Do you think the weird things my kid is doing could be related to our roomate?

Trust your gut. Periodt.

Always listen to your gut feelings

Listen to your gut. Observe

Longest
Sentence
EVER!!!

Trust your gut feeling

Trust your gut! Women are sex offenders too!

You got me at allowing a non family member to move in he’s probably porking her and you should maybe focus on not reproducing anymore children since you don’t even have the ones you gave birth to already living with you!!

3 Likes

You have a right to set conditions for your kids . I would remove this lady from the house ., Or move yourself and children . What is wrong with your boyfriend ? Sounds like you have a bad deal there for your kids . Anything unusual kids do , is taught .

It’s fine he’s just a pervert

1 Like

Your gut will NEVER lie!! Kick that bitch out. If your BF disagrees, get you kid and y’all get out!!

Get cameras off Amazon

Put cameras in the house if you aren’t sure of the roommate

She sounds like a terrible mother

The world has gone mad.

The fact you sexualize parents kissing their kids on the mouth says a lot about you. And foot fetish? :rofl: lady, with this mentality, please consider not reproducing anymore.

3 Likes

Not normal, get a camera.

Listen to your feelings. Please

Always trust your gut!

She could be a molester get her out now

2 Likes

Trust your gut! Trust your gut! Trust your gut!!

I cannot say that enough!! If you’re wrong, no harm done

Monica Rodriguez just read this :rofl:

1 Like

Kick her out, cares about her ass.

This can’t be serious…

Go with your gut!! Hide some cameras as well!

1 Like

Get rid of the woman.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Do you think the weird things my kid is doing could be related to our roommate?

follow your mom gut, get that bitch out!!! i’d take my kid to the doctor to see if they could find anything also. you never know. or set up hidden cameras in the meantime

1 Like

If you dont trust her, is your son ever left alone with her? If he isnt ever left alone with her then its probably not where he learned it from? And if he IS left alone with her…why is he If you dont trust her? I will say that my oldest and middle son never saw any sort of kissing on the mouth, they are almost 5 yrs apart and both would try and kiss me on the mouth.

11 Likes

Personal but needs to be said,
My ex got into drugs immediately after our daughter was born. He was abusive, mentally emotionally physically and financially. I couldn’t move, he harassed us. Family would help. So We lived 5 states away from my family. I had to work so my daughters aunt (dads sister) would babysit. Within 2 weeks my daughter had drastically changed. She got crazy aggressive, broke a tv, threw up the last time I took her. She started to play with her bath toys inappropriately. Mind you this is maybe 6 days of daycare in a 2 week timeframe. My daughter was this happy beautiful sweet and kind little girl. Very advanced. Walked at 8 and a half months, said mama repeatedly at 5 months. And the last time I tried to take her there she threw up when she realized the exit we got off on the highway. Literally. We pulled up and the aunt said “oh she’s spoiled!” I knew it in my gut entirely at that moment. That evening was the bathtub incident. She wouldn’t tell me anything, the sister wouldn’t. For years she continued to act that way. Aggressive, couldn’t speak well, extremely sad or angry. All around different. Finally in 2020, after getting away from that entire family and my daughter knowing they were really gone, she told me. She was molested by her half brother who lived there. He would be left alone with a baby. A 7 year old with a 2 year old. She told me she told the aunt, but the aunt told her “don’t tell mommy, she won’t let you see bubby or daddy. You’ll miss your brother won’t you? You can’t tell mommy!”
The course of my daughters life has been dramatically effected. From being kicked out of school, doctors, therapists, medication, being the outcast, weight gain caused by meds, not to mention her emotions around it. And I am full of guilt. I pray daily that her life is full of healing. She is strong for a 6 year old, unfortunate that I even say that. No child should be strong at that age, they should have easy and carefree lives! Instead this world is full of people who are out to harm them. Protect your child. If you’re intuition is telling you something is wrong, it is. A child trying to heal from sexual abuse is awful. The pain, the torn feelings, especially if that’s like a family member. BUT that lady is nobody compared to your son. F*** her feelings. And even if nothing is going on, you don’t want anyone you have to feel suspicious about around your kids. Sorry for the paragraph, it’s just very much my daughters reality.

