Am I overreacting or do I seriously have a reason for being mad?

pack up and leave asap , he is a loser and not ready to be a boy friend much less a husband , if you stay with him this behavior is what you will get so leave

1 Like

Your’e not over-reacting hunni, hes a disgrace leaving you at hone all day everyday … GET OUT love u deserve better xxxcc

1 Like

That’s how my daughter’s bio dad was. Eventually I got tired of begging him to be a father and spouse. I left and never looked back. Best decision I’ve ever made. If you’re scared of being a single mother, remember you’re already living like one👌

5 Likes

Disappear for a couple of days. Don’t tell him or text him. A bit of his own medicine might wake him up .

4 Likes

Leave, absolutely not worth your time or the stress.

Is this his first kid? Does he not get that you can’t just up and leave and not be reachable? What if something were to happen with the kids?

Let him have his fun with his drinking buddies while you go on with your life. If you let him treat you with disrespect like that, he doesn’t deserve you.

2 Likes

What you allow is what will continue. Do you have family or friends that you can stay with for awhile? He is a grown ass man with a baby on the way and all he cares about is himself. He is being selfish. He doesn’t want to grow up and be responsible. Leave and get his sorry ass for child support.

So…been together 10 months…pregnant after 2 months…laid down the law…hmmmm…what did you think was actually going to happen…

4 Likes

My grandfather taught me that you teach people how to treat you. Make of that what you will.

Also, old saying is “Actions speak louder than words.”

Good luck, and brightest blessings to you.

3 Likes

Throw the whole dude away, hunny!!

1 Like

Sweetie pack those kids and get the hell out. He is a loosee

4 Likes

You got knocked up, sold your house, and moved in with someone you hardly knew…Ummm yeah…

2 Likes

Time to pack and go if the talks aren’t working. Otherwise you’re in a relationship but you’ll always be alone, like you said you feel you are now.

2 Likes

You have already taught him how to treat you, his actions or non-action is louder than his words save yourself and your kids heartache and just leave I think you’ll be much happier

4 Likes

This sounds like he has an addiction and has been good at hiding it well until this point. If he isn’t addicted then there is someone on the side. If its neither of those, then he just isn’t ready to be part of a family and can’t handle kids and responsibilities. It could be all 3. Im sorry you are going through this.

Side note: there is no way in hell I would sell my home and move my kids into someone else’s home in less than a year. You don’t know what that person’s true colors are really like. The glow of new love is just now wearing off for both of you and your starting to see things clearly again and he is bored already, weather its bored of family life bored of you or tired of maintaining the appearance of sobriety. Let this be a lesson for you and any reading this

DON’T GIVE UP YOUR HOME AND YOUR CHILDREN’S STABILITY FOR A MAN THAT YOU AINT BEEN WITH FOR LESS THAN A YEAR (OR 2) NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK IT IS!!! TAKE THE TIME TO SIT BACK AND OBSERVE AND MAKE THEM PROVE TO YOU THAT IT’S NOT BULLSHIT

He is showing you what’s important to him. It’s not you. You have a chance to improve your life. Get out. He isn’t going to change.

4 Likes

Go to a woman’s shelter

You may as well leave before the new baby comes. He is disrespectful to you and he is not going to change. Sounds like he doesn’t want a relationship or family. You deserve better honey. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

You better run think about you your kids

Leave and let him be who he is. He’s already crossed the line of what you said you’d tolerate.

5 Likes

He is all this and more. Pack Your Kids up and leave .Next time ,Get to know someone before You put Your Life in they Hand. Wishing You all the happiness in the future,

5 Likes

Get the hell out of there!!! He’s either messing around or doing drugs… Sounds like a drug problem to me. If he loves you and wants to be with you, he will straighten up and change his ways, and come find you…

Time to go
Actions speak louder than words

1 Like

Oldest trick in the book…
Stop acting like you care.
Don’t call. Don’t text. Find something to occupy your time.

Damn! Why would you give up your home ,your life, your kids home for someone you don’t even know? And you get pregnant by this OBVIOUS CHEATER? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: run forest RUN!!!

I think you can already see the writing on the wall.

Been there go he’s not going to change and if he isn’t cheating yet he will be

Take your kids and leave!

Hope you kept the money from the sale if your house.

