How do you know it's time to end a relationship?

If it’s a deal breaker. Yes leave. You don’t want to regret not having more. Best of luck.

1 Like

Leave, trust me the right man will come along who wants the same things you do. As soon as I left my lying abusive ex bf the love of my life stopped in and now I’m 32 weeks pregnant :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Sometimes these are signs that you should just leave. Coz a relationship where you can’t compromise is just Dead.

1 Like

I love how everyone just says leave. She has 2 kids already, he has one… maybe sit down and ask him what changed, maybe he’s happy with the 3 you both have even though its from different relationships, maybe its because of the economy. How old are you both? There’s A lot of factors to consider. Just talk to him to get to the root of the reason of why he changed his mind. It could be that simple of A answer, doesn’t mean he lied.

24 Likes

Relationships take work. Marriages take work. See a counselor. Don’t give up just because of a challenge between you two. If the love is there it will surface. You just have to work through this. Nowadays people give up too soon. The first sign of something wrong and call it quits. That’s not how marriage was intended. We live in a disposable world. Once something loses its shine or luster, it gets thrown out. Relationships should be deeper than that. If it were me in your shoes, I’d try every avenue before throwing in the towel. It would set a good example for the children. Work through your problems.

1 Like

This is an issue of emotional maturity. Overall maturity. Obviously you’ve brought your concerns to him and he doesn’t care. Next step is to tell him you want a separation, girl get your car fixed yourself. You don’t need him to do anything for you. Move out and do life on your own for a bit. If yall are meant to be together, he will realize what he’s losing and make an effort, if not, you’re still young enough to be happy on your own and attract a mature person who is willing to have a partnership with you. You’re not his mom or his keeper and he’s not your dad or your keeper. Go get your car fixed without his help, go live your life without him and enjoy it. Some men are just defective, don’t waste your time on those.

3 Likes

You’re supposed to grow with your spouse, but you can’t control his happiness. Only yours. Go do the things that make you happy and he will come around.

1 Like

I was on board with trying and getting counseling and figuring things out… until he gave you an ultimatum. That is a red flag for me. When the people you love come to you with whats bothering them, you don’t tell them this is who I am take it or leave it, you come up with ways to compromise so every one in the situation feels valued. Counseling may help, but the fact that he thinks he is that superior to say such things, I couldn’t deal with that.

1 Like

I was exactly where you are right now. And it was a very tough decision. We both love each other but just came a time where he wasn’t sure what he wanted. I waited for almost 6 months, still nothing. So I took my clothes and went home for a bit fir some time a way. After a month he was telling me how much he missed me and that he still loved me. After 2 months I went back cause he said he was ready and new he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. We been getting along great so far. Hope it works for the best for us. You have to look within yourself to know what is right for your relationship. He may need time. And seeing you independent may be just what he needs to realize what he wants. Good luck to you and those girls. I’m not saying leaving would be right for you. But doing what you want and need and being independent may make him fall in love all over again! Good luck! Sending prayers :pray:

I’m gonna throw out an unpopular opinion here. If your happiness is relying on someone else’s actions your in deep trouble. You need to focus on being happy within yourself and this will positively affect your marriage big time. You have kids and alot of history and it sounds like overall he’s a good guy. Marriage is not easy it requires work. He may be dealing with depression so often men struggle and it goes unnoticed. I wouldn’t throw your Marriage away these things are trivial

If you work, save money and get your car fixed or sell it yourself. I wouldn’t wait for him…

I would get my car fixed first of all. You get the ball rolling. Do it today.

You really answered your own question didn’t you? Do you respect yourself enough

An ultimatum is the biggest lack of accountability, and empathy for how you feel. It’s a huge red flag, that unfortunately, many people pull out when they’re faced with a conflict like yours. A woman feels unhappy, under appreciated and underwhelmed with the relationship and the husband says
“too bad”
“There’s nothing wrong with me”
“you are so ungrateful”
Etc. these are all tactics in avoiding addressing their shortcomings and quite frankly making YOU feel bad for pointing out that they have shortcomings!
Now with some people, they’ll never accept that they aren’t fulfilling their partners needs, and when it comes to them you just have to walk away. Cause it won’t ever get better. None of us know your husband, but from experience I can say I’ve been with two men who act/ed this way…one was young (22yo) and my current fiancé who is (34yo) and my child’s father, first guy was like screw it there’s a the door. And I left, because we were more roommates than anything by the end. My fiancé of almost 11 years has pulled the ultimatum card a bunch and guess what, he’s just trying to hurt me but if I left or split from him he would be begging me to stay with him. So maybe your situation is similar. One way to find out is to tell him you want to separate. If he doesn’t seem to care then you know he’s not for you anymore, and that’s okay! Better than okay! But if straightens up and starts helping you consistently and you guys can be brutally honest with eachother then he might be worth sticking around for. Some men just need to see what life is like without you and if they don’t mind life without you then, good riddance.

