Can my relationship be saved?

There’s a reason he’s entertaining them instead of leaving them on read or blocking them.

4 Likes

if. YOU. need . TO . ask . People. ON . A. public. Forum. IF . YOU .should. Stay. IN . A . relationship. IT . is . a . GIVEN. that . YOU. should . LEAVE.

6 Likes

Throw his ass to the curb …I would not put up with that shit

This to much. Just freakin leave.

3 Likes

If he blames you he is doing it wake up

3 Likes

He opened the door for these women to mess up your relationship, because he doesn’t care about your relationship. A man would never let a women disrespect his partner. Let alone try turn it on you and call you insecure and say you’re cheating.
Time to call it quits, get a divorce, get child support, and move on with your life.

16 Likes

Hes said on several occasions that he’s not wanting anything but friendship
Of you love and trust him then you need to move on. If you feel he’s cheated then leave.

He dosen’t want to delete her cause he likes the attention point blank. If it was me id knock her teeth out done it before and I will do it agian. He need to understand or she is gone or u both are dont tolerate that disrespect ever say the word child support and see have fast he sends her away.

5 Likes

If they’re that important because they’re “nice” that he can’t not associate with them (when he doesn’t have to) then buh bye.
What’s not nice is disrespecting your relationship by allowing other women to constantly text him, flirt with him (and knows that they are) and be in his life period… again when it isn’t necessary.
This is not okay

3 Likes

First off, look back and decide if this is really worth destroying your little family.2nd he’s reminded the ladies about you everytime. 3rd he’s not hiding the fact that he’s talking to girls at work cause he could hide that in his phone where you don’t know how to find it. I say give it another try. Seems to me you’re going off their reputations and not your mans, which isn’t fair to him is good luck

4 Likes

Move on,and nail him for child support.
Mommy pump your breast every 4 hours. Refrigerate it. Serve son milk in a cup. It’s time.

8 Likes

TLDR: leave him if you are unhappy.

Sounds like an emotional affair. He likes the attention he’s getting from other women. It also sounds like you are insecure. Either give him an ultimatum or trust your man 🤷

1 Like

This must be a factory job. That crap goes on all the time in factories. I’ve seen so many relationships/marriages end due to the drama and cheating going on. Ya, if he wants to make things right with you he needs to be firm and tell them no more contact outside of work because it’s going too far.

10 Likes

Wow girl! It’s time to step away from him for a while. If you really want to carry on with him, get some counciling.

No man should entertain another woman like that. If he respects yalls relationship then he should delete them and stop hiding things from you. There’s other kinds of cheating than being intimate with another woman. Hiding something is the first kind.

7 Likes

He showed you who he is, Believe him!

2 Likes

Question if he was working and you were staying at home, with the baby. Why did he move out of the apartment??? I mean if he was paying the bills why leave? Yes he likes the attention.

1 Like

I think therapy for everyone in this case. But for you personally Bc assaulting people Bc you don’t like the things they say to your partner is not normal. Work on that and he can work on his stuff and eventually maybe you can work on a relationship together. The kids don’t need to grow up with all of this mess.

3 Likes

Between the two of you… its time to move on… he should just delete them… yes… but he likes the attention apparently. Also you freaking out like that is making you go insane. I’d say if this is what you need go for it… Its so much more peaceful alone💯

2 Likes

Girl leave. Too much drama. He clearly can’t respect you. She should’ve been blocked after the first time you said something to him. Remember you have your son to take care of. You do for you and that baby and that’s it. Stressing and worrying about a “man” who completely disrespects you will take a toll on you long run. Save yourself the extra years of heartache and torture.

1 Like

He won’t delete them because he wants to keep them as an option if things ever end between you two. Trust me, I know this from experience. Get out before you get hurt more than you already have been. So sorry you’re going through that. :hugs:

2 Likes

You were both So young when you got together. Not all relationships are meant to last forever, your son was meant to be. Ask BF to go to couples counseling with you, see how he reacts. He should be showing you how important the relationship is to him. If you decide to move on make sure you get a CO and CS. Remember this man will be in your life forever b/c you have a child together. He may not be your ‘person’ but you guys will need to communicate well to coparent, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

To me it sounds like he likes the attention but doesn’t want to cheat.

