Would you be okay with another woman bringing your husband dinner?

Only if shes doing his laundry and picking up his mess! Lol seriously tho she might just be being nice🤷‍♀️

I would be happy I didn’t have to cook . And she’s bringing it for her son too ! Just nice person?

Where my hubby used to work Id send him to work with a bunch of food for every dude on his shift most times. Or if we were lower on cash, just the ones he really liked lol. Unless you feel like theres a weird relationship going on for good reason, Id honestly just say the woman likes to cook :woman_shrugging:t2::heart:

For me it all depends on what kind of relationship they have. Diff ppl have diff relationships with diff ppl…some.od.those relationships consist of simply sharing a commonality, like enjoying someone’s coming

1 Like

I dont see an issue. Maybe cook him meals to take to work and send some to her son she the reaction

1 Like

Man that autocorrect error did not sound right in the context of this subject! Lol

2 Likes

Honestly I definitely wouldnt give a crap! Lol :joy: sorry to say but I love cooking I just don’t love it enough to do full course meals every night … so be glad someone else wants to take one less mouth for you to feed by feeding them for you

She probably really enjoys cooking and showing off her meals. She probably knows that you know as well. If there was anything suspicious going on, it would be hidden from you.

I would just keep getting my plates and don’t mess up a good thing :joy:.

1 Like

Nope, I’d message her to get her own man to cook too🤣

Definitely see, if it’s just a possibility that it may be a cultural way of giving.
I am Filipino American and in my culture, we share happiness and kindness by feeding others. Her son (for example) I’m sure is perfectly capable of making his own meals for work or buying food but in many cultures, like Filipino cultures, (no offense) Mamas kinda hand hold their kiddos for a long time and maybe her kid still lives at home. Thus has food from his Mama.
Maybe there was one time your husband forgot his meal and her son said something about it and she thought it was no trouble to make sure he had a meal, too.
I truly believe it’s just someone being nice and kind. However, you are welcome to use boundaries for you and your husband and if you want this to stop for whatever the reason is, you have a right to say “please stop feed my husband”.
I don’t think she’s trying to bed your husband.

3 Likes

Nope not at all in this scenario

I guess it depends. What type of career? My husband was in law enforcement and other female deputies brought him stuff, but they brought it for others too. I don’t see the problem. I guess it’s a normal thing for me that too I’ve seen in law enforcement and ems. I take my friends stuff sometimes and I’m happily married. I’ve also made goodies many times and took them in for the entire shift and so have other wives and girlfriends. I trust my husband. I’m the type of person though that if I had an issue, I’d approach her directly to ask what’s up.

Really?? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: shes just a boss mum!! Wish my workmates mother’s brought me dinner to work lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t care especially if I got to eat the food :rofl: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Here is the thing, if your secure in your relationship and you trust your partner this shouldn’t even be a question. If you have to ask this type of question then you obviously don’t trust your man.

I have been married for 11 years and have never once questioned who he talks to, who he is friends with, who he texts, who he is friends with on social media nothing, why? Because we have a solid secure relationship and neither of us have ever had a single reason to doubt the other. Its called trust, if you cant trust there is zero point to be in the relationship

1 Like

Girl don’t take it personally. speaking as a Latina woman we think it’s our jobs to feed everybody. Even if we don’t like you, we’re gonna feed you. :woman_shrugging:t2:

25 Likes

If I met her, maybe… I meen…

Hell yeah that’s one less thing I gotta do & hopefully I get a plate from time to time too :eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

What??? Seriously… WHAT?

Once in awhile would be okay. The every night thing is a bit much.

Unless she’s about 80 years old and like an adopted grandma…HELL MF NO

1 Like

You’re falling for her, eating all those plates. Admit it lol jk stay cool lady. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

2 Likes

Keep a good thing going.

1 Like

I would have a face to face conversation with her. I wouldn’t be mean, however, I would be damn firm in letting her know not to ever bring my husband dinner again - not even one single piece of rice.

