Would you tell the guy you were seeings girlfriend he was cheating?

Dont listen to the girls saying mind your (BUSINESS) this human being let alone human who’s carrying a child deserves to know that her trust is being betrayed by someone who she is supposed to raise a child with! Even if that wasn’t the case NO ONE deserves to look like a fool thinking you have this persons heart and your Don’t! To everyone saying mind your business i hope this happens to you and NO ONE tells you! Guess what you cant feel hurt or sad because REMEMBER it wasn’t there place to tell you anything!! Its not there BUSINESS!! Being cheated on is soul crushing everybody deserves to have respect

8 Likes

Nobody on FB waits 8 months to look up the guy they hooked up with ONLINE.

12 Likes

Loving two people at once is not weird. That’s what polygamy is. But the way he went about it was in fact fucked up and not right. I would tell her. He shouldn’t get to get off easy for ruining your heart and being secretive behind his wives back. Who knows how many other girls he’s doing this with. She deserves to know.

Tell her ! Even after so long just so she knows to prepare herself for something happening and getting pregnant a second time and later having to raise two kids on her own ( that’s if that was her first baby )

I would have said something

3 Likes

I’ve done it before. It was messy but it worked

TELL HER. Who gives as fuck if it’s been awhile. She needs to now. Cause he will do it again with someone else eventually, and it’ll catch up to him. The truth will surface somehow. Let it stop at you. If he does it again with someone else she’s going to wonder about if or who the others are.

:woman_facepalming:after 8 months of him only seeing you at night you didn’t think something was off? That’s like the biggest side chick sign you can get. Idk man.

9 Likes

Tell her! She needs to know

1 Like

Girl why now because she is pregnant you had the time to tell her get over and do you

6 Likes

Yes, from someone who had this happen to them and the “friend” didn’t come forward until like 5 months later for pure revenge and hurt over a friendly debate over a Facebook thread- you should have told her. Apparently, it never went further than a few messages and an attempt, but the trust has been broken and I suffer a great deal everyday from it. She should most definitely be told. Women should support women even when it hurts physically to do so.

1 Like

You sound jealous not regretful.

10 Likes

Tell her! Trust me she would rather know then be left in the dark especially being pregnant! My boyfriend has cheated on me in the past and I was beyond thankful for the girls who told me because sometimes you miss the red flags!

5 Likes

Cheating is awful and shouldn’t happen. But you CAN love more than one person and saying it’s not normal to do so is wrong and bigoted. I’m not taking his side, cause he sounds like :wastebasket:. If you were gonna tell his fiance, you should have done it immediately. Waiting and telling them months later is a bit selfish.

3 Likes

Become best friends with the lady then get revenge on his ass

I’d tell her. She deserves to know

1 Like

What goes around comes back around. Leave it alone. Karma never forgets.

2 Likes

Sorry, but would you want to know if you were the fiancé/wife? You definitely should tell her. Send her the proof. What she does with the information is on her. But she deserves to know. Sorry but I’ve been in that situation, and I wish that someone would have told me.

3 Likes

If it was me I would want to know even if I was pregnant… even if you work it out with him secrets in a relationship never work. It will come out eventually mind as well be sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Let it go. Tell the friends you know to drop it

1 Like

Well done ending it. You did the best thing. You deserve better than that.
I don’t think it is best to tell his fiancee. She is pregnant now and hopefully this won’t ever be repeated. Also, you need to heal and this will be harder if you have more contact with either of them. It will keep the wounds open.
Hope things go well for you.

1 Like

Tell her 100%… Wouldn’t you wanna know? I would

1 Like

Lol so you were his lil cockroach

1 Like

:rainbow:greeting friends out there , I just wanted to let you know that ,
:sparkles:I’m rajkumar a healer I’ll help you connect with the ancestors interpret dreams diagnose illness through divination with bones.

I offer positive, growth inspiring:

:seedling:Psychic Readings
:herb:Tarot Reading
:leaves:Energy work

I specialize in:
:heavy_heart_exclamation:Love, dating, relationships, twinflame connections
:revolving_hearts:Spellcasting
:green_heart:Fortune telling
:purple_heart:Witchcraft
:dizzy:Intuitive abilities

:point_right:t4::gift_heart:DM ((+2347051129470)) follow me on Redirecting...
if you need any of my services.

