Am I in the wrong?

There’s a Time and a place to host the boys. Last second when the kids are around and you’re to be up early the next morning, is not one of those times. Nta at all. Just give it a few days and put some rules down that you both can agree with.

2 Likes

No respect for your sleep, for your children’s sleep, for you in general. He is in the wrong and needs to realize that is not okay. Especially bringing another man into the bedroom, like… that is scary! He needs to apologize and know not to do that shit again without asking/making sure first! Periodt.

Drop him off with his friends to party because obviously that’s what he’s more interested in doing.
Obviously change the locks and ship his items to his new party pad.

2 Likes

Disrespectful. What you allow is what will continue.

5 Likes

Whew honey, you are better then me. He would’ve had ONE :point_up: chance to tell them to leave, if he didn’t do it…. SHOWTIME! :speaking_head:ATTN FOLKS: Y’all don’t have to go home, but y’all have to get the f**k outta here! Hubby could GTFO too. :woman_shrugging:t4:

12 Likes

Yeah that’d be a cold day in hell people were in my house being disrespectful while I’m trying to get me and my child to sleep… id kick them all out

5 Likes

Maybe paranoid me but in this situation DO NOT go to sleep. Think about it… Your kids are in the next room. Everyone is drinking. You don’t know what kind of sick habits ppl have. And your husband may be passed out drunk while someone stumbles into your child’s room. A home should be a safe place. Especially with kids involved. You are not in the wrong. I say you stand your ground and tell them to take the party elsewhere. It’s past the kids bedtime and you have work in the morning.
Again maybe I’m paranoid but no one is messing with my babies. It’s our job as the parent to be protective and watch like a hawk for potential devastating situations. Better be a b word now and stop the party than to later have ppl saying "and where was their mom when all this happened?

19 Likes

Nope, not at all.
Inconsiderate is who he is.

1 Like

No. He’s got a problem and it probably doesn’t need to be around a woman and children. I’d find a way to boot him. Also beware the repentant husband, because they’ll do it again once all has been forgiven. Don’t give him a second chance to treat you this way. It shows his true colors and feelings. And don’t let him blame it on the booze. In wine, there is truth.

2 Likes

No you are not the asshole at all. He is the asshole in this situation and he’s manipulating you by trying to make you feel like a bad guy for his inconsiderate behavior. You have two young children and you have to be up early for work. If that ever happens again go downstairs and kick every single one of them out of your house and if he doesn’t like it then tell him to go with them :v:t3:

Honestly all his shit it would be packed up on the front lawn. The locks will be changed and I will put a brand new security system on house. Your house is supposed to be a safe place for you and your children. your immature husband took that right from you when he brought multiple strangers who were drunk to your house. And honestly I would file for divorce and full custody. your kids don’t need to be around somebody who’s drunk constantly and who doesn’t give a shit about their well-being especially when they’re drunk.

I would have calmly given that entire party a scathing earful lol. What a fucking douche.

I would walk down the stairs and tell everyone to get the fuck out and I wouldn’t feel bad about it at all, they’re the disrespectful ones and your husband is an asshole

I’d have made a damn scene… you don’t bring a bunch of ppl back to a house where kids are sleeping… all kinds of shit could happen. Nope nope nope they would have been kicked right the hell out

You are not in the wrong. It’s unacceptable to bring a group of strangers into your home especially at night when your young children need sleep! Imo he’s out of line. I would have threw everyone out :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

You really asking this question. The answer is totally obvious

Fuck that and fuck him!

No way, this is on him.

Leave for the night and get a motel room. Come back and have a sit down discussion. No yelling. This needs to be a mature discussion between adults. You need to address why he’s disrespectful to you and why (knowing you have work and kids are sleeping) he would invite company over as well as party. This is an immature move and detrimental to their health mentally and physically.

5 Likes

How old is he? Show his shoe collection wtf

3 Likes

Involuntarily hosting afterhours parties on a worknight is what happens when your young or in college, when your doin the family and “grown up” scene it quickly becomes a deal breaker, protect your kids

14 Likes

Obviously you know your not the asshole but trying to argue with a drunk person doesn’t work. Talk when both of you are sober and calm

Nta. Your husband is

He’s the asshole! Especially bringing a party back to a house with sleeping kids and a wife. Unless you have a shed that they can hang in or a big enough house they can be on opposite ends well he’s in the wrong

Wtf what husband would do that, knowing you got kids at home trying to sleep etc yeah no him and his shoe collection be gone

5 Likes

Not in the wrong hes a pr¡ck

Not to considerate of the hubby!! YOU are not the A-Hole here.

