Do I tell my friend or hold my tongue?

Is she even your friend?Of course you tell her!

Get evidence send it to her.

Tell her think how you would fill if the shoe was on the other foot

All depends on what you saw. If you could tell they were acting like a couple or lovers definitely tell her. If they just seemed like friends it’s not that big of a deal but to be honest I would still talk to my friend. I would want to know if it was me

1 Like

What exactly did you see and how long did you observe? This is a sticky situation, and those things need to be considered before you tell her.

2 Likes

Would you want to know if it was your husband?

3 Likes

I’d tell her personally

I traveled frequently for work. A road warrior. I went to business dinners often with my Male peers. We are so quick to judge.

1 Like

ALWAYS out a cheater.

1 Like

Most definitely tell her!

She’s your friend, he is not. Tell her. But then again, what did you see exactly? It could be a friend… you k ow what you saw though so if it was enough to be concerned then yes say something

I’d be very careful with this one cause if your not 100% sure as in seen him kiss her passionately or literally go to bed with him … I’d keep it shut until you had the solid proof otherwise he gonna lie she gonna believe him and then your the bad person plus loose her friendship cause she will believe him and hate you …

“Hey friend! I saw your husband with some woman. Idk if it was a work thing or a fling but we’re friends and if you saw my husband I’d want to know”
The end. Why is it so hard?

10 Likes

Tell them but be ready. Told a girl this and she did some messed up mental gymnastics and made me the bad guy….

I would confront him first. Could have something to do with his job.

1 Like

Tell him what you saw and tell him if he doesnt tell her you will

Girl. About 7yrs ago I seen my bffs bf staggering down the street with his arm around another b*h and their puppy. I whipped it around and cut them off in the parking lot. I asked him wtf he was doing and who that bih was! Got a BS story and took the puppy and went to go pick her up from work. We got to her room and the dumbasses left the door cracked so when she busted in they was both naked on the bed. I was like “oh shit!” So I jumped out my car and this bit** comes running out buckass and I hear “Emmie, git her!” she tried to run away and I grabbed her hair and yanked her down and let my friend have her while I went and bitched her old man out​:joy::woman_facepalming: Needless to say she was left runnin down the street to the next hotel with no clothes and 2 cops sitting in the gas station parking lot and he was kicked out. :joy:

Moral of the story: He was my friend before he got with her and yet I still had HER back. Us ladies got to stick together when it comes to these guys.Why? Because some are dumb as hell and sometimes you have to step in to handle it. A woman that can knowingly go out with another womans man ain’t a woman.

Tell your friend. She won’t be mad at you and if she does get mad, somethings wrong with her, not you. That’s her bad if she wants to stay in a cheating relationship and if it was a colleague, at least there’s clarification. If he was out of town when it happened then you were MEANT to see him!:pray::purple_heart:

Saw him doing what with the other woman?

1 Like

of course you tell your friend.

A friend, would never have to ask this question.

I ask "would you want to know " If the answer is yes. Then tell her.

1 Like

hmmmm just ask… could be a coworker

1 Like

You would want to know. So you tell her even if you lose her a friends you know in your heart why you did this.

I’m not going to give you advice on what you should do, but if I was the woman I’d want to know.

Some people get mad at you for telling them keep that in mind.

1 Like

I don’t know it’s part of business matter or are they really in to romantic behavior in public ?

How’s this even a question…
Its YOUR friend. Tell her…wtf.

1 Like

I would want to know…and my friend would too

Are you sure it wasn’t a co-worker? If you know he was ceating, tell her.

1 Like

So did you just see them together or physically seen them doing something together because that would be different yes I seen him doing something together I would most definitely to my friend or not my friend for the simple fact you don’t cheat on somebody but they could have been doing some kind of meeting something for work so you might want to try to figure that out first

3 Likes

Your LOYALTY is to your “Friend” … If you even have to ask that ? you’re not a true Friend …Sorry but you shouldn’t of even Hesitated to tell her…

1 Like

Tell her because you’d want to know if the situation was reversed but be prepared for the fall out. She’ll either believe you and thank you, not believe you and hate you, confront him and he’ll convince her you were mistaken, or she’ll believe you and still not want to be friends anymore because you’ll remind her of one of the worst things to happen to her! :woman_shrugging:t2: People are unpredictable.

It could have been a work colleague or a relative. I would not mention it.

Let her find out for herself, because if you tell her and they stay together,you will lose a good friend.

2 Likes

You saw him and didn’t confront him I would have walked up talked to him asked him who tf snapped some pictures shit video chat my friend right then

Confront him. Either he tells or you do

3 Likes

Depends what kind of evidence you have. If you seen him all over another woman I’d tell her. But if he’s just hanging out I’d leave it cuz next time if you actually see something it won’t be taken seriously

1 Like

Do what u expected your friend to do in this situation please

1 Like

You are NOT her friend if you don’t tell her!!

2 Likes

TELL.YOUR.FRIEND.
You’d wanna know.

3 Likes

Tell her, but also be ready for your friend to turn on you if it’s something she doesn’t want to hear or believe. Been there done that.

4 Likes

Sister’s before mister’s!! Whether they were full on intimate or just out in public, I would tell her. You would want her to do the same for you.

I would have snapped a picture and then went to say hi to him to see what’s up. Just because he’s standing next to another woman doesn’t mean he is cheating

4 Likes

Um obviously you tell her. She’s your friend. If the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn’t you want to know?

2 Likes

Why is this a question

1 Like

if you just saw him and didnt speak or anything, then i would mind your own business bc its here say and honestly, you dont know the situation… itll cause problems between everyone icuding you

1 Like

Keep your nose out of it

She’s your friend of course you tell her

1 Like

Mind your business if you want to keep your friend.

