Are these red flags?

Leave like NOW! Don’t have children with her for certain!

1 Like

This has domestic violence all over it. Get out of there NOW

She’s already harming your child emotionally. Don’t wait til she harms her physically. That woman cannot be trusted alone with your child. Choose your child over this psycho. Get out now.

1 Like

I think it’s past the red flag stage. Time to move before it gets any worse or has lasting affects on your daughter.

1 Like

GET OUT NOW. take your daughter and run as fast and far as you can, as long as she is your legal daughter. The abuse will start soon for you and that baby

1 Like

Leave. If she is willing to leave your 2 yr old ALONE at NIGHT in a running vehicle. She is not mother material. And any mother would not leave a sick child alone. Both my kids were sick I slept with both and my husband slept in the other room. Please listen to your gut

This sounds like she’s jealous of your daughter please leave and never leave your child alone to please her … :man_running: RUN

3 Likes

Omg…ur gf is nuts!! Wanting to leave a child in a car alone!!! R u serious!!! It takes 2 seconds to kidnap a child! What was she thinking??? And there is no reason she couldn’t have slept on the couch when ur daughter was sick. And she should not have been mad at u for being with and caring for ur sick child. She sounds extremely immature, unsympathetic, and controlling. Next, I’m ok with spanking, not beating, a child, as long as they are old enough to understand. I always use words first, though, and have rarely had to spank any of my kids. That said, if ur not ok with spanking, that is ur perogative. Ur her mother. Ur gf should not make u feel bad about that. And the way she talks down to u and treats u and ur daughter when she is upset, is horrendous. I have to say, everything uv mentioned are all huge red flags. They are not ok. Ur gf will not change. Uv already tried talking to her about this, and she doesn’t see any issues and continues to treat u and ur daughter like dirt. People like her have some major mental issues that u cannot change. I pray u get ur daughter, and urself, out of there. There is nothing to think about except where to move. But for u and ur daughter’s safety and sanity, get the heck away from that woman. There is something seriously wrong with her. I wish u luck.

Leave her! Your child is more important than a relationship with a mean girlfriend.:thinking:

2 Likes

Run don’t look back this is abuse

2 Likes

You should be packing instead of being here writing this post honestly. You owe your daughter a better life than this.

1 Like

Get out now!!! She don’t care about your daughter.

2 Likes

Is she her daughter to or stepdaughter? Because if someone “smacked or spanked” my child and they weren’t there’s I would actually go through them and be doing time

In my personal opinion, this is not a perfect match up for either of you. You can be happier <3

You’re not crazy. She’s being an asshole. I know you raise your daughter together, but just remember… she’s YOUR daughter and you have the final say. Also, Damon straight you would pick your daughter over her… I’m a little concerned that she wouldn’t do the same tbh. I know it’s easy for me to tell you to leave, it’s hard when feelings are involved and you have a family unit, but you need to ask yourself ‘is this detrimental to my daughters upbringing and general happiness?’ I think she’s being an asshole and the fact that you’re questioning your own sanity because of what she’s saying… that isn’t right. If you want my honest advise, find someone that WILL put their family first, and WILL stay up with your poorly daughter through the night rather than have a strop because you won’t sleep on the sofa with her. She seems very controlling, but it seems she’s doing it in a way that isn’t all that obvious. Hence you questioning your own sanity. Put you and your daughter first my love xx

Do the rightful thing and leave ASAP with your daughter!!

2 Likes

Choose your daughter and get out now. Your gf will NEVER get better

2 Likes

Run as fast as you can with your daughter.

1 Like

Red flag nothing! Grab your baby and RUN! away from this child services are in the near future person!

2 Likes

Sounds like she may have a drug problem of some sort.

Everyone here is right… Not to mention, “she gets mad if WE don’t go to the couch?” Is your umbilical cord attached to her? Is she not a big girl and can move her own ass out to the couch? Your daughter and you deserve love and respect. If she can’t respect how you parent or you as a man… she needs to work on herself, alone.

1 Like

Your daughter should come first and for her to want to put her in danger just shows she doesn’t care for you or your daughter. It should bring joy to her that you are very active and caring in your daughters life. I say leave her. Because you don’t want to leave her alone with your daughter because what if she leaves her in the house by herself? I wouldn’t risk it and you shouldn’t have to live that way or your daughter. I say leave… if your asking then you already know what you should do. Best of luck

2 Likes

If you need help and advice you are obviously worried about things I’d go with your gut instinct you know it’s not right you are not happy get out!

2 Likes

I think you know the answer here or you wouldn’t be asking.
You’re being controlled.
I’d run and wouldn’t look back, this doesn’t get better.

