Am I overreacting?

LOL— little hard on the beav?

6 Likes

Oh dear god grow up
Was he supposed to drop whatever he was doing and ride in on a white horse to save the day? I mean seriously, I would have had the same deadpan reaction to that :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

That would be my response to seeing someones terrible shave job lol immediately grabs my brown liquor :laughing::rofl: at least he didn’t laugh or say ew.

It seems like this Pisces season/new moon water energy and heavy emotions are hitting you pretty hard! Release and let go…

2 Likes

This post makes me want to drink whiskey. :rofl::rofl::rofl: just playing. He probably didn’t know what to say.

You’re over reacting. Be happy he just sat there and drank instead of roasting your texas chainsaw massacre Re-enactment.

13 Likes

What am I even reading!!??
Also wtf did you expect him to say I’d be m f laughing

6 Likes

🤦 Your fine grow up.

2 Likes

Nah girl, you right. That “man” should’ve just quit his job, changed his whole life around & RAN to your brutalized bits. :rofl::skull: wtf kind of question is this?

24 Likes

He was probably trying his hardest not to bust a gut laughing :rofl:

12 Likes

What was he supposed to do over a video call lol

4 Likes

A trimmer or a straight razor? Sheesh.

1 Like

1000000% over reacting. What is he supposed to do about YOU murdering the :cat:? Now he knows it’s all cut up and sensitive so he won’t get to touch for a while. I’d drink too. You’re lucky he didn’t laugh because I definitely would have.

29 Likes

Get the weed wacker :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you for real right now? I think you need to drink a glass of wine and take a chill pill!

6 Likes

I think you may be over reacting. What exactly is he supposed to say/do in that situation?

2 Likes

Ummm. Are you mad because he didnt laugh… Or that he didn’t share his whisky?

6 Likes

I think if it was me and my bf called me saying this, I would laugh lmao

2 Likes

What was he supposed to do? Start crying, grab the first aid kit, and rush over to baby your gordita? No wonder he drinks whiskey.

28 Likes

I’m sorry what was the question??? Was he suppose to jump out through the video and bandage said injury? I’m confused as to what you were expecting…

5 Likes

Also, you’re a grown a$$ woman. Deal with your slaughtered :cat: and go on with your life. The more i re read this, the harder I laugh

well, maybe this group should rethink their name?

26 Likes

What did you want him to do?? Girl just cut it all off. He would appreciate that.

2 Likes

Mari Mari I’m :skull_and_crossbones: wtf did I just read :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Where was he when you called him?Yes you’re overreacting big time

What did you want him to do?

You’re gonna be fine. Maybe just use a razor next time or something you’re comfortable using.

K to the people here saying “what did i just read” it clearly states that she was shaving herself and she got cut! She also said there was alot of blood so perhaps she got scared? And had anxiety? I can’t believe nobody has any compassion these days like telling her to grow up cause she was upset her bf didn’t show interest in her being upset…might be an overreaction but the way some people replied ffs it’s like jr high school

5 Likes

Is this for real?!! :joy:

3 Likes

one I would never have the nerve to call and show him two I would never have the nerve to put that on here wow

8 Likes

Screenshots! Get Your Screenshots! It’s Gonna Be A Dirty Delete!

3 Likes

A trimmer why not a shaver :rofl: :laughing:

3 Likes

Less than nothing over that? I don’t even understand what was wrong? Murder scene how? You cut yourself shaving? You said trimmers tho? So not a razor? How do u cut yourself with trimmers? Oh crap I always forget these are anonymous and I’m not gonna get any answers :rofl::rofl: can someone explain for me? And I’ve said this on many and many posts in here…GUYS DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT KIND OF SH&T!!! The only thing I do see him caring about is how your insecurity and feeling like “less than nothing” over a shaving incident is a huge turnoff…not how your :peach: looks.

What did you want him to do ? Cry with you :rofl:

13 Likes

I’m :thinking: confused what did you want him to do

5 Likes

He doesn’t GAF leave his ass

time to bandage up the mud flaps

10 Likes

I feelike you’re overreacting,but at the same time I feel like you’re feelings are justified. I was in the hospital last week,(found out gallbladder issues) And ims it ring there in huge amounts of pain, crying my eyes out, while my husband sits across the room on his phone the entire time, and I have to legit ask him to get off his phone to come and comfort me. Then when I cry or say it hurts, he just stares at me and says I’m sorry. Like I understand you don’t know what I’m going through, but if I have to ask to be comfortee, than I’d rather rjsut be alone ,because having someone there while you’re in pains nd they don’t even try, is worse. Men don’t understand, but then expect us to baby them and treat them like kings.

3 Likes

Forget God, I’m telling Olivia Benson

1 Like

Imagine all this over cutting yourself shaving…

1 Like

Ummm :thinking: WTF :flushed: this can’t be something you are really upset about , please I can’t :joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::skull: prayers for u boo happens to the best of us​:crossed_fingers:…call ur girls next time

2 Likes

This is awkward af :joy:

1 Like

You’re definitely overreacting :joy:

2 Likes

Overreacting :grimacing::joy: maybe he should’ve given you some validation at least but yeah.

What do you think he should have done?

1 Like

Who the fuck puts a “trimmer” on their vag… seems like a good way to turn your beef curtains into shredded beef real quick…

Sounds like a page out of my book. All jokes aside, overreacting.

