Do I have a right to kick out my boyfriend?

I am told I am being unreasonable. Short of the story. My boyfriend et our 3 year old to watch YouTube on his phone. He didn’t delete his Facebook messages. And one popped up where he was asking a woman for p***y pictures. Well according to my boyfriend our 3 year old must have sent that message. I want him out of my house. And yes rent is in my name… and all the bills are in my name because he moved in with me. Do I have the right to kick him out. And he has no job so all the bills are paid for by me.

942 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Do I have a right to kick out my boyfriend? - Mamas Uncut

Girl if Youn kick that man tf out :joy: then he’s a bad liar. No

1 Like

Yeah he’s for the streets since he wants to act like a bum and ungrateful

3 Likes

Send him to the store and change your locks :rofl: “he never lived here”

6 Likes

Tell him to hit the road. That’s awful. As if he is blaming the 3 year old :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Yep… kick him to the curb. You deserve better.

without a doubt… He would be gone!

Yup kick him out no 3 year old is going to type that to a random female

Wait till he goes out and pack all his crap up chuck it outside and lock the door lol

You have every right to do that. Either way he doesn’t have the money to pay a lawyer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Depending on your state, if he refuses to leave & gets mail there, you might have to evict him

7 Likes

Yes because my 3 year old knows what a nude picture is :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

If you don’t kick him out imma
Come kick him out for
You. Fuck that

That baby didnt do that I promise my girls been on my iPad an phones an never had this happen he’s making excuses let him go. Sounds like this is the beginning of a cheater

3 Likes

What kind of question is this? Lol boy byeeeeeee

1 Like

How this is even a question kick him to the curb ASAP

Kick him to the curb

No doubt girl! Don’t hesitate.

Yes. Obviously he isn’t on the lease or anything so you have every right to kick him out

3 Likes

Yes you do! Help him pack and get rid!

1 Like

You might have to legally evict him but that’s just going down to the courthouse and filling out paperwork and he’ll be served

11 Likes

Yes you do…pack his shit and put it outside like i did with my ex!

Who the fuck blames a 3 year old. What a wanker. Kick him out and if he won’t leave a call the cops

You will have to give him notice move out. In writing. Check your state laws.

Good grief, :wave:t3:
Wouldn’t have been the message that sent him out the door!

1. NO JOB
  2. YOU PAY ALL THE BILLS
12 Likes

Yes but if he has been there awhile you have to have him legally evicted and give him 30 day notice depending on your state laws. I would kick him to the curb for sure

Absolutely. Kick him to the curb.

1 Like

He’s blaming a 3 year old! Girl let him roam the streets like the dog he obviously is.

6 Likes

You have to legally evict him. File in court. Where I am it costs like $50 to file.

Get rid of this lying fool

1 Like

If he’s not on the lease he sure can get out. If on it you can not make him leave.

But how gro0s to blame a child LOL

2 Likes

In my state, if someone is living with you for more than 90 days, you have to give them 30 days eviction notice. Whether they’re name is on the lease or not.

2 Likes

Call the cops they will remove h

2 Likes

I would have kicked him out for the no job even before this happened

3 Likes

So you have a man living rent free…has no job…you pay all the bills and is messaging other women. You want to know if you should kick him out?? Seriously?

23 Likes

Tooooo the streets he goes!!! Then going to blame the BABYYYY!!!:sob::joy:

Ummm, yes! Asap! To blame it on a 3 year old?!?? What a man!! Lol

1 Like

You would have kick his ass too

He’s blaming his child, lmfaooo :wastebasket: get him out.

3 Likes

Shoulda never let him move in hell no! Never support a man that doesn’t support u back!!!

1 Like

Goodbye :wave: don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

He’s not even creative lol let him go

3 Likes

He’s got 30 days and you will have to legally evict him

Imagine blaming a child on sending a text about nudes😅 he’d be gone in a heartbeat…

10 Likes

Tell him go move in with that bitch lol

I mean honestly if I were you I’d immediately send him back to his mama. But if he had absolutely no where to stay… like mama wasn’t an option etc I may give him a month or two to get his affairs in order but that’s hard to do they try to weasel their way back in and you have to stay strong and firm. But I’d definitely end the relationship. He’s lying through his teeth.

