Am I overreacting?

I’m so lost. Did u trim part of your lady bits ? If so and he just didn’t care I would be mad. But I also would be headed to hospital not trying to get my boyfriend to help. Idk tho

5 Likes

I came for the comments and they did not disappoint :joy::joy:

14 Likes

Okay… but like what did you expect him to do? Cry over the crime scene?? Run to your side immediately with a bandaid? I mean wtf :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

I mean I probably would’ve spit my drink out laughing tbh, I’m kind of a d*ck lol.

9 Likes

This is your biggest issue/problem at the moment! Girl you are blessed.
Definitely overreacting, I have to say how immature you sound

7 Likes

I think there’s got to be an easier way to get him to kiss it!?

7 Likes

If he was drinking whiskey somewhere, I wouldn’t want him driving. You panicked. I would worry if he constantly shows that he doesn’t care and turns to drinking. But there wasn’t much he could have done.

This is a joke right? Girl, if it was really bad why wouldn’t you call an ambulance instead of him. Dramatic

5 Likes

Hahaha sounds like YOU need the whiskey… Totally overreacting. Murder or not the hedges will grow :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl::rofl:

What’s he supposed to do? Bring some caution tape?

8 Likes

I think you used the wrong tools :hammer_and_wrench: :joy:

2 Likes

If it was reversed… and I was on the other end of the video call… I would gave laughed… and asked what he would like me to do about it… like right now! If it’s all cut up and it’s real bad… go to the hospital. Sure it sucks but… :confused:

1 Like

In a few months time people would be kicking themselves for missing the opportunity to invest in the crypto Market and how far it has gone. This is the reason i got connected through Marilyn Eleanor Anstey
trading community AKA (FINANCIAL MASTERY) since mid 2020 which has profited me consistent stream of income within 40 days of active trades.
Highly Recommended

Sooooo……I’m not sure what you thought he should do….call an ambulance, bring you a bandage, apply a tourniquet…. 😵‍💫 do you rush in to his rescue if he cuts himself shaving? Maybe blood freaks him out. Did you cut something off? Was your BF at your house? Not enough info but unless you did enough damage to need emergency treatment most women would just handle it. Nothing more that he could do really so just wondering what you expected :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I mean what did u want him to do?? Run over with bandaids? He was probably taking a minute to figure out what to say bc I wouldn’t know what you would expect me to say either?
Or he probably thought there was more to the story for your hysteria and was waiting for you to finish.
Honestly it sounds like you just want something to be mad at :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

definitely over reacting lol u video called ur dude and showed him ur vag lmao what else was he suppose to do :joy::joy::sob:

9 Likes

There’s a chance you could be over reacting and this is coming from a person who’s immediate response to most things is over react. What could he really do on a video call?

2 Likes

Oh you sound like a trip :sob::rofl:

8 Likes

I’m very confused. Was he like joking? What about it made you feel so small? Was it his lack of reaction to you being injured? Some people just don’t have huge reactions to minor injuries, but I bet if you got hit by a car he’d show some emotion. Talk to him maybe it has nothing to do with you.

3 Likes

I woulda told ya put a tampon on it.

7 Likes

Hell, I mean if I was a guy and my girl FaceTimed me to show me she shaved her vagina off (oh excuse me, “lady garden”…) I’d probably sit there and start to drink whiskey too…

My partner would’ve laughed. Not at me, but the situation, he’s a very laid back person.

1 Like

It’s not a medical emergency :woman_shrugging: it’s just a little screw up. Maybe a little embarrassing and funny. What did you want him to do, call an ambulance? Rush over to put a tourniquet on your puffy?

16 Likes

This can’t be something that actually happened :joy: this is embarrassing, for you LOL

Yeah this is never gonna last for you

1 Like

I see why this is called mamas uncut?

18 Likes

Honestly I’m not even sure what the hell is even happening I need more details I’m confused lmao.

4 Likes

Im kinda laughing cause you cut yourself shaving and called your man wth was he suppose to do? We all done it. You are okay love i promise

23 Likes

If you video chatted me with a butchered vag… that would make me want to drink too :rofl::joy:

30 Likes

I’m not really sure what the problem is… what did you expect him to do?