1 Like

Oh I would have TOTALLY been the bitchy wife and embarrassed the hell out of him. What he did was wrong on a bunch of levels.

No you’re definitely not from what I’m reading :heart::pray:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

is EXACTLY why i will never ever ever ever et a man near my life ever ever ever!! near all of them have the emotional maturity of a 5 yr old- zero respect- and the best of the best- are ignorent to the core-hence rendering incredibly dangerous- id throw the idiot and his disrespect out- and get immediately a pin camera detector- you never know- if one of them placed hidden pin size cameras in your home. !! i’d tell your husband- his place is in the dog kennel- and thats an insult to dogs- any man worthwhile- are already involved. personally- i cannot figure out why men were made at all…!!! we aught have been created like the reptilians- both sexes in one body. the misery the average man create to a woman- being so inhuman- then blaming the women- for daring to have a human reaction- makes them scummm. !!! sorry lady- but is that the example you wish for your children? one whom will always blame the woman- if he cannot do the direspect nor destruction he feels to do…

No, your the adult. I would be flipping my shit and telling everyone to get the fuck out before I call the cops. My kids deserve better then that frat house shit.

If the story is as stated here, you’re NTA. He is and sounds like he’s possibly got a drinking problem.

1 Like

Just get up go tell the people they all got to leave now . You’ve got little kids that it’s their bed time and yours and u have to get some sleep as you have to get up early and go to work . Your husbands very sis respectful in this matter . I got up one night and ran people out of my house told them if they wanted to party they could go some where’s smelled but not at my house !they left . I meant it and they knew it . It was my house I worked and had a small child I’d just put to bed .

2 Likes

Passive aggressive response…wait until he needs sleep…make the absolute most noise…

11 Likes

My husband used to do this ALL THE TIME. Blatant lack of respect for you as well as your children. One of the many reasons he’s now an ex husband :woman_shrugging:t2:definitely requires a mature calm discussion. NTA. If you KNOW a conversation when he’s drunk will only turn into an argument with yelling and crying seems like this is a reoccurring experience. I’d have acted a fool :woman_shrugging:t2: it’s YOUR home as well as your childrens. You should not be required to ask for comfort in your own home that’s basic “adult” common sense.

3 Likes

Get a new boyfriend.

1 Like

You deserve better. Does he do other ignorant things? Maybe you should get rid of him.

Grrrrrrrr, no but he surely is one!!!

No he should understand you have work and kids need quiet to sleep.

1 Like

No you are not the asshole your husband is bringing people in your home where there are children not only is that putting you at risk but your children too you need to talk to him about it and if he doesn’t see what he did wrong time to pack up and get out you have to protect your children at all cost you didn’t know any of those people nor did your children and to top it all over he brought them into your home without notice to you and drinking alit could have gone wrong momma and you need to make sure he understands he did wrong and

After being fired from my old job 8 months ago, I’ve had luck to learn about this great company online that was a lifesaver for me. They offer online home-based work. My last month payment after working with them for 4 months was $14500… Great thing about it was that only requirement for the job is basic typing and reliable internet. If you think this could be for you then find out more here…>>> >>> http://Jobs615.surge.sh

I would go down there and say ‘sorry everyone party is over I have kids upstairs asleep’ if they don’t leave I would call the police! So irresponsible of your partner!

18 Likes

He’s TA.
I hate when my husband invited people over without bringing it up first…then he takes them upstairs to show his anime stuff or something and out room is covered in laundry, because I’m the only one that does it, on top of everything else. Kids toys everywhere. Mess. I feel for ya.

I’d be mad too. We have a rule in my house that we talk to each other before inviting any over in respect of each others boundaries.

1 Like

Make a noise compliant and have the cops turm up and get every one home

11 Likes

I would go down & tell them to leave.
There is a time & place for a party.
You are not being an asshole!
Id be livid

My man would be dead, he knows the kids schedule and not to mess them up, we talk to each other about everything and if on the odd chance he did something before talking he would immediately notice I was mad/upset and make the guests leave. So rude and irresponsible of your husband, for you, the kids, the other guests you had plans with. He is definitely the asshole

It’s one night jeeeeeeezus. You can’t expect rational sober consideration from someone who is drunk in party mode. Let him have this one….he already knows how you feel. Move on.

