Are these red flags?

You knew it was red flags when you asked. Your child should come before anybody and if you got to deal with raising another baby for a gf why you even there???

1 Like

She’s basically showing you that she feels superior over her & tbh I wouldn’t leave them two alone together. In so many ways she’s tried to have you decide. She’s not a two year old who can’t sleep on the couch by herself.

Girl put your foot down and leave. You’ve expressed your feelings and concerns and she hasn’t changed anything. She’s basically sounding like she wants you to be her mommy too, she sounds like it’s sibling rivalry between a two year old and a grown ass woman. Get out.

It’s the leave the child in the car while we shop for me !!! :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

Choosing your daughter is never the wrong answer. First a foremost is your daughter.

2 Likes

She’s a narcissist and you should run

3 Likes

I stopped reading after she accuses you of picking your daughter over her. Your child should always be your first priority. You should let anyone that questions you on that know right up front. If they don’t like it? Bye!

No Girl those are Major Red Flags! Time to be on your own with your daughter. You can not be in a relationship where your partner is the way she is and she is set in her own ways. No you need to do you and your daughter and be Happy and your daughter is and always should be your first priority. You need to leave and go and do You and your daughter you never know if your Partner can One day loose it and hurt you and your daughter. Nope pack up and Good- Bye.

Shes abusive. Toxic.no respect for you or your child,not fit to be a partner or a parent.i wudnt give her a dog.i think you know what to do…You will pay d price down d line when you’ve realised d damage you’ve caused your child with her bad decisions m lack of responsibility

First off your child is always first ! She’s selfish! And one sided ! In a relationship it’s WE not ME ! YOU ALREADY KNOW what to do walk away now before it gets worse because it’s going to!

If you’re asking you already know the answer! Abs second why wouldn’t one of you just stay home or in the car with the sleeping child it only takes one person to go into the store

Don’t ever give into her idea of leaving your child in the car while you run inside a store. That’s now kidnappings happen and/or you’ll go to jail. Someone will bust your windows out and call the cops or someone will break in to steal your car that clearly has keys in it and running.

Don’t ever let anyone make you choose between your child and them. Pick your child every single time and end the competition!!!

Tell her to fuck off . Get your daughter and get ad far away as possible. She sounds like a right control freak

Leave anytime she say leave her in the car while y’all go shopping oh hell naw she tripping

She’s willing to put your child at risk for her own selfishness, this is not a parent. This is narcissistic, abusive and the longer you tolerate this behaviour the worse it will be for you and your daughter and she may grow to resent her or you for not leaving sooner. Leave now while she’s still a baby, because 2 is still a baby, toddler yes, but she won’t be as scared by the toxicity if you leave now apposed to when she’s older and noticing more. She needs to go and being the controlling type she is she may threaten to end to herself just to keep you around but your child must come first. I stayed with my narc ex too long, too many second chances and it’s done so much damage to my child and my only regret in life is not leaving when she was a baby

You answered your own questions throughout this post. Your child deserves better. You are in a relationship with a bully get out while you still can. Your with a toxic person run as fast as you can!

Walk away with your daughter, is a controler

I think deep down you know what you have to do. Follow your gut feelings.

Your kids come first before any man or women!!!

Get the hell out before child is hurt

I didn’t even finish reading this. The moment I read where she said to leave a baby in the car…you need to I your separate ways. You’ll never be able to trust her with your child. What if she’s alone watching her and decides to leave her in the car

1 Like

Enormous red flag. Big enough to say “bye” to instantly is the fact she can’t accept that ur daughter comes first. I know it’s easier said then done but I’d be kicking her to the curb so fast.

If she has to give you an those kinds of remarks about your daughter and make you feel bad about choosing your daughter over her. I’m sorry BUT MY KIDS ALWAYS COME FIRST. :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: The fact that she would leave her in the car while shopping HELL NO!! Good thing that you didn’t. And she rather have her in the room by herself while she’s running a fever/stuffy nose whatever may the case be never… my kids would sleep with me in bed. And I would stay up to make sure they are okay no matter what. Sorry my love but you need to leave. You shouldn’t be pushed against the wall to pick your daughter or your partner. That should never be on the table. Sorry but you need to leave this relationship that only sees the future with just you not including your child. You are a package deal not a single deal!!! I would leave this person in a heartbeat. There is no body and I mean no body who is going to make me chose between my kids or my partner. My kids are always going to come first!!!