I am so freaking confused

2 Likes

You’ve probably done something like this one too many times and he’s just over it

7 Likes

Ur question “what kind of person does that to someone they love” should be directed at urself… U just showed that man a murder scene :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amanda Alyssa Hawkins

Is this a joke, or………?? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

:skull::skull: what do you want him to do? I’d start drinking too

7 Likes

I mean did you cut off a lip? I think I would have laughed at this call in all honesty

9 Likes

:joy: This page is very entertaining sometimes

5 Likes

What is he supposed to do? Did you want him to offer to take you to the hospital? Offer you a skin graft cause you cut yourself shaving?

Overreacting like a mf :joy: the mans at home he’s allowed to drink.

4 Likes

Um, what is he supposed to do …? Shave the whole thing ya w*****o.

2 Likes

This is embarrassing :joy::joy::joy: who gets upset over that? :flushed: so you cut your fanny shaving and you call your man to tell him and he’s drinking? Like what you want him to do about it lol

1 Like

Maybe he wanted a drink while enjoying the show :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I’m sorry but after reading that description
I had trouble not laughing
(Especially after the mental picture I had)

As for your partner
Yes he should of at least put down his glass and speak to you outside on the phone
The garden bed will be fine
Many a time have I dug the flower bed to deep and caused a seepage

But yeah you are over reacting
There is nothing he could have done
Anyway

6 Likes

Grow up. I really have nothing else to say

1 Like

Anyone else see the irony in submitting that to a page with “uncut” in the name? :drop_of_blood::scream_cat: :grimacing:

10 Likes

I. Cannot. Breathe. :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:with some of these comments!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Overreacting. Plain and simple.

2 Likes

I’d drink whiskey too if I had to deal with this. :unamused: Yikes!

9 Likes

This sounds like this actually goes deeper than what you wrote here… being that you have unresolved healing from past relationships or perhaps this current one… either way I feel like at the surface this may seem like an overreaction… but my gut is telling me you have other deeper wounds that are causing these triggers.
I am not being judgmental, I’m only speaking from experience from my own trauma and abuse…
babe, if this was enough for you to feel this way, I think you may benefit from talking to someone to address the root of the triggers.
Sending you love and comfort :heart:

11 Likes

You won’t be that way when you get older. So there’s hope!

I’m… im not understanding…

3 Likes

This is me tryna understand what’s happening I can only imagine him…lol…

2 Likes

In your boyfriends defence you probably caught him off guard and he didn’t know how to react to your “murder scene :crying_cat_face:”. I do think you overreacted by snapping at him, I don’t think he was intentionally being insensitive towards you

Is this a troll post??

1 Like

Tf did you want him to do?!

1 Like

That was his version of sipping tea​:laughing::laughing:, u cut urself shaving, think u over exaggerated a bit

2 Likes

Well next time just call a tree trimming company I guess :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

4 Likes

Any pics of this murder scene??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hocho::crossed_swords:

This is hilarious…I think you’re overreacting. He may be thinking you’re out to lunch . Clean up the murder scene and calm tf down .

Why cause he drinking whiskey??? Is he not meant to does whiskey and u havr probs??

I feel confused. What were you wanting him to do? Put bandaids on it?

5 Likes

What’d you expect him to do over a video call

2 Likes

Ummmmm…what kind of reaction were you hoping for?! This is such a weird post. You’re definitely overreacting.

6 Likes

Are the post on this page legit? Lol

9 Likes

Sounds like a sticky situation. I’d dust my seats with “ clitty litter” until the oozing stops.
WTAF??

Did you want him to cry? Or pour his drink out for the de@d homie ? Wth

12 Likes

This is Mama’s Uncut. You are no longer able to post on here. You are definitely CUT now!

13 Likes

Yes, you’re over reacting

1 Like

Not to sound like a jerk, but that is waaay overreacting. What would you expect him to do over a video call? Call the ambulance?

3 Likes

Lol this can’t be serious, he couldn’t do anything over a video call, what did you expect him to do? Definitely over reacting

I’m so sorry for laughing but if someone called me about a murder scene in their lady garden I’d do the same :rofl:

Maybe he was thinking “this is a call I need whiskey for” :woman_shrugging: he probably didn’t grasp the situation over the phone like you did. I wouldn’t over think it

5 Likes

My questions are: 1. What did you expect over a video call
2: do you know what a small mirror is? Helps get to places you can’t see so you don’t butcher the “lady garden”

7 Likes

You’re overreacting! You screwed up your panty hamster and somehow he doesn’t care because he is drinking? Make it make sense…

17 Likes

You are most def overreacting.

1 Like

Weird that you even called him with that info……dumb

11 Likes

Definitely overreacting.

How long have you been with him. To call and tell him you’re lady parts due to shaving looks like a murder scene is not something to video call about. Wash up and move on with your day. Seems like you want attention

Hahaha what?! Definitely overreacting. I’m so confused. You’re mad because he started to drink whiskey while you video called him about your coochie?

7 Likes

Overreacting , omg i would have laugh . Geesh you act like it’s life or death

1 Like

I would love to know the thought process behind this. What was this man to do? Run over and help you remedy the situation? Tell you it’s not as bad as it looks? Take you to the ER? Like wtf. I think he did the right thing by drinking the whiskey because if you are this bent out of shape over something you did and is really something so minor he’s gonna need more whiskey to deal with you just saying🤷‍♀️

3 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen? :joy:

11 Likes

I’m that moment that was the nicest thing he could’ve done because I know I would’ve been laughing and probably have said a few things that shouldn’t have been said. You both will laugh at this one day

5 Likes

Is this a fan joke? Lmfao what’s wrong with u? U must b a weird kid to get mad it’s your biz not his what is he supposed to do omg hope he laughs at u

4 Likes