4 Likes

I read that whole thing like

4 Likes

When he’s FaceTimeing or whatever. Join in. I’m sure the other female would love it.

First of all, don’t speak to each other, when you’re angry, and don’t use such harsh words. You are both adults, with children. Wait until you remove that anger from your heart, and then discuss the issues at hand, without attitude, and without cussing. That only provokes anger in. each other. If you can’t do this, then you probably should go your separate ways. Love is patient, love is kind. Having respect for one another, is a huge must, in any relationship. Good luck to you, sweetheart. I wish you the best. :wink::heartpulse::relaxed:

Kick him to the curb

I would guess that he enjoys the attention because he doesn’t seem to discourage them. To me it sounds a lot like sexual harassment and maybe be reported.

My ex was screwing one of his co-workers. He prob slept with way more but that’s the 1 I caught him at. I divorced him. Going on 4 years on my own now n much happier single.

Wow. That was a lot! It sounds like he’s not feeding into the flirting and the attempts to hang out, which is good. However, he should respect your relationship enough to be firm with these chicks and tell them to back off. At the same time, and I speak from experience, you are going to drive yourself insane (literally) if you don’t take a step back and stop letting all this drama eat at you. If a guy’s gonna cheat, it doesn’t matter how crazy you flip out, he’ll cheat anyway. I personally don’t think this guy sounds like he is going to cheat, but he definitely doesn’t set clear boundaries with these females. Stop stressing over it, it’s clearly very upsetting to you, and your child will 100% feel that too.

5 Likes

I couldn’t even finish it… I was like whoaaaaa

7 Likes

He showed you who he is and you need to believe him but honestly I think it’s time for you to move on because him messaging other woman is still cheating especially if one of them has their chest out

1 Like

Y’all need to talk and do it without insulting each other. If he can’t listen and understand why you don’t want him to talk to them then you need to make the best decision for you and your child

Facebook is horrible for attention seeking men, he should of just deleted her & all the other trolls & chose you but he clearly didn’t unfortunately, move on sorry to say

2 Likes

I feel like honestly that’s too much for you to deal with girl he seems too friendly & like attention of the opposite sex you have a Lil one maybe you should split & focus on Lil guy it will never get better unless he changes…

That was hard to read. And not because of the drama…

I’m going to get hate for this, I’m sure butttt…
From what I read he wasn’t even FLIRTING back. He told them all no. He’s with you.
Should he block them? Sure. But it’s not the end of the world.
I kinda feel like YOU are over reacting. Try to have a conversation with him when neither of you are so upset and let him know how it makes you feel that he can’t/hasn’t set stronger boundaries with these chicks…

I didn’t even read this all the way you know what’s going on. Why drag it out? Leave him

2 Likes

I personally would end things. He wont delete them, because he likes the attention & wants the options. If you want to give him another chance, then Id delete & block them, myself. & if they end up back on there well youll know then. Because If he truly cared about being with you he’d have put an actual stop to it the first time.

2 Likes

Sounds like his boundaries don’t have boundaries. This is about you & your family. If he continues to pull this kind of crap with other women he’s getting something out it - it may be attention, but he’s disrespecting your relationship. You deserve honesty. You deserve peace in your home. I had a similar issue when my hubby’s ex started sending both him and my bonus daughter messages. I unequivocally told him I will NOT put up with ex’s contacting him in no way, shape, form or fashion. She tried to pull the “well but we could have lunch, she doesn’t have to know…. Or how about a dinner date? Or how about just coming over?” This heifer is married, btw. My hubby shut her down IMMEDIATELY. Thankfully he’s honest and tells me anytime she sends a message. She was trying to slide into his messages, but he shut it down - over & over. Because he has integrity. I refuse to deal with ex’s trying to creep in. If it continued (and it hasn’t), my last convo with him about this “woman” was, you deal with her, or I will.

