Am I being dramatic? Need advice

He sounds creepy. Why is he favoring a little girl? So many red flags

10 Likes

Get rid of him or your no kind of mother… your son will have a hell of. Life with him

1 Like

Hard pass. Huge red flag.
Kids always come first.

Red flags all over that situation keep him away from them kids? He sounds like a jealous freak for getting funny with ya son?? An saying ya daughter is his favourite? An has only been round them when sleeping there an he’s already acting up after 4 weeks tell him to do one I don’t care how low ya feel there is no need to invite scumbags like that into ya life who mess with ya head and mess the kids heads up or worse in the process yano in ya heart its already feels wrong with how he’s being or you wouldn’t ask end it before things turn ugly for your own sake as well as the kids he ant worth it x

Is he a pedo?

QUIT letting men you are dating around your small kids. Focus on your kids.

3 Likes

How and why is this even a question!?!

No your not being over dramatic, that’s a huge red flag, he told you point blank he doesn’t like your son, it’s not going to change, it will get worse! you need to put your kids first and tell this guy to take a hike!

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::warning::warning::warning::warning::no_entry::no_entry::no_entry::no_entry: thats all.

2 Likes

NO DUMP HIM NOW huge ref flag he could be grooming her.

1 Like

yeah, no, that’s not okay. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

It is wrong to favor one over the other. Actually don’t understand it at all. Your son is only 2 years old, just starting to get his little personality. What a bond he could have with him, I hope he changes his ways, it is so very wrong. He is just a little guy how can you not love him and show him your love. Makes me sad.

They’re not going to get better with time… you don’t have favorites… it’s not going to change

Are you serious orrrr!?
Ewwwww. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: kick him to curb.

Red flaggggg. Huge red flaggg. He sounds like a pedo. Run and don’t look back girl

4 Likes

A true man will love your kids just like you do.

1 Like

Who ever told you that it’s because he’s young, doesn’t have kids and that it will change, is wrong. He may be young and inexperienced in raising children, and yes, that will change in time, but the feelings he has already developed towards your children are not going to change. I would cut ties with him sooner rather than later. Your kids should always come first. If he’s already told you that he does not like 1 of them, than that is a clear indication that he is not a good match for you and certainly not a good fit for your family.

2 Likes

Not saying he is one, but the easiest way for a sex offender to find a child is a single struggling mom . He is perfect, understanding, caring, helpful with little things, is willing to make last minute changes in plans because of kids. Earns your trust, next thing your leaving him alone with kids because your only going to the store a few minutes or the baby sister called , or dropping off at school or daycare because your running late .
Mom and Dad’s please don’t be easy because your lonely and it’s hard . Sit high standards and keep them

2 Likes

I hope for the sake of your children you leave him immediately

3 Likes

Get rid of that pedo😑

3 Likes

That’s creepy and almost pedo level red flags. Even without, that’s gross and I wouldn’t be staying with someone who favours one of my kids over the other

Sounds like a pedophile to me. I’d leave. Pedophiles are attracted to children that young or even younger. Perfect age for grooming.

1 Like

Fuck him off. What are you doing letting a man into your kids life so soon …

Red flag! Run don’t walk!

3 Likes

Nope. Big Ole nope. Please leave.

4 Likes

He’s gotta go!! Don’t waste another second with him. This is a huge red flag!!!

3 Likes

He said he doesn’t like your son? He’s 2? The guy isn’t going to like him at all. Tell him bye!

4 Likes

If he doesn’t like your and you continue to be with him God forbid something happens.

1 Like

Red flags everywhere!

5 Likes

Never pick a man over your kids, that’s what you’ll do if you stay with him especially if he outright says he doesn’t like your son. Creepy that he’s all about your daughter, huge red flags here

8 Likes

I wouldn’t for a second allow someone to do that with my kids. You shouldn’t either. It’s not about your feelings being hurt and hopefully it will get better. Think about how it’s making your son feel. Drop that jerk.

3 Likes

Iv got babies of my own and if someone said they liked one over the other I’d leave mine are both boys but honestly to me it doesn’t sound good sounds like he likes your daughter a little more than you think. Please keep those babies safe a lot of shits been happening kids going missing getting kidnapped sec trafficking ect don’t take this lightly your feelings are valid

Hell No! You aren’t being dramatic but you are setting yourself and especially your kids up for trouble if you stay. Let him GO!

2 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: that’s a big red flag. If he dont like both he ain’t the one. Don’t put your son through that. He might only be 2 but I can guarantee he can fell that energy

5 Likes

He told you he didn’t like your child…. That should answer your question. If someone can’t accept both your children and treat them the same that’s not the person for you or your kids.

