Would you leave your husband over this?

Ofc you leave him. You deserve much much more than that dear. Pls leave him. He won’t change.

1 Like

Yes, but it doesn’t matter what we would do. You gotta figure out if it’s worth trying to fix things or not.

1 Like

So you were together basically for a month maybe not even before he was actively hooking up with both of you and then engaged one and half/ two months later? Then married not long after. I’m sorry but that’s low. He was cheating for literally 5 months before he asked you to be his wife. That’s practically half of your relationship it seems. I couldn’t forgive that.

2 Likes

Clean his clocks lol

Yes. An save the evidence for the divorce lawyer most states its adultery to cheat on your spouse.

2 Likes

Ma’am… Why would you marry somebody you havent even been dating for a full year? But yeah leave that guy

4 Likes

This relationship sounds exhausting

1 Like

Yes mate. Without a doubt or a backward glance

2 Likes

No, personally I would not, you were early in the relationship and he clearly chose you. Months after stopping talking to her he proposed to you and I’m assuming yall have been happy until finding these texts. Obviously you should do what you feel is best for you!!! You don’t need permission or validation your a grown ass woman and if it’s something you don’t think you can get past then yes you should leave him because yalls relationship will never be what it’s meant too.

You can’t trust him.you will always be wondering what he is doing. That will make for a miserable life for you. I am so sorry he hurt you like that,but you deserve better.

2 Likes

You should have never married him that soon to begin with.

2 Likes

Definitely leave!!! Your relationship is based on his lies.

Not even know the guy for a year :woman_facepalming:

YES 100000000% byeee

Wait, do you mean he was with his ex in 2018?

You married someone before you even knew him. How silly are you

1 Like

Once a cheater always a cheater get out now

Absolutely no 2nd thought about it

Wow judgemental much. No wonder this world is going to shit.

Is he a narcissist that needed a place to live?

2 Likes

Get it annulled. He cheated for months.

Seems he already let you.

Peace out. He clearly doesn’t respect you, or your marriage. Shame on him and her.

If you don’t leave them you’re the dumb one just saying

Yes i would leave him! Get out now!

Act like you know nothing. Save up and stock pile money. Take extra out at the gas station and the grocery store so it’s not noticeable. When you do go grocery shopping stockpile expensive items such as paper products, laundry detergent, diapers anything you would normally buy buy extra. Keep it at a family members house. So when you leave you have fall back money and supplies. Create a plan and get an attorney while you are doing all of this. It’s important to know what your rights and custody options are before you get there. Document everything through email and text messages. Be completely prepared for next steps and don’t let anyone gas light you. I’ve been there for completely different reasons. Preparation is key.

9 Likes

Yep cheating is cheating

Leave now do not waste anymore of your time here but I know this is feudal you”love” him

I wouldn’t have married him so soon :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Yes leave. And holy crap you guys moved fast!

1 Like

Leave now.
It will only get worse

Um, YEAH! Sounds like you were his second option. While he was planning a proposal he was still with his ex?!?!? So, did she end it and THEN he decided to propose?? WTF You were still in the “honeymoon phase” when he was doing all of this AND when you got engaged/married! You can’t really know who someone is in 10 months in my opinion. What does your marriage really mean to him if he was with someone else 5 of the 10 months you had been together!?! What a :eggplant:!

2 Likes

Yup leave now, dont look back.

I’d dump his ass! Get the marriage certificate annulled.

Don’t ask just leave respect yourself

Def leave that’s so messed up

Yes. Simply put, gtfo!!!

Absolutely. I too learned the hard way to not marry someone unless you truly know them and are with them for a while.

This has got to be a joke, right?! :flushed::roll_eyes::exploding_head::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If not, get an annulment ASAP.

1 Like

Get rid what a prick

Yes! Do it now, before you you know it you’ll be married 15 years & wishing you had!

Why did you jump to marrying the guy before Even getting to know him . He’s an absolute snake :snake:. He doesn’t respect you or the marriage 5out of the 10 months he was/is cheating . Don’t let him ruin your life run away as fast as you married him

Definitely they never change

Yes. That’s too soon into your marriage to “mess up”.

1 Like

That’s what u get for marrying someone that fast…dummy

3 Likes

Definitely leave…he’s not committed to you!!

1 Like

Go girl and don’t look back

1 Like

Honestly, If you stay I’d seek marriage counseling because you may resent him and it could lead to anxiety depression deeper trust issues etc. Not everyone repeats the same stupid mistakes/choices, but a lot do continue to cheat after being caught and getting taken back. It’s really up to you. You’ll only leave if you’re ready to leave, but if you chose to stay, don’t let this be a point where he can get away with this or feel he can because you’ve taken him back once.

Whoa whoa, all these people are saying yes because it’s easy for them to. But you are just now finding out and have married him since after he did all that. He is now your husband , you have to do anything to save your marriage, if it’s worth it to you. He ended up marrying you, not her.

