How do you know when it's time to end a relationship?

I’d end it now & there’s nothing you should feel guilty for.

2 Likes

Sorry hun this is what we call a level 10 squatter . Altho there should be no expectations on someone to help. But he needs to go now

5 Likes

It’s only been 4 months leave

3 Likes

One thing I’ve learned is to always put your child first before boyfriends. Men leave, things change and don’t always work out, one day you’ll find someone who loves you how you need to be loved

8 Likes

Nope. Just had a baby drop him

1 Like

Literally listed every way to end it. You got this momma

2 Likes

You answered your own question. Go now before it gets too deep. Only 4 months in. Cut the ties. Nothing to lose there. It WILL NOT CHANGE. I’ve been there.

1 Like

you have no strings attached to him… so thats a clear chance to end things and maybe theres someone better out there for you and baby… just cause he isnt the daddy shouldn’t mean its okay for him to be lazy… he knew you were about to be a Mom from the jump!!.

1 Like

Nope, don’t feel bad. Not ever relationship is worth keeping. Think of it like this… If your new baby grew up to be like him, would you be happy? If not, nows the time to get rid of him

1 Like

Is NOW to soon? No reason to feel guilty, I left a guy after a week because they are totally different when you move in sometimes, I had a son too.

1 Like

He’s just using you and is playing on your feelings. Drop him your to good for him.

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb!

1 Like

4m in gf cut your loses and leave, dont raise YOUR kid around that nonsence

1 Like

Leave him. Also next time, don’t just move in with a guy especially now that you have a child. Do not expose your kid to bad elements.

6 Likes

:v:Get him out before he influences your child! Best wishes for a better future… what a disappointment! You CAN do this!!!:heart:

2 Likes

I think it’s time to move on. Don’t allow your child to watch their mother be miserable…

1 Like

Bad news bin him now

Just based on the headline. When you ask that, it’s over.

1 Like

Ummmm no guilt needed. Do what’s best for you and baby. No one can pass judgment for that. And if these things are issues already they very well will get worse. Hug and wishing you the best

2 Likes

Its only been 4 months. Issues already. Hes not the father. Break up with him and focus on you and your new baby. With no added stress and no extra work.

5 Likes

He saw you commin! Get rid no good just spounging off you

1 Like

Move on before you are too deep in relationship. Dont waste time.

1 Like

1st of all, don’t expect a new boyfriend to wake up with your baby, that will help you a lot in your journey. Your baby is yours.

2nd you definitely do not want or need that.

2 Likes

Just go, also to be fair he shouldn’t have to wake up to feed your kid unless he wants to. It’s not his responsibility.

Find the strength now at 4 months instead of 4 or 14 years down the road.

2 Likes

He is not your babys father and has only
been around for 4 months and he’s already acting like this, leave now before your child or you get hurt

2 Likes

You knew the guy for 2 months and you let him watch you give birth to a child who’s dad isn’t in the picture, think is pretty obvious you’ve got issuses yourself, you need to run fast and far with your kid and sort yourself out before one of you gets hurt he doesn’t care about you he’s just using you both because that’s that’s what alcoholics do they use and abuse those around them for their own gain, his own issues will only escalate and soon from the sound of him

7 Likes

He needs to get out.

You don’t need justification from a bunch of strangers on the internet. Are you really going to waste years on this dude just to come to the same conclusion in the end anyway? Cut it short and walk away.

2 Likes

Get out now. Well put him out. U are only months into relationship an hes like this. U dont want ur kid growing up around him. Tell him its over and focus on ur baby and yourself. Thats all ghat matters… U can do it. X take care of unes x

Do you want that around your baby?? No? Leave… at least the baby is so little they won’t know the difference.

Don’t walk but run as soon as you can. Been there before it will only get worst, he won’t change !!!

1 Like

Living together already ? Smh kick his ass out plus it ain’t his baby so not really his responsibility if you are there :woman_shrugging:t3:

Boot his butt out and spend all your energy on your perfect baby (and other kiddos). YOU deserve better. Your kids DESERVE BETTER.