Hell yeah cause I can’t cook :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Can you ask her to cook for me? Lol
She sounds thoughtful and just loves to cook for other people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No shes bringing it for her son your man happens to be their too nice gesture kindness

1 Like

I think it would bother me a little bit, because I’m the cook in the house and my OH loves my cooking, so if another woman is feeding him at tea time I’d be a little annoyed as that’s my area she’s treading on :rofl:

1 Like

She’s probably doing it because her son has told her that your husband is his best mate… So she’s probably looking at your husband like another son… I wouldn’t worry about it all… If your relationship is solid then you wouldn’t be worried…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind now and then but not every night

Just eat and be quiet :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Well I cant cook :sweat_smile: so as long as he bringing me some home I don’t mind :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Never would I let another women make my husband food with the exception of family members💕

If my husband had a plant wife, and she brought him food…please…that will save me time during the day making his lunches. She can take over his picky ass

1 Like

At least there is a reason per say. If he was a woman working with my son I’d bring both a plate just to be polite. I think it’s safe.

1 Like

Nah girl if she’s Mexican, it’s definitely just a culture thing. Us Mexicans will feed you, your kids, your mama, the neighbors, anyone who might possibly be hungry… or even if they say they aren’t hungry, we insist. I don’t think it’s a romantic thing. Plus if her son works with your husband she’s probably pretty old…? So she’s probably just taking him in as a mothering way like all Mexican mamas do

But if it really bothers you, then you should discuss it with your husband and ask if he gets any romantic vibes from her.

16 Likes

I used to send my husband lonche andd would send extra beacause there’s guys at the construction site that dont take any food… Isaaa Hispanic thing. I think she just does it because her son is there and will be eating there if your husband dosent take lunch she just sends extra

3 Likes

Only way is if your husband opens up that door… Until then enjoy the meals🤣 I would send a thank you card to the lady tho.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t care especially if I was eating the food :woman_shrugging:t3: as long as they’re not texting or communicating on the side then I don’t see the problem

You need to breathe😂

Yeah I mean if it’s authentic Mexican food that is the Mexican culture will feed the world if you let them and come on why ruin a good thing Mexican food is my favorite let her bring me some too I don’t really think you have anything to worry about and if that door does open it’s because your husband allowed it to

2 Likes

I would let her have the husband as long as she cooks for you every night Mexican food is amazing perfect trade :joy::joy:
I joke I think it’s really nice shows there are beautiful humans in the world :heart:

6 Likes

He doesn’t eat the food and brings it to you instead… As long as he doesn’t tell her I let him continue with it… Sounds like he’s a nice guy and doesn’t want to hurt her feelings. You are the one enjoying it.

2 Likes

It’s a bit like if you give your little boy sweets and he’s with his mates you don’t leave one out x

3 Likes

Her son probably speaks highly of your husband to his mom and it’s her way of saying thank you

4 Likes

I read this after making my husband 10 chicken tacos and a bag of seasoned cucumbers to take to work and share :joy: shes just being nice! I make whole crockpots sometimes for my husband to take! The thought of another mans wife being upset about it never crossed my mind…

3 Likes

Girl you eat the majority of the plates because he doesn’t like Mexican food. I’m assuming she’s Mexican so you’re good. Lol

1 Like

It’s definitely just a culture thing that’s just how the Hispanic culture is. Enjoy your free food and know there are jealous people of you in this world for getting it

8 Likes

My partners friend was a chef at tafe and used to always bring him food
I didn’t take offence
Kindness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heck im happy when someone does that for my fiance. Some of the woman at my ole mans work makes some of the best food ever. N he always brings me some to try. Heck he even will take in something he makes sometimes to share too. He gets recipes from them too n we try to make it but its never as good as theirs. :rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Maybe because she brings food to her son she is just being thoughtful to bring some to your husband.

4 Likes

Some cultures like to share food i wouldnt read to much into this one and its not like hes mesaging her being sneaky ect

2 Likes

Personally, I’d take my happy ass up there to introduce myself. If she’s an old sweet lady I wouldn’t care but if she showed up dolled up and wasn’t interested in chatting with me I’d let her know how much I’d been enjoying the plates :woman_shrugging: if the son is bringing the extra plate and there’s no contact or texting involved I’d assume it was harmless.

Maybe she means no harm. There are some customs and traditions that are different from our own. For her, it could be just a sign of respect bc he can bring her son dinner through him so why not say thank you by cooking for both. Sometimes its her trying to find a way to tell her son she loves him. It may not have anything to do with your husband. Our traditions and manners my mother taught us is just as similar. She may not know it offend you in some way because of her own upbringing. Just let her know she doesnt have to bring anything for your husband bc your planning on cooking for him. She will understand

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s a cultural thing to do.
If she’s dressing up and doing her hair and makeup before she comes to drop the food off then I’d probably question it.

