Would you tell the guy you were seeings girlfriend he was cheating?

Right so for a start, the guy you were seeing is a complete and utter waste of space. Sounds like the kind of guy who likes to have his cake and eat it.
Don’t beat yourself up about him, you’ve had a lucky escape and I can bet you right now that you weren’t his only secret lover. He’s probably got another now even though his girl is pregnant. Guys like that make my skin crawl.
They get a buzz out of sneaking about behind their girls backs and they do not care who they hurt as long as they get to have their fun. Just for future reference too… If a guy only wants to see you at night or won’t make proper date nights with you, won’t show you off on his social media and is sneaky about his social media full stop, get out of there because they are HUGE red flags!!
Would I have told her when you found him out? Yes I would have. She had the right to know her boyfriends a lying cheating arse. But I would just leave it well alone now. She’s pregnant and I bet the last thing she wants to hear is that her boyfriend is a snake. Poor girl probably already knows full well what he’s like anyway but now is not the time to tell her.

2 Likes

He chose her and not you stay away home wrecker

4 Likes

I wouldn’t tell her. It’s been months. Let it go. All that’s gonna do is hurt her & cause you a problem. You don’t know what he’s gonna act like. Once a player always a player :woman_shrugging:t4: trust & believe he will do it again & at some point she will have the chance to find out. Leave that girl alone. Let her find out on her own.

2 Likes

Should have said something back then, sounds like time has past and bringing it up now would just cause extra problems for yourself

1 Like

You should have told her…she deserved to know

1 Like

I’d tell her would have told her once I found out

I’ve been in this situation as the “fiance” I can tell you, she would want to know. Send any & all proof to her. Dont be a “homewrecker” & not open your mouth

3 Likes

Move on with your life … Don’t take revenge… Take it as a learner Ning curve… Don’t do on to others that you don’t want done to yourselves. As long as you learned something

2 Likes

I cant believe you didn’t research him before. Your lucky he wasn’t out of jail for murder

4 Likes

I would have told because it wouldn’t sit right with me.

3 Likes

I say still tell her

2 Likes

Yes, because if I was the GF I would want to know. Its a terrible thing to be lied to and betrayed.

4 Likes

While she’s pregnant isn’t a good time. Idk how far along she is. But that kinda stress… while pregnant. Could cause her to lose this baby. She don’t deserve that.
You didn’t either.
But this is a risk of a life. (Unborn baby)
Let her have the baby before you destroy her whole world.
I feel like she should have been told long ago.
I don’t think you should say anything.
Just move on. Learn your lesson. Check out the dude before you go meeting up with strangers from a dating app or anywhere from online!! Scary girl!! This could have been way worse!

Maybe he changed once he knew she was pregnant. :woman_shrugging: (prolly not)
Be glad your not the one pregnant by him.
Go find someone better!

5 Likes

You knew surely there’s no way you waited 8 months to just look him up and now god knows how long later you’re only just thinking about telling her what now that she’s pregnant? I mean yeah she got a right to know but why wait all this time after now knowing she is pregnant sounds like you’re butthurt

5 Likes

I would absolutely tell her. If my fiance was cheating on me I’d want to know so I could end things asap. Arrange a meeting with her so you can show her everything, and please do it with kindness

2 Likes

TELL HER it’s the right thing to do…he cud still be doing it to her wit someone else she needs to knw

2 Likes

I don’t understand why women question this… You need to tell her. He also doesn’t love her or you because if he did he wouldn’t have cheated on her or stayed with her if he loved you. Also my advice is next time look up the person right away, you are lucky he didn’t kill you. I met my fiance online but looked him up literally right away, be more cautious please.

1 Like

Tell her she deserves to know

It took you 8 months to search him on fb? That’s such a lie!!! lmao you knew waaaay before that 8 month mark you just wanted to see if he’d leave her for you. I don’t think you’re innocent in this at all. And now you’ve waited to tell her now that you found out she’s pregnant?? You’ve waited this long, just wait until she’s had the baby and then send her all the receipts. What she does with your info is up to her but at least it will be off of your conscience. Don’t expect her to leave though if that’s what your aim is, is to get him back.

7 Likes

Ignore the haters. Send her proof and let her decide. Let her know you broke it off and you didn’t know. Apologize to her and move on with your life and block him.