He doesn’t love either of you- he’s a selfish piece of shit who only thinks about himself. If you don’t tell her I will for you- just say the word. She deserves to know before messing up the rest of her life and marrying and having kids with him

She deserves to know. She’ll probably stay but she deserves to know so it at least counts towards his strikes when he does it again in the future because we all know he will.

2 Likes

Don’t tell her. Everyone gets a wake up call and it is possible he had his. If you were going to tell you should have as soon as you found out. You DO NOT wait until there is a child involved then decide to do it.

5 Likes

If my fiance was having an affair while I was pregnant yes , I would really need to know that information….

2 Likes

I would :100: want to know. A baby won’t fix things for them, he will continue to do what he has been with someone else in the future. Tell her!!

1 Like

I’d want to know🤷🏻‍♀️

Tell her. Yes it will hurt especially with a baby on the way but you know what? If he’s a pos that she and baby are better off with then she needs to know that before baby arrives.
If not for her as a fellow woman, do it for the unborn child. If they have issues and this is hiding it WILL come out eventually. That child doesn’t need to ever see their dad making their mama cry or hurt that much. And certainly doesn’t deserve to go thru that separation as a toddler. Better to start life with co parenting parents than an unhappy broken home.
Tell her.

So…people don’t stalk before committing to someone anymore?? They wait?? Ugh…

3 Likes

Plz tell her ! Save her from wasting more time w this POS! You both will be thankful in the end .

2 Likes

I don’t understand the confronting HIM thing. You should have told her right away. You could have spared her more time invested and maybe they wouldn’t be having a kid. I’m sorry but you’re kind of selfish also why would you wait eight months to look someone up. That information was always right there for you to see.

Uhhhh yeah. You ALWAYS tell. Esp when you have proof. She deserves to know.

1 Like

Let. Her find out but maybe the child will change him

She deserves to know but in a tasteful manner. Not to mention, just bc he’s not sleeping with you doesn’t mean he isn’t sleeping with other women and putting his WIFE and CHILD at risk of infection.
Also you don’t present this out of spite you do it to be a good woman.
She doesn’t owe you anything. So don’t go dropping a bomb to be spiteful. Come to her with respect and she will have no choice but to come to terms with her reality. At least she gets to make the decision of staying with a POS or not.

4 Likes

I understand :100: why you’re scared to tell her. Because sometimes they turn it around on you like you’re the person who should of known better. Like it’s your fault. But I’ve been cheated on and nobody deserves it, I’d tell her.

Shes pregnant you dont want to stress her and split a family up that’s abit unfair, if hes a cheat she will find out one day and decide for herself, maybe your wanting to tell her now because shes pregnant and your abit jealous maybe, you should go on with your life and let them live theres, she will have the gut feeling and probably already knows, but ruining a family isn’t right after months of you splitting up with him, think about that little kid not yourself as you’ve only just decided to tell her I’d say stay out of it.

She deserves to know :100:

Should of told her when you found out. Now you said it’s been months since you were together and she’s about to have a baby with him. Sad situation all around

He’ll ya tell her bit get ya plenty of prof to show her ok back up.your story

Would you want to know?

We know the answer to that.

So…

6 Likes

I would tell her because she deserves to know. Hopefully she leaves him after finding out and doesn’t turn it on you. It isn’t your fault always remember that! Because you knew nothing about his life with her, and the good thing is once you found out you called quits! People like him never change.

2 Likes

I was her, and I would want to know. I was so thankful when a friend who knew DID tell me.

4 Likes

I would want to know If I was the fiance!

1 Like

Tell her!!! She deserves to know!

1 Like

YES!!! What she does with that info is up to her but she should definitely know and he…well…what a dick😤

Tell her what sort of women wouldnt

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would you tell the guy you were seeings girlfriend he was cheating? - Mamas Uncut

I would want to know but at this point… she’s pregnant or had a baby. I would stay out of it. Months and months later, it’s just revenge. Let sleeping dogs lie and move on.

6 Likes

Yes! You should still tell her. I would want to know. She’s starting a whole life with someone who cheated and she needs to know asap so she can make her decision.