1 Like

Got some “red flags” here. Time to call it quits.

2 Likes

I don’t know that she actually does love your child. I think you should get out!

1 Like

Not only for your sake, but for your daughter sake, you need to leave. There is def better out there that will love you and your daughter the right way!

she really sucks . at 30 years old she has no compassion or empathy for a damn 2 year old baby . fuck no she is a walking red flag & i promise you if you stay youll regret it .

Jeez I wouldn’t have stayed around long to write this post . Move away with you precious little girl and don’t ever let anyone ever try to do this to you again. Be brave and strong and courageous as your little girl needs you to be her warrior . Judging by what you have written you already know the right thing to do . Your own alarm bells are ringing loudly . Good luck and stay safe xx

1 Like

Follow your gut . You only have one time to get it right raising a child . It’s against the law to leave a small kid alone . . How many news stories are there where a parent made a quick exit from the car leaving a child alone and something happened . She’s going to be taken from you and your the one answering to the County children’s services regardless … Lead don’t follow you sound like you know what to do . Don’t hit , don’t leave your kid alone for minutes ?? That’s lazy dangerous parenting … Your heart will hurt choosing your child but you will never regret putting her first above everything . Maybe time away will help your partner grow some common sense if not . Your not going to die alone but you will die internally without your baby

If you love your daughter, leave this relationship asap

1 Like

I’ve been through this. I’d suggest you leave this relationship, she will only get worse and your daughter will suffer.

1 Like

If you truly put your child first you must leave.

1 Like

Sounds like she’s borderline abusive. Leave NOW before it leaves permanent damage on your innocent daughter

2 Likes

Get your daughter the hell out of there

2 Likes

Take your daughter and leave…… NOW!!! Your “girlfriend” is toxic AF.

2 Likes

Love your daughter & love yourself and leave!

3 Likes

She’s jealous of your daughter … which says to me she is quite mentally unwell to be honest.
Your daughter is two years old… protect her… :pray::pray:

4 Likes

I mean some people are brought up differently so we do need to understand that in terms of strictness but to say to leave a child alone in a car would worry me I wouldn’t trust my child with that person again because it shows they can’t make the right decisions about my child in my absence personally I wouldn’t stay children need to always be put first which it sounds like this is what you are doing as a mother but she is not x

Mentally unstable. Run girl run

2 Likes

Leave, Take your child and leave. You were doing more harm to your child than you have any idea of. This situation will not change.

1 Like

Yes these are some very large red flags. So I was raised in a loving home but if I did something wrong, there were consequences. Mostly a spanking. That was back in the 70’s. I respected and loved my parents very very much. However, times have changed. I get wanting to share your daughter with your partner and be a family. What she doesn’t see and understand is that she is YOUR daughter regardless. You need to do what is best for your daughter. If you are not comfortable and telling her right up front that, yes your daughter will ALWAYS come first over ANYONE, then you need to just get out of the situation. Your gf is very controlling and manipulative. As some others have said, this is a domestic violence situation and you need to remove yourself and your daughter. What she wanted to do by leaving her in the car alone at ANY TIME is against the law for one and for two, if she is willing to out her in danger like that…how far else will she go. Pack you and your daughters things and get to a better place.

Get out while you can like now

I say that you should be packing up and moving, your child is the one that needs to be protected

I agree with the majority get out your child is in danger of getting a smack or worse…RUN for the hills: good luck: there’s plenty nice fish in the sea your young x

As the mother of four. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent. We all make mistakes. After my husband and I divorced when I met someone to spend my life with, We had a long talk because I had grown up as the step child. I explained that if he had a problem with one of my kids doing something he had to talk to me, not that child. I would be the one to handle it People should never let someone treat their child in a way they don’t approve of. Why would this lady unless she is stuck stay with someone she knows isn’t good for her child? the thing that makes me the angriest is when one parent keeps saying I love that person we will work it out. That doesn’t happen and if that person loves their spouse and child they would not continue to hurt them. The child is the one that will live with it forever. I am 73 years old and I still live with it.

Your girlfriend sounds like a selfish self serving bitch. Get your daughter away from her you’ll be much happier without her

I think you already know this relationship is one giant red flag. Don’t let anyone or anything make you tolerate this bull shit. This is not love this is mental abuse. Take your child and leave.

1 Like

Leave…let her find someone else to manipulate and control!!! 2 years, you’re still dating her “representative” things will definitely get worse! Good luck🌷

There is no question about it, you have to leave. You know it already.

Leave that stupid itch, take your daughter and run. Your daughter don’t deserve that and you certainly don’t deserve that.