2 Likes

Wow… I couldn’t even get through half of that shit show :flushed:

1 Like

He’s leading other woman on. Is there something missing in your relationship. I feel like leaving and going out of contact from him, just so I can take care of myself and my child. He’s creating unnecessary stress. It is bad behavior. The woman aren’t the problem. He gave them permission to annoy him. Maybe he wants you to be like that

I’ve had so many guys message me and I just block them I don’t even answer them
That’s so disrespectful to your spouse.
I don’t have friends that are guys (only my husband lol) but Only friends of the opposite sex my husband has are his best friend from years ago and I trust her completely

And time to step back a little bit from breast feeding. You should consider getting a job so you can support yourself.

2 Likes

Sounds like Romeo has commitment issue!!! Consider your committed to the relationship as he is…. let him see how it feels!!! Give him a dose of his own medicine!!!

1 Like

Girl he is playing you, you should of already threw him away

2 Likes

He doesn’t love you.

You both need therapy and time apart imo. Get therapy individually regardless, because you both are young and have things you need to work on so that they don’t cause issues in future relationships. But if you really want to try to save this relationship, then start couples therapy too in addition to going to therapy on your own.

Otherwise, just leave this dude, start therapy, focus on yourself, your son, your happiness and emotional/mental well-being, and get to a good place so that when the right person comes along you’ll be ready for that relationship.

2 Likes

The only way these woman can contact him is because HE gave them his contact info. Get out of this relationship!

10 Likes

I’d honestly just leave him, he’s showing his true colors.

2 Likes

You need to ditch the man
He is cheating in his mind which is exactly the same as doing physically

Marijuana is a gateway to higher drugs and that means flirting texting or mentally imagining is the gateway to cheating

His already on his way and done it and the fact he said about his woman and they keep coming means his actions speak higher volumes to them than his words so I’d personally be wondering what he has said or done to make these women think they still have a chance

His already cheating so kick it to the kurb

2 Likes

I didnt read it all and. What you had during pregnancy was hyperemesis. Thats all i wanted to say

4 Likes

Girl, he’s already shown you who’s more important. The first time you asked him to delete the coworker/cut her off and he “didn’t want to because she was nice” tells me he values HER feelings more than “his woman’s”. My fiancé wouldn’t even entertain another flirty woman because he loves and respects me. You deserve better, a man who’ll not only tell a girl no I have a girl and I’m happy but who will also cut off anyone who makes his girl and mother of his son uncomfortable.

6 Likes

I’m sorry are we not adults? We are you all acting like kids? Just break up with him avoid the drama. Good Lord

6 Likes

You sound like you need to grow up. He is literally turning other women down and you are yelling at him? What do you expect him to do??? My husband has plenty of female friends, and I have male friends. Hell, one of our good female friends drives 3 hours from the city to spend weekends here, even when I work night shift. I trust him! You need to find trust within yourself, not depend on someone else for your insecurities.

11 Likes

When do you plan on giving up breastfeeding…I mean really at 3-4
You need to take care of you and your child…get a job but really stop breastfeeding first…

7 Likes

Well I’d say he suddenly needs girlfriends because he tried to keep gf drama and work separate and you flipped out. You accuse someone enough they’ll do what ya say. Take a deep breath and figure out your boundaries and find someone else because he will never suit your demands…

5 Likes

You need to set healthy physical and emotional boundaries with the opposite sex to protect your relationship. There’s physical cheating and there’s emotional cheating. Anything he wouldn’t do or say I’m front of you is cheating. He should understand and consider your feelings. How would he feel if the tables were turned and men were seeking you out and sending naughty pictures and asking to be alone with you. I bet he wouldn’t like that. Sounds like you guys need couples counseling to work through it.

I’d be bothered if I were you. I do think you’re a little over the top with constantly threatening to leave, but not. He’s definitely being disrespectful towards your relationship. I’d be done at “bad mom” those are unforgivable words.

