Do I have a right to be upset that my husband never brings me food?

Hes rude!!! My husband always asks us if we are hungry and he won’t get fast food unless we all do. If we dont want anything he will come home n find something!! To sit in front of your kid n eat thats messed up!! Poor bby!!

4 Likes

Next time, just make meals for you and your son. Sometimes all they need is a dose of their own medicine

9 Likes

It’s going to be okay
He should be able to get it done right for you and your son . Not thinking about it but not forgotten about it either way. Rudeness

Do you cook dinner and he blatantly just don’t eat y what you cooked or do you not cook at all? If he is working and you are not, there definitely should be dinner cooked. Yes, I agree it’s rude for him not to ask…. IMO

5 Likes

You have every right to be upset, that’s very inconsiderate of him. Especially since you’re pregnant and your son!! I agree with some comments. Next time or from now on actually just make yourself and your son food.

2 Likes

There are guys who dont love his wife but he love his children. So even if he dont care about her feelings, he will bring foods for his children. Your husband is just plain selfish! Hes too old to know better, you just need to show him how it feel. Stop being nice and thoughtful to people who dont deserve any respect.

I would cook for me or buy me something put my feet up and call it a day.

That’s honestly messed up, I always call and ask if anyone wants anything first before ordering something for myself

3 Likes

Just ask him to bring you and your son some men are dummy’s

2 Likes

Get fast food for you and your kid only.

Rude! Especially if you’re pregnant.

Not only is rude but sounds like your hubby is a very SELFISH person

He could at least ask’!! if a man can’t provide food for his fam. Later

So you know when he gets off of work text or call him and say hey baby pick me and(baby’s name) up something to eat on your way home please of he doesn’t then yes there is a problem. Also what time does he get out of work that your little one is still awake. Why don’t you make food at home?

That’s just plain rude pregnancy or not

1 Like

It’s not right to not bring food for you and your son but on the same tip are you making sure your husband has a meal to eat or pack him lunches or something? Do you cook for him? If not then I think both parties are in the wrong. If you’re not doing any cooking for him you can’t expect him to make sure you’re eating if you’re not making sure he’s eating while he’s providing the money for food for the family. Again, I don’t think it’s right to neglect you and your son getting to eat as well. But you have to take care of the husband too.

Extremely rude and inconsiderate.

1 Like

All of here in the house ask each other if we are hungry wen we go get fast food just to make sure , and be kind and ask , that’s so rude of him why he doesn’t think of you at all or your son , I’m sorry

My mom told me stories about my “dad” doing things like this. He would also get himself snacks like popcorn or chips and yell at my brothers and I if we asked if we could have some. She said it would make her so angry. I always give my kids some of what i have if its not spicy or offer them something.

Y’all are married and you are asking fb for advice instead of talking to your husband!ask him to bring you some food too or tell him don’t stop and get food on the way home, I’m cooking let’s eat together as a family. communication is key.

Hes rude asf and i wouldn’t cook for his ass ever again :triumph: :unamused:

my husband will always ask or he’ll just take it upon hisself to bring me something.

Why wouldn’t you just say something if it bugs you so bad? Communication my girl, you gotta tell these men when there is a problem otherwise they have no idea usually.

3 Likes

Tell him him flat out to bring you all some . That is rude and why cant he eat at home?

That’s rude, inconsiderate and selfish. Communicate with him how you feel and how rude it is. If he doesn’t change then that shows how he feels about his family.

1 Like

I’d be mad. Like hulk mad if I was pregnant and my man did that!

That’s extremely inconsiderate

I found be upset. Pregnant or not. Did you talk to him about it?

It’s RUDE my husband will never eat without us let alone in front of out face the question is are u not cooking? Ik being preg u don’t feel up to it often but if he’s working taking care of home he deserves to come home to a cooked meal no matter what time he gets home but ya it’s not cool to not offer and then eat in ur face smdh

1 Like

Very rude like wth and you’re pregnant

That’s really extremely rude . Maybe you should get food and eat in front of him and then he might realize how inconsiderate he’s being .

Leave his fatass. The bar for men is in hell.

2 Likes

Some guys are just rude, only think about themselves

That is very inconsiderate!!

Lots of info missing. What time does he get done with work? If it’s middle of the night he might be expecting you to all be asleep already. I work nights myself and get done normally at 630am. If I stop for something to eat on the way home at that time I get the rest of my family. But if it’s anywhere s from 11pm to 5am and I get something. I don’t always think to get them as at those times kids should be asleep and hubby normally is also. Very rarely do I not get them something. But I feel more info is needed to make an accurate judgement on whether this is pettiness or rudeness.