If asking… you know the answer is now

When you start asking that question

Your first mistake is thinking that you should be happy all the time.

There are going to be rough patches. Learn to work through them. Don’t run away because things are hard- that’s not how life works.

This is the devalue and discard phase. Prepare to leave.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you know it's time to end a relationship? - Mamas Uncut

Nothing that you just said in your post says that he loves you sweetie. To be that cruel and cold to you he’s probably already cheated on you.
Love does not hurt like that. You cannot make someone love you if they dont.
It’s time you go see a lawyer. Move You and your girls out of this situation.
It’s time to take a stand for growth not going backwards. You know what has to be done so do it.

2 Likes

Go to counseling, talk to him. He is working very hard and owns his own business. You all have to work together.

Get counseling. The take it or leave it means he’s done too. Something isn’t being communicated in your relationship properly. No matter the end point of counseling, you will know you tried.

6 Likes

I think you answered your question yourself … Time to leave.

It’s not supposed to be this hard. That’s a phrase I had to say to myself to realize that it was time to move on. I’m now in a relationship that is easy and that’s how it’s supposed to be. Yes relationships take work from time to time but it should not be an everyday struggle.

3 Likes

The whole “leave me if you dont like it” attitude is a very poor one to have towards someone you are married to and have kids with and in fact very manipulative. You say about your car needing to be fixed, do you have the money to fix it instead of just waiting for him to fix it? Because then you can do things for yourself when you need them done, yes he should want to do things with you but there are a lot of things you can do by yourself as well. The relationship cant be one sided, he has to want to make it work as well, so that is something you definitely should talk to him about. But it also sounds like you blame yourself for why he doesn’t put in effort and I wonder why that is?! Maybe you dont want to give up the relationship but you also need to make sure he doesn’t want to give it up either or else you are fighting a losing battle. As far as “cant make it without him” you would surprise yourself on what you need to do for your children and for yourself so dont ever stay in a relationship because you think you cant do it alone.

Time for u to move on and no need in being together if yall can’t get along

When you start asking the question, “how do you know it’s time to end a relationship”…that’s usually the time.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to calling a parent to help get a car where it needs to be or calling someone from the mechanics to take it to them…and you still pay for your needs and go half with the partner if its beneficial to both. What your partner is more then likely stressed about it, is that your substiting him(the crutch) for your own independence. At the end of the day his point is that you can solve some or most of these things without him all the time, and sometimes he can’t bring himself to understand it the issue or truly connect to see how it’s that hard for you…it becomes really challenging for either person especially when they knows you done it before and that you know they’ve done it as well. Sure it’s tough having kids, but with kids you be the share care team for them, certain things you split costs down the middle… but for every other independent thing that is entirely your issue and not the others you should still problem solve for yourself. Somewhere the middle line has got clouded over on family and individual wants and needs because both of you are probably struggling working on that due to other stresses and factors. At the end of day you probably have the same goals, but communicating them is a bad frequency radio and patience to understand and communicate is tested. Playing the be my hero card is frustrating on both sides because neither can see how to get past and over when the individual stress and factors and mental points are full. This is where you both have to pack up and go out and have fun

1 Like

Sit down and have a talk with him, a very long talk about how you feel. How you’re tired of everything and know that if things dont get better it’s not going to keep working. Hes already told you he can find better, hes taken advantage of you according to you, and whatever else is bothering you. You need to talk to him, everything in one go and if things dont start getting better after a few months then it is time to leave. Counseling, communicating, you can try it all, but if he isnt gonna try to get better and if you have issues he hates and you dont try too, it will never work out.

Being a good dad doesnt make him a good husband… hes got his own back. Get yourself together learn to stand on your own two feet without him. He knows hes good without you. So learn to be good without him.

2 Likes

I’d plop him down and tell him that he can switch up how he handles some things or his offer of “take it or leave it” was leaning really fast toward leaving.

It sounds like its over, yet he doesnt want to let you go, maybe he like seeing you at home with no options? Id say leave him and make your own way.

