

Leave . Him . He isn’t going to change . His is wrong & you are valid in your worries .

He stepping out! Get OUT!

That led to my divorce.

Nah this isn’t good. Hard to believe him. Very inappropriate. I’d say leave his ass. Think more is going on.

Yes you leave your job at work

Yes I would be upset too

This is never going to stop.

Girl it’s time to get out

You leave. It’s disrespectful.

Hell ya that’s Disrespectful if u feel that way he should end the talking on the phone that’s CRAZY!!!

Let her get her own man not yours

My husband’s friends with women from work but doesn’t go to lengths to hide them. When he feels he needs to hide it, that would give me a red flag. Both of us don’t believe in restricting the gender of which our friends can be but you should never have to hide them if boundaries are being respected. I don’t know, this doesn’t feel like her feelings are being respected at all.

Walk away. He’s cheating period. Walk away.

I’d be upset if I told him how I feel, how insecure it makes me feel and he’d continue. Then when he starts hiding it it would be a huge red flag to me. If I had done what you did, talk about it go to counseling etc, and he started sneaking around and I felt the way you do… sorry but I would have enough and leave. First just go somewhere and see how he’d react with me not there. I’ve learned words mean nothing. Actions do. These actions are a red flag to me.

Don’t be naive. He cheating. Trust your gut.

I definitely would. That seems so inappropriate…

Run don’t walk out of this marriage.

Yes, that is not cool at all

I wouldn’t be upset I would be FURIOUS! … he would have to leave ,if I can’t trust him I can’t be with him. I couldn’t handle the lies and disrespect I rather be alone than deal with that BS.

1 Like

Wrong on so many levels

He’s disrespectful to you…over and over again…

I have several female friends that I’ve met through work. I text and call them quite often, and we arrange wine tasting dates and meet up periodically throughout the year to exchange birthday/Christmas gifts. The big difference is that I don’t hide these relationships from my wife - she’s met all of these other women and she has a standing invitation to attend all of our outings. Never have I once cheated with any of these coworkers, and have always been transparent by sharing texts (when prompted- usually she doesn’t ask unless I start laughing at a message :rofl:) and planned events. My suggestion: See if he’s willing to introduce you to these coworkers of his - maybe you could all be friends! - and include you in their outings. If he balks at the suggestion, there may be some untoward things happening that he doesn’t want you to be aware of.

2 Likes

This is one of the reasons my ex husband and I divorced. If he’s deleting the texts, there’s something that he doesn’t want you to see. I’m sorry but it would be best to leave now and not wait like I did. My life was a constant battle of trying to catch him doing something. I had anxiety attacks daily. It’s been almost 4 years and I still get anxiety attacks about it from time to time.

Yes I would had been mad ! His so use to apologizing that he thinks what his doing is ok if he apologized to you . Don’t let him get by with it . Leave his ass !

Sorry but I’d be long gone by now !!! Cheaters never change…

Just go back and read everything you just posted… you have answered your own question

If your spouse isn’t ok with it, don’t do it. Really not that much of a sacrifice.

1 Like

Just friends my ass. The only reason to text a guy at 1 am- is for a booty call- when his wife isnt up. This guy- does not deserve you. Leave . Find you someone that will treat you so good- you will forget that cheating ass .

1 Like

YOU ARE IN DENIAL LADY. You allready know in your heart that your husband is cheating and he has probably been cheating for years. Time to face reality. Dont blame the other women. Blame your husband…he knows he is married. Dont cling onto a man that clearly wants to be with other women. Even if your husband dumps his current mistress/sidechick he will just find a new one within a few months. Forget about counselling because not even counselling can change a cheater. A cheater is a cheater and they will allways stay true to their nature. Open a secret bank account and put some money away. Prepare for your future because your marriage is not going to last forever.

…it’s not a good thing, what’s going on

LEAVE THAT CHEATING FOOL. If you stay- your just as sorry.

When they hide what they are doing… something is wrong. He doesn’t respect you. Walk away.

My ex had a “business partner” he also said was his best friend. We broke up 7 years ago. They live together. And are still together. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I can tell by how you worded your post that 1. You know he’s gonna do it again
2. You’re not ready to leave him yet .

But the real question here is that he will continue to do it are you willing to accept it or walk away ?

Run. Don’t look back!

You need to leave. Like yesterday.

You get over it by kicking him to him to the curb!

Leave now! It won’t change ever!!

You know the answer . :disappointed_relieved:

DTMFA

You know the answers to your questions.

You are letting him walk all over you, disrespect you, lie to you.

