Anyone else have but but not like kids?

Its likely that you have a very disturbed soul and it recognizes the positive energy of innocent souls as some kind of threat, the oil and vinegar effect is something from you not them, sad for your kids

5 Likes

To the lady saying put them up for adoption and get your tubes tied… Are you a parent? I mean just curious I have 4 kids and 9 nieces and nephews and I say all the time I hate kids now I freaking love mine and by mine I mean all 13 cuz they are mine!!! But days go by and go by and you get frustrated you get depressed you just HATE kids but it’s more of an expression of frustration tired worn down wondering if your anything more… I feel you MAMA keep on keeping on and when you feel like you hate kids remember it’s temporary and you are more!!! Sometimes we forget we are more than a caregiver we are a person!!!

2 Likes

I always say I love kids…all ages but teenage.

No. Its normal. I dont like my 9 year old. Miss attitude and knows everything. :roll_eyes: if I met her as an adult on the street, wouldn’t like her either.

5 Likes

I am easily earning extra $500 or even more by working easy online job from home. Today i have received $18640 which is the payment of my previous month’s work. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashdollars903.surge.sh/

1 Like

I have one kid that I try extra hard not to wake up in the mornings :grimacing:

5 Likes

In just 3 months, I made $ 47,639 with easy online work from home. more than $ 15,000 a month fast. I was surprised when one of my close friends told me he made $ 18,654 a month, but now I see how it works.

https://cashdollars911.surge.sh/

I love my kids other people’s kids get on my nerves lmao but I don’t hate kids :rofl: children are innocent and I will protect anyone’s kids if I see them in danger

5 Likes

I am now making more than $500 every single day online. Yesterday i got my 3rd payment of $18532 by doing work online. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashdollars917.surge.sh/

1 Like

I get more than $ 15,000 a month for working online. I joined this job 3 months ago and I started making money from day one. I was surprised when one of my close friends told me he made $ 18,654 a month, but now I see how it works.

https://cashdollars927.surge.sh/

1 Like

Completely normal. My now 24 yo son put me through it. I didn’t like him at all, but I still loved him. I feel like it’s normal. We are only human.

1 Like

You are NOT alone! I love my children. I would die for them. But I don’t always like them and there aren’t a lot of other people who’s kids I like or can tolerate.

1 Like

In these Days i am making easily more than $500 for working online. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $18640. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashdollars940.surge.sh/

I’m easily generating more than $500 per day these days doing things online. Last month, I received my third payment of $18650. I was surprised to learn that one of my close friends earns $18654 every month, but now I understand how it works.

https://cutt.ly/nShc72i

My kid is an asshole too. Glad I stopped at 1.

I thought something was wrong with me cuz I feel the exact same way about all 4 of my kids ranging in age from 21-2

Who the eff posts this. Why the flying eff did you even have them

9 Likes

People have babies because they want a baby but, don’t acknowledge that those babies grow up and become real people, with feelings and thoughts different from there parents… kids aren’t just highly perceptive, kids feel things on levels we adults have forgotten.
Every parent (especially those who are with their kids 24/7) get overwhelmed, and we don’t always like our kids BEHAVIOR! But i hate to tell you lady, your kids personalities are forming from what they see and hear in their homes, peers and teachers. As teenagers, they’re figuring out how to navigate in life as individuals.

I completely agree; this is a deep rooted issue that I encourage anyone who feels the same to seek counseling for it. You may not believe it now, but would be surprised. We hold these feelings within our brain/body, and they directly effect our lives and the lives of our children’s and their children to come.

4 Likes

l get paid over $150 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18490 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://cashdollars959.surge.sh/

Simplest way in this world to makes extra 15k dollars on-line from home. I joined this on-line work 3 months ago and from my very first day i made $700 without having any kind of on-line working experience before. Go here fo details.

https://cashdollars966.surge.sh/

You find something about thier personality that you do like. Help them work on the aspects of thier personality that you don’t like. If it bothers you to the point you don’t even like them anymore it’ll probably offends others in the same way and we all want our kids to be able to develop meaningful relationships. We want our kid to be liked and accepted by others. Don’t we? Try and work with them on thier flaws. Do you really not question your love for them as well? Its disheartening to hear that your husband just laughs about it. I understand what you are saying. I have a little dog and he will poop and pee other places besides his puppy pad, he barks a lot (he’s a chihuahua) he whines if you try to put him in different room, follows you everywhere, always wants to be up in your lap and lick you. It’s annoying. I love him but I don’t like him and I have questioned my love for him in the past. I much prefer our cat. He poops in a box, doesnt have accidents, requires little attention, only when he wants it and doesn’t bark. I didn’t know I was a cat person before I had a dog. Now I do. So I get it, I kinda get it. You can not like something about your child, or they may annoy you but I can’t relate to not liking your own child. I relate to not liking other people’s children but on a case by case basis. I also don’t understand not liking all children because of the way a few have behaved. I do wish you the best of luck. If your feelings against your children continue to grow or get worse you might want to talk to a professional about it, who can help you sort through your thoughts and emotions on this. Our children are our greatest gift and biggest blessing. I hate to see anything get in the way of your relationship with your children in the future. Take care.