Me and the father of my kids have been together for 4 long and crappy years but after recently catching him cheating it was a make or break moment for us he realized what he was losing and he changed everything on his own and it was an eye opener for me because I wasn’t listening to what he needed and I fixed what I was doing. If you truly love him you won’t give up you’ll look for better solutions. If he truly loves you he will do the same. There is no take it or leave it in a relationship that is a child’s mentality. A relationship is 100/100 from both sides you always put in your best effort and you never walk away from the person you love. There’s days youll only be able to give 20% and your partner will have to put in the other 80 and there’s days your partner can only put in 20 and you’ll have to give 80.

One thing that has helped us is we take more time to ourselves now because our lives have been about our kids for so long we stopped taking care of us. If you don’t spend time together without your kid you won’t have anything left when they leave. You have to build your relationship while raising your kids and you can’t do that if y’all are 24/7 working and parenting you HAVE to make time for the two of you to have fun with just each other. It’s what keeps the spark alive because as soon as y’all stop doing things with each other is when you lose sight of why y’all fell in love in the first place.

5 Likes

Have you thought about couple therapy?

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you know it's time to end a relationship? - Mamas Uncut

It’s simple, you leave.

Leave …honestly he kinda strung u along made u believe he wanted more n now he don’t so …I’d say bye :wave:

Time to go separate ways. Men too are allowed to not want anymore children just as much as women.

3 Likes

My bf now, this was what I said to him when we first got together and he understood that. He thought I was done having kids as mine were 9 & 7 when we met. His son was 1 1/2 but I’m thankful he agreed. With that said I would say if he doesn’t want any kids and you really do it sounds like it’s time for you to move on, life is short and do you really wanna waste time waiting for him to be ready or change his mind ? You could be wasting many more years or find someone who wants the exact same thing you do.

5 Likes

I went thru this we were together about 5 years and I brought 4kids into the relationships and he had none my tubes were tied and I didn’t want anymore kids and I told him that in the beginning well as years went by he started expressing he really wanted at least one child of his own long story short we split up over it for about 1 month I was holding out hope he would change his mind but never did so I caved and agreeded to have another child aferall he raised all my kids that wasn’t biologically his hands down best decision of my life 20 years later all my other kids are grown moved out 4 grand kids and we have our little princess Ava who turns 10 this year the Lord has a plan follow your heart!

When you start questioning it.

You could grow resentful and even start hating him now that this trust was broken.
You know what you want.

Reality is you’re not likely going to meet a man willing to have a child right away either.

Your current will likely leave you to be a single parent should you conceive his.

Would the desire for another baby have you doing it alone? You could consider a sperm donor or have a conversation with your bf or someone you know and trust that would agree to something similar.

If you leave now you need to accept that finding a guy ready for kids may take a few more years. Are you willing to wait?

4 Likes

If you were upfront from the being then it might be time to leave especially if it is a deal breaker. I told my boyfriend the first weekend of talking I wanted to get married and have more kids. I’ve got 1 and he has none. He was decently divorced but he said ok. We’ve been together almost a year now. But I told him my time frame. I said I wasted 4 years with someone who didn’t want to marry me so I’m not going to waste another 4 years if you don’t want to either. Everyone has a time frame and what they want from a relationship. If you aren’t on the same page then someone will end up settling and whoever does won’t be happy. It might be hard but if it’s a deal breaker you have to make a choice to leave or settle. As for trust that’s a hard thing to build back if it’s broken.

It wouldn’t be fair to him or you to stay in the relationship. You could settle and not have another kid , or he could settle and have another kid, but I feel either way it would create resentment down the road. It’s hard to say. At this point in time if he doesn’t and you do, you guys should maybe discuss going your own ways. And see where that lands everything after some time.

5 Likes

Why can’t he make a decision to NOT have any more kids???

3 Likes

I mean he went from 1 to 3 kids. You went from 2 to 3. It might take him a while to “want” another as he already has 2 more then before now. But if you want another so bad right now I’d say leave but your gonna be looking for a partner for a while and then should be waiting for a while when in another new relationship to start trying for another baby.
Either talk to him and see if there’s a chance that he will change his Mind in afew years when the kids are older and out of the house more. Or just leave and find someone else. But either way it could be another 2-3+ years before you get another.

1 Like

There is no hashing this out. Move on.

1 Like

I would not give away anymore reproduce time to this relationship.

3 Likes

Maybe over those almost 3 years he decided yall have enough on your plate and he doesnt want to start over again. If you want him to consider your feelings on it then you need to consider his.