Stay out of it. They usually stay with the guy anyways and alot of times they won’t believe you sadly. And then you possibly lose a friendship over it.

1 Like

Make sure it’s an affair not business situation. If it’s an affair tell her now.

Thats not your "friend " if you’re even asking this question :sneezing_face:I would have took pictures and everything for my friend

4 Likes

I would tell your friend

Tell her this just happened to my mom and she had to figure it put on her own and it’s been hard on her. You be a good friend and tell that woman.

She could work with him or there could have been a reason for it but I’d still mention it kn a wah I was not making accusations against her man… she should know and be able to do as she pleases with that info… if you don’t tell her wouldn’t that eat at you? It would for me … I’d have to say something!!

1 Like

So she’s your friend and you’re debating on telling her some vital information…ummm, TELL HER!

Tell her, but be prepared for the backfire.

1 Like

If you can, talk to her husband first and let him know he has X amount of time to tell her, or you will. You don’t know if it was a business call, or maybe a friend. Not everything is an affair.

3 Likes

Hahah shit you better than me I would’ve been told her :skull: :rofl: like um who is this yo man with lol but I’m just blunt and I would’ve took a picture :laughing:

Please tell that woman

You called her your friend…

Tell your friend. And then be prepared for her to take it out on you, because that shit happens unfortunately. But still tell her.

Next time he is out of state and you’re going there invite her to go let her see for herself

Picture and then confront him tell him he has to tell wife or you will

Don’t make it like an accusation… Say…I saw your husband the other day and let it go from there

4 Likes

Put yourself in her shoes. What would you want her to do?

1 Like

It could be innocent… but we aren’t there… Go with your instincts. Hopefully u took some pictures :camera_flash:.

Your friend is where your loyalty lies, not to the husband. But, I will say, things don’t always go as planned, so be prepared for her to not believe you or resent you if he worms his way out of it. It’s a slippery slope. However, she deserves to know. How she deals with the info is up to her.

8 Likes

Take pictures and let them both know you are there talk to him and her ask about his wife small talk

1 Like

If your any sort of friend ud have already told her

3 Likes

If she finds out that you already knew, she will no longer be your friend

1 Like

Might be an Unpopular opinion but The fact that you would allow your friend to be cheated on makes you a bad friend.

1 Like

Tell her! Omg. Why is this even a question.

3 Likes

They could have a 100 mile rule or a don’t ask/don’t tell… you don’t know. They could practice ethical non-monogamy… I personally don’t think you should insert yourself in their business because you don’t know anything other than “I saw him with someone else” mind your lane.

Would you want to know?

1 Like

Mind your business she is going to side with her husband

I’d take a pic and show her. I mean why wouldn’t you tell her. That’s your friend

3 Likes

How is that even a question? If you’re a real friend you wouldn’t need confirmation on what to do
You’d just do it

2 Likes

Girl, I would’ve taken a video and picture on the spot, AND called her while I was there lol. Interrupted the whole meal and asked him how his wife is doing. I don’t play with my friends.

11 Likes

I think I would have walked up and said hi how are you doing and how is your wife

5 Likes

Tell her husband to tell her or you will.

1 Like

Tell her. You would want to know if your man is cheating

You tell her. If the situation was reversed would you want her to tell you or hold her tongue?

Investigate first. Find out what it really is. Then open your mouth if it needs to be known. Take pics. So when either deny or don’t believe there’s evidence.
U may destroy the friendship but from woman to woman. Protect that woman. Or least try. What happens after is up to her

1 Like

I would definitely want to know

What did you see? Were they just together or were they being affectionate. I wouldn’t bring anything up unless you know he’s cheating it could just be a coworker and they were doing something involving work and you could just be causing unnecessary stress to their relationship. Also make sure you have reciepts.

1 Like

Was he on a date with this woman or was it casual and/or possibly work related. A good friend would tell her but also wouldn’t just jump to conclusions because they “saw something”
Could be totally harmless and not your place to stir things up over

2 Likes

I mean is that REALLY your friend if you don’t tell her?

3 Likes

If she’s your FRIEND, there shouldn’t be any hesitation!

7 Likes

Huh? Girl you better get some proof and go tell your friend asap so she doesn’t have to waste her time and energy on a man who doesn’t deserve her and who should be single.

Tell her. It’s better she finds out now. It’s going to hurt either way.

2 Likes

If she’s you’re friend… you tell. Screw him and his feelings or getting mad.

Mind your damn business :bangbang::bangbang:

Tell her…. If it happens again take a picture of proof…. I’ve been in this situation and it sucks the best advice I can give is to be honest and speak from the heart and tell her you were afraid to tell her at first and you understand how much it would hurt her….

I would say hey I saw “husbands name” the other day! She will say where and then you mention the location and who he was with. So that way she can say wait he doesn’t have co-workers or say oh ya that’s Sarah she is a regional manager or whatever

14 Likes

If she’s your friend tell her! Maybe he’s not doing anything. Could be a coworker but she should still know.

1 Like

If you are really her friend then this isn’t a question. You absolutely tell her asap

2 Likes

Being the wife of a man who works in a different state m-f I would like to know. Especially since I don’t know anyone in the state that I live in. And I would assume if someone saw me with another man (which won’t ever happen) they would be his friend enough to tell him.

1 Like

TELL HER!!! No one deserves this!!! I honestly wish someone told me when my so was cheating on me for months even when I was pregnant!!! Tell her!!!

Tell her but make sure you’re right and have proof