I love my 2 girls…but I loathe other people’s kids!!!Like I just can’t stand em. Idk why

2 Likes

Easy money making method to start earning more than $15k every month. I simply doing this for 2 hours from my whle day and i received a payment of $16842 last month direct in my bank acc. Easiest work for even beginners. Follow this now.

https://cashdollars971.surge.sh/

That started when they became teenagers!

Dollars earning in your part time just by doing work on-line. Getting paid more than $13k every month from home. in 3 months i got total $42854 just by working on-line from home. Details here.

https://cashdollars976.surge.sh/

I always tell my kids that I will ALWAYS love them but damn there are times when I don’t like them very much lol

You’re not alone. I love my own child to pieces but I don’t always like her.

Your not alone lol I pray it’s the preteen stage and their personality will change, I love all my kids dearly I’ll fight over them

1 Like

Simplest way in this world to makes extra 15k dollars on-line from home. I joined this on-line work 3 months ago and from my very first day i made $700 without having any kind of on-line working experience before. Go here fo details.

https://cashdollars979.surge.sh/

Welcome to those hormone poisoned teen years. I threatened mine that I was locking them in their rooms and sliding puzzas under the door. It really does get better

My husband hates the baby stage. He will be great when my son is older but he hates babies. So don’t feel bad. I love my son but not other peoples kids

1 Like

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://cashdollars980.surge.sh/

Find out what’s good Ng on with you? Teens are teens. Every age has it’s challenges. Maybe tired, overwhelmed. See a counselor and talk it out. Your kids’s see the love but feel the distance.
As a teacher there was always one child that was a challenge. I changed my thinking to understand the why behind it. It helped
Maybe you need your own interests outside of home and become more than mom

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

https://cashdollars982.surge.sh/

Who actually likes their kids :laughing: I mean they cry and complain about everything, they don’t give you personal space, talk back and man the list goes on… do I love my kids? Yes! I love my kids and would do anything for them…those are my babies nothing can replace them and their is no love compared to the love I have for them…but do I always like them all the time, nope!

2 Likes

You’re not alone Kids are hard. And sometimes jerks

1 Like

Wow… I have no words. I feel really bad for your kids if I want to even refer to them as that since you don’t even want them. “I would do anything for them but I don’t like them” wtf is wrong with you you need help. So do all these women that “have kids but hate them” just treat other parents kids like shit? I’m genuinely shocked. A lot of people here really should not have kids that’s all I’m gonna say because I can’t believe what I just read.

I am definitely not a fan of kids either. Lol. I actually never wanted any. My son was an oops and I love him like crazy and I’m doing my best with him but I am definitely one and done. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! I always felt so alone for feeling this way. I have never really liked kids. I love my children so much, but I feel the same way you do. And other people’s kids…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I can’t handle it!

3 Likes

I don’t like kids. And I don’t like my kids somedays. My 17 year old is well behaved doesn’t get in trouble does what he is told. I have a 9 year old who is psyco from the minute she wakes up to the minute she falls asleep. I totally get not liking kids lol

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have had kids then! What if YOUR parents felt that way about YOU?

3 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join. Go to this web now for more details.

https://cashdollars984.surge.sh/

Wow! I guess I’m the only one here to say this, but I say you’re alone! Why did you have kids if you “hate” them?? I have ALWAYS and will ALWAYS love my kids (grown adults now), no matter what age they were and are!

5 Likes

You are not alone I loved kids growing up I now have 3 of my own plus 2 grandkids yes I love them and am here for them but I definitely do not like kids now especially teenagers, I can’t even go into my kids school without wanting to pull my hair out. My kids are 18, 16, and 12

2 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join. Go to this web now for more details.

https://cashdollars986.surge.sh/

You can love people without liking them!

And this is exactly why abortion should remain legal!!! I seriously hope your children don’t know how you feel :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I love kids at all ages. I have taken care of kids my whole life. There is only one out of tons that I can day o didn’t care for. He was 3 years old in a teenagers body. Cute as could be butty. HE WAS A BULLY. NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING. I was so glad when he went to next class.

