Does your spouse kiss you goodbye?

Every single times my girlfriend leaves the house she spend like 5 minutes giving me hugs and kisses

Always, I think you should kiss your partner as much as you can. If something happens, wouldn’t you want to have loved them a little before you go?

Every day even if one of us is sleeping we always kiss, say goodbye and wish one another a great day!:slightly_smiling_face:

My husband and I were together over 25 years before he passed away, and every time one of us left the house we kissed and told each other we loved each other. I love him more now than ever, I always will. You have to cherish every day you have together and always let your spouse know you love them. You never know when you walk out the door if you’ll be coming back.

2 Likes

Not 100% but most always. Anything can happen at any moment. Working for 20+ yrs with police/fire/ems has taught me that bad shit happens at ANY time.

My husband does every morning when he goes to work. Even even if I’m sleeping he kisses me goodbye.

2 Likes

I do if he’s home…I work evenings so I’m usually asleep when he leaves.

Yes!! A hug, a kiss, go through the check list. Make sure he has everything then bye bye, I love you.:heart:

Every single time he leaves and not just for work. If he leaves and goes anywhere

1 Like

You should always say I love you before you leave, it might just be the last time and you don’t even know it.

1 Like

Yes definitely plus an arse grab on the way out the door lol

Yes, even when we are mad at eachother.

Absolutely!! Even if he is running late he will always give me a kiss, tell me goodbye and if I am the one leaving the house he tells me to '“please be careful”!

Hugs, kisses, I love yous. Yes ma’am

1 Like

Always!! I’m under the impression you never know when the last time your going to see someone will be. We are the same at bedtime as well, an I love you and a kiss even if I are angry at each other xx

1 Like

Yes, every single time unless he’s late. You shouldn’t have to beg your spouse to do little things like that, they should just do it without being asked. You need to leave that guy and find a new one

I do every morning before he leaves for work

Depends if running late or anything

Always a kiss and have a good day and I love you!!!
You never know if that will be you last kiss or I love you!!!

Every time he leaves the house he kisses me bye! 6 years and counting…

Yes mine always dose when he leaves for work or I leave for work an when he goes anywhere

Absolutely!!! We never leave without a kiss goodbye and we say we love each other… you never know what can happen

He always does if I’m awake. I have no idea what he does while I’m sleeping though.

Yes he does! If he doesn’t I get very upset.

I don’t regularly and neither does my husband. It’s more important to him than it is to me. We text all day and sometimes talk during our commute. It’s hardly a goodbye when the conversation doesn’t end. :laughing:

1 Like

Always!!
I was little girl, My dad took his lunch break for work at home kissed my mom goodbye to continue His day at work but he didn’t make it back and died doing his job :broken_heart: :cry: :pensive:
ALWAYS!! KISSES AND GOODBYES ALWAYS!! I LOVE YOUS!!

Yes every time. He kisses and hugs me goodbye every morning and kisses and hugs me when he gets home again. Hes a very affectionate person tho. We’ve been together 18 years

Not always. It doesn’t bother me when he doesn’t though. Days when I do want it, I just tell him to kiss me lol. No biggie. I know it’s important to a lot of people and that’s okay too. Just talk it out with your partner and say that it’s important for you.

1 Like

When he’s not rushing!

Nope only because I’m asleep when mine leaves the house she’s gotta be at work at 4:30 am

Yes, never know if that will be the last time.

Mine always kisses me hello and goodbye, been married 20 years

Yes multiple times every morning. Lots of hugs and kisses and tells me how much he loves me, to be careful and have a wonderful day. Also tells me how much he’ll miss me.

He wakes up it 4am and still kisses me every morning 17 years and hasnt missed a day

Mine does he kisses me like 4-5 or more times in a row before he heads out always says he loves me and kisses kids and tells them bie even if he leaves when I’m asleep I’ll wake up to him kissing my forehead we always kiss before one of leaves and another thing we always say is be good be safe have a good day

If he’s rushing I may have to say wait wheres my kiss, but I’m getting it lol :kiss:

I dont let anyone in the house leave without hugs, kisses and a goodbye. I don’t want the regret of leaving mad and not telling them I loved them and losing them. I dont want that on their minds either if anything happens to me.