6 Likes

Some people just don’t need to drink and it sounds like he’s one of them.

5 Likes

Very disrespectful of your husband. Children come first. I’d be so mad!!

3 Likes

You’re not the asshole. He should’ve made sure it was okay and once it was bedtime send his friends home. Plus he shouldn’t scream at you with them around.

Wow sorry but your husband is a selfish asshole. If this is a regular accurance then it’s time to leave.

you are right leave now this will get worse!!

2 Likes

He sounds immature as hell! He needs to grow up and stop partying with friends, especially with his 2 kids at home trying to sleep and his WIFE has to work the next day!

5 Likes

Me: :speaking_head::speaking_head: EXCUSE MEEEE​:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:EVERYBODY PARTY IS OVER GET TF OUT OF MY HOUSE MY CHILDREN ARE SLEEPING AND I GOTTA WORK IN THE MORNING​:bangbang: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: OH. AND TAKE MY DRUNK ASS INCONSIDERATE HUSBAND WITH YOU….Thank you and goodnight. :kissing_heart:

Nope the arseholes him forgetting you invited friends over fine being drunk and bringing strangers in around you and the kids HELL NAH

Why is he drunk on a work night? I’d be very, very concerned. He’s oblivious to the realities of having children, and especially young children. If I were you, I’d probably have left him with the kids and checked into a motel for the night and dealt with it all after work the following day.

1 Like

My husband lets me know ahead of time if he invites someone over in case I have other plans… he also respects my wishes and keeps it quiet… your husband doesn’t respect you…

4 Likes

No 100%he is ud go mad relax now u handled it very wellXxx💯

You have a 3rd immature child your married to…bottom line…it isn’t going to get any better…it will esculate to a higher step, and he try to justify it. So there’s two ways to solve this “Cluster”…You either swallow your pride and deal with this immature treatment, or tell Mr. Immature to pack his bags because your not putting up with inconsiderate pricks…

1 Like

No your not. When you decide to get married and have a family time to grow up not have random parties at your home during the weekdays. If you want to have a drunk party at home then you plan it and get a sitter.

2 Likes

That’s not ok. He should be able to have friends over but not in your bedroom.

He sounds like he’s stuck in his 21 year old drinking phase and wasn’t ready to settle down with a wife and kids. He’s more concerned about his FUN then your children and yourself getting sleep or feeling safe by letting all those people over that you don’t know and shouldn’t trust in your home. He’s crossing boundaries of respect and you’ll never feel peace with a man like that.

2 Likes

He is being childish and disrespectful to you and his children and your HOME, he needs to move the party to one of the friends house and not disrupt your home life with the kids trying to sleep as well…politely enter the party and say good night…that your trying to get the children down and in bed and please move the party to someone elses house…say good night …kiss him and tell him to enjoy his self and lock the door behind all of them…tomarrow morning when hes sober…let him know that that kinda disrespect is not gonna wash in your home while raising children and demand he show better respect to his wife , kids, and your home and your lives togetner…best wishes hun…but stand your ground…he can go play out side or at his friends house.

2 Likes

You’re married to this guy?

3 Likes

Tell them all to get the f— out, including your husband. It’s rude and disrespectful when you have to get up for work and the kids need sleep.

Omg I’d be SO mad. Everything u listed is a no go. From not giving u notice of having people over so u can make sure ur home is in order, taking some to ur bedroom, keeping u AND the kids awake. No no no.

5 Likes

So thankful my boyfriend quit drinking.

No, you’re not an asshole, you’re a fool. To condone his blatant disrespect is the beginning of the end of your marriage

All my shades of crazy would come out. IDC. My sons sleep, and mine and ADULTING comes before that b s. Sorry he is being a child… kick them out. Be THAT WIFE.
You’re not wrong. He is

7 Likes

Sounds to me like he has some shit to work through that is very disrespectful and irresponsible knowing his children are in bed and inconsiderate knowing you work early

No. Anyone wake up the kids, with drunkin shit…he better be glad I ain’t his wife. Asshole would be out on the street looking for a new damn place to live.

No he is so wrong he’s not a kid anymore time to grow up and put his responsibilities first. I would Be blowing up and chasing them all tf outta my house and be the bad guy idc. If he wants to have ppl over he should make plans beforehand and not just show up in the middle of the night with strangers while his kids are sleeping.