It sounds like she’s telling you this is our daughter but also expecting you to choose her always and it is very toxic seeming. I can’t claim to be 100% sure but start looking for a way out for you and ur daughbter

No run. Your daughter is number 1.

If you are asking you already know the answer!!! She sounds extremely toxic and it’s time to leave. Because your child and yourself deserve better. It’s obvious that she doesn’t love you and your daughter. It’s better to go now than to wait until the abuse becomes even more extensive and sever. Get out and get far far away.

2 Likes

If you are asking you already know the answer!!! She sounds extremely toxic and it’s time to leave. Because your child and yourself deserve better. It’s obvious that she doesn’t love you and your daughter. It’s better to go now than to wait until the abuse becomes even more extensive and sever. Get out and get far far away.

1 Like

Dont walk… Run… It wont get better way to controlling …Its your child not hers raise her the way you want because in my opinion you are doing it the right way!!..Good luck

Don’t ever let anyone physically punish your child. Ever. Do not ever alow anyone to treat your child badly. Things like this will damage the child for the rest of there lives.

Run don’t walk as fast as you can without looking back. It’s not gonna get better it’s just gonna get worse.

1 Like

RUN N RUN FAST. Ur baby is ur up most priority!!! My husband is all for our kids being close when their sick. Big red flags. Ur little 1 could choke or worse stop breathing with colds or such. Get out now, it won’t get better just worse.

RUN! She is toxic asf. An adult being threatened by your relationship with YOUR daughter are flags that are on fire. Wanting to leave her in a car by herself is just wow. She sounds like a lunatic.

I’d say it’s time to say goodbye

1 Like

Your child comes first always she needs to realize that.

1 Like

No need to go into details to support my advice of leave there r several red flags & by u asking that question u know the answer to your question on whether to stay or leave. Get out for yours & your daughters safety before u regret not leaving sooner. She’s controlling & u shouldn’t fear someone’s reactions. GET OUT & FAR AWAY…

If you have to ask of its a red flag…it is most definitely a red flag.

Get out of that relationship and move on

Ugh when you said she wanted to leave your 2 year old in the car… Time to leave. You say you’ll choose your child over her any day, do it.

4 Likes

Get yourself & your precious daughter OUT of the toxic relationship. The girlfriend selfishly cares first for herself. Alternative is for all of you to go for counseling.

Run.

1. Relationship of 2 years… You were a teenager… And she was grown… Grooming behavior.
  2. She shows HOSTILITY towards a BABY!
  3. Shes 31 and jealous of your relationship with your BABY.
    4.Shes controlling and verbally abusive.
  4. Bad example for the baby. Would you want the baby to grow up to be like her and start to act like her and treat others that way.

Time to leave ! Your child comes first until your child is a adult…

Girl u need to take ur kid and run and not look back it’s only going to get worse get out before the damage is done to u and ur kid

#1 its not just wrong to leave your kid in the car alone, it’s illegal and can end up with your child being taken from you #2 that is your baby and will/should always come first in my opinion, especially if sick. Nothing wrong with sleeping apart so your child has you if needed and she can get the uninterrupted rest she needs, VERY selfish of her to expect you to choose and then get angry when you don’t. #3 these are scary red flags and I can only imagine how much worse it will get once the child is older and actually giving y’all more attitude, etc to deal with. Go with your gut instinct and leave or at least go for a while and get space, give yourselves both time to figure out what is best. She needs to change some things, it is not always you that needs to bend, eventually you will break! Good luck!

Leave!!! I would’ve left a long time ago.

1 Like

The fact that you just did not come out with ’ Of course my daughter comes before ANYONE’ tells me you are afraid of her…or of losing her…You are better then that. Care of your daughter and yourself comes before having to ’ please’ someone else. Leave before she uses your daughter as a weapon against you (“how can you take your daughter from me, she loves me and she will hate you for it”)… Please leave now!