1 Like

Fuck that. Fuck him. Idc who the female is. If your woman tells you to cut them off you CUT THEM OFF. After you stated how you felt, he still continued conversating with these other women. Smh why is your attention not good enough he has to seek out other womens attention. May not be physical cheating bit definitely cheating. I know he did right by stating he has a woman but obviously some bitches need to be put in their place and he should have been a little ride or brutally honest. Homewrecker was the perfect word for low life females like that smh. I hope whatever you decide it’s for the best of YOU. And your kids. Good luck :rose:

You’re have clear jealousy and trust issues . He is allowed to have female friends . He told them about you, not sure why you expect him to jeopardize his job by not being nice to coworkers while he is supporting you . He isn’t gas lighting , you need a therapist . And newsflash- if he leaves you and files for 50/50 custody he will get overnights and court will tell you to pump. Stop making excuses. You just sound like a typical controlling psycho baby mother. He deserves better and so does your son because you’re using him as a pawn

7 Likes

TLDR. he turned down a woman and you STILL accused him of cheating? Also I couldn’t focus bc there’s so much going on. What’s the relevance of how much everyone is getting paid?

9 Likes

Fucking hell. So many people advising her against breastfeeding how she wants, rather than telling her he ain’t worth shit.

I think he’s enjoying the attention he’s getting but if he doesn’t stop texting it’s gonna turn into something else…

4 Likes

Too much for me to read so i gave up!

7 Likes

You gave him the ultimatum and he proved he wants both, you and other females. He obviously loves the attention to stroke his ego. Red flags everywhere. You already don’t live together… If I were in that situation I would leave him to his bullshit and move on. He has kept secrets and proven his attention is on other females… Smh. You can work at a place and tell the people overstepping their boundaries that they need to back off. Its not that hard. He is just making excuses to justify him feeding into all that mess.

Who th is gonna read all that…girl you saw he curved so why you arguing…send her a nice message…I’m glad you think he is hot so do I but please respect us…

1 Like

He’s cheating, leave him

5 Likes

Ok, here’s the thing. I see a lot people saying your basically over reacting. Hell no you are not! If you suspect your man of cheating or up to something then you have a reason. There is NO WAY I would tolerate any of that period. Yea sure he’s telling these tricks he has a woman and wouldn’t do that yet he still keeps the open communication for these hoochies to continue talking. That means he’s not serious one bit about telling them that and wants you to believe and trust him. Sounds like a narcissist to me. No man would leave that line open for any woman unless he wanted the attention. There is no respect there. He knows he can keep doing it because you stay with him and give him the idea you will tolerate it then forgive him over and over. If your not happy then you have to decide what your going to do about it because he has already decided your a B in his terms and he’s going to do what he wants regardless of how you feel. That’s not respect or love. Ask yourself is this the way you want your children to do their partners when they grow up? Don’t settle for less than you believe you deserve. Money does not always bring happiness. Best of luck to you.

10 Likes

Your son deserves parents who are together. In my opinion, you’re relationship is salvageable. Since you brought up your salary when you first met- and link his growing salary with having women throw themselves at him. I think you might be having feelings about him moving up in the world while you’re raising your son. It’s understandable and relatable but it’s a you problem. And to that effect I think you should focus on you because you deserve it! I would also try to work things out with your man for your son. He sounds like a decent guy. Wish you good luck!

2 Likes

He’s rejected her several times and you’re accusing him of cheating still? You’ve SEEN the messages. I have a co worker who hits on me and my husband is aware. He honestly finds it Funny because he knows I’m not going anywhere.

8 Likes

Holy run on sentences Batman….he’s clearly turning these women down.
If you are that insecure and that unhappy then break it off.

4 Likes

Really strange that this scenario is playing out with multiple women. There’s something going on, and he’s definitely enjoying the attention. I know this situation would not play out with my husband because he would simply ignore/block them. He’s playing into it and enjoying the attention, even if he hasn’t physically cheated, he’s acting very disrespectfully to your relationship.