1 Like

You shouldn’t need to ask. Leave with your daughter straight away while you have the chance!

Fuxk all of that… she seems co dependent on you… can’t sleep alone on the couch because your daughter is sick… wtf… on top of all the 9tger bullsgit I read

Research narcissistic personality disorder on a malignant scale cos your girlfriend is one. Get your daughter out of there NOW.

3 Likes

I think you know it’s a red flag but you were looking for some kind of hope. In these types of situations, they only get worse, never better. Please leave for the comfort and safety of you and your daughter.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest. A lot of this sounds like my ex. She loved my daughter but had never been a mom. She didn’t understand nurturing and also was abused as a child. It took me 3 years to see that I was wasting my time trying to love the good and ignore the bad. The manipulation and harshness are huge red flags hun. Message me if you wanna talk. I’m not gonna tell you to leave, cuz I know it’s not that easy. But remember, these years for your daughter are substantial to the way that she will process the world. Stand your ground and do what you know is right for your daughter. Sending you love and strength to see your worth :heart:

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Get you and your child away from her xxx

Take your daughter and get out of there

I’ve only read the first few lines … leave her !!!

1 Like

Kick her selfish ass to the curb and run

Show her the door and she can go down her own highway on her own. PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTER!

I’m sorry but I once was a single parent and our child comes first over anything. The fact that all this is happening now wait till your child hears and understand all thats going on and that starts to affect her mental health. For the sake of your baby and your self you need to leave this abusive relationship its not healthy for either of you

1 Like

The entire situation angers me. I mean you posted and asked for advice.
Honey it’s not red flags, that is bright as the sun blaring red STOP NOW signs. I completely understand you love and care about your girlfriend but, you’re a mother first. Ultimately that baby is yours, your responsibility and I’d be damned if anyone else put a hand on MY baby. Your girl appears (by your description) to be exceptionally self centered, maybe even Narcissistic. Get out now before you get in a position you cannot. You can be a single parent, a lot of women are. For your daughters mental and emotional health, it is better for the two of you to be alone and happy (mom and daughter) and be able to breathe freely and see some peace than to live with this other woman and have each day as a fight or struggling to get along. Your baby, anyones baby, does not need or deserve that kind of stress. Get your daughter and get out.

You’re not putting your daughter first if you’re allowing her to subjected to this woman’s controlling and abusive behavior. And leaving a child alone in a car with or without A/C or it running is illegal, you did the right thing by putting your for foot down and insisting NO. Put you daughters happiness first and your own and get out.

Leave girl don’t stay, this is controlled behaviour towards you x

Gaslighting, narcissist, controlling, need I go on???

2 Likes

Get ur child out of this before is too late… :stop_sign:

2 Likes

So easy for everyone else to say right? But they’re right, I’m sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

There was, at some point, a moment in your life where you dreamed of what kind of parent you would be. You absolutely deserve to manifest it into fruition and give your child that parent.
If this person is inhibiting you from being the parent you dreamed you would be, then it’s time to wash your hands of the situation.

4 Likes

Walk away better things are out there for you

2 Likes

Red flag, red flag, you child comes first, I been with my bf 8 years and (who not his father) I told my bf from day one my kid comes first before anyone…after 8 years he still knows…

She’s manipulative to say the least! You need to walk and don’t look back!
The biggest red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: right there in your face.

2 Likes

You need to leave now she is jealous of the baby and that will turn into anger and hate later! She will be abusing your baby physically next!

4 Likes

Take your daughter and leave with her you both deserve better your daughter comes first always. Who dose she think she is smoking a two year old what will she do when smoking stops working use weapons to hurt more. Nahhh get rid n find someone tbatl be a proper mummy to that lil girl

Take your daughter and leave asap

2 Likes

Run as fast as you can she’s very controlling and you don’t need that around your daughter or yourself xxx

3 Likes

Pack your stuff and your daughter’s belongings and Run for hills!!!

3 Likes

Some parents are pro physical discipline, others are not but there are many reasons to kick her ass to the curb. The child have to come first especially at such a young age. Wtf is wrong with her? Wanting to leave her in the car alone to do grocery shopping? Please leave her before she turns up pregnant and your stuck with her for 18 years

2 Likes

RED FLAG. Get out of that toxic relationship ASAP and save your daughter.
Don’t waste for much worse things to happen to you & your daughter…

1 Like

Leave. Shell all about her
You need to make a life for you and. Your. Daughter. Oh now. Days u can be put in jail for hitting your. Child. And u did right not leaving you child alone in a car. Your girl friend doesnt. Know the law tell her she needs to learn how to take. Care of. A. Child just leave her .

