Would you be okay with your husband going to a strip club?

My hubby and I usually go together to the strip club lol. :crazy_face: sometimes he goes alone but not often. I donā€™t mind either way. As long as heā€™s not touching them, which he doesnt.

2 Likes

If u donā€™t know how to feel about it or donā€™t know how to feel then u got issues :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It would be totally OK with me but thatā€™s me and the trust we have in our marriage now if YOu donā€™t feel comfortable about this let him know. This is about you and how you feel about it not how each of us feels or would do.

2 Likes

No. He can go, but I am no longer his wife. Dead serious, itā€™s a deal breaker for my marriage. Iā€™m out, and the kids go with me. So he dicides not to go.

11 Likes

Iā€™d be fine with it, in the end I know he loves me and is coming home to me, I trust my man

Tell him if he brings any diseases that you get the house

Sure whatā€™s the big deal?! Itā€™s called trust. I would probably ask to go cause why not.

1 Like

As long as he doesnā€™t do anything stupid (example- he can look, but not get all touchy-feely with every single woman there), I donā€™t care if he would go. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Absolutely not :woman_shrugging:t2: Iā€™ve made it clear from the beginning of our relationship that strip clubs are something I am absolutely not okay with and itā€™s nonnegotiable. If he disagreed and felt the need to go, he could leave and it would be fine; but by staying with me he is accepting my boundaries on this. I just donā€™t see the need to go and waste money on half naked women and have them touching on you when you have a partner. Itā€™s hella disrespectful in my opinion. If youā€™re not in a relationship, by all means go (as a bi woman I probably would myself too) but in a relationship itā€™s a no from me. Youā€™re allowed to be uncomfortable and set boundaries. Your feelings are valid no matter what anybody else may try and tell you

11 Likes

I think him asking says a lot. He wasnā€™t trying to hide it from you. I have no issues with strip clubs and I have gone myself. We have gone together. Unless there is a reason not to trust him, he should go. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

wow - some of yall ladies on here are RIDICULOUS
its just some titties and ass man haha - like hes coming back home to you - grow up

Let him go. If you donā€™t trust him, why are you even married?

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t bother me at all but I would be asking if we can just get a babysitter so I can come too. I love going to see women strip.

2 Likes

Ok so hear me out. Iā€™ve never been to a strip club. And heā€™s asked me this question before (just joking) I responded with heck yeah when we going Iā€™ve got dollars. Iā€™m 29 and just this year went to a bar for the first time. To say Iā€™ve not done A LOT is an understatement so Iā€™m all for new stuff. Also to add weā€™ve been together going on 8 years and weā€™ve never been :rofl::rofl:

No, and Iā€™m punching him for even askingšŸ˜­

4 Likes

If you trust him then who cares

I personally donā€™t care cuz Iā€™ll go to with or without him!

1 Like

Do you trust him? If youā€™re answer is yes then let him. If itā€™s no then let him know you donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea. Itā€™s all about how much trust you have in each other.

1 Like

Yes maā€™am. Long as he eats at home itā€™s cool. :laughing:.

Married men should never go to strip clubs.It opens a whole world of hurt for the future.and it becomes an addiction.There is already too much temptation out there without making room for more.

8 Likes

Absolutely! I had one single rule. No getting freaky with me when he gets home. It was never a problem for us.

Look at it this way ,
1.he was honest with you .you should be greatfull about that .
2 .heā€™ll go with them lol really freak him out .(or at least say you wanna go wink wink )
3 .I would have mixed feelings about it too .but my ex husband came and asked me if he could go one time and I didnā€™t even know what they were like so he took me to see the show just him and I and a couple close friends .but I was ok as long as it wasnā€™t a every month thing just once in a blue moon

I wouldnā€™t even date someone that went to strip clubsā€¦not the type of man I would find respectable.

7 Likes

Can I come too.

Yes, I would. The girls are just working and earning an income. Itā€™s for guys and girls. Go with him every now and then. As long as he looks and not touch or doesnā€™t ask for their number than itā€™s fine.

1 Like

Personally no and itā€™s the simple fact he wouldnā€™t like if I were to go get him to see it from yoir point of view but I guess itā€™s upto your relationship. If your uncomfortable then tell him that and maybe he can reassure you while heā€™s out but otherwise itā€™s a very personal thing and only you can decide if itā€™s right or not.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t bother me.
Especially because he was nice enough to be honest before hand :woman_shrugging:t3:

All the comments about ā€œtemptationā€ to you guys not trust your partners?

Nopeā€¦ Nope. Nope. Just no.

