Would you leave your husband over this?

Doesn’t matter what everyone else would do. Can you forgive him and not use it against him later? Does it violate your boundaries? Do you think you should leave him? Is it something you’re willing to try therapy for? These are all you questions and choices none of us can help you because none of hold your boundaries. You won’t be done until you’re done so that can only be answered by you :heart:

3 Likes

Hell yes …all the relationship was a lie.

3 Likes

That depends. Do you want to keep being treated this way? He’s only going to keep doing it if you stay, because he is going to feel like he can walk all over you. Respect yourself, avoid any more heartache and pain it is best you cut your losses and end the whole thing.

1 Like

I would definitely leave

1 Like

Definitely leave once a cheater always a cheater

Yes he does not love you

1 Like

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­e­­­r $ 13­0 per hour w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ never ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline72.netlify.app/

You guys got married ridiculously quick

2 Likes

leave, he’s obviously not over her!

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­e­­­r $ 13­0 per hour w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ never ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline83.netlify.app/

1 Like

Is this really a question? If you don’t know you need prayers🙏🏽

1 Like

Unless you’re ok with sharing him… leave. Find someone that deserves you

1 Like

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­­e­­­r $ 13­0 per h­our w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ ne­ver ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline94.netlify.app/

2 Likes

When I was young I stayed. Now that I am older I should have left when I first found out about what he had been up to. The main reason is I NEVER trusted him after that. You do what is right for you.

7 Likes

If they went to a hotel then leaving him is a big fat YES. He cheated on you and is exposing you to STDs.

6 Likes

Oh damn. Yeah NO. Id be done.
Nope nope NOPE.

Yes, you’ll never forget what he has done behind your back before you found out and now you seen the proof yourself that he wasn’t honest with you

2 Likes

Thats what happens when you rush into a relationship let alone a marriage with someone you barely knew…:woman_facepalming: Sorry but thats the reality of your situation at this point.

5 Likes

Yes. Next time get to know the person you want to be married to better.

5 Likes

You would but the way your bank account work …

1 Like

Yes most definitely leave as that is unacceptable

Fuck that haul ass love and leave them too it

Yes. You will never trust him again. Leopards never change their spots. He’ll do it again

Yes definitely he is a trader and sneak regular asshole

Married within 10 months bloody hell

2 Likes

What a silly question of course you should

Draw a line under it and be happy. If he cheats on you after you got engaged thats different

1 Like

To late, he already left you

go before you have kids with him, because then you’ll never get him all the way out of your life

2 Likes

Of course you should leave him, that’s not even a question to be asking about

2 Likes

Sounds like this is a fast paced guy. Are you dating The Flash? :sweat_smile:
From an outsider looking in, it seems he was “dating around” before making a final decision. Looks like you were the final choice for him.

1 Like

Absolutely leave him!

1 Like

Hell yes I’d leave him!

1 Like

Yes i would, i wouldnt even hesitate its a :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

No trust ,no relationship.Fond someone who deserves you!!

Yes. You deserve better

You know what, stay with him. If you’re stupid enough to ask this question, you’re probably stupid enough to ignore everyone telling you to leave him.

8 Likes

Yes. Document everything and protect yourself

Yup and take every dime he has!

Absolutely get rid of the lieing cheat

What kind of question is that? Of course you should leave him. Infact file for Divorce!

1 Like

yep and he will forever sneak around with his x

Yes leave, it only gets worse for a long time before it gets better…unless you are willing to wait it out, I did and it’s all good now but oh my Lord, all the inbetween stuff liked to of got me…it’s mentally exhausting…I suggest, don’t put your-self through it…cause after it’s all said and done, you’ll be old and wondering where all the good days went.

Yeah, they don’t change. He won’t stop.