Would you date your ex husband?

I don’t have an ex husband but if I did I probably would not date him.

1 Like

Actually, I do. They seperated for a decade and have been back together for a whike now, doing great.
That said, maybe you should be single and work on you for a while.

One month old and you have the brain to think about 2 man??? :woozy_face::woozy_face:
You haven’t been cleared from your 6 week check up yet!!:confounded::confounded::confounded:

9 Likes

They are an X for a reason.

3 Likes

Hell no, hes an ex for a reason

I’m one of the odd ones out- -
I got back with my ex after almost 7 years ( we had one child in common) then . We never got along always arguing was awful & ugly! . We split I had a child with a boyfriend - that didn’t last. Lonnnnnngggg story short I left my ex and got back with my ex ( now husband since September 2021 ) and we have been back together 6 years and have had 2 more children together and we have never been happier! So I say it can work if you want it to work! Good luck Mama

How would that be fair to your current bf?

3 Likes

Yeah my advice would be don’t do it, especially right now while your hormones are still running wild. Take time to just bond with your baby and focus on him let ex husband and boyfriend both alone for now especially since the whole relationship was Rocky since it started.

7 Likes

Take time for yourself! Let them wait if they want to. That’s on them. If they don’t want to wait then it is what it is. You and your baby are #1 right now.

4 Likes

Get Yourself Together

1 Like

Two of my uncles got back with their first wives and got married my first uncle was married three different times and got married back to his first wife my second uncle got married twice and got married back to his first wife so it does work

1 Like

Do exactly what you said you want to do… 1 to 3years to focus on being the best mum you can be :heart: focus on your baby and you.

2 Likes

Yup … Me and my wife was married 5yr -divorced 3 - remarried for going on 6yr … never been happier … not always the case but Thank God for second chances

3 Likes

Think hard about why he is your ex. -

3 Likes

Take your time n concentrate on yourself but don’t get married now…you can even date both of them …human beings don’t change they get better at hiding their flaws

1 Like

If your boyfriend is trying that tells you something, a man who knows how a woman feels , and knows the ex is trying to get back with you. Is worth it if he’s trying to keep y’all together. He must love you , but your hormones are all out of wack from having a baby as well too seems like you need to focus on you , and see what your truly want. Just becareful and don’t make the wrong discussion and loose your current boyfriend to your ex that might not work again. And spilt y’all’s family apart

3 Likes

i want to let the world know about Dr OSAGIE the Great spell caster that brought back my wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr OSAGIE used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and ever since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr OSAGIE because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr OSAGIE today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. You can reach him on through his email (drosegie OR add him on WhatsApp via: +234915 604 9263 or email [email protected] or Facebook. Redirecting... thank you.

Focus on your baby. God bless you all.

Yes. 15 years married. Married in 07 separated in 2012, got back together after a year or so. Two children. Focus on yourself. Navigate carefully.

Hell NO, been there, done that, don’t get bitten twice by the same dog

In Criminal Minds.
David Rossi ends up marrying his 3rd ex wife for the 2nd time.

It sounds just as stupid when its not on TV.

BUT if it’s love it’s love.
Just think every time you have to explain it.

Yes. My ex husband and I got back together after 4 years apart and we couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

1-3 years? Lol. Both will move on. You can’t expect either of them to be faithful. Or yourself seems like a long time.

Ex is an ex for a reason. Don’t do it save yourself the heartache and focus on your baby and being a mom

Nope. It never works. Trust me and move on. I’m friends with my ex husband. And ut ends with friendship!!! About once a year he still trys to sleep with me and I will NOT even do that or have that. We try the death out of it to make it work until we both about went crazy and drove our poor kids nuts in the cross fire. NEVER AGAIN. Friendship is okay. But you must have boundaries and know when to put your foot down!!!

Take time for you and your baby and see where things go from there. Sometimes you have to step away from it all to make a decision. You may not even decide to be with either of them. You never know what could happen but just take time for yourself and her baby.

