Am I being paranoid or does my new friend want my husband?

TRUST :clap:t2: YOUR :clap:t2: INSTINCTS :clap:t2:

THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!

I cannot tell you how many times in my life I wished I’d listen to my gut/intuition/INSTINCTS (whatever you wanna call it!) AFTER it was too damn late. Do not take chances with your marriage! I understand needing and wanting to trust ppl but the truth is 9 times out of 10 you should not trust the person you’re having second thoughts about!

If you trust your husband than why worry?

Follow your gut. I’ve never locked eyes with a man I didn’t want. I know so many people who cheated with friends spouses. It happens all the time. She has to go

I’d say if anything your insecure , I’d you trust your husband , and still you feel this

You need to take time to evaluate you ; maybe then you’ll find some answers

1 Like

You guys seem to be triggering to some shitty people which is understandable I get that. I’m not going to shame people who are protective of the homefront bc there are shitty people. But also a ho doesn’t get mewrecker added
unless the husband opens the door. The one who owes love and loyalty. Another thing. Yes it’s good to be careful of new friends but I dont see enough in this one post to say cut her off. I see shes been kind and helpful and caring. There isn’t enough information to tell her to cut off her friend.

That’s what happened with my ex. I would find a new friend

1 Like

I’d have a chit chat with her. Might ruin the friendship but if it does then you were right.

1 Like

She can be your friend. But I’d keep her away from your husband. Been there done that

1 Like

Perhaps sit them both down and just ask. Politely.

2 Likes

Me personally would let both know how I feel. Im one who always trust my gut feelings!!!
If im uncomfortable about something i. Speaking om ilt!!!

Talk to your husband, he should be truthful and you should know if he’s not

1 Like

ALWAYS trust your gut. You’re not paranoid. You’re feeling the energy. :100::100::100: You know what to do. Trust yourself.

I’m pretty sure they’re already having an affair.

2 Likes

Trust your Gut.
Your Gut will NEVER lead you wrong. Or it has never lead me wrong…sending love and Good Vibes.:heart:

There’s some movies just like ur story. Usually friends like that stalked you a lil and make up a set up to be ur bff to be near ur family cuz she wants what you have :woman_shrugging:…atleast in the movies. :woman_facepalming:. I hope her friendship is genuine and not some motives :eyes:

A woman intuition is always right trust your gut

Given the Right set of Circumstances Any man Will cheat

3 Likes

You trust her with your kids but not your husband?! Yikes

1 Like

Trust your gut…shut your friendship down and still keep an eye on them both…sorry

Always,Always, ALWAYS, TRUST YOUR GUT. Face her, talk to her , set limits, if your friendship is mutual, she’ll get it… dont play with fire

I mean idkkkkkk lol my partner says I’m his bestfriend :woman_shrugging: and he always tells me " give a fuck if there is someone else around, I only got eyes for you and I want you " :heart: . Maybe you overthinking?.

Trust your gut !!! Start distancing yourself an family !!!

2 Likes

If you feel it, believe it, or pay the price… Good luck.

4 Likes

ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT! Ask what needs to be said, you will get your answer. Take no crap, if they get mad, it was a thought!

Talk to your husband about it and just not have her around when he is home.

Maybe ask her if she’s interested in a threesome , that’s one way to find out :joy:

1 Like

If you really want to know my advice would be ask her

If you feel like she’s really your friend, ask her. And mention it to your husband.

That 6th sense exist for a reason

1 Like

Talk to him, protect your marriage. :hugs::100:

1 Like

Women’s intuition is real! Trust it

Go with your gut instinct!

Always follow your feelings…you won’t go wrong…

Follow your instincts. Some women looove other women’s husbands. The thrill of the chase😔

Women’s intuition is a real thing. Trust it.

Your gut is telling you something. Listen

1 Like

Get a nanny cam! Trust your gut!

1 Like

If your gut is telling you something is wrong, beautiful something is definitely wrong…:heart:

Trust your gut. Been there. My gut was right.

Get her out of your house!!

