Would you be okay with your husband going to a strip club?

It would really bother me,

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be offended. I wouldn’t care. As long as he isn’t hiding it or getting lap dances he can look all he wants. I don’t consider it cheating. We are both super confident with each other and in our relationship. We never gave each other a reason not to be.

1 Like

I never minded my going… if your secure in your relationship this shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

It boils down to wether or not you trust your husband. It’s good for guys and girls to get away with their friends once in awhile. If you don’t trust him, then you have bigger issues than this…cheaters can cheat anywhere. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I’d ask if I could come along.:wink:

1 Like

I wouldn’t care and haven’t in the past. Id be jealous because I don’t get to go lol. But everyone has their own boundaries. I’m not a jealous person for the most part.

1 Like

I would ask to go with. :woman_shrugging: I enjoy looking at others. Why would I deny him that

1 Like

In my own OPINION, absolutely not. This is based off of our experiences in our marriage that is a hard no from me. It just depends on each person’s marriage and their troubles that they have faced before. I personally feel like its cheating especially if they have to go check out other women.

4 Likes

Only if I went with him no touching but he can look

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter what other women say. How do you feel about it? Are you uncomfortable? Then, no he should not be going. We all have our own boundaries and feelings that our spouses should respect.

11 Likes

To be fair he at least asked you. If you feel secure in your relationship you shouldn’t have to ask this

1 Like

He doesn’t like strip clubs… he absolutely hates wasting money and he already told me he’s not paying anymore sluts because this slut (me​:shushing_face:) right here already spends too much :joy:

I even told him you wanna throw money at some girl let’s go upstairs momma needs some new clothes :joy:

I don’t like strip clubs either I went once and don’t plan on going again

Nope nope nope… and he NEVER would… that is cheating… lusting after another….so ( I ENTERTAIN HIM … for free!!:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:)

3 Likes

i’d probably have an issue if it was a continuous thing…. however if my husband were to ask for a special occasion, i don’t have a problem with it, personally.

1 Like

Yup but I’m going too

3 Likes

It would be a big no for me

Girl it’s not a big deal. I would even ask him if I can join. Shoot I’d probably even buy him his first lap dance. :joy:

3 Likes

I’d be upset if I didn’t get to go :rofl:

1 Like

Sure would. I’ve gone. I’ve had fun. I’d go with him if he wanted me to

I don’t care if he goes. He can have fun away from me. Hell, I lost my boobs to cancer last year, maybe I’ll go too.

Yeah. As long as he doesn’t buy a lap dance or do anything sexual with her (kissing, oral, etc)., I don’t care.

He should absolutely be able to go. He had enough respect to ask u and be honest about it. As long as this isn’t happening every weekend or every time they go out.

1 Like

That’s a trust issue question. Imo

1 Like

I’d be fine with it… especially cause he was Mature enough to “ask” and not just say he was going out with the guys after work. I feel like he respects you and it’s just something to do with the guys… and personally I have enjoyed going in the past male or female so I don’t see why I would stop my husband… but then Again I trust him with everything I have so you have to make sure you do as well :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

If you don’t want to go with him ask him if you cab hire a stripper and have a girls night at the house see how he responds. See how he responds. Personally I’m Generally one of the guys so I’d be getting my bills asking when we going, its not my hubs seen though. But if your uncomfortable with him going express it to your hubs and talk about it, listen to him and tell him your expectations of his behavior that’s the best way to go about it.

Yes, I trust him but he never would go :rofl:

Yesss I’d be ok with it.