2 Likes

I know it is hard to be single mom with 2 kids and adding new baby. But if he isn’t gonna be man enough to come home and help you and be with you as he promised then he isn’t worth it of your time and energy. You better off to move and get out before you get trapped down. He is either playing around with girls, doing drugs secretly, or just being childish not ready to grow up to be dad. If he really love you he would be home on time, drop everything to help with around the house and the kids, be home with you to spend time and prepare for the baby come. Also, to keep the relationship going is number one key communication.
When me and my husband first dating I told him I will not tolerate any games to be play with. Either be a man or go have fun without I got no time for this bs. I have 2 kids already. He made compromises with me he want to change his life from party head and player to be a husband and father to the family. Which he did immediately. He worked hard with 2 jobs to support all of us, does everything for us to satisfy and be happy. He has 2 sons with me he did everything for 4 kids which 2 kids aren’t his but love them and support them as his own. We both communicate everything. This is how it works. My advice if he can’t communicate or be a man to be home with you. Let him go and pack everything up and leave.

2 Likes

He’s cheating! Let him go before you add the baby to the whole mix & it worsens.

1 Like

No. I’d be done. Like DONE

2 Likes

Narcissist. Run before its too late. They avidly isolate their victims. And then destroy what little esteem you have. Theyll wrack up credit cards. Gaslight you to Friends. Cheat. And much much worse.

1 Like

Trust your instincts and get rid of him

2 Likes

You’ve been together for 10 months……that’s not even a year. You’re suffocating the guy. You want an invite places and want him to be real, then let the man breath. You moved way to fast by moving into his house and getting pregnant when you haven’t even been together for a year.

2 Likes

Time to protect all your children from someone who doesn’t want the job of family man anymore. He’s made it very clear what he wants. Make no mistake… he wants out. He’s just too much of a coward to say so. I left a 10 year relationship because my BF was doing the same. He had a side piece. His tell was starting fights with me about nothing n saying it was my fault. I got the message n left. Best thing I’ve ever done. Always listen to the words AND ACTIONS! He is screaming at the top of his lungs that he doesn’t want to be there. Listen!

4 Likes

Honestly you have every right to leave if he can’t get it together. If you have to MAKE him do it, he will always resent you and blame you for being “controlling” he has to choose y’all not whatever he’s really doing when he’s literally ghosting you.

1 Like

Really seems like he doesn’t want to be in a family situation. You guys moved way too fast… pregnant 2 months into seeing each other and now he probably feels trapped and is being single behind your back. I’d take the kids and leave… let him be single. He doesn’t deserve a family.

2 Likes

Sucks to be you! Been there won’t do it again!

Out of respect he should want to tell you hey I’m not coming home or I’m going out with the boys.
Communication is key & if you’re really feeling like leaving you need to state what you want to change or you’re done.
I would definitely be hurt & upset especially being pregnant he should want to be there for you & want to give you comfort.
Yes people can have fun but it seems a little much… There doesent need to be no contact & he should want to help you fix your vehicle. Definitely seems off. You want your loved ones to strive & have all the best.
Best speak your mind fast & fix it or start fresh & be happy!

Leave his ass and make sure you get him for child support bcuz for a fact…if he wants to “have fun all the time and do what he wants”…he will not be helpful or present for his baby that will be born soon. You need his address & social security number.
He will not change Especially since you Voiced your thoughts & tried to communicate. He OBVIOUSLY only cares about His Wants & Needs.

1 Like

You made it perfectly clear, you know what to do. Good luck :heart:

1 Like

I really don’t know why you’re still there. If u have money left out of your house, pack up, get ur car fixed and find u a nice place to bring ur baby home to. I’m sure ur other children would be happier too.

1 Like

If ur gona do it on ur own might as well be on ur own. I will always keep my house… Even if i find a man id ever wana live w again im keeping this place as back up😊

1 Like

Do not walk….RUN and don’t think marrying him is going to make it better…sorry

1 Like

I can’t even. Can we just have one day without stupidity Please for the love of god.

3 Likes

You definitely know what you need to do, but unfortunately you keep making excuses to stay. Honestly, stand tall, because you are strong, you are beautiful, you are intelligent, you are a woman, you are a beautiful strong intelligent single mother. You are obviously doing this on your own and have been for a while now. Be brave, you are not overreacting or over thinking it, you are being justifiably correct. Let him live his life because that is exactly what he wants to do. You on the other hand have your children who rely on you, they need you, and if you are busy worrying about him the majority of the time then you lose the time that should be spent on you, your kids, and your soon to be new baby. Ya’ll deserve love and happiness, positive moments because there is enough struggles in life, why add to it if you don’t need to. Girl you got this! You can do it, be brave, be strong, be the example that you want your children to see. Good luck on your decision and God bless, positive vibes and love going your way.

1 Like

I would be leaving skidmarks leaving that one… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Get out while you can girl. He isn’t ready for a relationship let alone a kid.

2 Likes

Honey, you already know what you should do. You should separate until and if he decides to straighten up and be responsible and faithful, and I mean, he needs to show you through his actions, not just talk a good game. He needs to recognize that he’s going to be a father and make his decision on whether he will be a good one or a bad one, but meanwhile, he’s not respecting your relationship, so you’re better off on your own, not having to worry about what he’s out there doing or not doing.

