Does your spouse kiss you goodbye?

l Get paid over $118 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14685 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox619.pages.dev/

Mine doesn’t, I don’t mind either lol I want to left alone in the morning :rofl:

Every morning. He will wake me up just for a kiss and an I love you before he heads off to work. (He leaves an hour before I get up)

Yes, you should always, never know if you will see them again.

I’m in my 90s an she in 80s , it is very rare we don’t kiss,

4 Likes

Yup…all the time. He also makes me coffee before he leaves to work and sets it by my bedside.

I get up with him at 4:30 in the morning since I have to pump by 5am for our LO anyway and we hug, kiss, wish each other a good day. I’d probably be hurt if we decided not to do that anymore unless one of us got an overnight / early shift job I guess. Definitely more normal to kiss goodbye than to not to.

Yes everyday! No matter an issue we had or anything we love each other and that’s what we do

Anytime we leave each other and every time we’re back together, we kiss

Yes and says he loves me every time

Every single morning. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Have you tried going over and kissing him your self or do you just sit there expecting him to come to you

2 Likes

Yep, when he leaves and returns and before bed always.

Every morning…and a I love you text at lunch

Every morning before he leaves (6am) even tho I’m still asleep

Kiss hello, kiss goodbye. Always

1 Like

U give him a kiss before he goes

Every morning and when he leaves to go somewhere - sometimes multiple times if he goes back to talking ! He has got distracted and forgot when he left before but 99% of the time he does when he leaves !

1 Like

Every day, every time!

1 Like

This post is just gonna make you feel like ass lol, it did me after reading all the comments :joy::joy:

mine only does sometimes if I’m awake but if I’m sleeping he will just leave me alone. He leaves at like 5-6 am.

However, My previous boyfriend died in a work accident while I was pregnant with our daughter and I’m thankful for the goodbyes because he never came home again.
maybe that’s something you can point out to him, anything can happen and it would make you feel more comfortable if he said goodbye.

Worth a shot but again from my experience in the moment, some guys just aren’t the lovey dovey type and don’t think that all this extra effort is needed :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nope, he kisses the kids tho , we’re all still asleep when he leaves it that makes a difference

Most always everyday and A kiss goodnite.

1 Like

Not before work, but occasionally for other things

Depends if I’m up when he leaves yes if not he lets me sleep but gives the kids a kiss

Always, right before he leaves, and when he walks in the door.

Grew up watching my parents ALWAYS like ALWAYS kissing each other when leaving or coming back home as well as a good night kiss if one of them was going to be before the other one. Now that I’m married to my amazing husband came to realize that’s something we always do as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes. Every single time. Mad or not. We kiss before we leave each other.

Yup when I was married kissed me good bye and kissed me hello when he got home

Yes kisses before and usually but not always when he comes home

My husband demands it! :laughing:

1 Like

Every morning before he leaves he makes It a point to say good by with some added forehead kisses while I’m still in bed as he gets up before me, and I will do the same when I’m up before him

Mine does. But there isn’t a hard and fast rule for all.

Every single time one of us leaves. We could be so pissed at each other & still kids good bye

He kisses me when he leaves for work. When we go to bed and he always tells me he loves before he leaves

1 Like

Every day, even if he’s just taking a quick trip to the store!! He also makes sure our children get hugs and kisses too. Not just out of love but we never know when our last day on earth is. Taking a few seconds to kiss & hug your partner and children shouldn’t be treated like it’s an inconvenience or not important.

Yes he always kisses me goodbye when he leaves for work, and I do the same when I leave for work

Always!!! Even if I’m sleeping!!! And a kiss and hug when we get home. I never leave my loved ones without a hug and kiss goodbye. You never know if it will be your last! :heart:

Before he leaves for any reason, a call home at lunch to say hi, kiss when he comes home and always before bed.

Every morning and I do the same if he’s home when I leave.

My husband kisses goodbye and when he gets home. We never leave one another without a kiss, a hug and saying I love you. It’s always been this way. :heart:

Always, and I do the same. It shouldn’t all be up to him, women need to understand it’s a two way street, you want it… give it!

1 Like

Yes cause you just never know when the last time you’re ever going to kiss them is.

Yes even if is a quick trip to the store because you never know what could happen

My husband leaves before I wake up but he alwways kisses me goodbye while I’m sleeping .

He kisses me bye sometimes… not always.

My husband and then my fiance (who both have passes), always gave me kisses going and coming home. I miss them both very much. :rose::broken_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

No but he always hugs me

My hubby kisses me everyday before leaving for work. Tells me he loves me. If I leave earlier than him, I kiss him. It’s very normal. Lol

Yep at 4:30 am every day. He walked me up, kisses and hugs me, and tells me to have a good day. Then I go back to sleep until 7

Yes every single morning even though I’m asleep

1 Like

If I’m awake he does. Usually though I wake up an hour or so after he leaves for work, but I get a kiss as soon as he gets home.

Yes and I do the same

Yes, my husband goes to work at 4am and he always kisses me before he leaves.

Yes he does. Even when I’m sleeping ( or he thinks I am) before he leaves

Mine doesn’t kiss me every-time. And there is nothing wrong with kissing you bye everytime, if anything you should, because you never know if it’s your last kiss.

Yes every single morning. Even if I’m asleep he will or even if he’s just running to the store or another quick errand.

My husband does. Even when I’m asleep.

Yes everyday, even if we are sleeping!

Every single morning.

We both do almost always, but it’s usually just a peck type kiss, with a love you drive safe, and a hug.

Every single time he leaves. Or gets up to go to the other room. Or in between rounds of video games. When he comes home, even though I’m sleeping.

99% of the time my husband and I do. Occasionally if we’re not tryna wake the kids, it’ll be skipped.

When he walks in and when he leaves. Whether it be to the store or to work. Every morning when he wakes up. And vice versa too. Also randomly throughout the day

1 Like

Always and when he comes home.

Sometimes he doesn’t but that’s usually because he’s running late, but most times he does

1 Like

for the most part yes.
but there’s definitely times he doesn’t.

:woman_shrugging: it doesn’t really bother me. but I see your point .

Yes before we leave the house and we call each other when we arrive where we are going you never know when some might happen

I would say 80% of the time we do, 10% we make kissy faces at each other and the rest of the time one is still sleeping or we bolt bc we are done w everyone in the house :rofl:
Kids get hugs and kisses goodbye too… most of the time.

yes and before one or both of us go to bed! ]

yes after 48 years still kiss me when he or I leave the house.

He always kisses me goodbye and tells me he loves me

Always…even runs back inside if he forgets. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, after 50 years he still does, even when I’m mad at him he tries

Yes and the kiddo to…if he tries to leave without (like just running a quick errand) she’s like daddy u forgot our hugs and kisses :laughing:

Yes Me and my hubby do it all the time if we our both awake. He works third and I work second so he is sleeping when I leave for work but if we our both up yes most of the time I a must.

Every morning… or even if we see each other during the day. It’s always a kiss and am I love you

My husband kisses me bye and tells me he loves me every time he leaves and good morning beautiful texts everyday once I wake back up

1 Like

Always before leaving house or drop off somewhere in car. Everytime going our own ways.:kissing_heart:

My guy always used to. I’d also ask him for extra kisses. I need em.

But he’s been upset with me for months now and hasn’t. :pensive: it’s been sad.

1 Like

Sometimes mine doesn’t even say bye lol he just disappears into the night :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He used too. But he gets up at 4am and leaves. If im up he will in the mornings. If hes leaving somewhere and im not going with him he ussually gives me a kiss and vice versa and ussually gives me a kiss before bed. Some times he dont though

Every day. Every. Single. Day.

yassss every day lol

Every morning along with I love you :heart:

Yes absolutely, every day. The kids too.

:rofl: mine learned early on that if he doesn’t I get petty and he has a really bad day

1 Like

Always… Every day for 24 years.

My husband is the one who comes looks for a kiss when he leaves or comes in.

And when I’m leaving or coming in, LOL…
I’ve been known to say bubbye and head out the door. :slightly_smiling_face::smile:

Mine… Kisses… Hug and end with love you. And a kiss when he returns.still 20 yrs later.

Every single day. If he leaves first he hunts me down and gives me loves (hugs & kisses & I love yous), if I leave first I hunt him down and do the same. I learned when I was younger to never take for granted that you’ll see someone again. I lost someone near and dear to me… the last thing I said to them was, “I’ll explain it when I see ya again”… I never told them bye or I love you or nothing… they died in a car wreck on their way to work. I’ll never repeat that mistake again in my life. My kids and my man will always hear how I feel no matter what when we part. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes you never know when it could be your last time seeing each other so we do

1 Like

Every time. My husband will come through and kiss me even on his early days when I’m still asleep when he leaves. And I work nights, but I go through the house hugging and kissing everyone before I leave. My kids have seen my husband and I hug/kiss and say goodbye/I love you so often that they expect it before either of us leaves as well.

Yes finally. When my husband and I first started dating he did every time we left. Than after a few years it stopped. I talked to him n told him that’s very important to me that we kiss n let eachother know before we leave no matter what. Now we’ve been married 12 years and always do

1 Like

Yup every single day even if we’re annoyed at each other!

Yes. It’s our one constant. Always kiss hello and goodbye.

My fiancé used to do that. But now all he does is say love u. Wish my fiancé would go back to bein like he used to

He better kiss me everytime he sees me or leaves me, if he doesn’t then we’re fighting and he knows it!

Kisses me every night before he leaves for work

Make it a habit by going to him when he says bye and kissing him. He will follow suit over time.

Every single time no matter what