If u aren’t happy then leave

Been in your shoes… Gaslighting at it’s finest. She definitely has very toxic traits, and as a parent myself, just want to add don’t stay in a position that is going to cause your child as an adult to have to recover from her childhood. I’m not only a parent who was in a toxic relationship with a newborn-1 yr old child (left when he was 1), I am also a victim of childhood trauma who is currently in therapy to recover… I have developed PTSD, borderline personality disorder, and bipolar which both my therapist and psychiatrist believe were brought on by the trauma I went through. I really hope the best for you and your child. You deserve better than what you described. So does your babygirl.

Sounds like for the sake of your daughter its time to.leave

Your kids always come first. Sounds like you know the answer having to ask. Good luck!

I was raised by getting hit and stuff for not doing the right thing. My father was strict in a way and I prefer to not treat my children the same way . I don’t have any children but I was in a relationship with a man who had a child… honestly he did not want me commenting on any parenting things which in a way I respected because im not the mom but I did have my opinions and shit he would 3ither take it or just do his own thing. He also does not belive in spanking children either he thinks its better to communicate with them and have a set tone to let them know your not playing around. Another thing is she is only 2 yrs old she still a baby in my eyes. An people have different parenting techniques but in my opinion it seems like she trying to control you . Trying to make u go against ur daughter and make it all about her instead . And thats not right. If u know in your heart that’s not right and not how u want to be treated then leave . U honestly had an instinct and tbh for u to come to Facebook and ask shows alot . Ik its hard to leave a person you love but honestly if u don’t it’ll eventually get worse . I left a toxic relationship recently and tbh I feel great I feel independent like I can do it . It took me along time to even act upon my actions . Before I would break up and go back now I’m staying away and just bettering myself to have a great life and I wanna have kids with someone I love so much

1 Like

First off if that’s not her child she shouldn’t touch her and if she is mean to her in front of you whats she doing behind your back bottom line if your not happy its time to go

3 Likes

If you’re questioning it it’s the right decision to leave not only for you but for your daughter!!!

2 Likes

You need to leave immediately and put your child first.

grab that child and RUN!! Absolutely not an environment for that child. sounds like she might have a bi-polar problem which can be fixed on medication. so sorry your poor daughter is put through that. not good

She sounds so selfish. With that attitude she’s showing she doesn’t care for your daughter period.

1 Like

Ummm first of all you’re feelings are valid. Why are you with someone who makes you question that on top of your parenting style? I think you know in your heart what the right answers are and you know you’re not the “bad guy” and that our validations are just words but at the end of the day it’s you who decides how much of your time and energy will be spent on fighting… HUGS :blush:

Well then you should put your daughter first. Now you’re putting her second. Leave that crazy ass woman😳

Why would you even spank a 2 year old. What could they possibly do to deserve to be hit??

1 Like

Girl you gotta go, those flags aren’t red… they’re on fire. If she’s doing and saying these things Infront of you… What the hell is she doing behind your back, you can not trust her with your daughter, leave her in the car?? Are you freaking serious?? I was married to the male version of your girlfriend, I left when my son was two and didn’t look back. You can do this hun and trust me… It won’t be a mistake, when it comes to your kids you’ll be surprised how strong you can be. Keep your child safe and happy…and leave, good luck.

Shes expecting you to put her first over your daughter and doesn’t seem to care about your daughter. Those are all red flags. Don’t stay in that relationship

1 Like

Take your kid and RUN

1 Like

Girl you better leave ! What’s gonna happen next.

Im sorry but this woman is no good for your baby girl and I think you already know this :frowning: xx

2 Likes

Codependent relationship. Research that and it will help you❤️

I believe you should live your life with your child and be happy. I would leave now.

1 Like

Them is all the red flags. Also: that is your daughter, you not even married to her. You decide how you and your child should be treated. She either gonna get in line or get rid of her

3 Likes

Pack up and leave your daughter is more important x

2 Likes

The fact that you have to ask yourself if you should leave is enough to leave. And your daughter being sick should not be an inconvenience. It’s life it happens and if she can’t understand that I’m sorry but her lack of compassion is unacceptable.

