Did you get the TDAP vaccine while pregnant?

I did and all is fine. My baby girl is healthy.

1 Like

I got it was grand arm was a little tender is all for a day or 2, got it on my first child aswel, better safe than sorry

I got it with both of my babies I don’t remember the first time but I got my second a week ago and my arm was just sore for a couple days as stated by a previous comment but other than that I’m ok

I’ve had it with both my pregnancies and other then a sore arm I was fine would definitely recommend it as whopping cough can be bad

Currently pregnant with number 2 had it with both. No side effect either time, just tender for a couple of days

I decided to wait to get it until after I have the baby because I have had several friends who either got sicker, there baby was born still born, baby was born really sick or mom had complications so I decided to wait till after I have her

I did not get it when I was pregnant but I got it 2 days after she was born

I didn’t get it until after my baby was born. It was never offered or mentioned before that. I had no side effects

I dont remember any side effects. Its better than you and baby getting sick.

1 Like

I got it with no complications

I had at 28 weeks with both my pregnancies

I just got it yesterday and my arm is tender but no other side effects

I got it while pregnant because it can help protect your baby. No side effects.

1 Like

I’ve gotten it with both my pregnancies. No side effects. My arm was just super sore for a few days

I got it when I was pregnant with my son

I had it with both mine. And had no side effects either time. Xx

I did at 28 weeks. I had no side effects at all

Get it.

Check out Light for Riley

A family lost their baby to whooping cough after refusing the vaccine. Now it’s their mission to spread awareness.

i did with all 3 kids. no side effects other than a sore arm

I did last week. No side effects or anything :woman_shrugging:t2: they recommend it and there’s really nothing to loose if you do.

Yes I got it when I was pregnant. No side effects for me.

I got it when I was pregnant and I had no side effects.

I got it when I was pregnant with my first son and I just got it again the other day and I’m 29 weeks. Biggest side effect is a sore arm. Too many benefits to not get it

With my last baby I didn’t get it when I was pregnant but they came and gave it to me after I delivered. I got a high fever and was really sick pretty much immediately after I got it which was surprising to me.

I got it with both of boys. And will get it with my twins as week. I’d rather me personally have some side effects (which I’ve never gotten other then a little bit of soreness around injection) then to risk my baby getting sick before they could get the shot themselves.

1 Like

I did with my first! Had no issues and with my second I forgot to get it and had no issues.

Absolutely! I had that and the flu shot while pregnant. They protect you.and your baby! If you have questions about vaccines I highly recommend the group Vaccine Talk, it’s evidence based. :blush:

1 Like

I got it. No side effects at all.

Yes! I have gotten it both times. Zero side effects or pain tbh. My OB group highly recommends it for the immunity you can pass to baby and since I always seem to have kids during flu season, I do it. Whooping cough is so dangerous for infants. Worth it.

6 Likes

I got it at 28 weeks with both kids with no issues. Chances are you received this vaccine as a teenager and hopefully every 10 years after as an adult. The antibodies are already running through your blood stream. This is a booster which boosts the levels in yours and baby’s blood stream so baby is born protected. It’s safe and rarely has side effects other than a sore arm.

1 Like

I got it when I was pregnant… no side effects

I got it too!! No side effects besides a sore arm for a little while

Yes! I had absolutely no side effects except the usual little bit of a sore arm around the injection site. I also had the flu shot while pregnant too.

Didn’t get any vaccines while pregnant with either kid

I got it with both of my pregnancies, no side effect. Just keeps your baby safe from catching it. I believe mine recommend for anyone who was going to be around the baby to get it as well.

I got it all 3 pregnancies. No side effects other than a sore arm for a couple days, but you get that with any shot

No side effects lmao

I got it and no side effects! I was about to not get it because I was scared that it wouldn’t affect me or my baby so i asked my dr about it and she said it was completely safe and I took her word and thank god everything was great! & no issues

Got it today! Thought it would be better to be safe than sorry

Got it with both pregnancies. No side effects

Yup. No problems. It was flu season so got that shot too.

I did. No side effects :+1:t2::relaxed:

I received it and had no side effects

Had it. No problem and helps protect little one as well!

I had mine while pregnant. No side effects

It’s better to get it for the safety of your baby. I had reservations too until I researched a little more into it before I went. I would suggest doing your own research (not a Facebook post, but actual research) and talk about it with your OB. He/She will be able to answer any questions you have or worries you may have and they will be able to give you fact-based answers. I can honestly say that if you have already gotten all of your vaccines as a child and have gotten recent vaccines (like a flu shot) you will be fine. The probability of something “going wrong” with a vaccine like that is like 0.01%. I would trust your OB and listen to what they say before doing anything.