I wouldnā€™t care unless it was an everyday kinda thing and thatā€™s mostly just cause were broke

1 Like

Ask if you can go to the male version, and plan it when he says yes. Whatā€™s good for one. :smirk:.

Yup I sure would. If he wants to go I would support it. He being honest and I am not jealous.

Itā€™s jus another place of work. They do it for the money , not for your husband.

1 Like

Say heck no if you go take your clothes and donā€™t come back. Married men have no business going to strip clubs. They have a woman at home and donā€™t need to be going to see others

4 Likes

Me personally you canā€™t stop a man from looking Iā€™m just not okay with him spending the money that could be going towards bills or necessities just to look at another woman. If yā€™all are married that is yā€™allā€™s money that heā€™s spending on another woman

1 Like

If you show him some of that stuff at home he wouldnā€™t have to go to the bar and spend your money there to look at other women might even help your marriage out someļæ¼

1 Like

No. He is a married man and doesnt need another woman getting him sexually aroused. Many a man has eventially cheated with strippers

6 Likes

At least he asked! Are you comfortable within your relationship? Do you trust him? If it becomes a habit, then Iā€™d worry!

Yes, if possible then go be the DD.

Go for it. Heā€™ll get hot and horny and come home to you. But still say something like sure as long and me andy friends can hit up ,______. Relationships Are give and take baby

I have no problem with it. :woman_shrugging:t4:. But Iā€™ll be right there enjoying myself too :innocent:

Nope, if my man wants to watch a strip tease or get a lap dance that can be done at homešŸ˜‚

1 Like

Iā€™m most certainly enjoying my life and you too can also have that freedom to live knowing you have paid off your debtsā€¦ mrs Elizabeth James is not only going to instruct,but guide you to a life free of debts and wealth stability click on the links to message mrs Elizabeth James for bitcoin Investment :paperclips::link:

Hello :wave::wave: friends
:pray::pray::pray:
I donā€™t mean to interrupt your post with my comment, do pardon me am only here to share with you a good Bitcoin trader who has help me earn money online, itā€™s so good to be true but trust me sheā€™s real and Legit , Iā€™ll recommend as many who are looking forward to invest contact Mrs Elizabeth James now for more information on how it worksšŸ“©
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Why not? You donā€™t own him. Heā€™s a grown man, right? Maybe he just wants to go because thatā€™s what the guys are doing. Men have seen other tattas before yours and probably look at it on their devices. What difference does it make?

Or tell him if itā€™s okay if you go to a male strip club with ur home girl :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Mine would never go to one because he thinks itā€™s trashy lol he wonā€™t even go to a regular bar or sports bar. But if he wanted to, I wouldnā€™t be jealous for sure. I agree with him the ones around here are trashy for sure lol we live in a small rural areaā€¦everybody knows everybody

I wouldnā€™t be okay with it.

I would let him go. My man let me go to the male stripper show with friends. I got aroused and my man got the benefit of because I came home and had s*x with himšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

My husband would rather go to a sports bar to eat wings and shoot pool or bowling. Thatā€™s exactly what he did for his bachelor party 11.5 years ago. Weā€™ve been together 12.5 and are each otherā€™s first marriage. My bachelorette party was going to a bar/drag show, I would have rather done what hubby did. Neither of us are into the strip club scene. His buddies from work do bowling nights every so often and he goes to that. It seems like strip clubs are played out in lots of areas now, or it feels like that because itā€™s not our thing. All you can do it talk to him about it and how youā€™re feeling about the situation. I donā€™t think any allow touching of any kind but I am not 100% on that. Is he the type of guy to check in just for peace of mind on his part qnd showing you he cares about your feelings?

At least he asked. Let him go. Itā€™s not gonna hurt anything if he goes once.

I went to the strip club with my husband. We got a few lap dances. Iā€™d let my husband go. I trust him. If you really trust him you should let him go.

When I first heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? Canā€™t I just copy your hard drive and have your bitcoins? I didnā€™t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was brilliant. I do invest with Mrs Elizabeth James if you want to invest you can kindly clink on the link below to contact my mentor :point_down: :point_down:

Searching for a way to make money online has not been an easy journey for me. With so many trails and errors i went as far as collecting loan for investment but i am so grateful that all my debts has been finally paid off thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James Avoid scammers and trade/mine bitcoins with a genuine account manager with Mrs

Crypto is the greatest investment to be made by anyone. Thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James I saw my payment In my wallet today thank you so much :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sharing is caring thatā€™s why I taught I should let you know about Mrs Elizabeth James, bitcoin company, I think good work deserves good recommended check out no pressure
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Thatā€™s a big nope from me

I donā€™t know how I would feel about it. I would want to be ok with it, but I feel like I would be jealous. Luckily he has no interest.