1 Like

Leave immediately. Way too many red flags. Take your daughter and run.

I’m a believer in discipline however I wouldn’t let anyone else who’s not my children’s father touch them PERIOD…you should never feel bad for choosing your child over someone… leave… this relationship is not about her loving you is about her controlling you

4 Likes

And the fact she got pissed bc you wouldn’t leave ur child alone in a car is a BIGGGGGGGGGGGG RED FLAG ma and u don’t need us to tell u that

6 Likes

And whats gonna happen when u let ur guard down and let this evil woman watch her while u go to work and u come home to ur child unresponsive??? God forbid

4 Likes

Move in from there and stay bring your daughter with you. They warning. You could lose her one fine day. Call the police and say that you want their support and tell them how they are. How to get help finding a home. Good luck .

You should never ever put anybody before your child it’s a no-brainer your child comes first

2 Likes

Way to many red flags leave and take ur daughter💜 ur daughter is way more important

1 Like

Girl bye! That chick is old enough to have the common sense to say I’m NOT leaving a child in the car under ANY circumstances. And you are always going to choose your daughter over her like cmon that stupid not to think.

All i can advise is never lose yourself…your daughter is a part of you!

Walk away from the toxicity

1 Like

I’m just going to throw it out there that she would not be the first step parent to show these signs and then kill their stepchildren. Please get out before you get her pregnant and you’re really stuck with her.

Very big red sign leaving a kid alone I. The car at the age is very wrong glad stuck your ground that is a no no for any reason just wow like coming since

Quit looking for red flags. If you truly put your child first, then take your child and get out. This woman is toxic!

leave! TOO MANY RED FLAGS :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Narcisist walk away as quick as you can

Omg mama u should jus get out while u can, telling u to leave YOUR daughter outside in a locked car???! While u guys shop? I’m sorry but no, that’s such an awful thing to suggest n to think!!! And for her crying cuz she’s sick, that happens specially when she’s so young. I think ur way of trying to communicate with ur daughter first instead of jus soaking her,is the right n better way to deal with whatever she did wrong. U don’t jus spank someone n they don’t know y. It isn’t HER daughter to b doing that to. Sounds like ud b much happier n safer both of u if u leave. And of course ALWAYS take it daughter side over a spouse. They come n go,ur child is YOURS

Definitely sounds like she has way too many narcissistic traits! She sounds way to toxic to be in any kind of a relationship! Take your daughter and move! You can’t fix her and you can’t change her!

She’s gaslighting you and sounds very narcissistic and abusive

Your GF needs to be single!!! She isn’t ready to have children and doesn’t have enough of a connection with your daughter to keep her out of harms way. She’s got to go!!!

In this case it’s your two your old! I wouldn’t want to consider your partner anything to your daughter. She sounds abusive and mean to me

RUN! You see the red flags or you wouldn’t be asking about it. No one should be as thoughtless as she is about your daughter. Leaving a child of that age in a car, you could have had your child taken away from you.

2 Likes

The fact that you are asking the group
‘Are These Red Flags!”
You already know the answer.

Get the hell out! Do put your daughter first and go. She’s jealous of her and it’s only going to get worse!

For me these would be deal breakers. I couldn’t be in this relationship, I dont even know that I’d be comfortable leaving my 2 year old with just her supervision

Grab your daughter and go quickly. Leave with no forwarding address… Prayers

Get your babygirl and leave. The outcome if you staying will NOT have good out come!!!
Leave you CAN do this !!

Sounds like your girlfriend is a spoiled brat and needs some disciplining of her own!

I didn’t even read past the pick your daughter over her part…if you wouldn’t dare say that to her….that you would pick your child over her, then you are the problem. Your boundaries are a problem. Your poor decisions in this whole situation with a partner 10 yrs older that never learned patience and civility is a problem. You might be the one needing to change, not her.

4 Likes

Major red flags she only wants to be a parent when it suits her and expects you to put her first which is wrong … she shouldn’t take thing out on the kid and she shouldn’t be spanking your kid when you aren’t comfortable with that … its your child and if I was you I’d leave

Leave. Your daughter comes 1st and she will never change the mindset. You are strong and you are worthy of better!

2 Likes