Do I have a right to be mad that my boyfriend went to a bar where someone he slept with is the bartender?

I wouldn’t tolerate it. Point. Blank. Period.

1 Like

Yes! I would be upset. It’s very disrespectful to you. Run fast!

No …if he goes with her he wasn’t worth your time in the first place

I would not be mad. I trust my bf. If you don’t trust him leave him.

1 Like

Well what I would do is I would be sitting at the end of the bar waving like “hey babe” :woman_shrugging:t2:

The disrespect… he could of at least invited you … thats some shady shit

Sounds like the bigger issue is that there is no trust.

All these women are gonna tell you to leave your man :roll_eyes: he’s probably not even entertaining her but of course leave him :woman_facepalming:t4:

Nope :-1: Not ok with that.

1 Like

He’s with you, not with her. Remember that.

1 Like

Who cares. It makes you appear unsure of your relationship.

I’d go to the bar to see what was going on

You have every right to be pissed. He would be pissed if you did that to him!!!

I would be pissed too, that’s so disrespectful

Girl.if your gut is telling somethingnisnt right trust it

It’s not even a matter of trust, it’s blatant disrespect on his part.

Heck yes. I’d be absolutely livid. It’d be a deal breaker for me. Heck no. He wants more with her and isn’t afraid to lose you

4 Likes

I’d be showing up at that bar and seeing how they interact :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

Feel the vibes when they are together

He should’ve asked you to come along!

He probably gets a discount going there

I’d be going with him lol

Well maybe just go with him ? :thinking: But I’d say don’t worry about it unless you have a real reason to.

Trust issues are a bitch. If you’re asking questions like this it’s too late…

I would go in the bar and spy on him

Either you trust him or you don’t, no one can force him to cheat.

Can’t control where others work. If he’s stated there’s nothing there between them than you should trust him. He may particularly like that bar and may not of known it was her night to work(unless they have set schedules) but even still you and him shouldn’t keep tabs on her whereabouts or job schedule. Life is to small to be this petty over an ex fling. She can be angry all she wants all that matters is you guys are happy. Let it go

2 Likes

He’s going there for a reason, don’t be played for a fool.

A lot of very insecure women on this post…

Facebook is never the place to ask for relationships advice hun. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yah no you’re not overreacting. You may be underreacting.

Unreasonable. Leave it alone.

Listen, if my man had to be worried about everybody I slept with, then I wouldn’t be able to go to the grocery store, Walmart, the movie theater, the mall, my shrinks office, urgent care, Bubba Gumps or the park. Basically I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere.

The world doesn’t stop turning because of who you (or who you’re dating) hooked up with. Maybe he gets free drinks outta her. Point is, he would be with her if he wanted to be- right? Otherwise why would he waste your or his time?

Start hanging out where YOUR exes are. See how he feels about it. :smirk:

1 Like

Yes plenty of bars means its on purpose.

Trust is an issue here. Disrespect is an issue here. You and him need to have a discussion.

He’s definitely either a) screwing around or b) trying to screw around.
Time to move on.

Fuck the DJ and then y’all are good :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not unreasonable AT ALL

I’d be a little pissed. It’s not like bars aren’t a dime a dozen…

If he knows it upsets you but does it anyway you need to rethink things.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t care because I trust my boyfriend and I know him well enough to know that he wouldn’t be going there specifically to catch her there on her night. Sounds like you feel like you can’t trust him. That’s something that has to be looked into, because if you have to control where your boyfriend goes in order to know he’s not doing something shady, the relationship is gonna be crap.

Seriously? :joy: Why are people so insecure? Some people have to work with their ex-flings, yes? They don’t fuck them every chance they get. Just let him go out and stop being paranoid

Ummm… I wouldn’t be upset as long as they aren’t lovey dovey all over each other.
She will be bartending & not paying much attention to him.

Would he be mad if you went to a bar to see a bartender working there that you used to sleep with, knowing that guy was working that night? Get a new bf.

Shit, if everyone here avoided the bars where people worked (or are patrons) that they had slept with bars would go out of business.
Unless he’s following her home i wouldn’t worry about it.

If you’re that nosey about her Facebook content, make another one she doesn’t recognize.

are you friends on like Facebook or even in person with people you slept with? If yes then why does it matter? You have a pass and so does he. The girl blocked you at first because she wasn’t the one that got picked and probably forgot about you. I personally wouldn’t care because I’m still friends with some guys I’ve slept with and so is my so. It’s about trust and communication! If you feel some type of way then simply just talk to him. Or simply talk to her as well and you will know something is up just by her reaction or the way she answers it.