Don’t even think twice about it sweetheart you do what’s best for you. He made bad choices. He decided to fall short. This is on him not you.

It’s been four months kick him to the curb. You already have one baby you don’t need some lazy alcoholic man child laying up in your house with a baby. What if something where to happen and he becomes abusive… He’s not helping you out any, he isn’t worth keeping around.

Please leave him. Get yourself situated first. You owe it to your baby. It’s already a struggle being a single mom and having to take care of a newborn, but having to parent a “grown” man. I think not. You don’t have time and energy for that.

Regardless if that man is your child’s father or not, he should want to help you. He should want to wake up and help feed the baby. He should want to stop drinking and be the best version of himself.

This isn’t just about you anymore. You have a child, your a package now. A man should want to do for both of you, and if he doesn’t you shouldn’t stay involved with him.

1 Like

I would be gone! Me and my baby taking on the world :heart:

Wow , You don’t have respect for your self, how can any man respect you? Can you be without a man?

2 Likes

At least for a while!!! Leave him now , stay with your Angel baby for a while and the right partner will come, I assure you . Good luck and May God Bless You.

2 Likes

The time to end a relationship, is when you have to ask if it’s time.

Fly away. You answered all your own questions. Fly away

Leave before you get pregnant

You should never feel guilty about making a decision to better you and your babies lives. Dump him yesterday!

No don’t feel bad do what’s best for your child leave him you shouldn’t have to take care of a grown ass man like that

:running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4:

End it now it wont change

1 Like

You no u would be better off on your own .this man is not there for you .as not been in reationship long i would tell him too leave tell him your not happy .you and your baby would be better off one day you will meet a lovely man who will respect you and love your child xx good luck …

It was time to end it when you realized he was an alcoholic who has no intention of quitting drinking.

1 Like

Run run run as far as possible

Run don’t walk away…your child does not need someone that him to look up to​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Sounds to me like he was weasling his way in. Did he move in with you, you with him? If you had your life in order and he didn’t and now he’s got a comfy place with you, he was never a partner…just a user.

Your baby is more important than a 4 month relationship. Leave him, and focus on you and your baby

1 Like

No, you should feel guilty if you don’t leave him.

Kick him to the curb … and don’t look back :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Run. As far as possible. I made the mistake of being with someone like this and almost marrying them. Thankfully they broke up with me because I moved to a place without wifi. :upside_down_face: and then I started realizing I was worth so much more.

2 Likes

End it !!! Things will only get worse !!!

3 Likes

If you have to ask this question…

1 Like

Maybe stop worrying about being with a man, and worry about your baby… pretty simple I’d think

2 Likes

Please just walk away for your and your children x

2 Likes

You should not feel guilty one bit!! Get rid of him!! You and your baby deserve better. Good luck

2 Likes

Sounds like my ex husband. Run.

1 Like

It’s four months in lmao leave

That escalated quickly… I wouldnt let someone I had known for 20 years see my vagina from that angle let alone someone I had just met. This guy has no idea wtf just happened. One minute he’s on his way to pick up a slab of beer, the next minute he’s seen your love tunnel stretched big enough to fit a bus and he’s changing shitty nappies.I mean … dump his ass.

Run…get away quick.:running_man:

1 Like

See ya!!! you have nothing invested in this relationship. Kick him to the curb!

1 Like

You don’t need someone like that. You have a new baby & would be better off just you & baby then being around that. It’s also not good to raise a kid in that type of situation. You have only been together a short time, if he is already like this it isn’t going to get better, only worse.

1 Like

You are not safe with a baby in that environment. Get him OUT NOW. Change the locks. Block your #. Get a restraining order. Do whatever it takes.

1 Like

You don’t even know it yet but YOU and YOUR BABY are NOT SAFE😫

That whole situation is a mess. Start fresh somewhere without all that drama.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why you’re mad he did something with a girl outside of his ex when you hooked up with someone else AND his brother???

44 Likes

You don’t sound innocent either. Call it even and move on.