5 Likes

If my husband face-timed me because he butchered his balls I would have hysterically laughed and tried to find a face in the cuts :joy: If I cut my shit up, I’d be laughing at it too and cracking jokes :joy: I’m guessing you generally overreact which is why he sat and said nothing, just drinking whiskey and too afraid to say the wrong thing lol :tumbler_glass: cuz I can’t think of anyone I know that wouldn’t laugh their ass off if I told them this and I wouldn’t expect anything less :joy::joy::skull:

I don’t understand what reaction you were expecting from him when you called to show him your Gina’ murder scene… that’s a LOT to process over a phone or FaceTime homie :joy:

What did u expect him to do? Drive over and suture your vaginal cut? If it was that severe he could meet you at the hospital for moral support but thats it :rofl: id say it was the perfect time for a shot of whiskey and you may accidentally be over exaggerating in your panic. He still loves you even if you did shave off your labia.

9 Likes

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $200 alex

8 Likes

Mandi Bauer Michelle Kaps-Musgrove - any advice for this lady?! :joy: take the time to read the comments.

1 Like

What in the two rats fucking in a Doritos bag is happening right now?

Laurie Herring Hoffman I cannot stop laughing

1 Like

Over reacting but justified. When i cut myself its usually brutal and a murder scene. But i dont call the husband. I control myself finish the job. If its legs oh when. Lidy bits ill walk into the front room look him dead in the face and say its your fault no sex. Now i have to heal. When asked why. Because you should have taken care of me. Never does but we end up laughing forget what i did and hello best painful sex ever.

:rofl::joy: yeah ur overreacting :rofl::joy: if I video called my hubby. He would be rolling on the floor laughing. I’d probably laugh with him :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Me reading the comments:

2 Likes

Katie Daugherty Allyson Hunsinger

Grow up,
I think you are overreacting it will grow back

1 Like

Um, what was he supposed to do? If something I was expected to put in mu mouth looked like a murder scene I’d need a drink too. Lmao

All this to say you don’t have a green thumb?!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: now I know this page is messing with us. This kind of stupidity can’t truly be real??

10 Likes

I am confused was he meant to start wanking, give you moral support over a bad haircut, cry? Yes you’re being OTT .

10 Likes

Sweetie laugh with it… it will grow back…

He probably took that drink knowing damn well he ain’t getting laid anytime soon! :joy: mine would have started laughing and told me to suck it up buttercup or to walk it off. Im sorry you got hurt but what really do you want him to do?? Rush over and call an ambulance :joy:

These comments have me rolling.

1 Like

Wait…you’re upset because you mangled your hoohaa and your boyfriend didn’t have the appropriate reaction?

1 Like

If I had sent mine that he would be like DA! YOU’LL fine in the morning. What you want flowers and get well card??? You done it he didn’t. Which rises another question mine always shaves me if I need it. So freaking hot when he does

1 Like

I’m confused as to why you feel he feels nothing for you? What reaction were you expecting??? If this post is even real and you really feel this way…maybe therapy for whatever underlying issues you have would be a good idea. I’d say you’re having an extreme over reaction!

1 Like

I dont know a single person in the world who wouldn’t be either laughing or drinking after receiving that call???

3 Likes

I’d be laughing and drinking, chill out

I’d say its way out of his scope dealing with that :rofl:

Cyndi Asa wtf??? Lol

Are u serious…? What was he supposed to do???

4 Likes

Am I missing somethint

1 Like

The fuck was he supposed to do, give first aid through the phone? Also, why do I get the feeling that you SHOWED him the damage and he had to try to keep a perfectly straight face. And why do I also get the feeling that you are like this gestures at whole ass post a lot?

I’d be pouring a damn drink too lol.

What exactly did you want him to do? Obviously you expected a different reaction. What was that? Did you video him with your cooch out and show him? We’re you crying? I’m not exactly sure what you did to yourself that it would look like a murder scene, but if that’s the case you probably shoulda called 911 instead of your boyfriend. You’re over reacting. You’re entitled to feel however you want. But you will get over it and everything will be fine. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about you. Maybe he just needed a drink first because he wasn’t sure how to respond.

He was drinking don’t be to mad at him. I think your feelings were high already bc of what happened. I don’t know your life other factors might be in there but if not it hopefully be something you can laugh about later.

By murder scene did you cut yourself?

Is this post taking the piss or what? :joy::joy:

You’re over reacting just shave it all off. It happens to all of us.

8 Likes

Are you pregnant? Lol that sounds like you extra emotional

12 Likes

Unless you cut off your clit or one of your lips completely there was no need to call anyone.

Way over reacting. Next time hire someone to help trim the bush.

1 Like

amazing, faithful’ hardworking,

Sounds like, you were stressed, worried freaking out because of loss of blood and he obviously didn’t give the reaction you were expecting… I’m not sure what exactly you wanted him to do… But anxiety definitely causes me to freak out unnecessarily. Is this the only reason you may feel like he doesn’t care? Or Are there many others?