Not me personally but I know two people who got married and divorced in their twenties only to end up back wit the person one remarried in 30s and one in 40s

Depends on if you were the reason you split it if they were. Either way, focus on yourself and your kids for a while. You might find you’d rather not have anyone once you clear your mind from overwhelming emotions

Please don’t make your baby confused in life over 2 men if the dad is prepared to stay with you and baby stay with him don’t go back to a rebound think of yourself and baby

2 Likes

Right now you’re in a very vulnerable state and your ex husband should have honestly kept his mouth shut. If your current boyfriend is trying hard to make things work and to be a family, stay with him and see if you can make it work.

If it doesn’t work, than that’s fine. But don’t make a haste decision based on your current emotions. You just had a baby, your emotions are everywhere, and it’s hard to think clearly. It’s so rude of your ex to put this on you after just having a baby.

If your ex is the one, it will happen again one day. But you’re with someone else who’s trying to make it work. Give him the chance right now, not your ex.

Why do you want an ex ? Back ?
No one is that great ?
Didn’t you divorce for a reason…,
You can’t be that lonely

Have you resolved the issues with your ex that originally broke you apart? Do you have a plan to work out those issues with either your ex or your. Current BF? Whom ever you decide on, you will probably need counceling to give your family a fighting chance for a successful relationship.

My ex husband and I split in 2020 divorced in April of 2021 got back together in September. It’s been a lot better this go around we still have issues of being up the past but you just work through it

Just thinking how different these comments would be if a man posted this he’d get called a pos and everything. Smh this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

My husband parents divorced and got back together. And they couldn’t be happier. Sometimes you’re not who your ment to be the first time. His dad wasn’t a good husband they married young had a couple kids. He had couple girlfriends and his wife kicked him out. He found out real quick what the importance stuff was in life and went after his family. Now They have 10 grand kids and 2 great grand babies.

1 Like

My grandparents got married 3 times to eachother after divorcing twice. By 3rd time around they had worked out the love was there they just couldn’t live together, so lived separatly for the last almost 30 years of their marriage and they were the most happiest couple you’d ever hope to meet, like teenagers in love, they passed within a month of eachother. So date who you want but don’t rush into any living arrangements, just concentrate on yourself and your baby. :heart:

Just remain best friends with you ex husband. I have and it is wonderful. We divorced for a reason. Your ex will always be there for you but do not go backward in life move forward

Ummm… no offense, but now might not be the time for you to try and figure all this out. You had a baby a month ago. Your hormones are out of whack and you probably aren’t thinking as clearly.

3 Likes

Nope leave that ex alone once I’m done ain’t turning back :100:

Yeah… you should definitely be alone. To “get yourself together” lol :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

First off, you need a certified therapist or counsellor ASAP. But, as for my Facebook advice,… You are letting two grown men pull you apart that should know better than to do the things they are doing when the child should be first priority for all three of you. Put your child FIRST. Both men sound broke. Throw them both away and raise your child alone with family members surrounding you and again, get professional advice to help you get your mind right.

4 Likes

Hell no not after an abusive relationship I am happily married

He is obviously your ex for a reason. Its not fair to your current boyfriend, especially if he is actually trying his best

1 Like

There’s a reason there an ex

1 Like

I don’t :poop: and fall back in it. But you do you, boo.

2 Likes

First of all find a therapist to help you with you. Second, your next priority after you is your baby. You can’t be the parent you need to be if you are torn apart. Absolutely take the time to figure it out on your own. Don’t make a decision now, give yourself time to adjust to being a mom, and what that all entails. Take care of you and your child. If it takes one, two, three years or more or it never works take that time to figure it all out. No need to make rash decisions.

1 Like

just be single. you’re clearly not happy in the relationship you’re in, so why stay in it? and your ex is an ex for a reason, why go back?

1 Like

Grow up and look after that baby🤷🏼‍♀️

2 Likes

Yikes. Honestly this is :face_vomiting: Be fair to them and be single.

1 Like

absolutely not He was a womanizer.
A liar from the start. Hurtful to live with a man like that.

If you think you would like to be alone for a year or two, that’s your answer. Being with a man is not a requirement. Getting yourself together sounds like the best option.