I love my kids. But I like some stages better than others (as does everyone if they’re honest). I LOVE the teenage years (and I taught high school forever). So my teens are great. I have a four year old. I love her. Do I also look forward to the day when she can express herself clearly and without whining? Yes.

1 Like

I love my kids. But I don’t like other people’s kids.

9 Likes

While I do understand how teenagers can be misguided and a handful of shitbag soup sometimes, I would never in my wildest dreams ever feel like I hate my daughter. I wanted 3 kids, had 4 miscarriages prior to my last pregnancy that I had full term. I had her so late in life, that do I want another one? No. I didn’t like the infant stage but that didn’t mean I didn’t like my daughter. I wanted her to grow faster than she was because I no longer had the patience I had when I was younger. When I got pregnant with her, I said she was my one end done and she probably will always be my only. But I would never say or feel like I didn’t “like” my child.

1 Like

Funny part is when they grow up and leave, you miss those little people. You spend your time lost in memories and wish you had appreciated those moments more

1 Like

I like my own kids. I don’t like other people’s kids. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

I thought it was just me. Lol I have a select few I like and can’t stand any other ones.

2 Likes

I love my kid but can’t stand most children! Well, most people suck.

I just don’t like most other peoples kids. Then again, I also don’t like most other people. So :woman_shrugging: love mine to death tho. She’s a mini me. Everytime she does things that aggravate me, I try to remind myself that it’s learned behavior, and then react differently. I’m still growing and learning as a person, and trying to unlearn a lot of what I was taught myself, so I can be better for her.

1 Like

I hope your children never run across this post, it broke my heart into pieces. I can not imagine not adoring kids. Mine and everyone else’s. They’re just short people ya know? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with this. Just because someone is “yours” doesn’t mean you have to automatically like their personality. That’s human nature. And it doesn’t take away from how you treat them or care for them.

7 Likes

I love my kids to death, they are my world BUT I don’t always like them. Trust me, they don’t always like me either but I know without a doubt they love me! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I love my kids, I dont always like them tho…

3 Likes

i mean, they;re your kids…not your friends, u dont have to like eachother lol

1 Like

I’m a single parent raising 4 kids by myself… I have 1 munchkin, turned 14 in December, I love to pieces and will always go out of my way to do everything I can for her… I can’t stand her and the feeling seems to be extremely mutual… it’s SO hard… hang in there mama, you’re doing your best that’s all we can do… much love

I love my kids, their attitudes I could fully do without. I really, really don’t like stranger’s kids. I don’t babysit friends kids. I am just not a kid person, except with my own kids.

1 Like

My mom didn’t/ doesn’t like me and I 100% felt it and knew it growing up. From about the age of 8. So you bl0w

2 Likes

Im the same way girl…i loved them yet i couldnt stand them…mine are in their 30s and i say thank god because i hated the younger years with a passion with the whinning , temper tantrums it drove me insane…but i think it was more the parenting i never cared for because i hated the early mornings, etc…i just couldnt wait till they got more independant…i never wanted kids but oops boo boos happen…but my kids never felt unloved…go to a baby shower and they pass the baby around i would just avoid …yup …my family accepted how i was and never forced me to hold their kids unless i wanted too… my daughter is the same way she doesnt want any kids because she doesnt like small ones …my son loves kids…and do i care what others think …nope…

Think it cuz we carnt hand them bk :see_no_evil::rofl:🤷

Anitsirhc Rednaxela I love the shit out of kids. But God their personalities.

Extra money making by working from home in part time. Start receiving every month extra $15k or more simply doing work on-line from home. Last month i got paid $16842 and i gave this only 2 hours from my day life. This is what i do.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars990.surge.sh/

If you’re not in therapy I suggest you seek it. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. I can not personally relate.

7 Likes

I love my kids, my nieces and nephews and most of our neighbor kids too. If you’re a child and I’m around, I’m protecting you and loving you. My house is happiest when it’s full of happy little faces. If you truly feel this way, please never let your kids find out. That would be devastating to find out your parent doesn’t even like you.

4 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars991.surge.sh/

I think a lot of people are like that. Lol

2 Likes

Not kids. I love animals ans pets. I will always love an animal…no mayter what…but if I cant stand their owner becauae they are U see the impression they are better then everyone or a lnow it all or whatever I cant stand their pet.

I don’t know how I feels about this post. Please get help

6 Likes

You’re NOT ALONE AT ALL, lmao!