If you can not or do not trust him, don’t waste your time in a relationship with him.
Untrustworthiness does
Not change. They were raised up that way .

My (male) fiance’s input:
Chances are he met and slept with her at a bar he frequented before they met that he enjoys going to regardless of whether or not she works there. Have you discussed boundaries with him? Does he know how you feel about him going? Is he there with friends or by himself? Was she bartending when he met and slept with her or just a patron? He says you need to set boundaries and make him aware of those boundaries. If he doesn’t respect those boundaries, then that is an even bigger issue! Sounds like your problem is with her not him. If you trust him but don’t feel comfortable with him going there because of her, you should express that to him. You can’t expect him to know how you feel unless you tell him. My fiance says men are stupid and don’t take hints. They think completely different than women so you need to dumb things down for them. LOL Best of luck!!

He could’ve chose somewhere else out of respect

No that’s actually a good reason to be upset. Trust your gut. Most times I’d say quit whining and have faith, but I just asked others and they agree with me

Go with him… if its an issue you’ll have your answers

2 Likes

Why are you with someone that you clearly don’t trust… Makes no sense… it’s like you deserve everything you get

The people on here talking about a woman being jealous an insecurities apparently no nothing about players

I would be mad if he didnt invite me or give the option to go with him

I would be pissed he went without me.

3 Likes

So you have like two options:

1. Admit you don’t trust him and accompany him.

2. Admit you don’t trust him and leave him.

No. If he wanted to be with her he would

Great so he chose you over the other girl. That’s all I see here.

Show up & see what’s up

2 Likes

You obviously don’t live in a small town :joy:

1 Like

If you trust him it shouldn’t matter

He fucking around and fucking up. Obviously doesn’t care about you or how you feel. Boy bye.

He wouldn’t be going period.

I wouldn’t be happy, I can tell you that much.

Yes, you are 100% being unreasonable. If you don’t trust him, leave him. Why should he avoid places just because someone he knows/used to date/slept with/you’re uncomfortable with works there or might be there.
That’s your problem not hers and not his.

4 Likes

If she was good with them drinks I’d be going and make her SERVE ME, but be a good customer (tip her well). Girls like her hate when the other female can be a better woman. If you don’t like this situation pack your bags girl, he is not the only dick in the shop and if you want someone to treat you better make it happen. Enforce your own boundaries honey.

2 Likes

You obviously do have bad feelings towards her if you don’t trust him to be near her. Maybe she gives him free drinks, less of your money being spent :woman_shrugging: try thinking of it that way lol

2 Likes

I understand being upset and maybe talk to him about how u feel. I like certain bars and I have alotxof bars need me.trust him tho. If he hasn’t giving u a reason to not trust him then you’re gd.

I would grow up and be an adult about my full grown bf having the right to go where he chooses. We as women do not like being controlled, so we should not be controlling our men.:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

It is suspect to me also. You are not being unreasonable at all. And, if he knows it bothers you, he should respect that too.

Let’s put the shoe on the other foot and see if he would like you frequenting where your ex-bf works. If he would not like it, and, you know he wouldn’t, then you know you are not being unreasonable at all.

you’re Definitely not being unreasonable, and you have every right to be upset… of all the bars why go to a bar where a girl who wanted to be more than just friends with benefits works? The whole being blocked thing without reason means she obviously can’t stand to even see you or you and him together… either way, he’s a dick for going THEIR

Go with him. He doesn’t want you to then something is definitely up. Yes I would be. Especially if she has you blocked. My bf and I block the same people. You’re a couple. Accept you both or none of you. That’s how it works.

1 Like

Yes! I would be upset! He could go to any bar in town yet he chooses that one!! Oh hell no! :rage:

1 Like

Im sorry if my man went to a bar some chick worked at knowing they use to sleep together I would be more then upset like you said there are other bars he could go to so why would he go to that one when he knows she works there my man drinks but he only drinks at home and I don’t drink at all and I sure don’t do bars just keep your eyes open cause I smell something fishy going on good luck

I would be upset as hell especially since there are other bars and he’s going on her nights. I would be suspicious and talk with him

If she’s working, it’s not like they’re screwing each other on the bar top.
If you trust him, then trust him.

Of course. A girl that won’t talk to you and has blocked you for no reason is a woman I wouldn’t trust at all and if you don’t trust her. He should have respect enough not to have something to do with her and if that’s a problem. You have a problem. Don’t get mad whenever a partner doesn’t trust another partner because they are putting their selves in a situation to create doubt.