4 Likes

I had a boyfriend that I refer to as a psycho ex. He would date multiple women at the same time. I got suspicious of it so I found out he was living with another woman and I told her everything I know. Knowing him he probably is doing the same thing to other woman. I don’t talk to him at all anymore which is a blessing to me lol. I did see he has a gf and I thought about telling her all about him so no other woman has to go through what he’s put me and many others through. But at the same time since I don’t have any contact with him anyways I don’t want to stir up trouble and have him come after me. There is a woman who went missing in 2017 and to this day she’s still missing and he was the last person to see her. The detectives thinks he did something to her but they have no proof. It’s scary to find out what he might be capable of.

you better CUT him out of your life.
He’s cheating on his PREGNANT WIFE???
you think you’re too good for him to do that to if you two were to get serious?
kindly tell his WIFE, apologize! and then leave them alone.

imagine if she were you.

1 Like

Actually, it is possible to love more than one person. Not everyone that comes into your life is meant to stay. And there’s also different kinds of love, make sure know the difference

1 question. If it were you, wouldn’t you want to know? There is your answer.

3 Likes

Can you say narcissist……

MYOB. Unless you want to cause a problem, don’t. Yes, you were hurt but how is hurting her going to make you feel better? Just shut up and be glad you got rid of him. Move on. (as an aside: yes you can love more than one person at a time.)

Don’t be spiteful just leave it alone karma works

1 Like

I would tell her. I’d send all proof in one email or message. Tell her this is NOT about getting him “back” or anything this is 1000000% because If this was happening to you you wouldn’t want to continue to be duped. It doesn’t sit right with you. Listen, He could be cheating on her with anybody and she doesn’t even know it. She thinks that she is in a relationship where she is only having sex with one person but in reality she could be getting anything from any girl that he is with and she doesn’t even know. That is a huge concern for her health. That’s sad and scary. Put the facts out on the table and let her make her own decisions with it. People who say just let it go - I feel haven’t been in a situation like this before. If I was in a serious relationship even if I was pregnant with the guy’s child I wouldn’t want to be in the dark with something like this It’s just too important and it’s just too big of an issue.

7 Likes

You should have told her the minute u knew

I suggest you plan to tell her with proof about this even though you two are done . If u were her you would not want to be In The dark about someone you chose to share your life with

1 Like

She will find out he isn’t worth your breath

Honestly I think you should have told her the moment you found out.
I say put yourself in her shoes. Wouldn’t you want to know if you fiancé was cheating on you?
It may be hard to do but it’s the right thing to do.

1 Like

I would tell her … That’s horrible situation

1 Like

I would tell her. She deserves to know before she marries him. It’s already going to be complicated enough now that they are having a child. You were smart to cut things off.

If it was me I would want to know .

I would have told her. I would have wanted to know if I had been in her shoes.

Hands down. Tell the woman.

Tell. Her. And if this situation arises again, tell them. Don’t waste a second. Don’t think about “what if” or feel bad. She needs to know and what she does with it is her business.

I’d say send it all and then block her so there is no room for discussion or her flipping it.

1 Like

If you wanted to tell her you should’ve done it back than, IMO now it’s gonna come off as jealousy because she’s pregnant and who knows if she’ll actually believe you. Good luck either way

1 Like

TELL HER!! As someone who’s been HER, please tell her.

I would have told her. I think everyone deserves the truth.

I would personally want to know so I do think you should still tell her

If I were that girl, I’d want to know. There’s no way I’d want to be with someone who cheated on me this long. Yes I’d be heartbroken and lost but I’d rather know the truth!!!

1 Like

At this point I wouldn’t tell her, even tho I would want to so bad. As soon as I found out I would’ve told her but its been a bit and that might just cause you more problems

I’d still tell her……

You ain’t gonna be a home wrecker he is! Tell her!!! But be gentle! X

I was in this situation I was with someone and the other girl he was seeing told me as she traced him on fb as in a relationship with me I ended it she stayed with him for a while then when they split he came straight back asking me but I never went back yes we speak now but once bitten twice shy for me

She deserves to be able to make an honest and true decision whether she wants to continue building a life with him, based on ALL the facts. Yes, she will be hurt. But at least she can see his true colours. She is being lied to every day. That’s not nice, and it’s not fair. She deserves to know. She deserves to be treated better (as do you, but you had the knowledge to make your decision to leave. Which was the right choice!) but at the moment she doesn’t have that luxury. If you’re glad you found out so that you could move on, give her the same chance

she should have been told

Wow. As hard as it is, I would tell her. He WILL do it again. Sorry to hear this chick… be United together and get this pos off the radar

1 Like