10 Likes

Yeah she gotta go my step daughter acted weird from coming from a horrible past shit not sure exactly what all went down before me and her daddy got together and what the ex was allowing her to witness but it wasn’t normal! She doesn’t do weird acts like she did so I’m not sure but your kids learn from others that’s naturally how humans develope and learn the ways of life! She definitely needs confronted

Your son wouldn’t learn those actions on his own. They’re sponges of the people & things they see around them. Plus he’s 1 & just now showing these signs… why not before? Your gut is right, it wouldn’t lie to you. Kick her out before your new lo gets here, please. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry… what? You judge other people for kissing their own babies on the mouth? This is normal for a one year old. The humping is a normal soothing technique that babies use to fall asleep. It’s not sexual at all. I think the problem here is you. If you aren’t comfortable with the woman ask her to leave. But holy crap I don’t think she’s being inappropriate

20 Likes

I am able to speak about this on a personal level, my step-father was always to “sexual” with me growing up, saying things about how good my butt looks in certain clothing or how big my boobs are getting, etc. I was to scared to say/do snitching about it at the time but when I grew up and had my own kids I told myself he wouldn’t even have the opportunity to act that way towards my children because I wouldn’t allow it. To this day I don’t allow him around them without my constant supervision. My pony being, your children are more important than friends and/or family, period, do what you need to in order to protect them so they don’t go through what I did as a child.

7 Likes

Sorry but this lady needs to go asap.

6 Likes

Go with your gut also check your man. Are him and the woman ever alone with the baby?

1 Like

Trust your intuition. I would also feel uncomfortable. Is there Any way she can move out? I wouldn’t want to feel uncomfortable in my own home.

1 Like

Trust your gut, she has to go. Its your job to protect your kids not some ladies feelings!

19 Likes

Your gut is usually right. She has to go

13 Likes

I can tell you the way both of my kids have kisses is by sticking their tongue out. My 1 year old still does this. He also does the humping motion. He’s learning how his body works and moves. Personally, she would have to go either way if she’s that much of an issue that you’re arguing. She’s being allowed to stay in your home. Id make her leave ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

My daughter has done all of the above things you have mentioned!!! Still does from time to time and shes 25 months!! Her father and I have never been all lovey dovey in front of her, we hold hands, a kiss here or there, set beside one another ect, we let her see us be affectionate ( the little things) bc we feel thats very important!! However, if you are that concerned, install some nanny cams… Children typically move up and down on their belly bc its a way for them to wear themselves out at sleep time, or bc they are fighting sleep…

1 Like

I have been a daycare teacher for over 11 years and honestly, all of those things are perfectly normal behaviors for a 1 year old. That being said, if you do not trust someone around your child, do not leave them alone around your child. You don’t have to see something suspicious to not trust someone. Trust your gut. Better safe than sorry.

3 Likes

Do you leave your 1 yo alone with bf and her? Maybe he’s seeing things they’re doing while you’re not home. I don’t buy into that mommy figure story. Tell your bf you want her out and see how he reacts. That baby is seeing something or that woman is doing something when you’re not home.

3 Likes

If I even had a THOUGHT that a certain person was doing something to my child they would be out the door immediately!

58 Likes

ALWAYS. TRUST. YOUR. GUT. Especially when it concerns your child’s well-being. Better safe than sorry. You owe nobody any explanation.

You’re the parent, not her. She has no authority on how you raise your children.

If you feel something isn’t right when it comes to people being around your kids, your motherly intuition is 99% of the time right. She needs to go, asap. Especially before you bring another child into the house.

28 Likes

You and your boyfriend need to have a good talk about this other woman being there’s not good.

There are nanny cams that look like photo frames and plug outlets. You can place a few around the house and see if there are any weird/questionable things this lady does and if so you will have video evidence of her doing it. Also trust your instincts.

32 Likes

Follow your gut. It is your brain recognizing something you havent yet. Our brains process much more information that what we even realize and your gut feeling is your brains way of saying SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT based on what its processed you dont realize yet. There have literally been studies done on this.

1 Like

When it come to your kids, trust your instincts…nobody can be trusted around any kid, if you there is different behavior pattern on your child you need to truly investigate that…kids do what they see or are taught to do.

4 Likes

If I had a gut feeling I would rather be wrong than right, out the door she would go. If anyone has problems with it amd you don’t want to come right out with your suspicions tell them she’s trying to take over parenting and your not dealing with it

7 Likes

You sure do I hope you’re not leaving him alone with her and put yourself foot down you’re his mom not her she has no right to say or do anything in regards to him

She’d be gone if it were me. That’s just too much all at the same time specifically since she’s moved in….sketchy af. If there’s even a QUESTION that someone is doing something they shouldn’t be to my child, they’d be gone.

That’s probably the strangest thing I’ve ever read in my life. If I was worried something was going on with my child that lady wouldn’t be in my home!

This app sounds normal for a one year old. If you don’t feel comfortable then I would leave, trust your gut. Consider that your dislike for this woman may also be effecting how you feel.
Bottom line, if you don’t feel okay with it then get out.

If you even think there is a possibility of this happening, don’t give it a second thought. Show her the door. You’re protecting the mental and physical being of your child.

Just the thought that someone is doing something to my child won’t think twice she will be out as fast as a lightening.

If you have a feeling something’s not right then something is not right and you need to have that lady out your house immediately

Just a thought…is she bringing someone into the house and your child has seen things they are doing? Always follow your gut, get cameras.