2 Likes

I would have already kicked his a$$ right out the door.

Get rid of that loser

2 Likes

The fact that this is a thing makes me sad

4 Likes

You got adopted an adult child when you let a man with no job move in with you. Smh

9 Likes

If he has mail coming there he has squatters rights

3 Likes

If it were me and you’re positive you don’t want to be with this man, no ties , he’s not on the lease and pays no bills doesn’t contribute… I would have told him boy bye and changed all the locks already :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Kick him to the curb. Throw the whole cheating man away. How dare he blame the child! Be glad you caught it now

3 Likes

Kick him out yesterday

Yeah fuck all that! Kick him out!

Not if he has legally established residency there you have to evict him.

2 Likes

Blaming the child?!?…SMMFH!! Kick his lying, cheating, no good a$$ to the CURB! Hopefully the door DOES hit him where the good lord split him….
Can’t stand men (or women) who are being “taken care of” and they think they have the right to do that sh!+ … Take care if it now or it will happen again

If he did it once he will do it again send him packing …

3 Likes

You can try to kick him out without a fight, but if he doesn’t want to go you will have to evict him to get him out. Him on the lease or not.

Yes! Like, yesterday!!!

3 Likes

Blaming a 3 year old for sending those messages :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming: omg. I’d be done with him too.

You’re not being unreasonable. He’s obviously a liar, 3 year olds can’t read let alone type.

1 Like

Pack for him set it outside change your locks.

1 Like

If hes like mine was, i owned it all but his items where in the dwelling. So according to the law i had to give him a 30 day eviction notice for it to be legal. Cops will not help.

If he brings nothing to the table then he can eat alone

1 Like

What you been waiting on?

1 Like

If he has been there longer rhan 30 days, has any personal belongings you will have to go through and evict him even if he’s not on anything

1 Like

Hes cheating so yah end the relationship. Bye!

Kick him to the curb!

1 Like

You have every right. Why doesn’t he have a job? No excuse to not have a job.

1 Like

If he don’t get mail there kick his ass to the curb! Get your landlord involved. Bye!

Why is he even there?

1 Like

Pfffft deuces peace :v:

I pray you remove him permanently from your child’s life​:pray::pray::pray:

I had a guy try to blame his 9 month old baby for DMing me at 3am. Like sure buddy, I bet you are the one that gets up with the kid in the middle of the night :rofl:. If course wifey believes him :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

If he’s receiving mail no. But if he agrees to leave then you’ll be ok. Depends on the state

Legally you can’t if he gets mail there. But you have options !

Yes I’d be done, especially blaming my child!! Foh get rid of the mooch!!!

Throw his shit out and lock the doors !

Wow… I’m pretty sure “send n×des” is not in the auto messages :woman_facepalming:t3: my 2 yr old son likes to send the messages but they are usually just a bunch of letters :roll_eyes:

Your place, your rules. Kick him out!

Cheating and blaming an innocent child he’s got to go

Throw his ass to the curb and if he refuses to go get him legally evicted from your home

Yup, goner. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes: Dont look back.

You can ask him to leave.

But if he gets mail there, you have to legally evict him and he would get 30 days to leave.

ABSOLUTELY!!! Let him Go

Why would anyone allow someone to live with them if they aren’t contributing to the household. He needs a job and to be paying his portion.

Go with your gut. Do what it tells you

Why haven’t you done that already? Of course you can kick him out :roll_eyes:.

Pay for eviction or get a protection order and they put him out free

Kick him to the curb honey!!!

I’m just laughing my a$$ off that he tried to blame the 3 year old​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Kick him to the curb. Call and close the utilities and put them in your name, if you can. And talk to your landlord about updating the lease… Be professional and explain that he will be moving out and does not have a job to pay the lease. You will continue to pay, as you have done for X years. Call the landlord before the boyfriend does. Play your cards ahead of him and be very professional (with utilities etc).
He’s a leech and a terrible liar.

Yes get him out of there …

Is this even a question…girl if you don’t get that man out your house…lol

4 Likes

Yes kick his ass to the curb

Technically you have to give evict him. You can’t just kick hi in out.

BYE BOY! Kick that dude to the curb !

Kick him out! So what he doesn’t have a job, that’s his problem.

1 Like