I kiss them, hug them and cuddle them every chance I get because I know someday, it’ll be the last time. The thought of losing them makes me cry…every time. Our time together is limited, show them you love and care about them or leave them alone forever. No time for half-:peach:ed love, ever.

No. Mine doesn’t even say bye lol

Yes. He leaves for work around 3am and wakes me to kiss me and say I love you. Also get a good morning beautiful text when I wake.

2 Likes

Always kiss goodbye! You never know when someone can be taken from you. And you don’t want to regret not kissing goodbye

No, because I’m sleeping… BUT when he’s off and leaves or I leave very rarely do we kiss good bye.

1 Like

Always. There is always a chance that he may not make it back. We always give hugs and kisses before leaving.

Shoot he walks me to my car. Married almost 11 years and he still does this.

Yes he kisses me every morning even tho I’m sleeping he’s out the door by 4am most days

Yes, every single morning or anytime either of us leave to go anywhere.

Yes, the little things matter. I could die at work and I don’t want to die thinking I didn’t do everything I could to show my family i loved them

Yes! It is a must for us. Even if we have had an argument. Before either of us a kiss and an I love u is a must. U never know if it’s the last time ull see them. Too many idiot drivers especially where I’m at in illinois

Do not compare your relationship to other people’s in this way. You say it’s normal but it’s not normal for him apparently… everyone has different love languages. If you want the kiss then you should pursue him in the mornings to get that kiss. Make him want to kiss you goodbye instead of making him feel like he has to kiss you goodbye

9 years and we always kiss before we leave the house always say stay safe to each other and and always kiss each other goodnight

Every morning, when he’s leaving and it usually scares me awake lol

Yes he always kisses me goodbye, even if I’m sleeping!

1 Like

If I’m awake, yes. Always. If not, he won’t wake me up before he leaves because he knows I have a hard time going back to sleep.

Mine used to kiss me before he would leave for work. He still says he loves me before he leaves

l Get paid over $118 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14685 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox592.pages.dev/

Mine will turn around and come back if he forgets. Which is almost never.

16 yrs yes Everytime one of is leaving we kiss say love you :green_heart: even if mad never know what could happen

Yes everytime with out fail nd when he gets home

Yeah my husband always kisses me and our kids before he leaves

Yes. I’m asleep sometimes when my husband leaves. Once, I heard the truck leave, then he come back, comes in, come to the room, gave me a kiss, then left again. I love him.

Every single time unless one of us is sleeping. Kiss and “I love you” cuz you never know if that’s the last time you’ll see them. I also randomly hug her as tight as possible when i return

1 Like

Yes. Gives me a kiss on the head then goes and gives our 4 year old kisses bye then leaves

13 years together. He kisses me everytime he leaves. Even if Im still sleeping in the morning he will kiss me and tell me he loves me…

98% of the time, yes

1 Like

Yes, married 62 years, kissed me goodbye this morning.

Awake or not every morning, unless we’re mad at each other for some stupid reason them he just says bye :joy::joy:

Yes we both do it before we leave in the morning to work for 13 years!

99% of the time yes. Not if one of us is asleep still if the other has to leave early. But otherwise yes. Been together 12 yrs.

My husband refuses to leave till he does. Been together 13 years

Mine does even if I’m asleep he still kisses me goodbye

2 Likes

Yes, every time we part we do BUT our norm and anybody else’s norm doesn’t have to be yours. Kiss him instead. Show him instead of telling him. Make it matter and become the norm if that’s what you want but don’t fight over that. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Nope he leave early in the morning and I don’t like to be disturbed lmaooo. I am a grinch when someone wakes me up

For work yes to go somewhere no

My husband does. Doesn’t miss a beat. Every morning before he goes to work even if I’m sleeping he does. Or if he is going to the store or anywhere. We never know God forbid if something happens.