11 Likes

Red flag going off for me. Does he have a background? I willnt let him alone with them. But really I be gone treat them the same or not at all.

1 Like

I just read he gave your daughter something and not your son…leave!

2 Likes

This isn’t a question, show him the door.

4 Likes

He told you this and you know you love your kids and your there momma and as parents we must make those decisions that is the best interest of our children. That man needs to accept you and the the whole package. What if you ever had to leave that man alone with yours kids etc. Never be that man who picks men over there kids

It’s never going to work love find someone who will love you all xx

1 Like

Please leave. He will never “Learn to love” your son and he could be a pedo

6 Likes

Is he looking at your 10 month old daughter as a blank slate, and your 2 year old son as damaged? There could be many reasons for his behavior, I am not at all excusing him and his behavior. If you really like him and you both are willing to put the effort in this can be a learning experience for both of you, I would be very cautious with him, you son may misbehave, if your daughter is favored. Keep your eyes open and be straight forward with him!!!

1 Like

Nope, walk away now. He doesn’t even love you if he can’t love you and both your kids. I don’t like the way it sounds about the daughter either. Huge red flag girl. Run away, don’t walk, run.

4 Likes

No nope… no thanks big red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

For the love of everything In this universe please leave that man. Your setting your children up for something terrible by staying with him

Absolutely the fuq not.

Ew hes a creep… fuck him off​:wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2:

Why are you still talking to somebody that doesn’t like your son?

1 Like

This is ridiculous. The moment I noticed any man favored one over the other I’d never speak to them again. But saying “I don’t like your son” and not including him in things!!! Absolutely not. And you’re considering that you’re over reacting ?! Weird !!! You haven’t left this man . Men clearly come before your kids .

1 Like

No. No no no :triangular_flag_on_post: big red flag.

1 Like

Okay, absolutely fuck no. I don’t care how “young he is”.

When I dated someone for the first time after having my son, it was a hard transition because he wasn’t used to a toddler being around him all the time.

But if he ever expressed that he didn’t like my son or was mean to him in ANY WAY, I would’ve left in a second.

This is fucked up, in so many ways, please just leave before your feelings get stronger and it’s harder for you.

No something not right
Protect your children no man is worth a child’s feelings or being hurt

My mom met my stepdad when I was 2, my other sisters were 8 and 7. She would have NEVER allowed that, and 30 years later he’s still here treating us like we are his. Definitely get rid of him

1 Like

I’m sorry but this cannot be a real question! This is super serious so you should take it as that !

Uh, that sounds like grooming. If you don’t know what that is please look it up.

8 Likes

Way not cool, I would back outta that situation quick

Get it through your head…he is not worth ruining your child. A 2 yr old knows when they are not liked and that affects their self esteem. The guy is jealous and it will only get worse.

1 Like

Taking a liking to the baby GIRL who can’t talk, defend herself, say anything etc? Nah that’s massive creep vives

8 Likes

Nope, nope, nope. All or nothing, not one over the other, EVER. Run.

1 Like

What is wrong with you?? Kick him to the curb.Favoring the daughter could mean he will molest her.Wake up and get off the stupid pill.Dont be so desperate you dont see the signs of emotional or physical abuse you are setting up for your son

9 Likes

If someone I was dating told me they didn’t like my child, that would be the last thing they ever said to me.

15 Likes

Follow your gut

Something isn’t right. I learned the hard way

Huge red flag!!! Possible grooming behavior?!? Trust your mama instinct and cut him off completely!

4 Likes

If hes told you he doesnt like your son…RUN!:triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Girl your a mom kids come first and his behavior is not acceptable cut him lose now dont stress over someone who doesn’t have both your children’s well being No way!!!

1 Like

Nope that is wrong in so many ways! There will be plenty out there that are not like that and will be good to both kiddos

He’s favouring your daughter :flushed: that should be the first sign to get rid of him. Protect your baby girl

1 Like

He said he don’t like your son. :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: Before anyone and anything chose your kids. I’d tell that mf to kick rocks and don’t come back. I think I’d lose my shit. Your son is 2! You know that hurt his feelings his sister getting a gift and not him. You should’ve shut that shit down there and then.

My 5 yr old met my boyfriend when he was 3. We just welcomed our 1st child together and they both get the same attention from him. Not our daughter more than my son. If he cant treat them both the same than let him go. It also gives me really bad creep vibes that its the girl he likes as someone who was SA as a child.