I’m usually the one who calls people out for insecure crap. However you expressed very clearly that this isn’t simply, oh I’m jealous, it’s a respect issue. He made a choice to go to that bar, specifically when she’s working, and you’re not even being some crazy who hates someone before you. Sounds deliberate to me. I think at the very least it needs to be addressed.

Did he talk to her? Did he interact with her? If yes, I’d say yes. If no, then let it go. My dude walked into a gas station where an ex who tried to break us up was working. She spoke to him (something like, oh you can’t speak to me anymore huh?) He looked up cause he hadn’t seen her yet saw who it was and then put his head back down grabbed his drink paid and left without a word. And told me as soon as he got in the car. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Honestly what is the most sus to me is that she has her blocked …? For why? If they’ve never even spoken before . Yeah . That’s a hard no from me and if he continues to go there without you when she’s working . Or gets upset if you ask to come with next time , that’s a huge red flag . He could go to any bar and he’s choosing to go to one that he knows has the potential to make you upset or uncomfortable. Nah .

If it bothers you, let him know. How he reacts should tell you more. If he apologizes, acknowledges your feelings, and agrees not to go again then I would try to let it go. Men are just dumb sometimes. He may not have realized that you would feel disrespected. This is why communication is sooooo important.

absolutely not. that’s disrespectful! I’m literally divorcing my husband because he sent an old fling $200 and didn’t ask me first if he could, and now she’s blocked him so he’s not getting that money back, and getting divorced because of it. DONT BE DISRESPECTFUL, PERIOD. Men aren’t entirely stupid, they just play the role.

1 Like

Was he with friends and they picked the bar?
If he was by himself ask him not to go again and tell him why you’re upset. No need to turn it into a big war. If it happens again then you all need a serious discussion and take it from there.

If There are plenty of other options and he didn’t have a specific reason to go to that bar, yea, I’d be a little irate about it

So what… he’s not allowed to have friends? He’s not allowed to go to a bar that he’s familiar with and knows the bartender? You’re reaching so damn far

I would be livid. The only reason he would go there is to hang out with her. Nope.

Unless he’s cheating on you with her, I wouldn’t care. I guess I’m just secure in my marriage.

Sorry I have to laugh coz if it’s to avoid the ex then I sincerely hope he don’t have a lot so he don’t have to be near any of them an I hope the same goes for you if that’s what your expecting of him… A lot of women here sayin he’s cheating straight off the bat it’s always the first thing :joy: if ye don’t trust him for drinking in a bar an let’s face it whether it’s her or not it could be his favourite bar… Where I used to live there was a pub on every corner but I always went to 1 particular 1 coz I got along with every1 an had a better laugh so either get over the fact she works there coz she could work anywhere would it mean you wouldn’t want him to go to that particular place? Coz like many other people have said if he’s gonna cheat he don’t need the pub to do it so yeah work on that with or without him but can’t expect some1 to not go somewhere because their ex is there :woman_shrugging:

Yes… it’s unacceptable… specially if you both are exclusive…

First if all, you can be mad at anything! Don’t be afraid to water shit down, if you feel a certain way…speak it.
Second…what the actual fuck?! What a dickhead. How disrespectful. That ain’t a man, he’s an attention loving, probably cheatin idiot who needs to be put in his place and/or left.

No offense but these posts make me so happy I’m single

Good luck :sparkling_heart:

I trust my husband but I would still be upset (and I know my husband would be to if I did that to him) Communication is key tho, I always tell my husband before doing something think of it as if it was the other way around! If you wouldnt be ok with me doing it then you shouldnt do it. How would he feel if you went to a bar where one of your ex sex buddies (or ex boyfriend) was bartending?

So you wouldn’t go tesco cause your ex worked there? Come on :roll_eyes:

You clearly don’t trust him, so what’s the point.
Let the poor boy go and find someone else to police.

That’s what Bar flies do! She’s a bar fly and he’s attracted to her sh​:poop::poop:! I would insist that if he’s going to that bar than I’m going to join him and if not than he shouldn’t be going as at all because he’s disrespecting you! Would he be alright if the shoe was on the other foot??

Why don’t you go to the bar take a seat order a drink and order her one too and have a chat?

Well it’s not healthy for you to assume that they want to get together. There might seriously be nothing going on. Maybe you could try to not feel insecure because what if the roles were reversed?. You’d want your boyfriend to understand right?. Of course! Maybe share w him your feelings on it.

Why not just buy alcohol and drink at home with you?

This is exactly why im single​:bangbang: thats disrespect to u -idk u but id give him hell for u​:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I’m not going to stop going to a bar I love just because someone I used to fuck with works there. :woman_shrugging:

If nothing else it’s completely disrespectful. :confused:

1 Like

Nope, be secure in your relationship.