4 Likes

Go down turf them all out aswell as him, Lock your doors & Get yourself & Your kids away to bed for a good nights sleep… Speak to him when hes sober & If he doesnt want to listen then kick him out for good! Hell soon realise that family is more important. X

3 Likes

Potential abuser …I see the early warning signs

1 Like

I would have stood in the middle of the room and apologized for my husband being an inconsiderate asshole and all you people got to go because this is my house and I’ve got to get up and go to work. And if you think I’m a bitch it won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t come back. Now get tf out of my house!

Is that even a question?

NTA here. And he’d be woken up very unkindly that next morning.

2 Likes

Many years ago my parents lived in a very small house. My dad would bring his drunk buddies home Sunday morning. Mom could not get out of bed due to lack of privacy. They pretty much forced her to stop going to church. Don’t let this selfish person destroy your life.

2 Likes

I think there’s more to this story than being told. I think there is some justifiable anger that has been misplaced. Originally you said you guys had plans to go out with some other friends, yet you needed to be up early for work so that leads me to believe it’s okay to get to bed late if something that you want to do. Although there should have been discussion about bringing the party home. That was inconsiderate on your husbands behalf; but maybe instead of just going straight to bed because you were annoyed, you could have gotten to know them. It just feels like this story is missing a lot of information to formally make a justifiable opinion.

7 Likes

You’re staying a lot calmer than I would have. I would have told my husband to get them the F out the moment they walked through my front door. My husband would NEVERRRRR invite people over without talking to me and I would NEVER do it to him either.
I still ask my husband if it’s ok that my sister comes over, even though he never cares if she stops by, even though she comes over often and we all hang out together. I still ask him every single time because I’m not going to be rude AF and just do what I want because there may be a day he didn’t feel like having company over or I may have forgotten plans we’ve made. When she is over here, we all hang out, no one is loud or crazy and no one is here at all hours of the night because we all are respectful to each other. Shame on your husband and shame on his friends for not even considering the fact that there are people in that house besides them who are clearly NOT partying and in their rooms trying to sleep! I would have left if I came back to a friends house and realized the rest of their family is in bed while the group I was with was raising hell downstairs. How disrespectful and thoughtless of all of them.

Your husband sucks. You’re not an asshole.

No that’s super inconsiderate of him

Oh hell nah he’s the a**hole not you he needs to have more respect for you and your children

6 Likes

Nahhhh! Nope! That party would have been shut down the minute it disrupted my household. I most definitely would have played the bitch wife role with no 2nd thoughts. Cause everything he did was a hell no for me!

Hellllll no! I would have made them all leave & go home! I would t have even allowed them to enter my home! Not cool, at all! He needs to clear that with you before hand! Plus I don’t allow strangers in my home where my children live, ever. That’s my kids safe space. & to bring them in your bedroom esp is so beyond disrespectful. I would be fuming! I would ignore him until the morning but after that I would be lighting him up!!

3 Likes

What a selfish prick! Seriously needs to grow the f up if 2 children are involved.
Very disrespectful if you ask me.

Your husband sounds like he’s 16

7 Likes

Nope he’s the asshole. I would have went downstairs and told everyone to leave.

Tell them all to get the hell out, including the husband! He can come back when he’s sober. No time for that shit!

My ex did this a few times. Thank fk I don’t have to worry that crap now

You’re not the asshole, you just married the asshole. And quite frankly I would drive my boot up said asshole and kick his drunk, disrespectful, selfish ass to the curb….

Call the cops for excessive noise. Hahaha

3 Likes

NO you’re not. He is.

Don’t know where you got the idea you were in the bad here. Most likely from that idiot you are married to. Time to throw him out and work on a new life.

3 Likes

I would have kicked everyone out plain and simple. I don’t mind being the bitchy wife. People know don’t mess with me because I will flip out on them. I like it that way. I hate when people come over cause that’s my domain. He is the a-hole. He is also very immature. You live with a baby not a man.

It makes me so sad to see you question yourself about this :pensive:
Major lack of respect and unfortunately it’s only going yo get worse.

4 Likes

No you married the asshole.

ur not an ass, his timing is out clearly needs to grow up

Throw all of them out and tell him when he decides his children are more important than acting a belligerent drunken asshole, that you’ll be there.