Enjoying your pregnancy… what about the next 18-24 (depending on schooling) years after your pregnancy?

The youngest is 7, can you really blame him for not wanting to start over?!?

2 Likes

Hash it out some more. If he still won’t budge are you willing to give up on your dream of another baby. If not, then walk

If it’s a deal breaker- it’s a deal breaker. You have to figure that part out. If he deff has his mind set then you need to decide if you’ll be happy with life staying the way it is or will you hold resentment and find yourself back in this same position when it may be too late? Figure that part out and have that talk with him. From there you will know what to do

4 Likes

You already said it was a deal breaker and since you already thinking about leaving then it’s time to leave honestly. If you don’t trust him even a little it’s time to leave.

1 Like

You follow your heart! And sometimes some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers :raised_hands:t2::pray:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily call that lying. He probably wanted them but now that yall are this far out of the baby stages he maybe thought y’all were past it. If you have to have another baby to be happy then leave, it’s not fair to either of you to stay and be unhappy.

1 Like

The moment you felt the need to ask yourself, if it’s time to leave.

2 Likes

Well you set your own boundary and called it a deal breaker. You now see he lied to keep you around. I’d say you already know what to do.

I’d leave, that’s so wrong that he lied to you, especially the fact that you were always upfront with how you wanted more. He never had that Intention. I’m sorry :disappointed: you need to follow your heart. Don’t settle in this life.

3 Likes

You were up front about wanting another child saying it was a deal breaker. If you really want another child and he doesn’t, sounds like you know what to do already. He didn’t deceive you, people can change their minds about the amount of children they want. Maybe he did.

1 Like

that is up tp you, to stay or leave. But never once did you ever say you guys are getting married, Maybe that is something you two should really talk about first before having another child

6 Likes

What is there to enjoy about being pregnant . Your troubles may only be starting ,why add to it. You have a long way to go yet. Children are for life.

1 Like

Talk to him and explain your feelings … If this is something that is really important to you and he is unwilling to have another child move on … We only have so many years that we are able to conceive a child… I understand your feelings … Hugs …

People can change thier minds. After a very traumatic pregnancy and labor/delivery with my oldest. I did NOT want anymore. Period. I did end up changing my mind…but it took a few years.

But for plenty of people the opposite can be true. They can say and mean they want more kids, but after a while they re-think that stance and change their minds.

You want to “enjoy” a pregnancy…
But what if you don’t? What if you end up with complications? Are you going to keep demanding babies until you get your unicorn pregnancy?
Do you want to go through sleep regressions? Terrible twos? Do you want to de-stabilize the life you have right now?
Because babies de-stabilize things. They disrupt good dynamics. When you go or do things it has to be planned around a babies needs.
Like a simple trip to the zoo could be an issue with a baby in tow.

I’m not saying you’re wrong for wanting another…
But he’s not wrong either.
I think you are so focused on your point of view…you can’t bother to see his.
And I’ll tell you now, starting over for the sole purpose of having another baby…you may end up wrecking your life along with the kids that already exist.
Just because you can find someone to get your pregnant doesn’t mean they’ll be good to you or your kids or that baby. It doesn’t mean they’ll stick around or anything like that.

I would say you have a lot to think about. And my advice is to think beyond -YEARS beyond- just wanting to enjoy a pregnancy and have a newborn. And to not just think about yourself and what you want but what’s best for your already existing children.

1 Like

I left my ex husband for this exact reason. I have one son whose 8 already.

Before we got married, he told me that we could try and talk about having kids once we settled. So, we got married and settled and when I asked about trying or having a baby, I got a cold hard “no, I don’t ever want kids”.

So I tried to move past that, but it hurt. A lot. I was only 24-25 years old and now I’m being told I’ll never have another baby? That didn’t sit right with me. Idk if I can even have more kids, but I at least want the option to TRY when I’m ready for another. If it’s a deal breaker for you, take the broken deal and move on

Don’t force him into something he doesn’t want. Sure, you could have a conversation with him but will that change his mind at all? Consider yourself lucky you got this info at all, before you accidentally fell pregnant by a man who seems like he wants no part in it. Y’all don’t have any children together so consider that another blessing. Don’t ignore red flags, he lied hoping your need for another child would dwindle. Go find a partner who wants the same as you!