This isn’t a question you should have asking random people…everyone has their own boundaries. As for me and my husband we would never ask each other that question because we are BOTH on the same page with it. And no that doesn’t mean we have trust issues. So don’t go assuming.
But everyone’s relationship is different.
You need to ask him instead of just telling him no, if he would be okay with you going to a male strip club and if he says yes then you know he fully trusts you!
But if he says no, then ask him why he thinks it’s okay if he goes to a womens strip club.
Again everyone’s relationship is going to be different. Talk to your husband about this instead of random people!:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes but that’s cause I’m fine with that kinda thing. Hell we’ve been together, I’m Bi and love me some titties :kissing_heart: however you are not and you need to express that. If he still goes then that would be a red flag and discussing divorce

I use to be a dancer 14 yrs ago ladies please believe me no dancer has any interest in taking your man home :woman_facepalming: most have their own at home or are only their to support their kids or themselves in life.ive seen woman come in happy with their partners I’ve seen woman come in upset about it with their partners…then there I’ve also seen men come in angry that their partners are their looking enjoying the music and just having a great time :joy::woman_facepalming:. I use to be the same until I did it myself for a living…I’m sure most womans issues is fear of infidelity but as a stripper previously and also a mum in her 30s of 4 going to see muscle myself in august a girls night which I never get i just want to try put ur mind at ease that for the girls it’s just a job nothing more and from most men I’ve seen for myself it’s the boys it’s the drinks it’s the music it’s a few games of pool while having crazy woman step over and on eachother to empty your wallet :joy::joy::joy: .your man is with you because he finds you beautiful and to be honest in my experience they could be looking at alot worse on the internet at home :woman_shrugging: do what makes you feel comfortable but remember relationships are also about understanding and compromise so maybe its him you should be talking your feelings over with so you can come upon what will make you both happy :slightly_smiling_face: xx

1 Like

I feel thats a security thing in your relationship. For one man that was not okay with me. i couldnt trust him. He belitted me and make me so self conscious about everything about myself. My man now we go together and i have no problem with him going off with the guys. I understand when women get mad about it.

Ide be jealous lol would wanna go and not for the ridiculous clingy jealous reason :rofl: “aight babe, gimme 20 bucks and I’ll meet you at the car in 2 hrs”

1 Like

Yup… but I’m coming ! I’m the booty bandit . I love watching the girls dance

I wouldn’t be comfortable with it . But it depends all on your guys relationship and boundaries.

I definitely would not be ok with it.

1 Like

Hahaha lol I send my man to the strippers to get me posters and stuff if I’m to lazy to go myself haha

It’s not about trust it’s about respect he isn’t a bachelor he shouldn’t have a need for a strip club his wife can do the same thing for him to him as a stripper.

Oh sorry its a no from me ask him how he would feel if you where to take up pole dancing xxx

Yup. You either trust him or you dont

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:good luck to him!! Can he not stay home and watch you? :crazy_face:

1 Like

So when my husband asked me, I told him I would feel some kind of way, but that He is a grown man who doesn’t need permission from anyone. I appreciated him asking and he chose not to go, because of my feelings. He was given a hard time by the guys until he told them his marriage & his wife’s feelings are more important to him and nothing will change that. Then they left him alone.

9 Likes

My husband goes. I trust him. I don’t care ! Sometimes I go too

3 Likes

Why don’t you go with him? If you’re not comfortable don’t feel bad about placing a very firm boundary in place. He’s your husband and your feelings should come first in this situation. Maybe a bit of healthy chatting about why you don’t want him to go or what he could do to make you feel more secure even if he did go? Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t like them but i trust my husband so I would tell him yes. Thankfully he hates them now, used to be a bouncer in a few clubs

1 Like

My husband doesn’t go often, but he went for his brothers birthday. I don’t have a problem with it. I trust him. But if you’re not comfortable, go with him. They will show you way more attention than they do the guys!!

My husband wants to go with me, but mainly because I asked. Now if he wanted to go by himself or with his guys, it would be a no from me. I don’t care for some of the people he chooses to hang with. I compromise a lot in my relationship, he can do the same in return.

Sounds like he shoulda done that for his bachelor party, ask him if your supposed to accept this or get pissed and head to see Magic Mike with a bunch of one dollar bills

1 Like

Why not ?
I went to ladies nights and hen parties that had strippers . Let him enjoy the evening with his friends

2 Likes

Sure why not! He’s an adult and if he wants to go then so be it

2 Likes

He didnt have to ask. He could have just gone. Go with him, if u dont trust him.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s fine as long as you have a solid relationship and good trust in each other

1 Like

To me that’s extremely disrespectful you need to Establish boundaries and if you’re not OK with it then you need to make your feelings clear to him

3 Likes

Maybe go with him sometime. I took my man for his first time on his bday. Everyones opinion and situation is different. It comes down to what u are comfortable with. Strip clubs are overrated imo.