3 Likes

I got it during both of my pregnancies. No side effects except for a sore arm lol

No didn’t get any vaccine with either of my pregnancies

I got it never any issues

1 Like

Just got it today. My fourth pregnancy and never had any trouble.

1 Like

I did with both of mine and no side effects, but every person is different.

I only got it with my first. He was born three weeks early, was super jaundiced and colicky. I don’t recommend it during pregnancy as there’s no way to know how it’ll effect the baby. I didn’t have it with my other two and didn’t have any problems. I also developed Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and I believe it’s because of getting the vaccine during pregnancy. If you breastfeed, your baby will get the same antibodies in the vaccine

2 Likes

I got it with all 3 kids… so 3 shots in 5 years. No side effects :slight_smile:

I got it a week ago & I’m 35 weeks. Zero side effects.

1 Like

I got mine with both boys, no side effects! I was told to wait until the end of my vaccine window (36 weeks?).

1 Like

I did. All 3 pregnancies. NEVER had any side effects

1 Like

I didn’t get it while I was pregnant but I did get it afterwards

I got mine no issues

1 Like

I’ve had it and northing to worry about tbf

1 Like

I did with my daughter no side effects and am getting it with my son in 2 weeks. Do what you feel comfortable doing though!

Yes. I absolutely got it. No issues.

1 Like

I got it with both of my pregnancies…I always worry about that kind of stuff too, no side effects

1 Like

I’ve gotten it after delivery my first time and at 28weeks this go round. Zero side effects other than a bit of soreness in my arm.

1 Like

Got mine and had no side effects with either pregnancy.

Absolutely. No side effects besides my arm was a little sore that day. Whooping cough kills babies.

1 Like

I got it.
No side effects for me.

Get it to protect your baby and other babies. Also, anyone that is going to be around your new baby needs to get one. My older son, boyfriend, MIL,SIL all got them b4 baby we born> No side effects

I got it. My arm was super sore for a couple hours and then it was just a little tender for another day or two. No other side effects though.

I got it while pregnant with my son and made anyone who was going to be around him get it too. My parents, my fiance, any of my friends who wanted to hold him… all had to have it.

1 Like

I have four kids and had it each time with no side effects. It’s not a live vaccine so there isn’t any issues

I got it with both my pregnancies and had no problems. I worked for an OB clinic and gave this vaccine to pts regularly. The whole point of this injection is not just for you but its also to have it pass through to baby so when the baby is born is has some immunity to whooping cough, pertussis etc

Got mine, no problems

I got it and never had any problems.

Yes I did No issues. Highly recommended

I got it and it seemed fine

I got it for all three of my pregnancies nothing happened to me or my kids they are all healthy

I got it and not a single issue

Yes. All four times. No side effects and it protects you and your child. No downside.

Just a sore spot like every other vaccine. No side effects.

I got it, no side effects for me.

Yup— zero side effects… it protects baby when they’re born

1 Like

Yes, all 3! Just a sore arm!

Yes, with both babies. My arm was sore, but other than that I was fine.

I had mine with my little boy and my flu jab at the same time and had no issues :slight_smile:

I’ve had it 3 times. No issues the first 2 but the third time the only issue I had was smelling things that weren’t there but it was gone within 12 hours

I got it and the only thing it really did was make my arm sore for a day or two

I did not. I dont believe in getting vaccines while pregnant but did get them after I gave birth.

Never had any issues or side effects other than a sore arm for a day.:woman_shrugging:t3:

Yep. Two time before with my pregnancies. I will again this time too.

Yes, and my dr recommended whoever stays with you to get it also.

1 Like

It is to protect your baby from whooping cough

Yes definitely! And I required anyone coming into contact with my daughter to get it as well

I just got mine last Friday at 30 weeks it protects baby so I had no issues getting it

I got it. Only side effect was a slightly sore arm for a few days. I’m ensuring anyone who has contact with bub early on is also vaccinated.

I didn’t while pregnant, but did after I had my 1st

No it’s not safe. People have lost babies due to this vaccine. Please research it.

4 Likes

I did and so did my husband

Yes I got it, will again with this one

Yes, I’ve gotten it while pregnant. It protects your baby’s immune system against whooping cough for the first 2 months til he gets his vaccines.
Don’t listen to the plague enthusiasts.
Make sure everyone else is updated on their vaccines as well.

I did not honestly its been so long ago… 27 yrs not sure if it was recommended or i would have but i didnt n my son did get the whooping cough… I def say get it it was horrible 3 months while he had it