2 Likes

Why does every woman who asks questions on this page have no self respect and feels like they are not whole without a man

2 Likes

Trust your gut. Leave.

4 Likes

It’s not going to change because of a baby so best to set the ground rules now .

If you allow someone to treat you this way, you’re setting an example for your children. If anything, leave for them.

7 Likes

He does it because you allow it. Know your worth. Don’t show your children that behavior is normal. You and your children deserve better :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

Leavt this Moron now

1 Like

Didn’t I see another spin off letter like this on one of their other posts ??

You can’t claim to be all about “what I will and will not tolerate” and then tolerate this behavior from him. Pack up and leave.

3 Likes

It’s only been 10 months lol, settle down he’s not property!!

I believe a guy will change for the women he wants to be with!!

If he’s not ready to settle down then he’s a boy and just not ready, you can’t force it!!

Once again you’ve only been together 10 months

2 Likes

Leave. Sounds like he’ll never change… He wants no responsibilities… Leave…

3 Likes

It’s obvious he has no respect for you or cares for you. Get out asap

2 Likes

Don’t walk RUN! You will be better off without him

3 Likes

That is another baby that you have on your hands…

So you are 8 months pregnant by someone you’ve known only 10 months? That was the first mistake. Just cut your losses, take your kids and move on. He is showing you who he is, so believe him

12 Likes

It will only get worse get put while you can.

1 Like

Leave now. File for custody and get where you gotta go

2 Likes

Don’t let the new baby hold you back get to packing and let him go. He’s not going to change.

4 Likes

It’s not worth it if your doing it by yourself

Every comment is on point …girl u gotta RUN…loser for sure…

1 Like

Pack the kids come to Oregon!!

Oh no… you have every reason to feel the way you do. That is absurd. Prayers❤️

Don’t keep giving do overs to someone that treats you like leftovers

4 Likes

He evidently doesn’t really care about you or the baby if you can’t see that you have blinders on or just maybe you don’t want to see it

You sold your house for this man ?? Oh no girl stop wasting anymore time on his ass

From experience it’s not going to change when your baby gets here, you deserve so much better

1 Like

Pack your stuff and leave. You need to set some kind of example for your other kids. Don’t be a door mat.

8 Likes

You have to sort your way through this…there is a lot to consider. Do you have anywhere to go? Do you have health insurance? Will you be able to keep your same doctor, or does that matter to you? Are you healthy…are you expecting a normal birth? It will be very difficult to leave with a new baby, and doubly hard with a baby with health problems.
Has he ever been abusive? Would he try to prevent you from leaving? Would he follow you if he knew where you were going?
Are you sure you’re done?

Pray & let God show you the way. Then you will know what to do. Be blessed with your children. Hugs & prayers

1 Like

Dump him. He’s worthless.

Leave in order to create the nice life you envisage for you n your kids hes a player n has zero respect for you, in staying your allowing your kids to mirror his behaviour leave. You are a strong mama life on the other side wont be easy but it will be worth it long term.

3 Likes

Why not make him leave pack his stuff tell him to go if you have a nice home. Then you are not unsettling your kids

1 Like

Nice preview of what life will be like when bubs gets here…run.

4 Likes

I hope that when you sold your house :house_with_garden: that you have some money :moneybag: to fall back on.
I’d leave he won’t change!

5 Likes

You’ve told him what you won’t tolerate…… so why are you tolerating it?
I would be leaving and never looking back

15 Likes

Next time he goes off, pack you and your kids up and leave, don’t even tell him. You do not need this in your life, he has no responsibility and it’s not gonna change. What’s that old saying… “he wants his bread buttered on both side”

8 Likes

Get out NOW you are not blind you know you need to leave your children deserve more and so do you just pack up and go and don’t look back

1 Like

Did u buy the new house for u all to live in? If so u have a place to go tell him it ain’t no doss shop for him n his mates to hang out doing what they do. Get the house to a basic living standard for u n ur kids n do the rest as u go. U dnt need this looser he a cling on n will drownd u with the weight he pileing on u. Just leave a bad situation before it gets worse x wishing u luck in whatever u choose to do x

3 Likes

If you was straight up on the things you was not going to tolerate than why are you tolerating them? That just opens up to he knows ur full of crap and will tolerate it. You need to be mad at yourself you opened the door when you started tolerating it. No turning back now. It won’t stop. The more you tolerate it the worst it will get. He will promise spend some time with ta to please you than go back to what he is going to do. Women are so naive when pregnant cuz their hormones are everywhere. Sometimes ya just afraid that he will just leave. Let him you and your kid deserve better. Stop being a door mat. Yet i have a feeling this was just for attention and you will continue being a door mat. :frowning: there are millions of fish in the sea stop wasting your time on a slimy eel.