1 Like

Umm, heck no. If she wants to cook for him she can also come and do the daily cleaning my house needs :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I mean he’s not hiding it and you’re getting some amazing food out of it. Why be mad lol

2 Likes

I bring food for people at my work. Usually for men but I’d give it to any woman who asked first. I think it’s a nice gesture and with it being her son, I would sit on it and watch. I wouldn’t be too worried about it.

1 Like

I doubt it very much there’s anything crafty; but, keep your eyes and ears open…talk to her to thank for the dinner etc., and try to be in touch.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Start taking him dinner instead problem solved

3 Likes

Im assuming she’s Mexican. We love to cook for others.

6 Likes

If it were me yes I would be ok. A woman brings my husband food all the time and I couldn’t be more grateful that he’s fed :pleading_face::heart::pray:t4: Tatiana Joy

2 Likes

She must cook alot cause they cook for big families.Im sure there’s alot of food left over too.Anyone who’s good to my babies I will always be kind to.Ill feed and help anyone I can.

Send the plates back with some chocolates or a thank you card every once in a while from you .
Sounds like she is just thoughtful . I’m from an Italian background and my mum used to feed the neighbours growing up . We were always sharing our home made sauce , salami , fruit and veg . It’s just in some people to share .

14 Likes

I bake and I pack extra so my husband can share with his work friends. Maybe she’s just being friendly? However if you feel uncomfortable, it’s best to go with your gut and talk with your man about it!

Alot of the times when I take food for my husband to work I take food for his partner and his staff too it’s just in my culture to share out food my intentions are not to sleep with them at all lol

5 Likes

My husband tells me all the time everyone men and women, where he works share their lunches, it’s more about showing compassion, you don’t know the struggles of someone else and there have been times he’s told me that he shared a cup of noodles with 2 other people because they hadn’t brought anything.

1 Like

Mexican people are about family she isn’t going to take her son food and not feed his friend in here she’s probably (you’re husband) just like other culture like my kids family are Iranian they going to feed us all not just me :rofl:

9 Likes

She is probably just being a good person and don’t mean anything about it i use to to do that when I was married .because I would always cook to much food :yum:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried… seems like a nice lady. Maybe you can chat to her and take turns cooking for them both? Gives her a couole nights off that she’d probably appreciate and your hubby geys a meal he likes without being rude…

If I made extra I used to send it with my partner for his co-workers lunch. I hate waste and the guys appreciated it, even if it was just a reheated hot meal on a cold day. My partner was fine with it, I didnt have to waste food and there was many times I’d invite the boss for dinner if I knew I had enough to share. There was nothing suspicious about it… I just like to feed people haha

Nope I wouldnt …he is my man and that is my job to bring my man dinner not someone else

2 Likes

When I was younger and living with my mom, she knew about a coworker of mine I’d always eat lunch with. I spoke highly of her as we had much in common so my mom would make me lunch and pack an extra container for her :joy: she still talks about it to this day. Note, my mom is Mexican and if you step foot in her house she is feeding you!

3 Likes

I think you’re reading into this too much. I’m sure she has no intentions other than feeding him. Mexican culture really loves to feed people (and their food is bomb so umm yes please!) And i am sure she cooks a lot of food and just wants to share.

7 Likes

Depends on the age of the lady and age if the son if he is same age group no harm but obviously it bothers you even after your discussion, my self the less I have to do I’m happy.

To be honest with you my first thought is whooop one less thing for me to do but I can understand how you’re uneasy about it

Honestly this just sounds like Mexican culture :sob::heart:I would definitely send a thank you or maybe bake something to send to her in return! I think it’s thoughtful of her , and plus , less work for you :shushing_face:

11 Likes

Probably doesn’t want to be disrespectful and hospitable. I’m not Mexican, but Southern lol and it’s always been customary to me to bring a gift or food treat. I wouldn’t think too much of it. Especially when your hubby won’t even eat it. Enjoy it lol
I think a thank you sentiment would be a nice gesture :+1:

1 Like

She wants yur man don’t fall for it

4 Likes

Better bring enough for the both of us lol

1 Like

She just sounds nice. She is already bringing it for her son and is probably just thankful your husband is helping him. Especially in Latin culture that is totally normal. American greed really does a number on people making someone think a mom can’t just be kind and bring someone dinner. And even if by a random chance your right? It is his job to make sure she knows there is no chance so stop reading so much into it and just enjoy it.