1 Like

I got the creepiest vibes from reading this, please leave him alone sounds like he’s not good for neither of your children. He sounds like a pedo. He could very well not like your son cause he is aware of what he could do to his baby sister and that poses a threat to people like him. Do not continue to see this man, for the sake and safety of your children let that creep go😐

8 Likes

That’s a huge red flag. Put your children first!

Helllll no loose his ass

IMO your not being sensitive. Your momma instincts are kicking in and telling you that’s wrong. And it is. You need to be with someone who loves both of your children because believe me they notice favoritism.

Why is this even a question ??

1 Like

I’d be watching my daughter around him.

8 Likes

Get rid of him now I’m worried about your daughter something tells me something’s wrong here speaking from experience

It will be nothing but heart ache please don’t put you kids through this. Its funny he only likes your daughter???

You should take that SUPER serious. The fact that you, your daughter AND your son are a package deal, the fact that he 1) flat out told you that she is his favorite and he doesn’t like your son (which if I were you, would have resulted in my fist meeting his mouth) and 2) he favors her more, is alarming and reason for concern. I would suggest telling him to kick rocks, but if you choose to stay, I would watch him VERY closely with both kids. He may not be mean to your son in front of you, but who knows what may happen behind your back. The absolute same applies to your daughter!

3 Likes

Wtf u still there???

Get rid of him. Don’t have men around your kids… sounds like a weirdo!

I kinda get why he doesn’t like the 2yo boy cause that age was difficult! But all jokes aside, he said he didn’t like your kid!!! That’s enough to say adios!! Period!! And the daughter thing, completely weird af!! All around you need to cut the off yesterday!!

I’m sorry my stomach just turned

Tell the goodbyes! ASAP

:frowning_face_with_open_mouth: I am engaged to a man with 3 kids. And have none of my own. Just the bond should be enough for you to leave not what he has got the kids. That’s so selfish as it’s an innocent child. I buy the children things but not always at the same time because sometimes there’s stuff that one wants that another doesn’t. But they know! As for as he said he doesn’t like your son. I would leave that man to grow the fuck up. :wave:t2:

1 Like

Absolutely not right, he states he doesnt like a little child, well if you guys wind up together, it will only be worse, nice that hes honest, but good way to chase you away. I agree cut him loose, apparently hes not a kid person, id have eyes wide open if you choose to stay. Sorry girl kids first. I agree bit weirdo. Good info here girl hope you follow thru, if anything he shoulda turned you off from moment he said he doesnt like your son and favors the baby, total red flag and run, see ya, bye id say

Maybe coz boys can be high energy ( doesn’t apply to all but usually ) and girls can be more easier ( doesn’t apply to all but usually ) there is always that one kids who is easier to get along with, but you would need to watch out and see which way he means it.

You can’t be with someone and them not like your kids.

2 Likes

RED FLAG RED FLAG. Seriously, RUN. That’s screams sexual abuse grooming.

6 Likes

Oh hell no! Get rid of him.

There are a lot of red flags here. The fact he favors your daughter is very concerning to me. There are a lot of men who find single moms for their children. This rubs me wrong for some reason.

10 Likes

This shouldn’t even be a question. Tell him bye bye and find someone who likes both your kids. It won’t go away, he won’t suddenly love your son.

1 Like

Why are you even dating?

One such study, the 2010 US Fourth National Incidence Study of Abuse and Neglect, found that children whose single parent had a partner in the home were 20 times more likely to be sexually abused than those in a two-biological-parent family.

4 Likes

That is not ok. Even if he “liked one” better than the other hes showing it and your son will pick up on it. Maybe its because she’s a baby where he is older and he likes the stage she’s at, but regardless you need to tell him its not ok to play favorites. If that crap doesn’t change he needs to go. Can you imagine how your son will feel when he realizes this guy doesn’t even like him? Or that he favors his sister. They’re children. They should be loved equally or he can hit the road.

Red flag you should’ve already left him girl.

2 Likes

Pull him up on it. He may not know it’s wrong. If the behaviour continues, it’s not the right relationship

Get rid of him! He should accept and love both. It’s a package deal.

That’s actually really strange

2 Likes

Nope get rid of that man asap

3 Likes

Nope he’s not the one! Dump him!

2 Likes

My MIL threw me a second shower just so she could get the attention. And declined to come to the one my mom and aunt had planned out.

Uhm either put your foot down about him not showing favoritism, or kick him to the curb. Cause I find it icky that he favorites your daughter over your son anyway, but he may not realize how bad it could bother your son in the long run. But he also could be a creeper and preying on you cause you have a young daughter.

1 Like