Wait, I thinkI missed a whole section or something. Ummm, no, I went back and double checked! Umm This post makes absolutely no sense. So you trimmed your parts, then called your boyfriend and told him about the mess downstairs, and showed him and he started drinking whiskey? Umm I don’t get the problem?

13 Likes

Wtf did I just read :woman_facepalming:t3::flushed:

2 Likes

This is the weirdest post on this page yet :sleeping:

13 Likes

I’d say overreacting, it could have been more of a funny call. Haven’t you ever nick
yourself shaving? Also it looks like more blood probably because of the water not something that you’d bleed to death prob why he just drank his drink :woman_shrugging: imo

2 Likes

You must be young. You’re overreacting. What exactly is it you wanted him to do? Your needs will not be met unless you express what those needs are. Also, get a wax,once a month maintenance without the dramatics.

17 Likes

This can’t be real :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What’s he supposed to do? Say “Oh my god babe you cut yourself??? How could you do that??? Why would you hurt the love of my life like that??” Like Jesus figure it out yourself your a big girl apparently big enough to be shaving your vagina. Get over it.

You’re over reacting. Men sometimes don’t connect emotionally but logically.

1 Like

Um I really don’t think guys care about stuff like that any way haha. Don’t know why u got angry about that

3 Likes

Huh? It’s hair… it will grow back in a week :woman_shrugging::rofl:

1 Like

If this were reversed and a man cut his junk then video chatted a dic-pic to his girlfriend for sympathy what would the advice givers be recommending? drinking would be among the mildest suggestions

10 Likes

I’m kind of confused. Were you seriously injured, like did you fully cut off your clit orr?? If it was just that you had a few cuts… Then yes, you’re definitely overreacting. I’m so confused by you thinking that he thinks you’re worthless because he drank whiskey after you cut yourself shaving…

Guys… I think what happened was… she grabbed the trimmers and started shaving and accidentally cut herself and she was bleeding bad. So she was scared and called her boyfriend because she was panicking and he didn’t give her any attention. I personally 100% get what you are saying and I would be upset too. I call people when I am panicked because it helps me calm down. Typically someone who loves you would recognize this and help you not drink and ignore you. So yes. Yes I would be upset. But not enough to make it a thing. I’d just be like well damn… clean up and move on. But you’re allowed to feel what you want to feel. and y’all need to work on reading comprehension and being nicer and not judging her situation or calling her a drunk because you failed to understand :rofl:

Im assuming you maybe wanted him to make sure you were okay at least if it was that bad. But maybe he felt like you overreacted. Either way the least he could’ve done was asked if you were okay but it seems like maybe it just wasn’t a big deal?

1 Like

100% over reacting. It bleeds easily down there. You cut yourself. Unless your sopping up blood you’re over reacting.

2 Likes

The page is literally called “Mama’s uncut” :joy: I can’t with the irony

19 Likes

Put a band aid on it and have some ice cream. You are over reacting.

5 Likes

I think he is over your drama and you’ve caused him to drink lol

14 Likes

What was he supposed to do?

7 Likes

Please…handle ya business!!! You’re not new here. Yes a bit of an over reaction.

5 Likes

mamas uncut? :no_entry_sign:
mamas cut? :white_check_mark:

26 Likes

I mean… what did you want him to do? Cry? I think his “non reaction” is better considering he probably didn’t know what to do! As for myself, I woulda been laughing at myself and wanting him to laugh with me and say “wtf” … but that’s just me :woman_shrugging::joy:

9 Likes

I’m here for the comments :eyes:

9 Likes

I would have probably drank whiskey too if it looked that bad.

10 Likes

Oh wow! I’m trying to imagine if it was a serious injury how in the heck you would explain that to the staff at the hospital… good thing they probably see and hear all kinds of crazy and slightly embarrassing things😳

3 Likes

Wait
What’s the problem? Him drinking whiskey?

3 Likes

Yeah, my guy probably would have laughed his ass off, shook his head and then told me to man up lop

If dude watched you pick your clit off the floor & just took I drink & ignored you, I’d be concerned!! But if the only thing cut off was hair & a nic or two…pour yourself some whiskey & consider waxing instead.

My husband would’ve laughed, and I would’ve laughed. I’m going on a limb and assume if he laughed you’d chew him a new A-h o l e soooooo feel the burnnnn

3 Likes

I feel like you should be used to bleeding from that area :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Did you chop a lip off?

11 Likes