It’s selfish more than anything. Have a talk about it. If you come off the right way without a fight I’m sure he may understand and may make more efforts in the future. Some people were raised by selfish people and were never taught to consider others.

Very rude. I would walk over to him grab his food and sit down and my son and I would start eating it. If he said anything, 1st, I would thank him for the take out and ask where his food was. Finish eating, 2nd, I would tell him we need bigger portions, that wasn’t big enough. Rude ass. 3rd, I’d steal that bitch drank

Hes not a mind reader…he probably knows you’ve had dinner since he works late…ask for what you would like…men dont think like women

Idk I think it depends on what time it is, if it’s after 9 he probably assumes yal have eaten dinner already and lil man in bed. You clearly haven’t said anything to him about it but u should, men don’t think the same way as us. And anyone telling her to leave her husband because he didn’t bring her food is dumb as hell :unamused::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay hopefully this doesn’t come off as rude but I feel the same way. But he works and you stay at home? Right? Why don’t you just go get your own food? For you and your son? I had to learn that the hard way… and learned that I can’t depend on anyone anymore

1 Like

While yes, its rude that he doesnt pick u up food, but i gotta ask, what time is he getting off if he works at night? 10?11?12? Is he home for dinner? Does he have a plate when he gets home or is that why he needs to stop? So many questions

Dont look for a fight…speak up…

i would tell him to bring you and his son some food also. that is rude

Thats very rude. My SO always calls if he picking up something to see of our kids and I want anything.

1 Like

I find it down right rude. If you didn’t bring enough for everyone don’t eat in front of everyone.

It is rude! At least he should ask. Its the thought that counts. The little things ya know

1 Like

Extremely rude and selfish. Would piss me off too and I’m not pregnant.

Ask him to start bringing you food. Have a conversation. He just got off work and probably didn’t eat lunch. He might be so hungry he’s not even thinking about it

My husband ALWAYS ALWAYS calls me when he gets food! He’ll order me something even if I say I dont want anything. And ur pregnant thats hella fucked up

It’s SELFISH! When He @ Work If U want Something Tell Him 2 Bring It When He Comes Home. Get Enuff 4 U n Ur Son. Now If He walks n Tha Door n Don’t Have It… Do What U Gotta Do!:100:

Rule in my house if u don’t buy fir every one u don’t bring for just yourself

1 Like

Just need to tell him how you feel. He might not know. He may be dumb and not know lol but he might not. So tell him so at least he has a chance of changing it. And that goes for anything your upset about. Good luck.

I find it rude. My husband worked overnights one night and got breakfast on the way home (got home at 5:30am) and I had gotten to up to pee as he was walking in the door and he apologized for 20 mins that he didn’t bring me anything. If he stops at the gas station on the way home he gets us snacks. My feelings would definitely be all over the place if he always stopped and never got us stuff. That’s not you being pregnant, that’s you being a person.

1 Like

It is rude I agree. He should be considerate and if not call and ask what you want atleast bring you home something. I was in a similar situation at a time in my life. Thankgod I am away from that. I would communicate with him how you feel.

1 Like

That’s rude af…i wish my man would come home with food and not bring me and the kids some. His food is getting snatched and I dare him to say something. I’ll stick my whole finger in it :joy:

Have you said anything???

1 Like

No thats just inconsiderate you don’t have to be pregnant to find that rude behaviour. Very very selfish especially not thinking of your child. Even a phone call or text to ask you. You can tell where his mindset is clearly all about himself

1 Like

Why don’t you just call him before he leaves ask where he’s getting food and tell him to bring you some. Normally People don’t read minds, if he doesn’t do it then you have a reason to feel butt hurt.

3 Likes

He is rude and inconsiderate

3 Likes

Imo, if he’s bringing it home he should ask, if he’s not coming home with it, then no.

Have you mentioned it? If not, that’s in you. If so, he’s a jerk lol.

1 Like

It’s rude but maybe he doesn’t realize he is doing it or doesn’t know you want something. Men are idiots. Better off with out the fast food anyway :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

No it’s not you. That is totally rude. I would never do that. If you stop for food and you know your spouse is home, you always ask if they want anything.