5 Likes

I say go with your gut. Especially if you kept the proof. But save your identity! Make a fake account, come clean if it’s going to help you cope and put things at ease, but at your own safety! Make a new account with a completely fake name ( unless he called you by name in any of the messages exchanged then this way won’t work ) and send all the proof to her along with an explanation. Then block her and home on everything possible so they can’t find you.

If it was me I would want to know. As the old saying goes treat others the way you want to be treated.

3 Likes

I would want to know. My now ex husband did this sh$t to me. He was living a double life I had no knowledge of for almost a year, and no one said a damn thing to me(we also share two young kids together). If I had known what was going on so many things would’ve been different.

5 Likes

No, just consider this a very painful life lesson. Chances are she wouldn’t believe you anyway. Just have nothing more to do with him. I’m not saying he deserves to be happy or that she deserves to be hurt. But it’s not in your best interest to get involved, move past it and find your happiness. ( I know this isn’t a popular answer but it’s one learned the hard way.) Best of luck to you!

7 Likes

If you tell her I would wait until after she has the baby just because you don’t know how her pregnancy is free of complications and how the stress would effect her and her baby.

2 Likes

This sucks but I’m sure you were not the first or last person he cheated with. I would want to know. He could be passing stds around and what if the got another girl pregnant. ? You didn’t know so it’s not your fault. He lied to you as well so it’s not your job to protect him cuz it’s only helping him hurt her worse in the long haul

1 Like

Yes it shit nothing will change he do the same to her the thing is he wil always wonder if u spill the beans u might not think it yet but u had a lucky escape stay strong hugs x

I would want to know but stuff like this always comes to light. Even if you did tell her she still could’ve stayed with him. Some people aren’t ready to hear that or ready to leave until they feel like they’ve had enough.

2 Likes

Do it for the right reasons I mean I would want to know but not to just get one over on him or her

1 Like

I wouldnt tell her if you dont have any of the proof now. She may think your just someone trying to cause problems between the two of them. Now if you do still have the proof then yes, absolutely.

No I wouldn’t be seeing him

Should have told at the time.

1 Like

My advice would be to break it to someone she trust if you can figure out who that person is. That way the girl can decide personally if she wants to hear you out. Most likely she will want to but it could also take her a while until things start “clicking” for her, because most likely you aren’t the only one. That way the line of communication is also left open.

:joy: He doesn’t love her or he wouldn’t have cheated on her. Tell her. She will probably blame you because the wrong person always gets the blame there, but she deserves to know. Tell her, offer proof, and then tell her you’ll stay out of both their lives and block them both. Neither of you need the pig. If you hadn’t found out, he would still be dating you both, you’re a victim here too.

3 Likes

I would tell her because if it was me, I would want to know.

I would want to know and obviously you would to or you wouldn’t be here.

Yes you should. She deserves to know, and please be kind and compassionate to her. This is going to destroy her life.

Ok first of all no female goes months and months seeing someone without scoping out his Facebook! And yes you should have told her

1 Like

If it were you, would you want to know?

1 Like

I personally would want to know

Don’t tell her, he did both of you wrong. But you did the right thing by keeping things broke off. Leave it at that and move on

4 Likes

Why would you do that

This happened to my daughter… when she found out she told his fiancé but she didn’t believe it…. Then she sent all the pics & messages and then she believed her… then he texted her threatening to sue her for defamation of character… never heard from them again! But she (fiancé) kept him !

2 Likes

I would want to know something like that … he will do it again to her but now a child will be involved between them . You should have told her from the beginning and maybe she would have had a chance to make a difference choice with her relationship with him . I would have told her when I first found out about her .he wants his cake and eat it too . He deserves everything he would get . Dirty ass dog

If she’s still pregnant DONT SAY ANYTHING. You don’t know how hormonal she is and ect. I would wait until after she gives birth and even then wait a month or two so YOURE not the cause of postpartum depression ect. this exact thing happened to my mom when she was pregnancy with me and she stopped eating while pregnant with me and just a lot of issues… so just be careful.

1 Like

Yes. Tell her. It’s painful. It will hurt her. But she deserves to know. The other woman told me. And I’m better off now. And she’s married to the stupid ass.

Yes, you should tell her. Because he’s probably still cheating on her with someone else.

You should of told her as I would want to know but he will get caught eventually

1 Like

Yea I would have told her. I wish someone would have told me.