5 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars993.surge.sh/

1 Like

I get it girl… I really do. But your one child, I’m assuming a girl because I have a teenage daughter myself, all you can Do is remind yourself that she is still a child and learning and all you can do is point her in the right way to make the best choices in life. I also assume this is a girl because you guys probably clash a lot around the time of the month which can strengthen your feelings towards her. :laughing: But your not alone… sometimes I can’t stand my own damn kids, but their mine and ima stick beside them! :smirk:

No therapy and after 5 kids all raised I too feel the same way! You are not alone

1 Like

I love my kids but definitely don’t like them at times. My oldest has been nothing but trouble for me. She 26 and has 2 girls of her own and wouldn’t work, or doing anything to help herself and all she cared about was her children’s father who was abusive and a drug addict. I love her but I don’t like her as a person and I’ve told her that. I financially fork money out for them and doing that along with all the drama just sucks the life out of me. However she is slowly trying to get her act together thank God! Got rid of the loser father finally!

5 Likes

I am the she way. But I thought I was the only one who felt like this.

I get annoyed at mine FORSURE lol :joy:

You are not alone! teenagers will do that to you! :joy: It’s a tough age. If only they could stay little tiny human beings forever. Some days i love them to death some days they annoy the crap out of me. Some days i can’t stand them and vice versa but every time i go out of my way for those ungrateful undeserving attitudes. But that’s a mother’s love i guess?

1 Like

I don’t comprehend how you could say you hate your kids … Teens are difficult at best … They’re transitioning from child to adult & full of changing hormones … Try loving them instead of hating them …

5 Likes

The older I get the more I can’t stand other peoples kids. I used to love kids. I love my own and don’t hate them (except at times lol) but can’t wait till they are old enough to be on their own so I can finally have a life with my husband. It’s never been just us. We have been together since 15, had our son at 17 right after I moved in with him. He was a micro preemie with lots of medical issues which took a lot of my time. We never got a chance to have a life together kidless. So we are looking forward to that time on our life!

2 Likes

I think we all go through phases where we love are children too much and other times we just want to run away to the mountains and never call them :tired_face: it gets really hard when they develop their own identity and it doesn’t fit in line with ours lol
These teenage years are proving to be especially difficult, the lazy entitled attitudes and just blatant disregard and lack of respect is sometimes way more than I can handle. You are not alone momma :heart: breathe and wait it out because one day they will Get It and you’ll be best buds again, maybe even begging for grandkids :joy::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s normal. It continues into their adult years but at some point, they become your best friends. Hang in there, mama!

I m making dollars 500 every day for doing online work from home. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $15843. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

Info Here >>> https://cashdollars824.surge.sh/

Hormones. Honey !! Wait til they have children ! Grandkids best. I have 3 from 31 to 18 and yepper not fond of them but they are responsible adults! I Love grandbabies. Sounds strange but it’s true. I love my kids but rather be with their kids lol

1 Like

I am a mom and I don’t like some kids but mine are okay (so far) lol

1 Like

Wow just wow

I’m a nan to a teenager , a pre teen and a 9 yr old
Yes they do my head in at times
But I would never ever HATE THEM
Your kids will pick up on that the older they get
Tbh I’m not surprised your hubby laughs at you

I’m so totally shocked to hear that come out of any mother’s mouth

I’m going to end that here
Before I say something that will put me in fb jail

3 Likes

I feel so sorry for your kids.

5 Likes

Reading comprehension is so important and it seems that this post was misinterpreted by many people! Every individual has their own personality and not all personalities work well together! You can love someone and hate their personality! Hope OP’s situation improves in whatever way works best for them.

3 Likes

You definitely aren’t alone. It makes me feel a lot better to know im not alone either

5 Likes

I didn’t mind em if they’re under age 11 but after that … I’m good off all that. I’m a mom as well and it’s rare I can catch myself liking most other people’s kids , there’s only been a few.
I really don’t like teenagers probably because I have one and another one is going to be one in about 5 years and I realized that I didn’t think that whole age gap thing over so well since I now fully believe that it will take me approx that long just to regain my sanity and My emotional stability back lol

Teens can be assholes I was like that for a while when my daughter was a teenager I just couldn’t stand being around any children then I had 3 grandchildren and then it all changed

I’m right there with you

I feel like this could have been written by me… I absolutely love my son but I’ve definitely realized I do not like kids. They are a**holes.

I don’t like mine sometimes but I don’t really like anyone else’s ever.

1 Like

You’re NOT alone! Message me if you would like!!!

1 Like

I had two children. There were times through the years I didn’t care for attitudes and personality. But we got thru it. They are all grown and independent with children of their own. They at times felt the same way. It’s fairly normal to feel that way.