So…. between the times that you said he was talking to his ex and went to a hotel, he wasn’t engaged or married to you he was in a relationship with you, which yes he cheated that was wrong. But he ended up with you. The question is, has he done any of that since y’all have been married? That’s what you need to know and find out. If not then no, I wouldn’t leave him.

7 Likes

Yes, once a cheater always a cheater

2 Likes

In a heartbeat, I learned the hard way they don’t stop their running around. Get out now…

2 Likes

I always say ( ask yourself if this was your daughter what would you tell her to do). And there is your answer. 

4 Likes

Yes it would be over

Um yes, I would leave.

Was he even over her when you started talking to him?

Talk to him before you decide

1 Like

Yep leave he. Clearly has no .respect for you or your marriage he is taking it as a joke

Yes!!! Once a cheater always a cheater. Especially that early in a relationship

Once a cheater, he will do it again! RUN!!

He is clearly not over her so yes I would leave and tell him why

Bye buddy. If he thinks he’s getting away with it once he’ll think he’ll always get away with it. Peace out.

Throw the whole man away

1 Like

Yup. 100000% why would you want to stay?

Yes. Clearly if he felt guilty he would’ve said something to you by now

Leave! Especially if you don’t have children!!

I mean you knew each other 7mo & got married. That’s what happens when you don’t take the time to REALLY get to know someone. Stay with him I’m sure it will all work out… Cuz when you know ya know :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

Yes, definitely. So sorry you’re going through this.

It sounds like he is still in love with his ex. I would tell him to hit the road. Once the trust is broken, it is almost impossible to ever get it back. He sounds like a very self absorbed person, possibly a narcissist.

1 Like

Yes. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater

2 Likes

If you don’t leve now that you found it, it will set the whole relationship for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with you?

1 Like

With out a doubt id leave

Yes, that’s disgusting

I think that life is too short to spend time in uncertainty. If you are questioning it, you already know the answer. Best of luck Sis

Do you mean is was in 2018? When you weren’t together.

You definitely deserve someone else who is over their ex. He will keep running to her any time you guys have issues. He should not have gotten married. He apparently does not know what marriage means

No I wouldn’t leave him. Unless you think he’s still doing it. I get counselling for couples.

1 Like

Yes. With a quickness.

Yes because you should because as his wife you should be above everyone else, especially an ex. Get out now and find someone who adores you for you. You deserve that.

l g­e­t p­a­ld o­v­e­r $ 13­0 per hou­r w­0­r­king f­rom h­­0me. l­ ­never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 17152 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://dollarearn37.netlify.app/

Yes. He’s probably still seeing her.

I would be gone. You cant make someone be loyal. It wouldn’t be a question. You deserve better. Much peace and love ☆

Ya, that’s sneaky and unfaithful. You’ll never be able to trust him. Especially if he doesn’t feel bad about it and was able to just hide it from you. Something majorly wrong with that

Is that 2018 ur saying… but y’all weren’t together so why leave him…

1 Like

Sooo, I didn’t have to read the whole ?, when I saw dates and motels… Kids or not, you leave, take the kids. If you stay, you are setting a Bad example for them and yourself. Don’t lower yourself to his standards and let him emotionally abuse you. Girllll, you are much Better then that

2 Likes

If you have to ask the internet, you just want validation that leaving won’t make you the asshole.

You’re not the asshole.

Jan to may of 2018

Or while you guys were engaged? It’s up to you if you can forgive him. I know I couldn’t

You get one life to live … Why live it with a cheater … Go one and find yourself a man that will love and respect you …

Leave. Thats what I did. U wanna sneak around with your ex cheat then and lie about it, bye.

Its was 2018 to last year, she was with him last year

Yes. Where is the respect? Honesty and actual love?

Katie Samantha just what I thought

I don’t normally say leave, I say try, but he was cheating on u while u were getting married & continued!!! Nope I’d leave

3 Likes

Honestly I agree with someone who said they would normally say “try” but. Based on this timeline it seems like he was with both of you then when he either broke it off with her or she broke it off with him ( who knows) then be decided to marry you. If he respected you and wanted to start a life with you that quick he wouldn’t have had an affair for 3/4 of it

I mean this is like a fine line situation. Yall may have started dating in 2020 but if yall weren’t official until 2021 then yall weren’t official until 2021. But it seems like some of these dates may overlap since you don’t specify which month in 2021 yall became official. It sounds like he was dating you for fun while trying to get his ex back at the same time then he figured out he wasn’t going to get his ex back so made it official with you but was still trying to get his ex back at the same time. I wouldn’t put up with it. Don’t be the second pick

You hardly know him and clearly rushed marriage not even a full year of dating :grimacing:

2 Likes

Of course I would leave him . You should too.

1 Like

If he was with her in 2021 to 2022 then yes he cheated on you, then I probably would leave. But I always would recommend consulting. Now if he was with her in 2018 (before you guys was together) then why does it matter if he went to see her and etc. It was before you guys got together. If he is talking to his ex does he have any kids with her because that should be the only way they should be communicating and then it should only be talking about their child they have together.

Yeah i would leave him he lied to you

Yes he can’t be trusted xxx