Am I wrong to think my husband may be cheating on me?

Don’t waste your time move on and get an attorney

Fuck him!!! Tell him to pack his shit ASAP

my husband was doing the EXACT same thing , even the wedding ring story , i left bout 2 months ago found out he was seeing the bartender … sounds like he def is

1 Like

It sounds like he is 100% doing something wrong.

If I were you I’d have someone watch the kids and follow him :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

What married man goes out until all hours of the night and all week. Move on. Be happy and secure.

5 Likes

Sounds like cheating to me.

1 Like

He’s cheating kick him to the curb , you deserve better

I spent too many years listening to those same excuses, your current scenario is extremely similar to my former marriage. My ex even put girls numbers in his phone under a guys name… so yes it would be my best guess that yours is cheating too and if not, something is definitely bothering him and needs to be discussed ASAP.

1 Like

He’s cheating. I never thought after 18 years my husband would do anything like that…but he did and then found out why he threw a fit about his location being shared, saying I was being controlling. Turns out he did something wrong and I didn’t get it out of him until months later after his health took a turn for the worst from hiding and being secretive. He didn’t have heart issues after he admitted what he did.

If he isn’t cheating …then he really doesn’t consider y’all in a relationship.

1 Like

Move out and move on ASAP ! You deserve better

1 Like

If he gave a shit at all he’d be home with you.
It sounds like hes cheating but even if hes not I agree move on you dont seem to be that important to him.
I am here to talk if you need to Sweetheart
I’m sorry this is happening to you

Don’t think you even have to ask :crazy_face:

yep. u r spot on sadly

Look even if he’s not cheating hes not being a good husband/father. So time to leave

7 Likes

This couldn’t be any more of a cheater. Leaveee his ass

Yeaaaa. Something not right. None of that would fly with meee. Not bacause im “controling” but because thats disrespectful… all of it.

6 Likes

100% cheating. Drop him, girl. You deserve better.

Get rid of the loser, you know there is something going on. Follow your gut instinct

:100: this isn’t passing the smell test at all

Coming home at night 10-11pm and 3-4am on weekends?! Bye!! Might as well Be single!
Red flags everywhere!

3 Likes

Liar liar pants on fire! :fire: A “husband” does not act like this if he loves you. Run!!!

4 Likes

Girl, come on. All the red flags are there.

2 Likes

He is cheating. Get a plan together right away.

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming: I think u know the answer…

2 Likes

Uhm. That is a lot of red flags. Ones you ignore now will be why you leave later. I would not be ok with my husband doing those things to me.

1 Like

Yeah something is definitely up

I’m sorry to say this but he is cheating my ex did this he wouldnt even come home from work half the time and stay gone till almost midnight every night promised me he wasn’t he was the whole time

Sorry to say this, but it sounds to me like he’s stringing you along, keeping you available to him, until he finds your replacement. Another possibility is that he’s trying to break you down to where you’ll leave him before getting proof of his indiscretions, so he can claim dumped status and any mutual friends will feel bad for him/ give him an excuse to go wild with other women. A third possibility is that he’s living by the motto “cheaper to keep her” with no regard to your feelings or what him behaving this way does to you, because you may be financially dependant on him and divorcing you would cost him more than just legally staying with you. Could be a combination of all 3, who knows what he’s thinking. No matter what it is, you already know what’s going on and you’d be doing yourself a huge favor to get your ducks in a row and your exit strategy lined up. Clock some overtime at work if you can, or get a second job (if that’s possible for you) so you can get some extra $ on your side (open a new checking account to keep this extra in). One of the positives in this is that he won’t notice if you work some OT or start a whole new career, because he’s not there. Next get your living situation sorted out, even if it means living with family or friends for a while. There’s no shame in reaching out to them. If that’s not an option, look to your local women’s shelter for suggestions; that’s what they’re there for. Don’t bother wasting your physical or mental energy on chasing him down to find out what you already know. That’s not gonna help you. Take advantage that time that you would be sitting up waiting on him and pacing and wondering what he’s doing and get yourself lined up. Gotta pull yourself up and be strong and it’s not easy, but you CAN do this.

4 Likes

I would say he is cheating, please remember that if he is, it has nothing to do with you not being good enough. And it has everything to do with him being a weak minded man.

1 Like

listen to your gut, it doesn’t lie

2 Likes

Red flags everywhere in this he’s leading the life of a single man. Trust your gut instinct

He sure as hell isn’t acting like a married man, and if he hasn’t cheated yet, he will. Cant act like a single man when you’re married
I’d follow him one weekend night

3 Likes

You need to talk or I would walk.

Sounds fishy… not worth what it puts you through. if hes not being honest. It won’t ever change.