1 Like

Yup. He leaves work fairly early in the a.m always gives me a kiss even if I’m sleeping and says goodbye.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s normal to you maybe it’s not a preference of his why are you needing a hug and a kiss before he goes to work he tells you bye I mean maybe he thinks that’s enough for you just because you don’t think it’s enough I don’t understand what the problem is like me in the middle he tells you why he doesn’t need to kiss you does he I mean you’re getting one without the other meet in the middle it might be normal to you he might not want to he might not want to take the extra two seconds to I don’t know it might be something else going on in yawls personal life who knows but I think pushing it would be kind of needy and that’s not attractive. There’s worse things to worry about that’s very menial

Yes, everytime and even if we’re mad at each other. With a “bye and I love you.” And then a text that we’ve made it to wherever. As bad as it sounds, you never know when’s the last time you’ll see each other or if you’re gonna make it to your destination.

Yes
When he is home. If it’s so crazy that he forgets, he comes back in and makes sure to kiss me and tell me he loves me, even if I’m asleep. You never know what can happen.

Yes an we always said I love you too

Yes we kiss goodbye before he goes to work and before we fall asleep we kiss good night

Yes… you never know if you’ll see that person again.

My boyfriend & I have been together for 10 years and engaged for 4 (Covid ruined our wedding plans two years ago and we’ve had our son and I’m 39 weeks pregnant with our daughter so we just have not planned anything since) and he kisses me every morning before he leaves. If I’m asleep, he kisses me on the forehead. He also texts me when he gets to work and tells me he loves me and to have a good day. Whenever we leave the house without each other, we kiss and say I love you. It’s not anything I expect to be done, we just always have :woman_shrugging:t3: every relationship is and will be different. Unless you think he’s purposely not doing it because he doesn’t feel the same about you, it’s not something I’d make a huge deal over. Everyone shows their love differently and it’s up to the both of you to express to each other your love language.

We do anytime we leave rather it’s work or just going to the store, yes it’s normal

1 Like

My husband wakes me up in the morning to give me a kiss before he leaves for work🥰

We both try and make a point to do it when we’re leaving.

If he don’t kiss me he must not love me anymore

Mine leaves from anywhere from 4 -6…before I get up with my girl. So no…but if we’re both here and 1 leaves then always a kiss goodbye & I love u

Yes my husband gives me a couple kisses and says I love you before he leaves and I always tell him to be careful because of all the crazies on the road anymore!

Kisses and I love you should be the norm. What if something bad happens to you/them and never return home.

Almost every single time. :disappointed: sorry you even have to have that conversation.

I’ve seen both be normal. Just depends on your relationship.

Yes and I don’t really like kissing but it’s a must. The next minute isn’t even promised

Yes always! Life is so short. What if something happened … A kiss and I love you is so simple when you could never see the person again. I almost lost my husband and my son to death, life is short, cherish every second of it. I almost didn’t get another kiss, I almost didn’t get another moment with my child. Now I hold them a little tigher, I give them extra kisses. Cause it could be the last.

My husbad will not leave the house unless he kisses me

1 Like

Yes! Never once in 12 years has he not!

1 Like

My husband kisses me before he leaves
And when he comes home I’m waiting by the door I have it open most of the time and he kisses me when he gets home

Always even if I’m sleep he kisses me goodbye and his baby

Yes. Mine does.
He forgot once because he was in a hurry 15min later he came back in the house to give me a proper goodbye lol

Usually he is gone before I get up, or I’m gone before him. In the past we have accidentally smacked each other when we’ve kissed while one was sleeping so we don’t do that anymore. :rofl: but if we are both awake and one leaves then yes, many times.

Yep. Even if I’m sleeping, he’ll come over and kiss me. And vice versa when I’m working and he’s off.

Everyday! Even if I’m sleeping.

To work ? No I am asleep at 2am.

Coming home yes. And if leaving not for work he does.

But remember we all have different love love language.