People are capable of any betrayal. Trust your gut

Get a hidden camera. And always trust your gut feeling

1 Like

Trust your vibe it will be on point. :blue_heart:

Trust your gut! Been there done that.

The responsibility is all on HIM… hes the one married to you, if he takes the bait, let em go… that simple… :wink:

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, salivates over your husband…it’s a G.D. Duck! :duck:

Just let her know you need space and if your hubby ask about her then you’ll know.

Your gut feelings are always right!

I would cut her off!!! I just went through something similar with my sons dad and they ended up messing around :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4: GET HER OUT OF THERE ASAP!!

Your husband needs to be the main one held accountable. If it isn’t her, it will be someone else if he is willing to cheat. It sounds like there is a reason you don’t trust him. Go with your gut.

2 Likes

Remember she owes you no kind of loyalty… she has known you only 6 months. That’s nothing. Your husband on the other hand does. I’d get her out of my home immediately. Besides, what makes you think she isn’t using your friendship to get at your husband? Not to mention, I know a lot of military men cheat… so why even chance it.

2 Likes

Talk to your husband about it then cut her off

My response to this would get me cyber-lynched, so I’ll just stay quiet. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say paranoid. I’d keep an eye on her BUT you said you trust your husband so trust him to put her in her place if she ever tries anything or says anything inappropriate to him. Do not dismiss your feelings though.

1 Like

Trust your gut. But also talk to your husband about jt

Get rid of her. Go with your gut.

Straight face ask her!!!

Follow your gut… it usually starts as looks to see if the other is interested. Good luck!!!

Confronted him on how you feel… and if you have to, confront her

I wouldn’t trust it. Get rid of her.

I would call it out. Trust yourself.

Believe in your intuition.

Look into polyamory. Maybe all 3 of you could be more than friends and all be happy. :slight_smile:

It’s your intuition telling you ! Don’t ignore it !!

I think we should give people the benefit of the doubt. Assume best intentions. Your husband and this woman are human and it is normal to have attraction to people. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you or will cheat on you, it’s normal. Maybe they are attracted to each other. Personally, i would limit my time with her when my husband was around because it’s hard enough out there without added temptation. But i wouldnt throw a blessing in the form of a friendship away right of the bat. Good luck!

It may be nothing but friends suppose to be able to ask each other anything so just ask both of them

If you think is happening, it is.

Go with your gut feeling. If you feels that way for some reason then it is probably true. However I wouldn’t cut the friendship off because although she might be attracted to him, it doesn’t necessarily mean she will act on it…especially if you trust your husband and know he would never let her act on it.

She is helping u when depressed, ur hubby be gone(military), etc…I wouldn’t cut her off, but I would just keep an eye on her/them. What if she wants him…does that mean he wants her?!

Your gut already knows distance yourself and watch her

I say talk to your partner about it seriously communicating is key! For a healthy relationship. How does he feel about the situation? How does he feel about her and your friendship? let him know how you feel about it! Talk to him about the things you noticed that made you feel uncomfortable, if you trust him and he trust you then why not talk to him about it??

I mean if nothing but a little staring is going on I wouldn’t sweat it. Especially if you trust your husband. Don’t throw away a good friendship over a tiny feeling(not all gut feelings are right)

Honestly, usually people that betray you are always in your face & a part of your personal life in a huge way. I’d distance myself, & maybe only have her around when hubby isn’t around

1 Like

Do not put the idea in his head! If you trust him, then just eyeball her. If she keeps making you feel like something is up then tell her exactly why. If she leaves she leaves, but you’ll still have your man.

If you trust your husband why worry about it? If he really loves you he won’t do anything even if she tried. If it comes down to trust and you don’t trust him you shouldn’t be with him.

I fucked around and found out the hard way, as a young mom years ago. Trust your gut. It’s hardly ever wrong.