5 Likes

If you’re already feeling like leaving, you may as well do it. My ex was similar, and it turned out he was hiding a pretty serious drug problem from me.

2 Likes

You got pregnant two months into your relationship. He’s out all the time and NOT working on a house for the two of you . The answer is obvious.
He doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you and is avoiding it.

8 Likes

Sounds like you are tolerating what you said you wouldn’t… Do your kids a favor and get away from this toxicness. Unfortunately they can’t do that for themselves they are stuck with what you give them.

4 Likes

He’s playing you as long as you keep allowing him to do this he will you have the ability to stop this and give yourself peace.

1 Like

Leave him. He’s worthless. He’s never going to change. His behavior will get worse after the baby gets here.

2 Likes

Pack his stuff and set it by the door. Next time he comes home, tell him to take his shit and don’t let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

“Who he is”… I have heard that for over 5 years. Him leaving, not answering and putting him first is signs to RUN! My ex did the same things so he could be “who he is” and all he was doing was drugs until he was ready to come home. He won’t change and trust me babysitting a grown man when you have kids only takes a deeper toll on them/you and showing them that it’s okay to be treated badly! Show an example to them and get them out in a loving, safe, healthy environment! It will be hard but its worth it to protect yourself and your kids!

3 Likes

He sounds very immature. This is something a teen ager would say! When you have a family and a baby on the way, a real man stands up, works hard, and doesn’t run off all hours of the night to find “who he is”, because “who he is”, is pathetic by doing that. I would give him an ultimatum. He either steps up or gets out! You can’t live with someone who runs off like that! He sounds like someone who wants his cake, and to eat it too. He wants his family life to be sitting at home waiting around on him, while he runs around doing what single men do!

1 Like

Get out while you can

4 Likes

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND ALL THE FACTS ARE NEVER THERE IN THESE POSTS BUT……
If I were you, and given the facts you have given, it sounds a lot like you two are drifting apart and there’s quite a bit of miscommunication/no communication at all. You’re speaking words, he’s speaking words, you’re both misunderstanding one another and you both seem unhappy. He might be bitter or might think you’ll do one thing, you’re bitter thinking he might do another and no one truly knows what’s going on! My advice to myself and my own daughter would be to try everything before leaving. If you think he’ll listen to you asking him to sit down and figure this out then do that. If you think he will better off to read a hand written letter or an email… do that. But communication needs to begin somewhere and soon. You’re having his baby… do this for the babies.
I would honestly prepare for a break up. Whether temporarily or permanently, prepare!!! Go in with hopes to see a marriage counselor or couples therapy in hopes of repairing the damage but all consider that he may be beyond that point and so you’ll have to bite your tongue for the children.

If there weren’t kids involved, I’d say you should’ve left yesterday, dumped glitter into all of his shoes, washing machine, dryer, carpets, mail box etc BUT… you must be a good role model, an adult, and try your very hardest to communicate because of the kids!! Does he deserve it, maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t… but you liked him long enough to get to this point so, we shall assume he does.

Without getting angry or upset just straight up tell him that this isn’t working for you anymore. Make him aware that you’ve wanted to leave and that you’re hurt. Tell him if the conversation starts to get heated you should be walk into a separate room or outside to calm down so you can get through this communication session because it is very important. You both need to know what’s going to happen moving forward!! Maybe there’s things you can fix that have been bothering him? Maybe he will fix what’s been bothering you. Be open to criticism… don’t let his words hurt you, don’t get defensive… listen to him because he might not know how to open up… his words may come off as hurtful and you’ll have to reword them to understand them in a more polite way. Frustrating can sometimes sound hurtful. You’re both frustrated… try to be nice, try to take the other persons words as their expression and not an attack!!!

I wish you the very, very best I do. I think this can be fixed with communication. IF it does get all fixed ma’am… may I highly suggest the 5 love languages quiz for you both!!!
You take one, he takes one, you share your results together and be more connected moving forward. You both probably don’t even know your own love language let alone your partners.
Best vibes :black_heart::brown_heart::heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::white_heart:

5 Likes

Been there, done that… I hate to say it but from experience… it will never get better. My ex husband did this all the time, almost the only time I would ever see him was when I hunted him down at some drug house or another. It hurts when the person you love chooses to make something else a bigger priority than you. I kept telling him it was me and the kids or the drugs and the shitty friends that came with the drugs and his response was telling me that I’m an evil bitch for trying to change who he is as a person… Best thing you can do is get out now. Leaving is not a mistake and there are good men out there who will love you and your kids the way you deserve, I promise you that.