13 Likes

Either let it go or leave him
Really… all that control over him your trying to do will make him leave you and for good
Yeah so beezys want your man
The least he could do is block em and whatever
Maybe he likes their attention because your just Wiggin out…

Who knows from sounds of it maybe he is cheating.

You really need to make your mind up.

If it were me… I’d leave. And I did… my ex … I have 3 kids with… Constantly talked to girls at his work… major words xuz every time I walked him they started and circled me in large circle…
I left and started working put the kids in daycare and found my own place.
Not hard.
Wake up. Make up your mind. Your happiness matters so do what makes you happy and not miserable.

1 Like

Stopped halfway through, that’s a damn BIBLE. But yeah he seems to like attention from fems.

Wow. They. R. Flirting

Time for you to be self sufficient

2 Likes

Get consulting take text messagies that both sent that are embarrassing and leave all over there work places that this women will not leave him alone hang in break room do not have a confrontation that is what they want

1 Like

sounds like you need to get your job & life back asap , your being put on a bk burner , he’ll never say NO to these woman , but he will be sorry ter you start to stand up for yourself & your child & say fu no more … its time

3 Likes

I think you guys need to go away for the weekend without the kiddo. Pump and get a date weekend. That might give you a different perspective

Nope leave asap. I literally was almost married 27yrs and caught at least 3 different conversations with pictures after we literally just had several conversations about fidelity in the past few weeks before and even the night before. Just cut your losses and move on

4 Likes

He takes you for granted and definitely lets those women disrespect you not cool you did the right thing by leaving he isn’t grown

5 Likes

some women are saying he said ok and ? why is he still having any type of interactions with any female who cant respect the fact that hes in a relationship i wouldnt have to tell my husband shit 1 . he would never gave another female his # hes putting himself in these weird situations and then turns around and says their friends :joy: he would be a whole dub …Next !

1 Like

He got a job making double and tells them he HAS A WOMAN…They would not be messaging him if they thought he was happy at home. Quit making excuses and use a pump and let your kid grow up. Then Step up your kink side and Boost your mans ego and make him be seen as happy when hes not around you. And for the love of all QUIT threatening to leave because you open the damn door and ask him to cheat.

My husband is a “nice guy” and he’s nice enough to curb any other female that isn’t me. Because he respects me and loves me enough to do so.

4 Likes

He’s been saying no. Unless you learn to trust it will never work your son is old enough for food. Give more time to boyfriend. Be there for him. Couples counseling.

6 Likes

Girl, he lets them know that he’s with you. Let him know you love him, but you don’t like when other girls flirt with him. Tell him to cut off any girl that tries to hook up with him. But if a female legitly tries to be friends with him and not in a sexual way, let them be friends. You sound like your insecure and controlling. It’s just my opinion, and what I think. I have male friend and my hubby is allowed to have female friends. Some of my female friends are friends with him as well. My hubby just turned 25 this July, and I’ll be turning 28 in Nov. My hubby is a hugging type of person, so of course he’ll hug a friend if we hang out in person together, but I know he’s still mine, even after our huge fights. And our fights were about how my unborn child might not be his. (I love both him and the possible father the same and I’m now in a poli relationship with my hubby and the possible father and anything girl) Yes, he was pissed at first, I mean who wouldn’t be, but a few days after our last argument, my hubby actually sat down and thought about it and calmed down. He called me to a room so our daughter wouldn’t hear and asked me to try to explain what I mean by me loving two or more guys the same or a poli relationship in general. I wasn’t able to explain that good so we talked to a friend and she explained it better, and my hubby was more understanding of who I am.

Maybe just talk to your guy if you really love him and try to understand him better. Yea, you been with him for 4 years and have a two year old together. But that doesn’t mean you know how he is all the way.

I’ve been with my hubby for 5, almost 6, years and still learning things about him. Hell, he left with our baby girl at one point, breaking my and my older daughter’s (from previous relationship) heart. But he came back to give me another chance. Cause he genuinely loves me and my daughter. The daughter we have together is 4 now as well.

I’m just saying, calmly try to talk to him and find an understanding between the both of you. Good luck what everything.