1 Like

Talk to you hubby about it

Talk to her about it

Make it clear you thought things are a little friendly and it makes you uncomfortable

People flirt even when married but as long as no one ever crosses a line it just human nature

The woman i was worried about turned out to be his best friend and she became the god mother of our children. I wouldnt just assume and jump- talk to her and ask her straight out and same with him🤷 thats what i did and i felt so dumb and stupid for even assuming the worst.
Our partners can have opposite sex friends and thatd be it - just friendships🤷

I don’t care how much you trust your man you trusting him don’t keep him faithful speak with him about there over friendliness with each other don’t have her around when he is there sounds to me like she is man hunting video there behavior to show him your not imagining things cause I promise he will use that

1 Like

Do u trust ur man?? Yes… then no worries… she can do whatever… doesn’t matter.

I say follow your gut. Maybe just ease back from that friendship a bit. That way if your wrong…yoy havent said anything hurtful.

1 Like

cut it now trust your gut.

This is still the same…you should trust your husband and not worry about it, if something does happen than it wasn’t meant to be and he doesn’t deserve you period. Hard thing to learn, I’ve had to the hard way

Been feeling the same in a similar situation and it sucks :frowning:

Your gut never steers you wrong!

I wouldn’t go as far as to cut her off, just because she stares at him, but I would keep a close eye on it. You should protect your heart, because it’s so painful when it gets broken, so definitely keep your guard up for sure, until you know for certain that you can trust this girl.

Ask her for a 3 some

If your husband is willing to stray, cutting off one good friend won’t change anything In due time. He should be the one you’re talking to.

Soo many military people cheat… I’d dump her like a hot potato and wouldn’t leave my kids with her either.

1 Like

Go with your gut. This isn’t “Big Love”. No sister wives . Clean your own house, get a therapist , no offense , but bringing in another woman that’s around that much is just too close for comfort .
Distance yourself , and if your husband balks at it and
starts asking about her , then you know .
Sorry to be blunt but I’ve seen this too many times .

My college best friend fancied my fiancee. At first my gut told me, then the staring and her injokes with him. I ignored it at first and she got progressively worse until my fella pointed it out. She made him uncomfortable. She was in our home almost daily and then she verbally told him she liked him and had she met him first then he would be hers. That was the killing point. That and the fact she turned up in a mini dress and kept bending over in front of him on purpose. He told her he was repulsed and we both distanced ourself from her. I found out from other college friends she had been telling everyone she was going to seduce him too. This was a girl I’d known for years and was there before my bf was. As close as a sister.

Always trust your gut. :scissors:

In my spiritual opinion God said whats bond on earth is bound in heaven along with whats loosed on earth is loosed in heaven He also said that when we MARRY Our Souls Become ONE! There’s a REASON why ur feeling like that…my suggestion is go to him and tell him how ur feeling WITHOUT making accusations or accusing him of anything…
Pray 1st and let the Holy Spirit lead you. Praying everything works out for y’all!

Your gut is always right…

Girl get that chick out of your life. I have found that u can’t trust females. Every single one of my best friends and my twin sister have all had sex with exes of mine.
The two that hit me the hardest was:

1. my EX best friend went and slept with my husband of 19 years after I left him. Within a month of me leaving him she went over and Fu**Ed him. I wanted to kill her. Slapped her around some.
  2. a best friend of mine slept with my second Love of my life after we had broken up.
    Can’t trust females. And until one changes my mind, I’m set with this line of thinking.

If it was me she’d no longer be invited over.
I always trust my gut. Because the moment you feel like something is up it usually is.

Maybe the friend needs a boyfriend. Can you set her up>

1 Like

I would put a halt to her coming over while your husband’s home…you two should just hang out as girlfriends for awhile and see if she acts the same, go to her house more then yours…pretty risky game bringing around a female friend that you’ve just met…you don’t know her intentions…

Talk to him first and then to her. You owe them that much. I mean if you just keep wondering it’s going to eat at you and your marriage. And as for her, why lose a good friend over a feeling. Flat out ask her. At least that’s my opinion. Good luck. :pray:

I’m a big believer in intuition!! And it’s hard in situations like this because she sounds like a great friend but far too often you hear stories about affairs happening with husbands and the wife’s friend or the nanny ect

I would probably be her friend but maybe not let her be too close for comfort with you’re hubby

I mean after all she hasn’t really done anything wrong to just cut her off completely so maybe you could just organise catching up outside the house just you and her with coffee dates ect ??