At least he ran it past you first and isn’t trying to hide it! I say it’s harmless. But I’m a bit of a freak and would go also.

2 Likes

It’s doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks is ok. It’s up to you two to decide what boundaries y’all are good with. It’s an adult conversation. You shouldn’t agree to it if you’re uncomfortable, he shouldn’t feel like a child who “can’t” do something. It’s good he asked, and you’re allowed to say you’re an adult and can do what you want but please know this is how I feel about it. He should be mature enough to respect your feelings and value all of you more than few hours with friends and random naked women he’s spending both your $$ on. It doesn’t matter what other people do or are comfortable with. You two have each other, not everyone else.

6 Likes

He asked you!! That’s huge, I would let him.

He is more likely to hook up with someone on the bus to work, then hook up with a stripper. If they hooked up with every dude there, they’d be too tired to spin on that pole Of all the things to be jealous and possessive about, a strip club would be low on the list. He’s coming home to you.

No. But that’s just me. My spouse shouldn’t need more than me. Some women don’t care and I get it. I don’t need more than him either.

2 Likes

It’s not a big deal.

This is dependent on the relationship. If both ppl are ok with it, then it’s fine. If one isn’t, then no. It’s about respecting your partner. There’s no wrong or right, just what’s best for you. Don’t be pressured in any direction just because of what ppl here say.

2 Likes

l get paid over $129 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19665 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption487.pages.dev/

It depends on what you’re ok with, each marriage is different. If you don’t feel like it’s appropriate then it’s not. But, you both need to decide what your boundaries are.

1 Like

Nope.

We set these boundaries when we first started seeing one another, before dating or anything. Every relationship is different. There’s no general “right” or “wrong” here. If you feel uncomfortable or don’t like the idea then say, “No.” :slight_smile: It’s okay to feel that way.

If he does go, and is in the “mood” when he gets home… tell him it wasn’t you that turned him on, and it won’t be you that will get him off.

2 Likes

Nah… Mine wouldn’t. End of story. Disrespectful looking at another female like that. End of story. I’d jack some jaws up for sure :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be ok with it no. Why do you need to go look at other women when you have one? Might as well be single?

6 Likes

My boyfriend doesn’t like strip clubs. He went once before we met and was all like “smells like smoke and depression” basically. Not his forte at all. However, if he were to want to I have enough trust in him to respect me enough to like… not get a personal lap dance. All looks, NO TOUCH. Plus, we already made an agreement that if he goes I go too and vice versa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: trust and respect is the game you’re playing here. Do YOU trust him and does HE respect you? I mean… We are the type of couple who point out thiccc rave booties at festivals :sweat_smile: It doesn’t matter what anyone else outside of your relationship thinks is okay. Its what you guys are comfortable with and what’s within your boundaries.

If it doesn’t become a habit just doing it once or twice I think is okay

1 Like

Never said no. Don’t want it done behind my back.

2 Likes

Why not? It’s a strip club you need to loosen up and go check out some male strippers. Look but dont want touch.

4 Likes

I dont like going, i find it akward. My husband went with friends and he doesnt like them either. I had no problems with him going out though as i knew i could trust him to be home that night and to be safe. I always make sure my husbad knows to call me as well if he ever needed someone sober to drive.

If is something occasional ( not a habit ) sure , why not , he could have just lied to you and go , but he asked you out of respect

2 Likes

This is something I will never understand! I feel like if a man truly loves and respects who he’s with he doesn’t need to look at other females like that but these days people do a lot of weird s***

9 Likes

I wouldn’t be comfortable if he were to just go with some work friends. Then again, he’s never really shown any interest in them in the first place. We have a deal though, if one of us wants to go to a strip club, we go together lol :laughing:

I don’t see a problem with it if it’s a “once off” and zero touching

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me. Now if it was a habit, then I would mind for sure.