3 Likes

You said it was a deal breaker. So if he said no then walk away since its your deal breaker

3 Likes

When u get enough n stop complaning .n leave

1 Like

sometimes you gotta take that blessing that you didn’t create a child with someone and move on god was protecting you and an innocent child i’m sure it’s upsetting but it’s better than being used and abused by someone who doesn’t appreciate you like they should i hope you find it within yourself to respect yourself and move on there is better out there

Then it’s time you leave.

You need to evaluate whether or not you value this relationship. I value the relationship with my partner so very, very much — that even this would not lead me to want to end the relationship. I have children, my much older partner does not. I love my kids dearly, but children are a HUGE life-long commitment with many contingencies… As a mother of multiple children, and tenured social worker I feel that the decision to not want children is a very valid one. It would certainly be different if I wanted a child and had none—but to me finding a partner that was my perfect match—that is smart, kind, genuine, giving and supportive was far more difficult than getting pregnant—so for me my relationship is a non-negotiable. I would not sacrifice it for anything, not even the desire to have another child. Best wishes in sorting this out.

1 Like

Your kids are a lot older now… Are you really sure you want to start all over again? I’ve always thought I wanted more kids but now that I really think about it I really don’t. I’m 35 and my kids are 10 and 18. I’m more than halfway done raising kids and I dont want to start all over again. As much as I love my kids I dont want to spend most my life raising kids. I would sit and have a good talk with him. If you actually love him thats a stupid reason to break up.

3 Likes

How do you know for sure that he lied to you to keep you around? Do not assume - that is one of the worst things you can do. Sometimes, people do end up changing their minds and you cannot blame him for that - shit happens and you cannot force him to change his mind; all you can do is sit him down and talk with him, ask him his reasons and why he doesn’t want any more. And being together for almost three years, maybe he feels that it is still too early for you two to have a child, or perhaps he feels that three is enough. Weigh the pros and the cons - and what weighs more, your love for him or your want to have another child? I mean, you did already answer your own question by saying yourself that it was a dealbreaker.

3 kids seems like enough.

2 Likes

You also can’t make someone want children. Leave if that’s your deal breaker. That’s literally what “deal breaker” means???

3 Likes

I don’t think he necessarily lied to you or betrayed you, people legitimately can change their minds about having kids.

I thought for a long time that I wanted to have one more, but was waiting for my life to get more stable after things got all messed up for a bit.
Once I got to the point where I was stable, and technically “ready” to have another kid, I actually didn’t want one anymore. My kid was 10, and I was enjoying the increased freedom I’d gained since he was a baby; plus, finally being more financially stable and free felt good too, and I wanted to enjoy it, not thrust myself back into being less financially secure due to added life costs of having another baby.

I didn’t enjoy my one and only (full term) pregnancy, either, I was incredibly sick the entire time. And my (ex) husband was absolutely fucking useless as a parent, despite having insisted beforehand that being a father was what he wanted “more than anything in the world!”

So, I had horrible post partum depression, zero help from him despite him being right there, and I was so sleep deprived I hallucinated my way through the first few months of my child’s life. Every day was a depressive struggle until I left my ex when my kid was 3 1/2.

It would have been nice to have been able to “enjoy” my pregnancy and even the first few years of my kids life without the crippling depression, but frankly, it is what it is.

I don’t think it’s wise to have another kid JUST SO you can have a CHANCE at MAYBE enjoying it. There really is no guarantee you will, anyways. Every pregnancy is different, you’re next one could be a nightmare in multiple ways - you don’t know.

Life isn’t always going to go how you want it to, and you’re going to have to learn to accept that. Honestly, my kid is nearly 16 now, and I’m actually glad I never ended up having any more. Despite previously thinking I wanted another, I’m super happy with the way my life is now. You are truly not able to predict how things will work out, OR how you will or won’t end up feeling about it.

That being said, if you’re determined to have a another kid just so you can attempt to have an enjoyable pregnancy, and he’s no longer interested, then you guys probably shouldn’t be together. It’s obviously going to be a point of contention for you, and your need to see it as a personal affront to you, is only going to tear you guys apart.
Good luck! :v:

The first thing you should do is sit down and have a one on one conversation with him about this. If he is adamant about no more kids, then you leave. If it was a deal breaker for you at the beginning of your relationship (and he knew that) then it should still be a deal breaker now. He basically lied to you. Life is to short to settle or be unhappy.

2 Likes

I would leave. If you’re not both wanting the same thing out of the relationship, it is time to move on. Maybe he will change his mind some day down the road, but do you really want to put your life on hold for a very large maybe?