10 Likes

This sounds like a soap opera. Maybe it’s best to break up and just be good coparents. You both were people get over it or don’t the choice is yours.

6 Likes

Y’all were on a break he could do whatever he wanted

1 Like

Ummmm super awkward situation to begin with so it didn’t work out with 1 twin so you hopped on to the next :woman_facepalming:t2: sounds like your setting yourself up for a miserable messy life tbh just start fresh and be good co parents !

9 Likes

The break was only a week - and they both slept with two different people .

2 Likes

I read this twice but the spin off with the twin brother confused me. Just start fresh. You said you slept with someone else too so it’s not all on him. Plus the dates with his twin brother don’t sound good either.

8 Likes

Wtf you nasty for doing that how could you mess with his brother you just don’t do that period and to be honest how all this is might as well call it even and move on because let’s be honest if he messed with your twin sister if you had one I don’t think you would want him for nothing but all I can say everything will come out and Karma will get you soon or later

7 Likes

Sounds like an episode of Maury or Jerry Springer. I don’t envy you at all.

6 Likes

You hooked up with brother…you really need to get your priorities straight. Are you even sure he’s the father

12 Likes

I mean at least if it is his twin brothers kid then it’ll look like him :woman_shrugging:t3:

22 Likes

So wait
You both ducked around while on a break? But you’re blaming him? And you were with his twin?
Ok… wow
Ew

2 Likes

Time to grow up and make some better choices in your life.

3 Likes

Duuuude, YOUR walls are going back up?!?!
He should run!!!
It actually sounds like you two are perfect for each other.
My only issue is that you’re now bringing an innocent life into this cluster-fuck.
This poor child.

Sounds like you both need to grow up a bit for the babies sake, and both sit down and communicate like adults, on how you both want to move forward.

3 Likes

Giiiiiirl. Tell him about your HISTORY with his twin, then we’ll see if he still wants to be with you :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: move on or ship out. #DRAMA #PlotTwist the baby is his twin brothers :grimacing::flushed:

9 Likes

You can’t do his brother and him. Just leave and start over fresh :unamused:

2 Likes

Wow people are judgmental. You two both need to sit down and have a conversation. You’re bringing a baby into your lives. The baby doesn’t deserve all of the drama and shit between you two. If you can move past it, move on and don’t look back. If you can’t, separate and coparent.

You are both as bad as each other I’m afraid. May sound harsh, but from what you’re saying it’s the truth. I think you both need to sort your acts out. Especially when you have a child on the way.

3 Likes

All around toxic. If you can manage without him for now do it and focus on your baby not cock drama

1 Like

Alana Tingey Amanda Isbel It’s like a soap opera. :joy:

1 Like

You can’t keep it in the family and expect this to be okay. They may share dna but you played with the twin brothers fiddle. Not cool :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Crazy! Everyone in this mess needs to grow up and take responsibility for their actions. You sound like a bunch of teeny boppers? How old are you? With your lifestyle as it is, how can you be certain of the paternity! At 7 months you can have a test done. If I were you, this is where I would start. Maybe then you would have better insight to what you want for yourself and the baby. I will keep your Baby in my Prayers as she is the innocent victim in this drama! :pray::pray:

7 Likes

:exploding_head: I’ve read it 3 times and I still don’t know what is happening!

24 Likes

Your just as bad as him wow… grow up

3 Likes

Idk man. You’re about to be a parent. Maybe shift your focus there instead of all this drama. You can’t honestly be mad that he was with someone else and kept it secret when you did too.:woozy_face:

7 Likes

I just feel like drugs have been involved and possibly a trailer park.

21 Likes

Ok! Did his “twin brother” run into you guys together or was it the other way around??:thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::expressionless:

1 Like

You wanna know when the relationship should end … when you messed around with a twin, any twin ! :red_circle: should have been up front that you had a history with the twin … :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What in the Jerry Springer is this?

3 Likes

This is some serious jerry springer shit. Even better, Maury povich… Jesus :rofl: