How do you know it's time to end a relationship?

If you are asking then you know. Look in the mirror and talk to yourself. The truth is there

2 Likes

It’s time to think about u

2 Likes

Seriously he’s a free loader . Get a restraining order against him for mental abuse he will have to leave then .

1 Like

If he really provides NOTHING towards the relationship or finances, why would you even want him? His attention is elsewhere. Move on without him.

4 Likes

Oh yes drove 1200 miles to get away from that shit

I stopped reading after he is UNEMPLOYED and Sit’s on HIS BUTT while you do the work. That’s not a man. Plus he goes out with his friends??? How?? If he is UNEMPLOYED he has no spending money. He’s not a MAN he is a TEENAGER you are supporting and ENABLING. TRUTH.
Obviously you can afford the place on your own.
If you want a man STOP BEING HIS MAMA. Plain and simple.
Pack his crap and put him to the curb. Block his number too. Because HE KNOWS he is on easy street with you paying his way.
He is DEAD WEIGHT. !!! Don’t get sucked in by the sob story I’ll change. I love you.
Not true.
Tell him go out get his own place PROVE to you he can stand on his OWN 2 feet. With NO HANDOUTS FOR A YEAR. THEN you might reconsider letting h back in your life.
If you are not willing to stop mothering and enabling him. Don’t cry about it. You made the choice to create the current situation. Only YOU can change it. YOU DESERVE BETTER. YOU ARE WORTH MORE. DON’T SETTLE. YOU GOT THIS

He’s using you. It’s already over. You just haven’t gotten the memo yet.

2 Likes

This has half porch energy. Sorry if this is real, I would leave him.

2 Likes

If your paying all the bills then you wouldn’t be homeless. Get his name off the lease and kick his ass out, nice on and get happy. Sounds like you’ve already stated the grieving so your half way there

Does* freaks* but I’d just tell him it’s not working out anymore. Is there a friend you could stay with?

Know Your Worth, walk away!:pray:

The grammar in this is so bad I don’t even know what the OP is asking. Yeesh

3 Likes

So you wouldn’t have a problem if he was cheating with someone younger? :thinking:

Run as fast as you can!!!

Whenever I’m unsure of anything, I ask myself… what advice would I give my child asking me the same question. That’s your answer.

2 Likes

No one can tell you this only you know what you want…

Go to whoever you have lease with , it would be cheeper to buy your share out than keep supporting this bum . Love is more than what your getting

1 Like

Find someone who matches your energy :heart:

1 Like

DTMFA!! Dump the M. F.er Already!

Have a talk with him about the situation and give him a timeframe to get a job? Get him off the rental agreement since he pays for nothing. He found a meal ticket and seems unlikely to contribute? Small claims court may be an option? List your bills and highlight his amount owed per month. Best wishes as you deal with this situation

1 Like

Talk to landlord, remove him, give him an eviction notice.

1 Like

I do not think this is real

1 Like

Throw in that towel !! Move on & focus on *You !! :walking_woman:t3:Walk away & do You !!
You already know what to do & came here for validation :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

Get rid of him he has just been using you

2 Likes

I’d be done. My high-school sweet heart used me for years. He couldn’t keep a job for more than a couple weeks at a time and the jobs were months apart. Your not his momma so don’t act like it. Your not doing him or yourself any favors by letting him just use you either. As for your place. Contact the landlord and see what it would take to have his name removed. As long as you can prove financially you can afford the rent on your own they typically will work with you. Not all of them do but most will. Find out what it takes to evict him so that if he refuses to go when you end it you already have a plan set and the information needed to do it.

1 Like

You pay all the bills. Done!

1 Like

Wait until he’s out, let the landlord know your leaving, and the world is your oyster. Take all your stuff and anything you bought for his sorry ass and sell it!

let him go homeless not you!! it’s hard when you’re in it, but when you’re out of it & over him you’ll be like WTF was i thinking

3 Likes

If you are asking this then it’s time.

Kick him out. You’re raising a man child

1 Like

Jfc. It was time to end this relationship 4 years ago.

2 Likes

One of you needs to LEAVE!

You are the provider it seems. Why are you with him? Think it over.

1 Like

He’s just using you for a place to stay so he won’t be homeless.

2 Likes

Honey you know in your spirit what you need to do. Listen to those red flags. A man who doesn’t want to work to help support himself will never change. I don’t know where these men got their entitlement from but it’s BS. You already do it all, it’s one thing to want a man and make sacrifices for because of situations but another thing to be his mother. My dad told me once that you either accept it and stop bitching or cut your ties, but tolerance is insanity.

When you stick by a guy like this you end up hating yourself… FFS don’t have children with him,… get him out or leave… no drama just get a life. Good luck

Move out on your own. His name is on the lease as well, therefore he would be left responsible to pay it. Give him an ultimatum! If he doesn’t change his ways and stop acting like a child or move out so you’re not supporting him and his habits, you’ll move out and leave him responsible :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

don’t even ask…throw in that towel and start anew - you don’t have to be a brain surgeon to realize he’s a waste of your precious time - you work/pay bills while he sits around - that should never happen in anyone’s world - you’re wasting your time and your energy and you are being taken advantage of - there is no repair for this broken relationship, my humble opinion.

1 Like

Get rid of him and move on

1 Like

Yeah, I would have already put his stuff on the porch and changed the locks. It’s clear he doesn’t have any respect for you and is a leech. He’s a bum, and is just looking for a free ride in life which you keep providing for him. Dump him and find someone who will actually value you and grow with you. Contact your landlord and get him/her to take him off the lease.

2 Likes

Walk away and be happy don’t waste another year.

1 Like

I was going to say he is ur roommate but he doesn’t pay rent :joy::joy:

1 Like

I seriously can’t understand why people don’t use punctuation anymore. Almost all of these posts have none. Surely to goodness I’m not this old, or the only person who has issues reading these things.

8 Likes

So my response to these are usually the same- if you had a son or daughter in this situation, what would you tell them to do? There’s your answer. Best of luck and it will all work how it’s supposed too :heart:

1 Like

Go to school and become literate. Then forget him. Loser.

3 Likes

You are asking? Leave yesterday.

I think you know the answer to your own question. Think about this. Are you worthy? Sounds like you are. Know your worth. Be with someone that you love more then yourself.

1 Like

Oh boy does he have your number. Go to the landlord or call him first then write him a letter to make it official. and tell him that your boyfriend will no longer be living there. Since you pay all the bills the landlord has nothing to worry about as far as the rent. Send the letter first then wait to see if he calls you if he doesn’t call after about 5 days you call him and ask if he received your letter and take to him about it. Let him do the talking you just answer. Then once it is established and the landlord is okay with it get the locks changed. Now the squatters law is tricky because anyone who has clothes at your house can be considered a resident so it will be tricky to get him out of there. Don’t change the locks until you get him out of there. How well do you trust him? Can you sit down and have an intelligent conversation with him tell him you want him to leave and that you will give him so many months to leave and if he doesn’t you will have him removed. If this guy has ever hit you then don’t go this way. First, write the letter if you have the landlord’s address. Then talk to him on the phone and explain what I said above. Once the landlord is okay with that then you can start your plan lol

1 Like

Throw the whole man away

Walk away …if he doesnt chase u …and change his ways …u know u made the right choice

You pay the bills and everything. If someone should go it should be him. Take his name off the house and throw him out. You pay it all so it’s YOUR house. Tell him to leave if he isn’t going to help. Period. Why should you leave?

1 Like

Leave him alone. Go do fun things and take care of yourself. Leave when the lease is up. Don’t wait for him to decide how the rest of your life is gonna go.

2 Likes

Girl listen to yourself, your the man in this relationship taking care of everything. Why would you want to be with someone who is lazy AF , from experience it won’t get better and if it does it will be temporary . Get him off the lease, you obviously don’t need his income to qualify .

4 Likes

Let the child go find a new mommy .

5 Likes

Wow wasted four years already. He’s already looking for the next mama who will wipe his @$$ and take care of him. You are wasting your life! You already know what you need to do. If you continue as you have to put up with enabling a big baby then blame yourself from here on out. You only have one life. WHY are you sacrificing your worth???

1 Like

l get paid over $154 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17186 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://cashpro30.pages.dev/

Kick him to the curb.

Walk away life is to short for you to waste all your time trying to make something work when the other person could care less pack his bags put them outside the doorand tell him hit the road jack and dont come back He is just using you you deserve better.

Omg the spelling errors are too much for me!

1 Like

Prepare him that one final meal! After that, take a creative writing and spelling class.

4 Likes

When you have to ask🤷

You’re already doing everything by yourself, he sounds more like a roommate. From experience leave him girl he is not worth it and he won’t change

Walk away with your head held high…

The hard part will be that both of you are on the lease; talk to landlord and hope he doesn’t say anything to him, start saving money to make your follow through plan when lease is up.

2 Likes

You keep the place and he can go homeless . Document the proof where you have paid , checks, money orders , or receipts etc

1 Like

When you have to ask…

Why are you with him? He’s not nice to you, doesn’t contribute to the household, and doesn’t seem to care. Hopefully your lease is up soon.

1 Like

Did a small child write this for you?

4 Likes

Girl…get out of there !!! Don’t you dare let a full grown man boss you around and not work…over…if his cheating…let her have the bumb.

Talk to the landlord and see about getting out of your lease and leave. Turn off utilities and start over alone. Sounds like you’re alone anyway. You’re in love with the man you wish he was or used to be. You have a parent child relationship and it’s time to cut your losses. Good luck and I hope you take all of our advice.

1 Like

there r 2 things u can do that is legal -1- phone landlord and ask him to give you all receipts showing what u have paid in rent , and go to bank and get all your checks that u have that u have paid all the bills- and any money orders u can get which would be from bank this way you’ll have proof that u have paid all the bills cause they will all have your name on them and whom they r too!2- take him to court stating that he isn’t helping with paying any of the bills and if there r any kids involved u want to go for full custody of them , before its to late - because u feel that he is cheating on u and plus u really don’t think that he could support the kids ! by the sounds of this guy he is just living off u for free and he knows it too -3 meals a day and not homeless - if u kick him out he’ll get a taste of what it is like having no money or food /or housing ! but honey before u kick him out do the above first and do it legally!

1 Like

Sounds like he is at his worst and can’t go any lower. It is well past your time to ditch him.

2 Likes

You just answered your own question.

2 Likes

Kicking him out will trigger whatever choice he needs to make. Don’t support a lazy ass man…

The longer you accept his behavior the harder it will be to change it… don’t accept it a minute longer.

1 Like

Seriously? You should know what to do. Kick him to the curb.

RUN baby girl RUN! You obviously don’t need him if your doing it by yourself anyway! Find some who understands and appreciates your worth.

Dump the chump, don’t waste any more precious time.

You should answer your own question. Simple. Kick him to the curb.

If this has been going on for a long time and you have already spoke to him about the issues then it’s time for him to go. People usually don’t change. And it seems like he is just sitting back using you. I mean, if you’re paying all his bills and he doesn’t work or help around the house - why even waste your time anymore. He is NOT your child. Get your shit in order (like Natasha said) and tell him he needs to go. Give him to time to find somewhere else to say and start the eviction process. Remind him you are serious and you do not want to be with him anymore. YOU are worth more than this. So remind yourself of that too!! xoxo

You need to look into the legalities to get him removed from the home first and follow them to the T so that he cannot come back on you for anything and you can make a clean and legal break…
This is going to be hard but you are strong to get through it and down the road you will be glad that you did it. :heart:

1 Like

You pay the bills. Ask to have your name off the house, save the money, don’t pay the bills, take your stuff and move. Don’t even say anything, just go. He can figure it out on his own

2 Likes

Just take your stuff and move now!!! And let the landlord know you left right away! And do some growing up really :woozy_face: what are you waiting for, get a life you sure don’t have one now men will walk all over you if you let them, :flushed:

2 Likes

Time to get a paying partner!

1 Like

When u ask this question

When you ask strangers on the internet… it’s probably time :grimacing:

2 Likes

Start stashing $$$ in another account he knows nothing about and GET OUT as soon as you can. You’re wasting your life girlfriend.

2 Likes

When you started doing everything alone🤷🏽‍♀️

Sadly nothing is working so kick him out or you go one. He will have to sponge off of someone else

get the rent out of your name and split yourself from him

It’s to late to try to bring him back like before its forsure time for you to kick his butt out the door…

You teach people how to treat you. A man who moochers off of anyone is not a man of character. There are victims and there are volunteers. You are volunteering to pay the bills and do everything. It continues as long as you let it

4 Likes

Everyone has told you, so just do it

1 Like

Sadly you have become his Sugar Momma. Toss that poor excuse of a man to the curb fast. Tell him when he grows up, gets a job and his own place to give you a call

3 Likes

I would have already kicked him to the curb

2 Likes

See if you can get out of the lease and leave. Or wait until lease is up. Save money and split. He’s not worth it.

1 Like

Get a partner that works.

Lol wtf why do you love a boy who won’t work and won’t pay bills or help out…
Girls stop this shit… there are REAL MEN out there…

Kick his bum ass out tf

You better get his ass out your house lol