13 Likes

A few times would be okay. But all the time, no.

If you’re worrying about another woman slipping into your relationship, think the bigger problem is there may be an issue of whether or not you trust your husband. 🤷

8 Likes

If I was bringing my son dinner I would bring enough for his co worker. So to me it’s harmless. Is she married?

I used to give my partner extra lunch/ make him take 2 lunches so his work mate (my sons godfather) could have one :joy: it was literally to save my own hubbys lunch from being stolen by his best mate though haha. His girlfriend never minded, she also found it funny lol

Point being, its probably just a kind gesture of “Since im already bringing food for one person, I may as well give another person some leftovers”

Really?
If you’re relationship is that fragile might as well hang it up now…
Nothing secretive is happening and you get to enjoy the delicious free food

4 Likes

My ex told me it was nothing, she even made me a plate everytime, turns out they were messing around

2 Likes

Since he’s being completely open and honest about it and sharing it with you I wouldn’t think too much about it … Enjoy it … Some people aren’t as lucky as you when it comes to this …

2 Likes

No I can see the once in awhile thing. This needs to stop. She is a third wheel. He needs to tell her he appreciates the gesture but he is a married man who already has his dinner packed. My husband would let things linger like that and I would have to remind him that no this is not ok and you need to stop it. I had a girlfriend who use to invite herself to our private dinner outings and show up at the restaurant. She constantly fitted and talked to my husband and I couldn’t get a word in we were newlyweds. I finally had to tell her to back off I didn’t appreciate her behavior.

3 Likes

When I dispatched for 911 we all always cooked for eachoth3t gave eachother food bought eachother meals when we were broke. I had a few males do this for me and there was no cheating feelings sexual etc I got them back when i had the money or I made extra something. We worked long ass shifts and that was our family. Even the family of our center

Follow your instincts. Anyone who says something wouldn’t feel weird about this is lying to themselves

3 Likes

I’ve done this for coworkers. No biggie. Def not trying to sleep with anyone

1 Like

Me being Mexican I’m letting you know it’s nothing to worry about we just do it from the kindness of our hearts… We always tend to feed those who take care of our kids or family. So if she is sending your husband with a home cooked meal every night because he works with her son it’s just a thank you for being a good person to her son😊

26 Likes

My friends partner at the time had a girl he worked with that would bring him lunch every day, turned out they were seeing each other!!! Not saying this is the case here at all but I wouldn’t be okay with it to be honest

A man’s love is through his stomach. That’s all I’m saying!

1 Like

No! Its happened to me b4 hed cash his check and go there after she used to talk to him all the time and later would message him on fb that she had a plate for him to stop by… if i wouldnt of caught it who knows what would of happened she was guilty cause the moment i went in there tye bz new i was after her and ran in the back… that was the end of that relationship! Never trust go with your instinct! Hes also wrong for excepting it

1 Like

So petty grow up know ur worth…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry. I mean I have done it on numerous occasions. Myself I don’t know how to make small meals so if it is just me and my youngest at home and I am bringing my husband food I bring extra for the people he works with. When he was at his last job he traveled so I would make them treats, pack drinks and make sure their was extra laundry stuff so everyone had the stuff they needed and didn’t have to go get extra stuff from the store. His 1st work trip was 4 of them (his boss, boss mom, a female and hubby) and with all the food I sent on the trip it was usually him and the female back at the hotel 1st so they ate breakfast and lunch or late night snacks before bed together and she was super thankful because it was extra money she got to save on the trip. Now hubby works for a bigger factory so I don’t right now but if I get in the mood to bake I will make enough for everyone there or at least enough for his dept.

1 Like

Let her cook him dinner (or you) that’s one job less for you to do :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I could cook for an army and I still would NOT prepare a meal for another woman’s husband or boyfriend. I wouldn’t even serve another woman’s husband or boyfriend as the couple being guests…This man and his 'coworker ’ know exactly what they got going on, yet the woman posting is being manipulated…This gesture is so disrespectful

1 Like