1 Like

He doesn’t want kids, you can’t change his mind. If that’s a dealbreaker for you there’s your answer. But if there is love in the relationship and finances are good, love life is good, date nights are good, why not just talk about adoption or maybe adopting a pet together. Or ask one more time about having a baby in a year from now ? See what happens. If you guys can’t get through it then maybe it’s time to walk away. Although loyalty is hard to find these days so maybe a baby isn’t meant to be? I’m sorry mama

If you are dead set on having another child and that means more than the love and family you’ve already created with him, then leave. I say family because even though you two don’t have kids together, you created a blended family. As far as him lying, maybe he didn’t lie. 4 years ago I was sure I didn’t want another child. I only have 1 but the pregnancy and birth were terrible. But now, I’m desperate to expand my family. So maybe he didn’t lie, what he wants just changed and that happens all the time. You first need to decide what’s more important, the blended family you’ve created with him, or expanding your family. If you’re dead set on more kiddos and he’s dead set on no more, then move on.

3 Likes

My husband did the same thing with me, but we only had one child at the time. He even pretended to “try” for 2 years but sabotaged it the whole time. When he finally admitted he didn’t actually want more I left him. I was done and I left. It was a deal breaker for me as well. After I left him, I got pregnant from my sneaky link one of the first times we did anything together, long story short, Sneaky link didn’t want claims and left in a hurry. Me and HubS started dating again, hubs adopts baby, & we had another boy together.

Point being you can’t change his mind unless he’s ready to change. My hubs wasn’t ready until he saw me with another man. Now we’re happy.

1 Like

People are allowed to change their minds…reverse the roles here…yall would destroy a man if he said he was gonna leave you if you didnt give him another child… Smh

1 Like

Just raise the ones you got, put all your energy into them

Just leave if he’s changed his mind. It’s not worth it you will be more miserable than you were to begin with. Go out find a amazing man go from that.

1 Like

You gotta go, girl. You said it yourself, it’s a deal breaker! I bet there is someone out there that you’re meant to be with.

2 Likes

You only have one shot at life, don’t waste it.

1 Like

Stupid reason for wanting to get pregnant. Enjoy the children you have.

3 Likes

I have 4 children. I never remember feeling much pleasure at being pregnant. You feel fat. Some women are sick a lot. Then, there’s the 2 am feedings. Wait and enjoy your grandkids in a few years.

Its time to end one when you have to ask the question when is it time to end one.

2 Likes

I would say if you’re 100% that you want another child then you need to leave. The last thing you want is to have a child with a Man that doesn’t want kids.

6 Likes

If you guys don’t want the same thing then it clearly isn’t going to work. If you truly want this then you’ll have to leave and move on.

4 Likes

You have to do what is ultimately going to make you happy for the long haul. If that is having another child then i would make myself available for a man who wants the same to enter my life. If he is enough with no child then stay. If you feel like you will not trust him anymore you more than likely will never really be happy. Trust is huge

2 Likes

Sorry girl… just move on. Find someone that is willing to Walk that Journey with you. There alot of wonderful men out there. :raised_hands:t2: The right one will come :heart:

You said it yourself babe it’s what you always wanted . You said it upfront and from the start and he’s dragged you along thinking you will change your mind which isn’t fair ! Think to yourself would you rather stay with him or have another baby ? You know the answer by the sound of it x this is your life

1 Like

Leave, you are on different paths. A baby won’t change that.

U already said it was a deal breaker. Talk to him again to be sure he wasnt just in a mood that day. If he ment it then deal breaker :woman_shrugging:.

1 Like

If you can’t live with the fact that there won’t be another child then leave its not something like forgetting to flush the toilet.

when you start questioning leaving, it’s time to leave :heart:

If you leave the house and feel better leaving him there? You’ve already left. Just take the Jump .yes “do not throw away your shot”

Sad that he waited this long to tell you

Listen and listen good, as you answered your own question: “I told him it was a deal breaker for me.”

He told you he doesn’t want kids. So now you’ve invested a good amount of time waiting for your ultimate goal in this relationship, and he’s shut you down point blank. Furthermore you say you can’t trust him anymore, and you told us you already know what it’s like to have kids with the wrong person. A man who tells you he doesn’t want (anymore) kids - this is NOT the right person for you then.

Leave if you’re not willing to compromise on the kid topic. I have 3 kids and I’m done and there’s no convincing me otherwise. He stated his opinion and it’s a dealbreaker for you.