Why would you expect this to change? He’s playing you masterfully and you’re letting him. For him it’s win-win-win.

Run, do not walk, file those papers, hire a good lawyer, and GTFO.

On your way out, read up on narcissism.

Talk to Dr. Phil! These people aren’t psychologists and only want to be heard!

He did. He’s now married to her.

he’s gaslighting you. don’t let him make you doubt your truth. Time to think about you.

If you have to ask I think you already know… but I will tell ya anyways. Leave, he’s cheating!

Get. Rid. Of. Him. Especially before you get pregnant again.

1 Like

I would say he is 100% cheating.

Time to show him the door!

Leave him. Divorce him and take everything you can!

Once a cheater and liar always a cheater and liar…I had one of those… They do not change… You deserve better…

If he didnt actually think he was doing something wro g he wouldn’t have hidden it. Hes definitely cheating. Leave him, hes not worth what you’re feeling right now.

There’s a reason you’re feeling that way. If he needs friends that bad tell him to go get some male friends! I think it’s time for you to go girl.

2 Likes

Well depends on how dumb you are & what you will put up with. He’s lying. I’d say good luck to you what ever you decide to do. Also note you will get child support & 1/2 of all property. Not much comfort on a lonely night but better than getting a STD. Cold hard facts.

He’s not sorry. If he was sorry the 2nd chance would have scared him straight. You’ve now taught him to be sneakier and all he has to say is sorry and all will be forgiven. Did that back and forth with my x-husband way to many years than I ever should have. Leave him and don’t give any more chances

Leave. He is not your partner or team mate. He is happier single you will be happier w someone else. You can still both parent and be better parents of you are happier. It won’t be easy but be kind be firm let go of anger and leave

1 Like

He’s cheating. Full stop. Absolutely emotional cheating, likely physical as well. I’d say leave, but based on this story/ history, she’s not gonna leave. Your options are deal with him being a lying, cheating POS and stay knowing that’s a part of your life or leave and move on. There’s absolutely no way in HELL I would stay with him. Absolute garbage.

If he’s hiding it, he knows he is doing something wrong.

If they were just friends he wouldn’t delete anything - stop wasting your life with a man that doesn’t want to be with you… your threats are empty and he knows it, so either leave or keep being miserable, it’s up to you at this point cause he’s not stopping.

You better nip that in the butt. Or move on a married man does not talk to other females. Leave leave…

There’s nothing wrong with having opposite sex friends or being able to talk to them throughout the day. Too many people think there should be a time limit. “Dont text/call after 9pm” I will message whenever I feel like it. Telling me when not to is controlling in my opinion.

Anyway! Since he is doing so much that is making you uncomfortable he should be more mindful or your feelings. Talking a little less and enforcing boundaries (like no personalized gifts) would be acceptable. But he sounds like he’s doing something else and is just blaming you so he wont have to stop. If you went through counseling and everything else already then I’d just end the relationship. This isnt the first time it happened so clearly he likes this too much to try and improve his relationship with you.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Should have put an end to that when it started happening. Now you’re stuck with it because you let him think it was ok for him to treat you like this.

Kick Ass woman ! Not the girls HIS

Leave his sorry ass. He has no respect of your wishes.

I have been with my wife 18 years and I have many female friends I text and talk to more then my wife
Has nothing to do with cheating if your not talking about sex or sending picture
Sometimes friends can help you figure stuff out easier then your partner

I’d be wondering why he can talk to these girls non stop but can’t answer your phone call or text​:woman_shrugging:t2::thinking:

He is a Narcissist. They thrive on hunting other women.

As someone who did this while married, I’m now divorced, I’ve gotta say, he’s cheating.

“Don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not. Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught.”- Rihanna :ok_hand:

Leave him. He is disrespecting you and won’t stop.

Cheating is cheating, honey, sex or no sex.

You already know. Listen to your gut

Francisco Landaverde

Na u need to hire a attorney an possibly an private investigator they can get his deleted text an everything but it don’t sound good he’s up to no good an if anyone calls at 1am an wakes me they better b in some deep shit or they will b I don’t care whom they are no he’s up to no good find u a private investigator or hell just hire an attorney an show him the door

He’s cheating. Leave.

He is clearly cheating!

Ohhh ad b smashing his phone off every wall in the house :woman_shrugging:t2:

You deserve better !

Go with your gut feelings.

It’s always I’m sorry I won’t do it again , and if that’s the case I’m sorry he will Keep saying I’m sorry I won’t do it again because he knows you are insecure and with swallow his BULLSHIT with gusto and then say AGAIN I’m sorry I won’t do it again .