2 Likes

He is telling them no. He is telling them he’s with you. Ya it’s shitty he won’t just delete them, but he not going to hang out with them. I’m not really sure what you want. It doesn’t sound like he’s cheating it kind of sounds like you’re being really controlling. If he isn’t cheating let them try to blow his phone up. Sounds like dude is being faithful and doing what he needs to do. 2-4 date nights a week? Damn I’d be grateful! My husband works 60-75 hours a week. I’m lucky to get a good morning kiss before he goes to bed (night shift) and I go to work.

He’s enjoying the attention these women are giving them, he enjoys the photos, the flirting. Not shutting them down completely by a block and/or removal is a clear open invite to these women. He knows its not okay, and knows it makes you angry but continues to NOT shut it down completely means he is disregarding you and obviously hiding it since he archives them, not leaving them open.
He’s being disrespectful towards you, your feelings and yes, it sounds like he is gaslighting you.
Save yourself the trouble and stress. (Stress isn’t good for the milk supply either. Take it from one ebf momma to another.) And just leave him. You deserve to be happy. He’s happy with the attention so let him have it and you get your peace.

11 Likes

I hope he runs like hell away from you honestly. You sound like Hella mad drama. He’s mentioned you numerous times. Let it go & either trust your man or let him go to the streets to someone else who isn’t going to micromanage him.

10 Likes

He turns them down. He trusts you with his phone. It’s more them than him, not that he’s completely innocent…

2 Likes

U ain’t going to work out. You moved out an it just gives him more free time to go an see them girls. He shouldn’t have given his or took they’re numbers down in the first place. Believe me if you weren’t there he would have went to see her/ them at those times. He may be saying no no no but he should have not even let it get that far.

9 Likes

Simple: leave don’t look back…your story was in the “wow”

4 Likes

I really feel like your causing problems. You threaten to leave him at the drop of a hat when he has done nothing wrong. Do you know how head fucking that is for him. That would make him insecure about your relationship. The reason he hides these from you is because he doesn’t want to upset you because he knows your going to over react. You keep behaving like this eventually he will leave. He’s always upfront with them and says he is with you. You should be proud of him for standing his ground. You’ve blown this way outta proportion and broken up your family about it. Guys like a little bit of attention maybe it makes him feel good knowing he’s still wanted as he’s not getting that feeling from you. But he loves you and hasn’t acted on it even though he’s had every opportunity come at him.

I been there and I always had insecurities. it’s hard not to have it especially the way men are. And yes woman don’t care if the man has a women. I even tried to black my insecurities. It doesn’t work. I went with my gut not my heart. So I moved on. And when you have a kids they can feel it as much as the mom does. They know if something is wrong. it will be hard to move on but you have to do what is best for your kids. Sorry to say not all men grow up lol. It takes them along time to grow up and actually be with someone for a long time. They act like kids when they are actually an adult.

2 Likes

Catfish him an then you will know the truth if he’s saying it cause he knows you check his pH or if he’s genuinely in love with you

14 Likes

He should be willing and to block those women for your relationships sake.

6 Likes

Can’t all the people who read this novel. Lol

Talking to girls as friends and shutting them down when they flert is in no way cheating. Is he too friendly, absolutely. But that’s not cheating. You come off Insecure in your story but I would be a little Insecure too if girls were coming for my man like that. Breaking the leas was not a good idea because now your not living together as a family but back to the dating stage. I think him hiding the message was a little suspect but when you did see the message he did his job. The only thing I can see that he did wrong was keep the messages from you. I think you guys should try counseling so you can openly talk about everything.

11 Likes

I’ld be txting that bitch and asking her doesn’t she know what no means or do i need to come down there and show her what no means. Get his phone and block her or have him block her. She’s one of these women that cannot hold onto their own man and can’t stand ti see anyone happy. He does need to stop having anything to do with her,even being friendly, for one a married man doesn’t need to be friends with a single woman. She just wants someone to support her abd her baby. You need to stop breast feeding your two year child,and get your ass back to work