Pay attention to your gut feeling

if he spends his time away from work pretty much only to come home to sleep, he’s no longer your husband. Whether or not he’s cheating. Real men do “real man” shit, like coming home, helping with the house, having dinner, visiting their wife and kids. You are married to a man child…… he might even be a cheating man child.

Follow your instincts girl, but to me thats all :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: and I’d walk

1 Like

I read this and immediately thought her husband is cheating. I then read it too my husband and he gave a little oh crap laugh and said that guy is cheating. I would get out and never turn back.

3 Likes

Anytime anyone just uses snapshot to talk to anyone, there need for suspicion

1 Like

That’s not “husband” behavior. Something is up.

1 Like

Your gut is telling you he is and he probably is!!!
Have a friend you trust or sister, to follow him when he leaves work every night at that time! Have them do it a few times and take pictures. Or do it with a friend and get a babysitter! Catch him to confirm so he can’t lie to you and then leave!

1 Like

Sounds like he wants to be single. Let him.:wave:t2:

4 Likes

If he’s not, he’s trying to.

2 Likes

There is no doubt there. He is cheating.

3 Likes

Hes dicking down someone else. Dump him

1 Like

He can go act single all by himself. Without even knowing for sure if he’s cheating he’s absolutely completely disrespecting you and your marriage with this known behavior.
He can either act like a married man, or act single. He can’t be both.

2 Likes

I don’t understand and NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY SEE THE NEED TH LIE. I DONT LIKE LIERS… JUST COME CLEAN.

1 Like

He’s cheating hun. Listen to your gut.

2 Likes

Follow him and find out 100%

1 Like

Well sounds like your suspicions would be correct. If it’s location you want you could order one of those apple air tags off Amazon or a gps one with an app for the phone and hide it in the crack of the car seats :woman_shrugging:t3: just throwing it out there. Good luck woman .

2 Likes

Well his ass done did EVERYTHING but bring the side snack home & introduce you. Big & Bold cheating

Which phone?? There could be more than one that you dont know about

2 Likes

Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: a man who starts taking his wedding ring off like that and turns his location off out if no where and does this crap is 100% cheating even if it’s not physical he is hiding something!!! Follow him to the bar! And to his friends house

6 Likes

He is. And I swear the wedding ring is the proof.

I also don’t mean this in a rude way but you don’t need a 100 women confirming to you if your husband is cheating trust your gut its usually never wrong. follow him next time he goes out check his phone when he’s sleeping ifk do what it takes for proof

1 Like

Sounds like he wants to be single! Let him! Listen to your gut!

3 Likes

Girl… your man is either already cheating, or he’s looking. What you allow will continue. Either put a stop to it now, or you’re going to be miserable forever

3 Likes

If you do follow him take a friend with you

2 Likes

Definitely cheating from everything said! If you WANT to know 100% then gps track the car, follow him etc. if not he CLEARLY doesn’t respect you at allllll so leave! You don’t deserve that!!

Woman’s intuition is using not far off. Just sayin

No your not wrong…I’d say your right. It’s just to many coincidences

Start siphoning money on the side. You’re going to need it.

14 Likes

Sorry not sorry but if my husband told me wearing his wedding ring made him uncomfortable and there was absolutely no medical reason behind it he’d no longer need a wedding ring at all.

5 Likes

Unfortunately your husband appears to be looking for trouble and he will likely find it. How you choose to deal
With this is completely up to you but I suggest you get your things in order and consult with an attorney and/or a Private investigator

13 Likes

I bet if you did a quarter what he’s done he would wake up. How long have you been married? Kids?

2 Likes

Cheater cheater.
Get a prepaid smartphone, set it up with a different brand new gmail. Turn off the ringer and all app notifications. Turn on location. Get rid of any other apps that drain battery. Go into google dashboard, sync location, turn on mapping, get a spare battery bank if you need to to plug it into.
Keep it in your purse or car or somewhere not noticeable for 48 hours. Check into Google dashboard again and see if it shows you everywhere on its map that you have went. If it does fully charge it and hide it somewhere in his vehicle. When he goes to his friend’s house log into your Google dashboard and boom there’s your addresses where he’s at.

19 Likes

The red flags are so red you can see them from a mile away. That. Man. Is. Cheating.

5 Likes

Does he think you’re an idiot? Tell him to pack his shit and git!

Those r all red flags to cheating!

3 Likes

Girl he’s c h e a t i n g :eyes: :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

He’s definitely cheating I’m sorry. My husbands ring bothered him so he stopped wearing it & it caused so many problems but we have our locations on. Life 360 & Snapchat so I wasnt worried. We also got him a rubber ring after that.