Ok you know whats goin on and if you choose to do nothing you can be a target for anything she does to your child! its your responsibility to get her out and by doing nothing. You will be asked, why you didnt? Id be calling on your child to protect them from strangers that you allow around your child! Seriously if you do not do anything about it. You will be at fault for not acting on the safety of your child.

If you are uncomfortable in any way change the situation. You should never allow people who make you uncomfortable in this way around your child

Have had this happen with one of my kids, they grow past it. You are obviously way in secure gees. My kid got through that stage. Gees

Somebody’s having nasty time in front of ya baby thinkinh he’s not paying attention that age is when thry are very receptive and will mock what they see and hear its how they learn behaviors watching everyone around monkey see monkey do baby thinks that’s what your supposed to do don’t panic yet but definitely have a talk and don’t leave baby alone with them again.

Kids go through messing with toes and mine got passed it. I am so glad, I am not that insecure.

Put a camera in your home. But sounds like she’s gotta go

1st…get her out! Immediately!

Do you leave your children alone with this person?

Trust your instincts, mama! :two_hearts:

Go with your gut protect your child

1 Like

Always trust your gut when it comes to your kids.

Always listen to your gut. Just always.

If you don’t trust her, wth is she doing living with y’all??

FALLOW YOUR GUT!!
Mothers instincts are usually right

Kick her out. Don’t bring people into your household again. You just can’t trust anybody around your kids.

11 Likes

Always trust your gut even if it’s not true or just a feeling trust it and kick the women out

This whole post make me worried for these kids.

Get her out of your house

Always go with your gut …always.

Better to follow your gut instincts and be wrong than to not follow them and be right.

I say talk to your pediatrician about your sons behavior and ask if it’s normal. Explain the situation at home and see what they say. Instinct is usually spot on but our thoughts can overpower us and maybe you’re seeing more than what’s there. Kissing on the mouth is not disgusting for one thing, it’s an expression of love not sex. Some families are different though, every person in my family kisses on the mouth and always have. Your son trying to suck your toe is probably out of silliness and all innocent. Even if the woman was playing with him and stuck his little foot in her mouth and tickled him what’s the big deal? Your pediatrician is going to tell you it’s normal. Your house guest may be completely innocent and will not have any place to live so think about that too. You do have a boyfriend that lives in the house as well, check all possibilities.

First thought… No offence… Your boyfriend is sleeping with her? :roll_eyes:Kissing in front of your child…? That is so weird that she is your partner “friend”, very suspicious :thinking:

As a adult that was abused as a child, these are definitely signs of sexual abuse. Trust your gut.

1 Like

If in doubt chuck them out is my motto. Your mum instincts are there for a reason

I don’t care get her out. Your son is actually behaving different and acting out stuff. So yeah get rid of the creep

if not stated before, Maybe he watched you & daddy doing a few things…

What!? Get rid of her. Why is this a question.

I would worry and get a nanny cam.

I’d for sure kick her ass out asap. And if my man doesn’t like it, he can go too. First off, you’re pregnant, and don’t need the stress it seems she brings into your home. Second, it is your most IMPORTANT job you will ever have in your life to protect your babies. If you have even an inkling, it’s time for her to go. Better now than waiting til their little minds are tainted by her toxic behaviors and you find out too late. Pack her shit and kindly set it out by the street.

2 Likes

Where there’s smoke there is bound to be fire!!

1 Like

Definitely kick her out because that is weird

Throw her out with your boyfriend!! Double trouble

What the fucking shit

1 Like

Listen to your mommy bear gut

I would say keep her away

Go with your gut feeling.

Always trust your gut, install cameras anywhere your child will be(except the bathroom, for obvious reasons)!!!

Listen to your gut. ALWAYS!

Get the hell out of there!!! Don’t risk your kids.

3 Likes

Just always trust your gut

1 Like

Thanks for all the advise just to answer a few questions I saw my other 3 kids chose to live with there father in SC they didn’t want to leave there schools an friends plus that is where they were raised I they come to me for the summer or last year when they were doing virtual they came more often so I didn’t lose them I honored they’re choice to stay, also this woman is 60 years old was like a mother figure to my boyfriend so supposed to be grandmother figure to our son, he let her move in with us cause for one she was homeless an 2 for some extra help so it would of been easier on us considering we both work full time an I was in school im getting close to my due date so I’m on leave from school an only working a few hours a week now so I’m home alot more an just noticing these strange new behaviors I talked to my boyfriend about mt concerns he agreed an she has till the 1st of the month to get out

9 Likes

My 10 month old thinks it’s funny when I give him a kiss and he sticks his tongue out, he also thinks it’s funny to try to bite my toes. He also has hip thruster himself to scooters himself around since he was around 6 months old. I’m with him all the time and he’s just being a kid.

1 Like