I just got out of this same relationship. Don’t waste anymore time than you already have. Leave.

1 Like

Honestly if your daughter is your priority then I don’t get why you don’t dare let the gf know this. If your daughter is your priority you protect and love her no matter who you upset, and if you are getting bad vibes from your gf concerning your daughter then put aside any feelings you have for the gf and put your daughter first.

4 Likes

This is YOUR daughter not her daughter, start with that and anyone who act this childish does not deserve to be a parent. Speak to her or walk away… kids are disposable and can’t be left alone in a car SPECIALLY at 2 years old. What a moron she is and doesn’t deserve the title of a parent.

1 Like

I tell my fiancé every time something comes up like this, that I will FOREVER pick our children over him. And he says the exact same. I don’t understand why people would chose their significant other over their child. X

1 Like

She has been grooming you to be swayed her way. By what you have been saying your girlfriend took the dominant roll in your relationship, that is the red flag. Nobody in a relationship should have power over the other, it is a partnership. This is your kid, and you have the right to demand she do as you say, in your daughter’s regard. You may have to leave this toxic relationship, until she changes her tune. What does your daughter’s father say about this?

1 Like

Leave that BITCH. :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

She wanted to leave your child in the car and thought it was ok… the fact she was mad that you stood your ground on it being wrong, you already know you need to leave. Your child and their safety is always priority. What if you marry this person, something happens to you and your child is left with that person. Could you be ok with that?! I know I wouldn’t trust my children to ever stay with someone that I knew didn’t put their safety first. Period. There’s a million reg flags in your story but the safety of your child is a concrete barrier that no one should be allowed a pass on.

PUT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER FIRST . You need to leave , that relationship is too toxic .

3 Likes

U said it yourself u will always pick ur daughter first. I would do just that leave now before it gets worse. Spanking is one thing but u never know when its going to turn. She is the kind that is going to start abusing and then she is going to say to herself that this kid is in the way of her life with u and things are going to happen Ive seen it. Get out now !!!

4 Likes

If you’re going to leave , don’t leave it until it’s too late.

1 Like

Leave that bitch and call child services on her. Or someone should call on both of u for allowing it.

2 Likes

I think you already know the answer. I mean, she was willing to leave your baby in the car alone at night to shop. She wanted you to sleep in a separate room from your sick daughter just because she wanted to. She doesn’t give a shit about your daughter. Its time to leave. You and your little one deserve better. If you stay, what will it take before she snaps and hurts your daughter, its not worth it.

6 Likes

Major red flag she sounds very jealous over your daughter and although she said she sees her as her own her actions don’t seem to show that. Maybe she doesn’t see what she’s doing I don’t know. I’d definitely be having serious words and if she doesn’t sort it then best to leave xx

3 Likes

Reading this i spotted at least 5 or more RED FLAGS. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. Your poor daughter :cry:

Parenting is ALL about compromise and if she won’t compromise than you’ll be setting a toxic and confusing environment for your child. My fiance is not the bio dad of my boys but he is very strict and believes in spankings as well (so do I but prefer it as a last resort). We compromised and agreed that we would try to explain things first so 3 verbal warnings, 1 nice, 1 stern, 1 “mean” as my kids would call it lol, and after that- spankings.
It works for us.
And he would never make me feel guilty about putting my sick kids first.

If she won’t compromise with you and makes you feel guilty about comforting your child over her feelings, that is a big red flag.

l raised a son alone in the 80s, until l got married when he was 10. You BOTH have to be on the same page, when it comes to raising a kid. Leaving a 2 year old alone in the c ar. is considered neglect. And can be taken from you, and possibly put in foster care. Talk to daughters’ doctor about what is going on. Ask for advice. The daughter will be filled with frustration, guilt, and in a mental fight for her life, because your spouse is yelling at her, and neglecting her when she is sick. You NEED to tell her, either be on the same page, or get help.

You are a good mom. You should probably leave the relationship as she is jealous and not very nice. Also she’s being very selfish and that can be dangerous considering she wanted to leave the little girl in the car at the store. I’m sorry. I wouldn’t feel comfortable if it was myself and my daughter.

Narcissist … look it up… it Absolutly does NOT get better!! Run as fast as you can!!!

1 Like

You have one life, do you want to spend it like this?

Probably not.

Sometimes things don’t work out and it’s ok. I would leave but you have to decide what’s right for you and your daughter. I think you already know what to do. :heart:

2 Likes

Dont no wy you put this out there surely you no what needs to be done without asking so do it

1 Like