1 Like

Your husband should be able to communicate his issues with you. It obviously sounds like something is going on with him. You both need to sit down and have a honest conversation about your feelings and where your future lies. If he is cheating he needs to own up to that shit so you both can decide what is best for you and your family. Whether that be separating or figuring your shit out together. You two are partners and are suppose to be a team. I am sure you are feeling like you are not United at this time and that is something you both need to figure out and prioritize. If either party isnt willing to prioritize one another and the family then you each need to decide a different course of action for your lives. Communication is key in a healthy relationship and it seems like that is being held back in yours right now. Something is triggering your instincts and you both need to get down to the bottom of it.

Sorry but that definitely doesn’t all sound like coincidences. It definitely sounds like your husband is either cheating, or is trying to. Also, I would get your legal stuff in order regardless of what you decide to do with that information.

5 Likes

His wedding ring broke?? What’s it made of glass I’m wearing a friendship band my grandfather gave my nanna in 1962 and its still in great condition despite being worn since 1962. He is cheating on you. You will need an escape plan, start putting away money, look into getting a job and child care if you need to, ask around to see if you can stay with friends or family until you can get a place of your own or if both your names are on the title or lease of your current home kick him out and change the locks if you rent speak to the landlord and have his name taken off the lease.

20 Likes

I’d b driving around town :flushed:

5 Likes

This the first post I’ve seen ever, that I think there is no question, he’s up to something super shady. Too many red flags. Definitely not in your head.

8 Likes

Follow him straight up lol.

7 Likes

Trade phones with him for the day. You will have your answer

3 Likes

It’s sounds kinda fishy but then again he could be telling the truth. I’d just straight up ask him. You’ll just hurt yourself more guessing honestly.

1 Like

You already know the answer. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS ! OF COURSE HE’S CHEATING ! If he isn’t, he still ACTS like he doesn’t give a crap about you or your feelings !

4 Likes

If you have an extra iPhone leave it in the car so you can track him. You’ll find your answer. (But I’m sorry to say, yes he’s cheating)

4 Likes

100 percent cheating no four about it I always try to put myself and your guys shoes and it’s hard when every one says yep he’s cheating ( and the guy like didn’t open the car door for her or something ) but this yeah I’m really sorry but he is 100 percent cheating been their done that :sob: ps Apple has a tracker tag 10.00 off Amazon :ok_hand:t2: this is how I found out for sure followed them ps talk to a divorce attorney and get all your financial stuff in a row before you officially confirm to him 100 percent he obviously doesn’t care what your doing so tell him your going for a girls week sometime with family if you can’t stand to be around him after and if you have kids get a custody order now !! Ps if you can prove he is having an affair you will have a very easy divorce save everything every test phone call photo everything

3 Likes

Sounds like it to me. I’d be bar hopping :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

If he walks like skunk and smells like one im sure he is a skunk sorry !!

4 Likes

Definitely cheating. He’s lying to you.

Have a friend follow him and take pictures. And if he is seeing someone I would visit her and let her know he’s married and check the divorce laws and see what your rights are and in some states if you’re married 10 years or more when he files for Social Security when you retire you can collect on his Social Security.

2 Likes

Cheater for certain. Kick his butt to the curb.

1 Like

Put his Clothes in a trash bag out of your front door after you change the locks!! No ring breaks!!

2 Likes

A married man has no business going to bars all the time with single friends, especially when he feels the need to remove his wedding ring. Your instincts are already telling you he’s cheating or you wouldn’t have asked here, trust those instincts!!

7 Likes

Sounds like you need to start acting the same way and see if he likes it.

1 Like

His belongings would be on the front lawn with the locks changed.

2 Likes

Way too many red flags,trust ur gut

Defiantly cheating. Start putting money back without him knowing. Go to Walmart, start pulling a little extra here, and there. Don’t let him find out. Make a plan to leave.

5 Likes

Even if he’s not cheating you got no life, I would find my own friends to go out with,but to tell you the truth I think he is cheating and it will all come out it doesnt stay secret for long :woman_shrugging:

He’s a shitty spouse. Cheating is not even half your problems

Start getting yourself prepared, get a separate checking acct., Do not put his name on that acct. Go paperless this way he won’t be able to track what you saved. Start selling personal items that you don’t wear or items in the house that you never use on ebay. You can get a private account that he will not know that you are making money on paypal.

9 Likes

What’s a relationship without trust?

1 Like

Why put up with this?
Dont you deserve better?
Whether its women or drugs, something sketchy is going on.

1 Like

Listen to your gut and intuition.

2 Likes

Why are you allowing yourself to be treated this way is the bigger question here…

5 Likes