Yeah, that’s extremely rude, inconsiderate and very thoughtless of his ass, maybe you should do the same to him. Go get you and your son something yummy and be sure to set right in front of him and eat and make comments to your son about how good the food is. See how he likes that

Wow! Smh. Actions speaks volumes.

If you know that he’s going to get food then ask him to pick you guys up something, if you and your son have been home then i’m sure he might assume that you guys have already eaten.

2 Likes

That’s just rude, cook yourself and your son a nice roast dinner and don’t do him one then watch him moan!!

2 Likes

Yes, I believe he should at least ask you if you want anything.
However, he just maybe clueless.
Have you talked to him about it?
If this is causing you turmoil he may not even know that he’s doing anything wrong.
Growing up in his home, it may have not been a big deal, bringing food home for just himself.
Talk to him about it.

5 Likes

Have you had a conversation with him about? Communicated how it makes you and your son feel? Asked him why he doesn’t call /text to see if either of you want anything? Those are definitely good places to start. Especially since good communication is the key to any good relationship.

2 Likes

You really shouldn’t have to ask! He should call and ask if y’all are hungry! Very selfish!!

2 Likes

Do u take him food while hes out working. Or do u take the time to have meal ready for when he gets home ?
Maybe ask if u want something bought home

That’s fucked up!!!

1 Like

Leave his ass! Come on now!

That’s rude as hell. If he not going to offer he need to eat it before he gets home. It would still be rude if you were not pregnant. Who just eats in front of someone :grimacing:

Its rude yes but he must be considering your health and not his own. Hes keeping you and the kids healthier.

6 Likes

He rude as fuck…my man never goes and get food without calling and asking me if I want something…wow just wow hes such an ass

Well he is a selfish jackass i guess

That’s rude he could at least call and ask

Absolutely rude from his part.

Insensitive. Rude. Disrespectful. And a selfish jackass.

I’d be mad. But my love language is food LOL

yeah your husband sounds like a dick

I’d say start communicating with him about your desires. If you’re hungry speak up. Closed mouths don’t get fed.

3 Likes

It’s rude, I’d just cook my own food and remember how selfish he is but I’d also say how it bothers you to him so he knows

Tell him it bothers you… it’s the only way he’ll know.

1 Like

Yea I’d be pissed drop that shit on the ground on accident. Than tell him maybe he shouldn’t of wanted it so bad and not thought about others. Sorry if thats to much but I’m a Scorpio and fire comes out my mouth if I feel disrespected like that ill make sure he knows though so maybe a talk would be a good thing

Definitely rude of him

1 Like

If he works nights he either gets off late at night or early morning. Either way that’s his dinner more than likely. You want your kid eating fast food at either of those times? How about a little compassion for the man who works night shift and may not have gotten a meal at work. If it bugs you, talk to him, not Facebook. Not knowing the whole story I can’t see how any one commenting on this can give an honest opinion. TALK TO HIM. This is partly why this world is so messed up. People talk to Facebook instead of the person who is involved. Its not rude. He worked all night, let him eat.

2 Likes

YES I love food pregnant or not An I would have told him the first time to NEVER do that again lol

1 Like

That’s rude. I’d be salty asf. I’d probably eat his food. :woman_shrugging:t3::ok_woman:t3:

1 Like

Hell NO he’s selfish

Rude and selfish and id tell him all about his ass to.

Pregnant or not, that’s extremely rude!

Ok, let’s not jump on the guy so quick. The article says he works nights and sometimes picks up fast food on the way home. Ok, so he is hungry, and alot of men don’t have a clue about common courtesy. He probably figured his wife and kid has already eaten. Did it ever occur to his wife to ask him if he stops for fast food in the future to call and see if they would like something? If she has asked and he still neglects to call to see if she wants something, then he is an a$$hole. If she never asked then it’s her own fault he doesn’t bring her home something ! After 40 years of marriage, I can tell you from experience that men and women don’t always think the same way. You need to communicate with each other unless you are a mind reader !

Yes… All I read was the first sentence but it’s so serious with me and food that’s his go to when he thinks I’m mad :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:… The first questions he ask is if Im hungry, sleepy or need some :eggplant:… Yes u absolutely have the right to be mad :rofl::joy::joy:

I would throw him the hell out of the house! Period

1 Like

that’s so rude! It’s something so simple too. the simple things mean a lot to me!

Its very rude, say somthing

Asshole extremely rude

My petty self would go get his absolute favorite food and eat it with my child in front of him :joy:

1 Like