Picked my husband up from the strip club once for a bachelor party. I dont see a problem with it unless it becomes a regular all the time thing. Idk many people who can afford to spend that kind of money every week. Lol

1 Like

Why would i care? He isnt trying to date the stripper. At the nice clubs you cant interact with the girls anyway.

You gotta figure out how YOU feel about it. Everyone views, priorities and values are different and yours matter so they should be respected by the person you share a life with. I thought I was ok with it once. Then my husband (now ex) went. I wasn’t ok with it. He didn’t get it.

4 Likes

It’s between you two. Men acting lame and stupid is a waste of time imo but if it’s once in awhile and he’s not an ahole in general or it’s not going to turn into something ridiculous or a lot of money than he’s a grown up and if that’s how he wants to spend his time then whatever. I don’t think it’s a big deal but again it’s between you and him.

3 Likes

I am fine with it. As long as he comes home. I trust him.

1 Like

Depends. Does he have a history of lying, cheating, or dating strippers? (I had an ex who’s ex wife was a stripper, he cheated on me with a stripper too)

I personally would not like it but I would not tell him no.

My husband worked on the road for 7 years and he went to a strip club a few times with his work buddies. I trust my husband. I wouldn’t have married him if I didn’t think I could. People don’t need strip clubs to be cheaters.

I do not like it but atleast he asked permission,so i would tell him how i feel but the choice will still be his

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t u let him go? It’s just a strip club… It’s naive to think that if he wanted to see that stuff he wouldn’t just look it up online. Strippers are not prostitutes… What r u afraid of?

1 Like

Ex stripper here! You all have nothing to worry about. Let him go, its no big deal. :grin:

Nope. If you need other naked women you don’t need me. :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

I’d ask to come also! Bahahah

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter how we feel about it. If it makes you uncomfortable, then no. It’s always about your boundaries and his

10 Likes

It’s 100% up to you if you’re okay with that or not :woman_shrugging: I personally am not okay with that and would leave if he did it behind my back.

7 Likes

I go with, every time!

1 Like

I would have definitely left any man I was with if they did this when I was dating because I was extremely jealous.
But i also am a retired dancer of 7 years & when my husband and I first connected I worked in a different city & he would go up and stay with me in the hotels and drive me to and from the club. It was always fun weekends because it was like mini vacations with your SO often!
I actually got to where I wanted him to come to the club because Covid was still amidst and the club was really recovering from lose of customers so it was nice to have someone to talk to or have drinks with while I waited for it to pick up. He’s the one and only man I have ever felt comfortable with in a strip club. I mean I worked so I left him there for hours at a time and did dances and stage, & would come back perfectly fine because I trusted him more than I even knew possible for me with anyone. He would then tell me all about what he saw or what some dancers came up and offered in exchange for… & we’d laugh because I didn’t have to worry.
But if I did… no way…
so it’s really based on your relationship …

My husband doesn’t ask to go or even want to since I stopped dancing. I mean, if he did we’d go together but he’d be more asking for me than himself lol. I love the club.
He has his own personal dancer.
Maybe do that instead ?? :joy::clap:t2:

3 Likes

I go with my man :woman_shrugging:t2: and we have a blastttt

1 Like

Only if you can go to a male strip club with your girlfriend

3 Likes

Oh ffs. Get over yourself. My god

3 Likes

You shouldn’t tell him he can’t go because that’s too controlling. You can tell him how you feel about it if it really makes you that uncomfortable. If she still wants to go, then so be it. Maybe ask him if he’d be comfortable with you going to a male strip club with your girls? See how that goes.

1 Like

He’s looking for more

7 Likes

is it for a special reason for a work mate if bucks or birthday party and u trust him no more then looking ild br fine but if dont tryst hom or work budd to do more then tht no

I’d be going and having more fun :joy::joy:

2 Likes