You need girlfriends who are also detectives. Do the stalking before you let him in the bed. You were obviously suspicious, otherwise you wouldn’t have looked. They say women always know, so she probably already knows he’s a piece of shit. And she still wants him. Move on with your life and meet you a guy who only wants you.

:rainbow:greeting friends out there , I just wanted to let you know that ,
:sparkles:I’m rajkumar a healer I’ll help you connect with the ancestors interpret dreams diagnose illness through divination with bones.

I offer positive, growth inspiring:

:seedling:Psychic Readings
:herb:Tarot Reading
:leaves:Energy work

I specialize in:
:heavy_heart_exclamation:Love, dating, relationships, twinflame connections
:revolving_hearts:Spellcasting
:green_heart:Fortune telling
:purple_heart:Witchcraft
:dizzy:Intuitive abilities

:point_right:t4::gift_heart:DM ((+2347051129470)) follow me on Redirecting...
if you need any of my services.

Just be glad your rid of his ass…once a cheater always a cheater

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would you tell the guy you were seeings girlfriend he was cheating? - Mamas Uncut

You should’ve told her since he was lying to the both of you. However since it’s been so long and she’s pregnant, you should leave it alone. She probably won’t leave him considering her pregnancy and how long ago it was. You’ll do more harm than good to her emotional state, she doesn’t need that stress rn

4 Likes

I’ve been in the exact situation before. However, I very day I found out I told her because I was so angry and couldn’t hold back. I felt relieved after doing so. Only difference was this was actually a WIFE. Now…they are divorced & her and I are actually friends. Funny how things work out. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tell her. I got told and yes it was heartbreaking but now I am happily married to someone else who is better.

3 Likes

Men screw women over enough on thier own. They don’t need us to help them. I’d tell. I’d give her proof and I’d help her pack his shit so kicking him to the curb would be easier for her since she’s pregnant.

2 Likes

The best advice is move on with your life…if he cheated on his girlfriend with you,from meeting online,I’m sure there are other people he’s cheating with.He has done shown his true colors in a relationship and I feel so sorry for his girlfriend.

1 Like

The minute you found out about her you should have told her. She didn’t ask for this, she doesn’t deserve this, and he doesn’t deserve her love and respect when he is off with other women - NO one deserves to be cheated on. You would never cheat on someone you love

2 Likes

Ya definitely should have told her. He was playing you both

1 Like

I was in a similar situation meeting someone online. After 2 months I found out he had a gf of a year. Of course I immediately messaged her and told her things I would only know if I was truly dating him, sent her screenshots and photos. And so did another girl. We created a group chat and even did a group video chat between us girls. She ended up staying with him but we let her know what kind of gutter slug she was with and she chose to stay knowing EVERYTHING. I’ve also been cheated on. I was married 15 years and he had a double life for the last year. It was an abusive marriage and that was the last straw I needed to leave. I’m such happier now. Always tell the gf always!

I’d want to be told so I could make a decision for the future.

This is an 8 month relationship you’ve had here… not a one night stand. She needs to know.
Be prepared to get some negativity back or maybe she will just ignore you. At least then you’ve done what you can and it’s up to her.
It’s better she’s a single mum, happy and not married then trapped in an unhappy marriage with a kid they are staying together for :roll_eyes: … yeah, that’s a dramatic guess but it does happen.

The decision is ultimately yours.
Follow your gut and good morals.

1 Like

Too late now, just move on

1 Like

Leave it, don’t open unnecessary wounds now and don’t overthink about what you should have done in the past. There’s a high possibility she already knows but hasn’t hit her rock bottom with him yet. If you told her she’d likely stay in denial and only hate you. When she finds out she needs to hate him.

2 Likes

Girl , it’s girl code to tell ! She deserve to know about you just as much as you do about her.

7 Likes

Forget it
Block him
Move on

1 Like

Firstly you should have told her when you found out the trouble is now she is clearly having a baby with this man so I would say leave it she doesn’t need the stress of it all lesson learned should you find yourself on this position again ( just to clarify I don’t think you did anything wrong once you knew you walked away) you should give the girl a heads up unfortunately at this point I think telling her would hurt more than help

1 Like

All these people saying leave it alone… would you not want to know if you was the girlfriend?? No matter how long ago it was cause I sure as hell would!!

5 Likes